[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange Childhood Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

A strange occurence that happened when I was around 11 years old or so. Just saying now, I don't know if this was just a hallucination or not, but nothing like this has ever happened to me since and I can't get the memory out of my head.

>be me, 11, sleeping in my bunk bed with my bro on the bottom bunk.
>my bed faces parallel with a large closet on the other side of the room.
>can't sleep if the door to the closet is open. Young me sees spooky monster faces, like clown faces, in the mass of clothes at night.
>typicalkidfears.jpg
>Tonight is different

>Periodically plunging my head underneath covers
>to protect myself from the monsters of course
>eventually would get too hot and would poke my head out for cool air.
>every time I poke my head out, I shut my eyes super tight and refuse to look at closet door.
>make the mistake of peekng at the open door into the netherworld
>nothing

>Built up a bit of confidence now
>start leaving my head out for longer and longer periods
>then.... it appears
>>
>A being emerges from behind the mass of clothes.
>can't perfectly make out its features yet, as it still is slightly covered by the clothes
>EMERGENCY DIVE UNDER COVERS
>After what seemed like half an hour, now drenched in cold sweat and my heart racing, I peek my head out
>normally any 'monster' I would have imagined in the closet would be gone by now
>not this one

>Standing firmly in front of the closet door is this strange being.
>It's almost lit up, as it seems like its skin glows in the night
>but there is no shadows, or glowing off the walls
>this thing has taken the shape of some kids drawing of possibly some kind of young boy
>its badly drawn, with a stereotypical red shirt and blue shorts.
>the body seems like its made of crumpled paper.
>it starts inching closer to me, doing some kind of hobbling movement I don't understand.
>FUCKFUCKFUCK
>EMERGENCY DIVE
>again submerged under the safety of my covers, I wait it out
>tell myself over and over again it's all just my imagination.
>>
>10 years ago
>my brother is afraid of Chucky
>I'm not
>everytime a commercial for a chucky movie on HBO or some shit comes up he closes his eyes and tells me to tell him when to open them
>he is 2.5 years older than me
>one day all the spoopy shit starts
>he screams that he sees Chucky and that Chucky is gonna get him
> I remain calm cause I ain't no bitch ass waffle nigger
>We go to public areas
>he loses his shit
>mother has had enough
>takes us to church and prays
>of course I don't
>he is cured
>i still don't believe in god
>>
>Again, wait for what seems like forever
>my pajamas are now drenched
>slither them off my legs
>being extremely careful not to expose any parts of my body so as not to be grabbed by the monster
>now in my underwear, breathing heavily and waiting
>waited for probably over an hour
>can't take it any more, feel like I'm suffocating

>Lift up the covers very slowly
>peek with just one eye
>nothing
>has it finally disappeared?

>take the blanket off my head completely and inspect the ground floor
>nothing
>sigh and feel relief wash over my tiny terrified body

>Just one last place to look
>look over the railing of my bunk bed
>THE MONSTER IS THERE AGAIN AND IS CLIMBING UP MY BED FRAME
>let out a yelp of surprise
>somehow that didn't wake my brother up
>throw covers over my head again

I don't remember anything else from that night. I think I might have passed out in fear, or who knows what else. Or maybe I just fell asleep shortly after that. I dunno. But I still remember the exact look of that strange thing that was in my bedroom that night. And I don't think I'll ever forget it.
>>
>>19417586
I'm actually an atheist as well and have been for quite awhile. Personally I just think this was some sort of hallucination or something idk
>>
>>19417593
Most likely.
>fucker is still scared of chucky to this day
>>
>>19417538
I remember one night i was sleeping in my brothers room while he wasnt there and my room was being painted so i couldnt sleep in there. His bed faces the closet that dose not shut because of a hook on the door. On the hook there were some bags and clothes, and at night, when the moon would shine through the window, it looked like a giant pray mantis was staring at me. Its still spooky because the image of it is burned in my brain.
>>
>>19417538
Crazy story OP. I think I'm sleeping with the lights on tonight.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.