[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exorcism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: dhrz46.jpg (108KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
dhrz46.jpg
108KB, 620x413px
I need some info on spiritual warfare, exorcism, house cleansing, etc.
Give me anything useful, please! Advices, links, general info - everything you got.

I have a family member who acts extremely crazy. He has always been "unbalanced" (inferiority complex, displeased with his body), but he's completely uncontrollable now. It's like he's possessed and decided to destroy our entire family. He lashes out to anyone who dares to calm or challenge him and only feels good if he has absolute control. He's basically a psychopat now.

I've tried to be his friend, I've tried to help him, but he's totally hostile and refuses to help (or even show mercy, understanding) anyone. If we are not with him, we're automatically his enemies.

So here I am, on a Vietnamese comic collecting forum, asking for spiritual advice. I'm out of mundane ideas. I need divine, magickal or spiritual help.

Please, help my family! Everyday is a nightmare now, I have to save us all... and I'm so tired!
>>
>>19416977
OP here, cont.:

It's important to tell you this: I think our entire family is cursed. Accidents, poverty, unemployment, constant fights, etc. It's a living hell.

I'm after a surgery now, and BAMM, suddenly this "problematic" family member goes batshit crazy. Many times I'm the one who calms the others and tries to bring peace... but now I can't. I have to heal now.

Sometimes I feel that there is an "evil force" that fucks up peoples lives. It's no accident that this shit happens when I'm weak. I need weapons to fight this malevolent force.

So what should I do? Are there any kinds of rituals of prayers that can banish this evil?
>>
Proclaiming Jesus Name
Drawing cross on your chest
Doing the latin touch, left right then head
Smearing yourself with holy oil
Prayer
The blood of Jesus.
The word of your testimony
Silver/Wood Cross
You can anoint rings to protect you from Evil
**Dumping***

Psalm 95

Literally none of these work here's a better list for you guys that will actually work:
Salt
holy water
iron
exorcism(must be in Latin)
Palo Santo
higher entities
weapons of angels
holy fire
weapons of higher entities
superweapons
wardings
>>
>>19417162
Thanks for the feedback!
Will these work if I'm not a Christian?
>>
>>19417251
No
>>
>>19416977
There are no possessions, the only unclean spirit one might have is the one humans are born with.
>>
>>19416977
Sometimes I feel that people in my life are 'entered' by a being that can intercede with all human's consciousness at all dimensions (space...time...). I can't tell you when, why or how. I feel it, and experience it when someone you know (or don't!) can land the most direct statement right to your soul.

It also can read your mind...

This is probably what some call the 'one' connection and if I felt it all the time my head would explode.

I bring this up to you, brother, because even the most embittered and drunken family member can be 'entered' when you least expect it...be wary, and mindful.

always remember that you ARE THAT BEING as well. We are all, in fact, trans-dimensional beings on a voyage of self discovery and understanding of vector (placement within the universe). No matter what his mind can throw at you, he's just as connected to the matrix as you are, and vice-versa.

I feel for you, deeply bro. I fuck up when it comes to compassion with my family...I forget sometimes that a kind hand has an echo where the brutal hand has a resonance. Don't do it for no one but yourself and the family member that's lost.

When they finally see (((you))), it will be tears of bloody brilliance. I promise.
>>
>>19416977
Can't you cut this person off, or at least separate from them and take a time out? Why do they even have the power to destroy your whole family?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.