[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright I need help. Long story short, my wife and a group of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Alright I need help. Long story short, my wife and a group of her friends have decided to go on a multifamily trip to the Black Hills, a.k.a. Skinwalker Town. Now I'm not one to blindly follow any supernatural thing I read but I'm not gonna go take a shit on the Pope's throne, make sense?
I need tips, I need rituals, I need advice on how to not die if shit hits the fan. I know about the Moon Cave and am not going near it, I know I need to spread white ash around the camp site, but I want to over prepare.
Pic related is my current plan if things go South.
>>
>>19417024
idk, salt is probably good. can't hurt to bring some
If you're wife is into skinwalker stuff, tell her a phrase to remember incase she gets "taken" by one. idk dude. Bring a shotgun aswell?
>>
>>19417024
>>19417024
Salt, holy water and you should tell your girl a special number to know if its her and not a copy, shotgun 12 gauge ,gasoline ,condoms,bardwire (cover in poop) and 2 stick grenades
>>
I live near the black hills. Becarful anon.
>>
File: IMG_3824.jpg (266KB, 713x469px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3824.jpg
266KB, 713x469px
Nigga if you really don't believe in this shit then just don't worry about it. Bring a gun and call it cool.

If you're really worried then do whatever makes you comfortable. But if you ask me, thd place will feel more threatening only because you think there's a threat. (FULL DISCLOSURE: I don't believe in skinwalkers, but I do believe in fear and its effect on the body. Edgy, I know, but it's my belief).
>>
>>19417024
Don't feel fear. Practise not feeling it. Make sure that you can analyse any action you are about to take before it happens; yet still be incredibly fast. No thouhtless actions.

Learn to project something. Even if is just a feeling of fear; it can save you. Make sure not to be too creepy or you might never leave; likeable enough to be tolerated; not likeable enough to be kept.
>>
According to one greentext, you should bring thermite grenades. Apparently they don't like metal burning at 2500 degrees Celsius
>>
>>19417024
I won´t worry about that, anon
>>
>>19417024
>I know about the Moon Cave and am not going near it

What is the moon cave?
>>
There are no skin walkers in the black hills, have been going there forever and have seen nothing long before this skin walker fad
>>
>>19417024
>my wife and a group of her friends have decided to go on a multifamily trip to the Black Hills, a.k.a. Skinwalker Town
you're fucked unless you signed a pre-nup
>>
>>19417024
I read this in "THE" Black Book.

Sterilize a blade. One you intend to use as a spiritual weapon. Sterilize it because you don't want to die of infection.

Okay. You cut yourself with that knife or sword. And you also coat it in your blood. One magick dagger. Straight from the black book. Apparently blood and steal can harm ethereal beings.
>>
>>19419834
Oh wait. Skin walker's aren't ghosts. Well. At least you can still shank someone if you need to.
>>
>>19417024
literally nothing is going to happen. You're being a huge faggot for being old enough to marry and still believe in grade school shit
>>
File: th.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>19417024
I recommend you stock up on repels.
>>19419539
Zubats. One of them every 5 fucking feet.
>>
Anything that throws projectiles; gun, sling, bow and hands throwing rocks will serve you better than none; white ash, sea salt, oddly specific objects that have nothing to do with the situation (religious iconography, a fruit bowl, wind chimes). Potent hallucinogenic; overt destruction of natural world as last resort.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.