[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/periment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 21

File: Antarctica experiment.png (54KB, 1079x1043px) Image search: [Google]
Antarctica experiment.png
54KB, 1079x1043px
We all know something is being hidden in Antarctica

Let's see if we can get some info.
>>
>>19415654
seems interesting. down to get rly high and try this anyone else??
>>
>>19415674

I'm out of weed, tried to visualize the light body and pretty much failed. GL
>>
>>19415654
>We all know something is being hidden in Antarctica
>
>Let's see if we can get some info.

>>19415681
thnx. will try to get to antarctica tonight
>>
I was hitting the ice and a giant arm of ice tried to attack me but I dodged it and opened my eyes

thats my "Image"

2spooky
>>
I might try this. I get some pretty vivid hypnagogic images when I lie on my back and try to sleep
>>
>>19415654
Hey listen guys, whatever is being hidden there is not (probably) bad. It is most likely highly spiritually powerful and we must work to research it, not vanquish it from existence. Maybe intercept or cause problems for the elite, but using thought forms to attack the ice itself seems a biy much.

Also is this thoughtforming and is there any validity to it?
>>
>>19415709
>we have unanswered questions
>but we don't have answers

>I have reason to believe there is something in this box
>but i don't know exactly what
>>
File: antarctica+-+global+flight+path.jpg (124KB, 718x584px) Image search: [Google]
antarctica+-+global+flight+path.jpg
124KB, 718x584px
There have been claims of secrets in antarctica for decades. The nazis definitely mounted at least one expedition:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia
With recurring claims of a secret base established later during a second mission after the war started to turn:
http://mentalfloss.com/article/30249/hitler-ice-did-nazis-have-secret-antarctic-fortress

It has also ranked prominently in fiction:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At_the_Mountains_of_Madness

It reality it is an extremely isolated place, difficult to observe, and has enough poorly supervised scientific expeditions to provide cover for establishing massive bases. The construction involved in a giant neutrino detector for example could easily mask other activities. However for now lets assume that whatever is there is not hidden inside an acknowledged base but a dedicated secret facility. We can make a very rough estimate of its location by looking at flight paths and research stations and seeing what areas are avoided. For example commercial airline tours of antarctica do not traverse the continent. They fly around in a circle.
>>
ITT: larpers
>>
File: antarctica_map_scar-vlg.jpg (131KB, 850x1031px) Image search: [Google]
antarctica_map_scar-vlg.jpg
131KB, 850x1031px
Here is a map of the officially acknowledged research stations and bases. I see three major gaps. It stands to reason that it would be away from the coast, since the coast is very well observed. It would also be away from mcmurdo, since the vast majority of activity on the continent goes out of mcmurdo. My money is on the large empty area north of center.
>>
File: 540.jpg (29KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
540.jpg
29KB, 540x405px
Marked here as a "point of inaccessibility" on this map of summer ski expeditions.
>>
>>19415654
A ton of ships flying in and out a sink hole with a city below it.
>>
We do know that the large empty center is mostly flat and that a plane can land safely during the summer season:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_of_inaccessibility
>>
It is far less resource intensive to build a base into the ice sheet than digging into rock. It could be done using modules unloaded from planes. In fact this is how most legitimate research stations are constructed. Replacing the need to drag large pre-assembled structures on skiis for miles.
>>
File: antarctic-base.jpg (103KB, 700x569px) Image search: [Google]
antarctic-base.jpg
103KB, 700x569px
I think the largest indicator that something is going on here is the amount of disinfo. Look up antarctic base and you get more results for absurd nazi theories than for actual bases used for research. Stories like this aren't spread unless there is something they don't want questioned.
http://exopolitics.org/google-earth-reveals-strange-antarctic-entrances-evidence-of-secret-ufo-bases/
>>
>>19417668
>I have reason to believe there is something in this box
>but i don't know exactly what

its a cat...dead or alive be the next question
>>
Disinfo like this:
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_13.htm

A lot of hosting and a lot of shilling has gone in to essentially retelling the same story. Often word for word. Always nazis, underground, and a punitive expedition.

I can scarcely speculate at the truth. Maybe icbm silos? They'd be well hidden and could strike anywhere on earth. The treaties governing the region are weak at best and like most bans routinely ignored by major powers.
>>
>>19417690
Regarding the comercial airlines flying around in a circle, sounds more like common sense.
How many planes could traverse the continent, considering the weather?
>>
Remember when someone was killed over there a few months ago?
Poor Guy
>>
>>19417906
At that altitude it is actually calmer for most of the year. Only landing and takeoff is difficult. There are aviation rules followed by most countries that forbid two engine planes from going over antarctic land with additional safety gear that would be cost prohibitive, but that only applies to two engine planes.
>>
>>19417921
I had no idea, thanks.
So, what would impede a private plane (from somebody very rich I guess) to transverse the continent and filming everything?
An agreement -fuckfest to coordinate with every single country air space that fly above?
>>
Assuming aliens, or automated drones thereof, visited earth and assuming their goal was long term research and surveillance over an extended duration it would probably be much cheaper and more discrete to land. Antarctica would be the logical place to do it. No wasted energy adjusting orbit or flying. No risk of being observed.
>>
>>19417949
>would impede a private plane
it seems like officially there is nothing, outside of a few designated no fly regions. However the antarctic treaty does require an environmental impact report, as well as specific aviation guidelines for private planes, that could be used as a proxy for regulation. Chances are if your flight plan doesn't come close to anything confidential they would let you do it. Anything else would be vetoed on the pretext of hazard or environmental sensitivity.

http://www.nytimes.com/1985/10/20/us/16-areas-restricted-under-antarctic-treaty.html

http://digitool.library.mcgill.ca/webclient/StreamGate?folder_id=0&dvs=1502309473139~463
>>
The US Government seems to think it controls Antarctica and is often making threats however the only people it can effectively punish for going to Antarctica are its own citizens.
>>
File: Smellie-1.jpg (146KB, 630x736px) Image search: [Google]
Smellie-1.jpg
146KB, 630x736px
Here is a map of active volcanoes on the continent. Assuming a massive large base would value secrecy, shipping fuel would be the largest and most frequent interaction with the outside. Geothermal power would reduce the need constant resupply.
>>
>>19417997
It's weird to see somebody who did a research. Thanks mate

Also, you have probably been thinking about this for some time. Care to share your ideas?
>>
File: 220px-End_of_the_world_post.jpg (16KB, 220x321px) Image search: [Google]
220px-End_of_the_world_post.jpg
16KB, 220x321px
>>19418120
I just have a fascination with the remoteness of the continent. Given the scarce information on most of the public US projects, let alone the numerous internationally operated stations, going on at any given time if something secret was taking place I'd have no idea. Usually I just see articles after the end of a project. Isolation, thorough vetting, and lack of public interest make it easy to hide.
>>
My threat has been utterly derailed. Can we please get back to the serious discussion of astral projection? Has anyone seen antarctica?
>>
>>19417690
That Nazi shit is 99% likely to be complete crap. Their expedition was as big a failure as anything else they did.

If there is anything there I'd bet on bizarre ass life-forms, or maybe pre-human ritual sites.
>>
>>19415654
Old god's, being thawed out.
>>
>>19418875
They tried defrost odin 3months ago his energies was so immense he fractured multiverses before going back to sleep.
>>
>>19415654
>once you become a glowing giant

what?
>>
I walked there and used a laser to carve into the Antarctic peninsula. Under the ice was a system of holes and tunnels leading all the way through the crust. I tried to look closer but a giant gust of wind sent me back.
>>
File: 1501912690152.jpg (24KB, 280x261px) Image search: [Google]
1501912690152.jpg
24KB, 280x261px
>>19415654
>>
File: CVHFw7uXIAAwIvl.jpg (44KB, 583x549px) Image search: [Google]
CVHFw7uXIAAwIvl.jpg
44KB, 583x549px
>>19417712
Norwegians have a base named Troll station
>>
Who knows what is under the ice. In the past antarctica was much warmer than it is now. We've already found fossils unlike anything else on earth.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Polar_dinosaur
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3577625/Huge-trove-dinosaur-fossils-Antarctica-71-million-year-old-bones-reveal-new-clues-went-extinct.html
>>
>>19420006
>there were no polar ice caps, and forests would have extended all the way to the South Pole, and life could have flourished there during the summer. However, Earth's axial tilt means that the regions inside the Antarctic circle would still have experienced a polar night: a period of darkness and cold of up to six months, during which only the hardiest life forms could survive. This combination of a habitable terrain with a long polar night is an ecological circumstance that has no present day analogue.
>>
>>19420019
>Given that the dinosaurs and other fauna of Cretaceous were well adapted for living in long periods of dark and cold weather, it has been postulated[2] that this community might have survived the Cretaceous–Paleogene extinction event (66 Ma) which exterminated the non-avian dinosaurs and many other of the world's species at the time. At the present time, this is merely speculation, but according to palaeontologists Patricia Vickers-Rich and Tom Rich, Australia may yet prove to be the best place to find fossils of post-Cretaceous, non-avian dinosaurs.
>>
File: IMG_4691.jpg (77KB, 385x534px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4691.jpg
77KB, 385x534px
>>19415654
>>
>>19417896
Don't open it, it's gonna be dead.
>>
File: 310px-Map_of_the_Interior_World.png (66KB, 310x258px) Image search: [Google]
310px-Map_of_the_Interior_World.png
66KB, 310x258px
Is anyone else utterly amazed that this thread has made it so far with absolutely no one mentioning hollow earth?
>>
File: antarctic.jpg (482KB, 1200x1480px) Image search: [Google]
antarctic.jpg
482KB, 1200x1480px
>>19415654

I went around here, made quite a mess and walked around for a while, but found nothing but ice and rock, and nobody seemed to care I was there. No entrances to hollow earth or hidden alien space ships. But the ice there is shallow and the dirt underneath looks kinda neat. Like what's around volcanoes. That's it.
>>
File: 1498965343744.png (1MB, 1256x644px) Image search: [Google]
1498965343744.png
1MB, 1256x644px
go no further, there are definitely no secret DNA facilities located down here
>>
A statue rising out of water. Humanoid definitely and arms up with palms outstretched.
>>
File: Image.jpg (43KB, 634x199px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
43KB, 634x199px
Dug a pyramid out of the ice, lifted it up and saw it was a diamond. Instantly this flashed in my mind and I was back at my desk?
>>
>>19420024
Metal as fuck
>>
>>19415654
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAA
DELUSIONAL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
>>
>>19420883
[spoiler]Yeah it's very obvious that you are, you don't need to shout it so loud.[/spoiler]
>>
Wow so this is /x/
>>
>WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED

LOL MY SIDES, im wheezing like muttley. might be a few decades before your kids' times.

I AM CAPTAINNNNNN PLANNNNNNEEETTTTTT
>>
What are they hiding on antarctica? It could be anything but here is my guess. Ice. They don't want us to see the ice there. Ice miles deep and millions of years old. It contains the true history of the earth. Truth that could overturn any number of stories if anyone cared to look.
1) The truth about global warming
2) The truth about advanced ancient civilizations. Any use of fossil fuels or nuclear weapons would be evident in the ice samples
3) The truth about modern nuclear testing
>>
>>19415654
Big cogs being uncovered as I blast the ice away. Old and disused, but not rusty or broken.
>>
Something?Antarctica's basically the best place to go for ventures you don't want the public to know about.
Not a lot of people are going to follow up given the location.
Even what does get put out doesn't really get any widespread investigations.
Ancient diseases, that one AI that was attempting to go all 'Virus' on people's servers, ufo experiments, etc.
It's like the Mecca for sci-fi conspiracies.
>>
>>19415654
What is SOLAS?
>>
Antarctica would be the perfect location for a solar collector. Collecting massive amounts of power for near zero operational cost. An orbiting solar array a few hundred meters in size could be exposed to full solar radiation 24 hours a day, giving many gigawatts of uninterrupted power. This would then be beamed down to a collection array on earth in the form of microwave energy, collected via rectennas. Why a polar collection station? Because normally satellites orbit around the earth requiring a series of different collectors on the surface. Geostationary orbits solve this problem but at the expense of as much as 72 minutes of shadow a day. However a correctly inclined geostationary orbit would be able to beam power constantly to a single polar point.
>>
File: Laser_launch_hx_kare.png (372KB, 829x617px) Image search: [Google]
Laser_launch_hx_kare.png
372KB, 829x617px
>>19422572
As for what they would use this energy for? Who knows. It could be merely an attempt to develop the technology. No one seems to want a massive cone of microwave radiation in their back yard or even where migrating birds could fly through it. It has potential as a weapon platform as well as changing the balance of power in terms of infrastructure.

But if you need a use how about this? Laser propulsion. Drastically lower launch costs into lower earth orbit. All it needs to work today is enough power.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_propulsion
>>
You're probably thinking that the weather would destroy any rectenna array but keep in mind this is an entire continent. Some regions hold the most arid deserts on earth. With vast expanses of flat rock rather than ice.
>>
Alternatively if you did base it on ice...
The only limiting factor in the size of subterranean ice base size is energy. It is a simple matter to heat water to bore new tunnels. It is a simple matter to grow food with energy efficient led bulbs.
>>
Do you guys remember that show helix? The premise was that of a cdc base in the antarctic. Isolation as a safety net in case of disaster. It would be a perfect environment for biological weapon research. Maybe finally be able to target the jewish gene.

The best course of action would be to use an existing year-round base. Either wait for the project to end or withdrawal funding. Then keep the facility open, even expand it. There is virtually no external oversight.
>>
File: shoggoth_by_eclectixx-d4rr7r9.jpg (139KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
shoggoth_by_eclectixx-d4rr7r9.jpg
139KB, 1024x676px
>>
>>19415654
My dad told me a 'creepy' story more or less like this shit , when our lights were out one night.

>He tells me he once met a indian dude who could 'spirit walk', while working as a contractor in Mexico city.
>dude was huge. like, 6'4'' or taller and worked moving logs of trees and other stuff.
>Dad and him used to lunch outside the main office. Mexico building don't have air conditioner it seems.
>During one of these times, he told my dad in his tribe every man had to 'spirit walk' after they got like, 12 years old.
>Every once in a while, they had peyaote or some shit and just went fucking nuts in a hut, or in the back of a pick up truck covered with a tent.
>They had to walk 'the same path', as in, they would go to the same place in the spiritual plane. He told my dad, it's too dangerous to walk alone because spirits will try to trick you.
>After a couple of hours, they got sober and told each other very specific things they saw in each other's visions.
>Dad asked if he could 'spirit walk' too - he was actually hoping to get high on some indian shit.
>the indian dude says he will have to ask his priest or some shit, first.
>next week dude crept on my dad during lunch and said to him yes. But on one condition, he would have to promise he would walk 'the same path' of everyone else.
>Dad agreed.
>in the day of the 'walk', the indian dude tells my dad his nephew will 'walk' for the first time too. Let's call him Dipshit.
>Dipshit is like, 10 years old max. very thin and his race seems to be a little indian, nigger and mexican.
>after a while, someone throws a fumming rock in a pool of water in the room. Dad told me it smelt like sour grass.
>The indian dude starts chanting some indian stuff, and after a couple of minutes warn everyone to not go alone. Everyone should go to the Grand Cannyon.
>Dad told me he started imagining himself growing in a fucked up way. like, first only the arms, then the legs, the head was the last thing to grow. Soon he was like
>>
>>19424240
(cont)

>he was like gigantic. then he remembered to not be alone and started shambling towards the Grand Cannyon. Somehow, he could see it already, far away in the distance.
>very far, through the clouds, he could see the indian dude as a hawk with a 'penacho' or some shit. sort of a hat.
>every other dude was there too, a bird, a cloud rain and so on.
>Dipshit was nowhere to be found.
>Dad then tells me he sees a little child crying near a river, but he's so far away he can't really say who he is.
>Then he listens the Indian dude go crazy, because he noticed Dipshit wasn't with them.
>Dad tells the 'hawk' there's a child near the river
>The 'hawk' just, dives like a lighthing bolt towards the kids. My dad just keeps shambling on towards the 'path'.
>after sometime, my dad tells me the mountains far away started sighing about something. A voice asks the group to stop.
>The 'hawk' dude now is back with everyone and he's covered in blood. The river now has a huge pool of blackened blood.
>Dad asks what happened, but no one answered.
>He told me soon after, the effect of the magical shit drug wore off, and he was just staring like an autist at the tent.
>The indian dude was crying, as were the other 02 indians that were around.
>They asked my dad to leave. My dad told me he was so fucked up he didn't even remembered asking why.
>when he was exiting the tent, he looked at dipshit and his eyes were weird. Opaque, as if they had been stuffed. Dipshit was smiling. Dad thought it was fucked up to give kids drugs, but he didn't cared enough to say anything.
>He just left. got into his car, dozed off for a couple minutes. When he woke up, he was sober and just drove home.
>the indian dude didn't showed up at work for weeks.
>one day he appeared there to receive a check for late payments. Dad asked how his nephew felt after the 'walk'.
>Indian dude replied that what came back into the body of his nephew wasn't him, and he couldn't do anything about that.
>>
>>19418770
They said they mounted an expedition, not that they did anything big during it.
>>
>>19424285
>my dad kinda didn't know how to react. to him all of that was just a crazy drug fueled trip.
>dad then says he saw a child by a river.
>indian dude says that was Dipshit, but he already had been tricked by a spirit to exchange his body for a couple of shinning pebles that only appeared near the river.
>The indian dude then explained my dad the pebles were actualy the light and inocence of a child's eye.
>But because he had been trick, the spirit of Dipshit could never come back to his body. So the indian told my dad he killed his spirit out of mercy. 'every spirit without the purity of a child, bleeds black'.
>My dad told me it was only then he realized the indian dude just described the images my dad saw - a pool of black blood in the river.
>the indian dude then just leaves. dad never saw him again.
>the thing is my dad tells me 10 years later, he saw a guy in the news with the same stuffed eyes, that looked like a nigger with indian and mexican features.
>>
File: IMG_0055.jpg (94KB, 477x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0055.jpg
94KB, 477x750px
I saw a circle with a hole in it after I ripped the continent in two
>>
>>19417690
>commercial flights do not traverse the continent
because the earth is flat bro
>>
>>19424240
>>19424285
>>19424313

Cool story, really. That kind of stuff is pretty interesting.
>>
>>19424400
>because the earth is flat bro
If the earth is flat then what is antarctica? Is it still an island continent or is it a border like an old ff world map?
>>
>>19424731
Thanks. You made my day a little brighter.
>>
>>19424313
Indians are wierd shits u know
Good story btw
>>
>>19424240
>>19424285
>>19424313
That is called a spirit quest, anon.
>>
>>19415654
i got an image of me breaking into an underground facility built and run by an unknown race of sentient beings. they appeared to look like windingo's but less monstrous and an intelligent civilization
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.