[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pray for me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1501594871043.jpg (26KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
1501594871043.jpg
26KB, 300x265px
Looking to get finasing for a 1500$ bike never applied for credit before hope I get approved. Want that dirt bike!
>>
File: 1452064462072.jpg (128KB, 790x970px) Image search: [Google]
1452064462072.jpg
128KB, 790x970px
Ride safely.

But more importantly, grind for that shit. Start beating off sasquatch if you have to
>>
>>19417476
>trying to finance for a luxury
ok
gl;hf
dont die
or do, idrc
>>
>>19417476
yup, please dig deeper into the debt-system we call "Money". You'll be fine, just don't worry, just consume! :-) You'll get that credit, and I recommend taking more credits, as much as possible. Only with lots of materialistic things life is worth living and debt-system is awesome, isnt it? :-)
>>
>>19417553
Actually I don't own a car or anything will be made street legal. Also, if shtf I have a dirtbike in a post apocalyptic world.
>>
>>19417476
wow OP a whole $1500??
>>
>>19417630
Should I try for most? 1500$ is like 28$/month for what I want.
>>
>>19417651
Don't try for more, or any credit at all for that matter, unless you are sure you'll be able to afford all of the payments. The lure of easy credit is attached to the maw of the bankruptcy court. No hyperbole, either...I've been in that court twice now.

Also, if it's your first time applying for credit, expect a lot of denials unless it's through a store card.
>>
>>19417705 cont'd
Note that it's not the first $1500 that is the usual source of trouble. Once you keep paying that, you'll establish a credit history and your score will go up.

Then idiots...er, lenders of all sorts...will bombard you with pre-approved offers for more credit. The lure of being able to get more and more stuff for only $X/month eventually draws you in. The payments begin to add up to whopping amounts that are above your earnings abilities. And THAT'S what buries you.
>>
File: 1501594818822s.jpg (2KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
1501594818822s.jpg
2KB, 125x104px
>>19417718
Good advice X thank you :P I will be weary.
>>
File: IMG_3146.png (4MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3146.png
4MB, 1242x2208px
Step up
>>
File: IMG_0902.jpg (235KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0902.jpg
235KB, 1920x1200px
27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth onto everlasting life, which the Sonne of man shall give onto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

28 Then said they onto him, What shall we doe, that we might worke the workes of God?

29 Jesus answered, and said onto them, This is the worke of God, that ye beleeve on him whom he hath sent.

30 They said therefore onto him, What signe shewest thou then, that we may see, and beleeue thee? What doest thou worke?

31 Our fathers did eate Manna in the desert, as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eate.

32 Then Jesus said onto them, Verely, verely I say onto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven, but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

33 For the bread of God is hee which commeth downe from heaven, and giveth life onto the world.

34 Then said they onto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.

35 And Jesus said onto them, I am the bread of life: hee that commeth to me, shall never hunger: and he that beleeveth on me, shall never thirst.

36 But I said onto you, that ye also have seene me, and beleeve not.

37 All that the Father giveth mee, shall come to mee; and him that commeth to me, I will in no wise cast out.

38 For I came downe from heaven, not to doe mine owne will, but the will of him that sent me.

39 And this is the Fathers wil which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given mee, I should lose nothing, but should raise it up againe at the last day.

40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Sonne, and beleeveth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.