[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

UFO Dogfights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
Hey /x/,

So at around 10:40pm to 11:30pm, my supervisor and I climbed the roof of the facility we work in to close the sky windows as it is our daily routine around that time.
What we both witnessed was not only astonishing, but also gave us fear since we are firm believers of the interdimensional and terrestrial.

There were bright lights that flashed and looked like explosions. We also saw a huge "lighning bolt" type of beam that flashed purple with a darker black than the sky around it

Has anyone else here on /x/ ever witnessed crazy dogfights in the sky?
>>
>>19416399
I haven't seen any dog fights but I have noticed more activity lately. What state are you in
>>
I've seen a few UFO's over the past month. Either flying west or north, and they tend to oscillate a bit rather than flying completely steady. Trainees learning to fly in the upper atmosphere?
>>
>>19416399
saw one recently. kind of hovered in front of me while I was biking on a quiet road at night.
I wasn't so much spooped as in awe of what was flying before me.
didn't last long though, hovered away after a few seconds whirring lights everywhere
rally wish I could've gotten a picture tho, it was big, at least as long as two school buses next to each other
>>
>>19416425
White Lights all along the bottom?
>>
>>19416425
plasma gas coming off it?
>>
>>19416399
you can see crazy shit nowdays looking up at the night sky, almost very night theres something out of place, i once saw a bright yellow light make a U-turn while shooting up into space at incredible speed,

As a kid i saw a jet chasing a long rocket like craft that made no sound, this happened in sweden in the 90's... Later i found out they were called ghost rockets
>>
>>19416399
War in Heaven...
>>
>>19416708
Its been that way for a long time.
>>
I like to take walks at night and watch the skies as I do. I've spotted anomalies that way before, but lately it's all been identifiable air traffic. Kind of disappointing.
>>
File: 1500723776227-b.jpg (105KB, 640x648px) Image search: [Google]
1500723776227-b.jpg
105KB, 640x648px
>>19416399
Project Bluebeam. Look it up. Aliens are not real in the sense that you imagine them to be; they are Lucifer's fallen angels, evil spirits, entities that exist in a non-physical form in another dimension. Our government was given access to their tech, and "UFOs" are the govt testing out what they're building. Project Bluebeam is a project designed to project a giant image in the sky--be it of aliens, God, whatever--in order to trick the masses. It was Ronald Reagan who said that humanity would never unite unless it was under threat from an outside force, and he lists extraterrestrials as being one of those potential threats.

The government will stage an alien invasion and use it to further take people's freedom away.
>>
>>19417079
Pretty much this...
>>
File: ayy.jpg (11KB, 119x187px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
11KB, 119x187px
>>19416399
i was 10 living out in las vegas. My window was out facing mt Charleston, with an almost direct line of sight to where area 51 is located. I sat in my bed and watched beams of light, and moving stars dip up and down and back and forth. And an explosion of bright blue light. It lasted for about an hour or so.

I will never unsee or forget that night. Something was definitely happening that was not entirely terrestrial.

Im not saying it was aliens, but...
>>
>>19417106
like this?
http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1502245958801.webm
>>
>>19417079
This is nonsense. Aliens do exist, they aren't all fallen angels, and we don't get our technology from Lucifer.

Stop listening to Coast to Coast, you're starting to sound like a Mormon.
>>
>>19417106
>where the airspace of area 51 is located*

i couldnt actually see the base itself. The mountain was in the way.

>>19417110
i was going to say no, not like that. what i saw was much farther away, but that one smaller light, yes it was precisely like that. There were at least a hundred of them all appearing and reappearing.
>>
>>19417066
Awesome. Any explanation?
>>
>>19417111
please kys

thanks in advance...
>>
>>19416399
>2017 not having a phone on you

Let me guess? No pictures?
>>
>>19416399
I totally believe you, when i was younger I saw a ufo dogfight too. No one believes me and I thought I was crazy or just seeing shit-- but now i know im not alone.
>>
>>19417111
Nice trips
>>
For all the people that have witnessed strange lights in the sky that appear to be skirmishing, we need to compare our accounts. I thought i was the only one in the world to have seen such a thing. Im not in the military, and i dont know anything more than i should, but i saw what i saw.

What exactly did you see? What color were the lights? Did the crafts streak across the sky or did they just vanish? Did they move "not like an airplane or satellite?"

We need to be specific. If there is any variation in our stories we can form some theory on what, and why. or even whom.
>>
>>19416399
Implying it wasn't some US Chairforces recruits having some fun with a black line model.
>>
>>19418051
when u see that kind of stuff youre frozen in awe.

especially for the first time
>>
File: 20081023_ebfs_9740.jpg (340KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
20081023_ebfs_9740.jpg
340KB, 900x600px
>>19416399
Some stories on /k/ circulating about Belgian f16's dogfighting ufo's in the 80's.
Some stuff about the belgian aviation thinking they wer secret soviet planes and shit .
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.