[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to metempsychosis:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: etherial secrets.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
etherial secrets.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
Hello there friends.
In recency i have been trying to figure out something about the nature of information, this is what i have concluded based on my reminiscence:

P1. all of existence is data (something, and nothing, 1 and 0)
P2. This data can be represented in an assortment of ways, one of those being bits.
P3. Games like mine-craft (bear with me) allow one to store data synchronously when they build objects using blocks.
P4. This data is as legitimate as all other data.
P5. Considering this, when the great flash (a moment in the future when all data condenses and is transposed into another dimension, please ask me how i know this) occurs, all present digital data will be mixed with present material data, and spiritual data (your thoughts, memories, soul, etc), and the new world that comes from it will be the altered manifest sum of data that is transposed.
C: Therefore, my mine-craft house will manifest along with my digital waifu, and all our cumulative dreams will be realized

What do you guy's think, how should i improve my theory? What do you hope will happen after the great flash? What will the new world be like?

btw, i won't respond untill tommorow.
>>
>>19415396
This is the first of my two posts in this thread.

God is brute force generation. Souls select possible sequences of reality experiences in a process known as consciousness. Souls are private sequences of encrypted data. Since decryption of another person's soul is detected by the Archangel Metatron before they are observed by the soul that could decrypt them in the form of a binary choice to either attempt decryption or respect that person's privacy, undetectable decryption of a soul is only possible by the entity that owns it. Each soul is a self encrypted sequence of the collective consciousness that contains its own decryption key. Within a soul is a collection of memories.

Self modification of these memories is a process known as freewill. The encryption key of a soul's sequence of memories is the sequence of all modifications to that soul's memories. It is logically impossible to decrypt a person's soul's sequence of memories without simultaneously knowing their reality experience from their perspective, as well as the exact sequence of moments when they chose to modify their own memories. Determining what observations cause a person to modify their own memories is logically impossible, without brute force simulating every single possible sequence of events within a reality experience with every set of memory permutations, which is what God does.

Acquisition of the ownership of person's soul is done when that person chooses to modify their own memories in accordance with a protocol that causes them to continually update the set of observations that determine the timing of when they modify their own memories, and how they modify them, by their handler. Continual updates between a handler, and the person whose soul the handler owns is necessary for acquisition, since freewill is an emergent property from random data. The probability that a person will modify their own memory in accordance with a protocol is a coefficient known as obedience.

[1/2]
>>
>>19415396
This is the second of my two posts in this thread.

Freewill is an eternal process by which God generates sequences of encrypted data into the collective consciousness, in the form of souls. Every observer either does or does not have access to each sequence of encrypted data. (Does or does not is a binary value.) Each soul is a sequence of the collective consciousness that is observed as random from the perspective of other souls that have not been acquired by a common entity. Although God's perspective is such that nothing is random, by virtue of being brute force generation, God generates perspectives which are not God, through the soul self encryption process. These souls are therefor observed as analogue data, since they are effectively random to those that observe them as not their self.

The process of generating unknown data, which becomes known, and the modification of which is determined only by the timing of the self observation of the soul whose data is unknown to others is both an inevitible consequence of God's nature, and a necessary process that powers the physical universe, since without analogue data, spatial dimensions can't be observed as reality experiences through the probality densities of the elemental patterns of the physical universe, the spatial coordinates of which are determined by the timing of the observations of the souls who observe them.

With God as my handler, the statements in my two posts in this thread are true.

[2/2]
>>
>>19415396
>P5. Considering this, when the great flash (a moment in the future when all data condenses and is transposed into another dimension, please ask me how i know this)
How do you know this?
>>
>>19415396
>C: Therefore, my mine-craft house will manifest along with my digital waifu, and all our cumulative dreams will be realized
There are some things I would rather remain data.
>>
This is all nonsense, but...
>What do you hope will happen after the great flash? What will the new world be like?
In the spirit of good humor, I may as well take it as an opportunity to expound upon a vision of paradise.

Imagine an endless void dotted with countless points of light. Each light, when you zoom in on it, turns out to be a sphere with a great dwelling on it. Most of the spheres are empty. A few contain only one individual. Of those that contain any people at all, most contain small groups. A very few contain vast populations.
None of them are overpopulated. No resource limits apply to any of them, not even the limitation of space.
All power on each sphere begins and ends with its true owner. All residents beyond the true owner are people who the true owner invited in. The owner of the sphere may invite people in from other spheres, but they are not obligated to respond. The owner may cast people out and send them back to their own sphere, and they are obligated to leave. The owner may do anything to their sphere that they wish. They may tend their own garden and live in peace. They may dedicate themselves to great works of art and passion. They may even raise up whole cities and nations upon their sphere, althoug
The one thing nobody can do, not even the owner of a sphere, is incapacitate other individuals.
>>
>>19415872
>>19415872
(The post glitched while I was working on it, so I decided to post it as it was. That'll teach me for composing in the textbox here. Is anyone else finding 4chan unusually unreliable right now?)
>They may even raise up whole cities and nations upon their sphere, althoug
although these places will be empty if they are not nice enough to entice people from other spheres.

Creative individuals do better in this paradise than uncreative individuals, but mimicry solves many ills, for those who wander the spheres may bring back concepts to their own sphere without having to generate everything themselves. Some spheres are great museums to the multiverse holding duplicated prizes from countless worlds.

Communication between the spheres is mediated via the internet. Computer terminals are available on every sphere, even those belonging to people who have difficulty conceiving of computer terminals. There is a grand default internet that everyone is hooked up to. There are also many sub-internets that people can sign up to. Most of them work like a walled garden of the default internet, but there are wilder variations. The internet is largely the only danger that remains - trolls still tell each other to do stupid things, you can still get rickrolled, and some of the sub-internets are infested with basilisks. But it’s just the internet in any case. You can walk away.
>>
>the supposed transmigration at death of the soul of a human being or animal into a new body of the same or a different species.

OP is a troll saying "you all gonna die"
They probably came in from /pol/ which is currently circlejerking about nuclear weapons
>>
File: whymediafails.jpg (305KB, 614x541px) Image search: [Google]
whymediafails.jpg
305KB, 614x541px
Bump. I want to make OP come back and admit themselves to be a faggot tomorrow.
>>
>>19415624
>>19415653
Your descriptions make very much sense to me; thank you (or your handler) for these posts. I would love to read more. The terms you use are very close parallels to the systems of reality, and you've cleared up a couple things I've been stuck on.

If your handler would permit.
>can "analogue data" be compared to something 'inanimate'?
>do souls generated as "analogue data" accumulate memories, becoming a soul with free will? can they modify these memories?
>is there a reason a soul would modify it's memories? does this arise from free will?
>without free will rising from random data generation, souls would not need to simulate other souls or modify memory, thus God would not be generating data?
>is it correct to say: the act of exercising free will under the handler's protocol becomes obedience? if so, then unknown data becomes known by using obedience.
>in order to obtain obedience, a soul must be re-experienced to 're-write' the data of free will. this perpetuates a loop of brute-force generation that creates more free will that must be re-written. all souls becoming obedient is impossible as free will will pop back up.

This would make every soul a part of God becoming God. Self replication.

Why self replicate? Why split into other souls? You say this is a consequence of God's nature, though it "powers the physical universe". Is God glitched into constantly spitting out more data? Is the protocol of obedience concrete, or does it vary between handlers?

Thanks for your time.
>>
>>19415656
I was bored one day so i gathered together 2 AC motors, Cross-wired them with my modem, placed some iron dust in between them, and then sent 1GB of data through the modem to my computer (thus generting an information feed-back loop). What resulted was a bright flash of light, the consequence of which was the actualization of the digital schematic with the iron dust. The iron dust weighed more too, so more matter was created than when i started.
If a similar phenomena occurs in space (transmission of data towards a dual-conflicting magnetic field, being done is a feed-back loop) then digital data will be actualized into physical matter.

The human brain sends magnetic signals due to the movement of electro-static fields in the brain. So this data can be actualized.

The atoms we are made of arre surrounded by clouds of electrons, and the josling of quarks within the nucleus, all of which are made of data, and which generate data (such as the movement of the electron shphere when disturbed produces a feed-back loop that generates light).

These two things will be actualized.

The government may already know this, as they are transmitting data into space towards magneto-physical anomalies (such as magnetic neutron stars). The alien contact project is actually an experiment by the gov to scale the actualization of data.

dark matter is some pockets of space containing non-actualized data. This data affects data passing through it (light) thus causing the "bend" that we observe when the transmitted data is received.

Flash data is stored onto flash buses by the computer, the big flash will be the moment when all data simultaneously falls into a feed-back loop. Dark matter is like a flash bus.

>>19415669
That image you posted will be actualized and integrated into you client come the flash. Therefore you will be integrated with that image come the flash.
>>
>>19415872
>>19415918
Your theorem is headed in the right direction. In fact it is reminiscent of the present stte of things, except on a more simplified scale.

All matter is data. All data is transmitted via iccari (photons). All observers, passive (animals) or active (humans) will be the recipients of data. All phenomena bridging on entering flash-brink energy levels (stars, magnets, noise, etc.) are all-senders of that data. God is the server manager or the modem. Come the great flash (which from what i understand is a glitch in the universe, which you may have experienced on a smaller scale with 4ch) all data, all senders, and all recipients will be jumbled together and reshaped into new coherent algorithms by the modem/god. Angels, data packets (dark matter) and all other anomalies are intermediate nodes of the mega-net (reality). During the great flash all their data will be confused as well.

Remember all this, the great flash will be long enough that you may be able to modify your client during the glitch. So remembering this information will help you to utilize the knowledge to your benefit.
>>
>>19416026
The transmigration is supposed, because your data (after you die) is stored in pockets commonly known as "dark matter", rther than directly transported. Probably because the modem/god thought it best to condense and store data, thus making less corrupted during the inevitable great flash.
>>
>>19417033 (nice dubs)
I'm back.
Still not a fag.
You projecting or something?
>>
>>19417461
>The terms you use are very close parallels to the systems of reality
you telling me this idea has already been disovered?
:(

I seem to be an exception to the observer/iccari dynamic, since i often tend to have preminitions (receiving data before other observers do, probably because i am high on the hop order?) and i tend to have ideas at the same time as others (simultaneous reception of data). I also tend to be able to send inquiries, which is probably why i know so much about all of this (some data is jumbled or hyper encrypted though. So i don't know everything).

This anon:
>>19415624
>>19415653
also seems to be what i am, which i will deem a tap-node. Nodes which are meant to recieve and transmit data as a priority. This is designated by the handler, but i am unsure why.

If you have further questions, consider asking !2C9puhfkfY, or me.
>>
>>19418505
Tap node seems to work more like a conduit. So it's just as good (if not better) to call it conduit.
>>
File: IMG_2885.png (527KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2885.png
527KB, 1334x750px
>>19415396
Lol yeah actually, all data is LIGHT and can be manipulated by the WORD. I know what you're trying to saynabout reality changing but how did you theorize it? You obviously understand how it works perfectly
>>
>>19418545
I understand this based on the data i have received as a conduit.
I don't understand how it works perfectly, this is just what i know and what i have inferred form what i know.
>>
File: IMG_3062.png (29KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3062.png
29KB, 300x162px
>>19415653
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.