[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can succubi fall in love with humans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1879.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1879.png
1MB, 1600x900px
Would a relationship between them work?

What does succubus sex take from you; your soul, a year off your life, or something in between?

If succubi do NTR, do they still take your soul, or do they take the other guy's?

Do succubi have semenal preferences? Does weeb cum taste any better than Chad cum?

Most Importantly: do succubi cuddle after sex? It's not enjoyable for me without cuddling?
>>
love doesnt real fag
>>
>>19415367
>ost Importantly: do succubi cuddle after sex? It's not enjoyable for me without cuddling?
Surely you'd need to have got laid to know what is or isnt enjoyable
>>
>>19415367
yes, now enjoy your stupid roleplay.
>>
mine said we have been together for several life times and if i tryed to leave she would stick her big toe up my ass wich is agenst muh rules of sex
>>
Jesus my face inverted reading this stupid post.
>>
>>19415367
no. they are demonic entities and do not feel love or companionship. they just want to siphon off some of your energy and then abandon you.

and your cum probably tastes worse you dirty cheeto eating bastard.
>>
>>19415367
First thing is first Succubib arent abime. They're demons and we all know demons tend to be scary so expect that

Second succubi can't fall in love. They can make you believe thats the case, but I can assure you otherwise.

Third I don't know their ulterior motive for doing these things. I dont feel drained or anything after years of having leeching on my back.
>>
>>19415367
What kind of question is that? If you give your soul to a succubus, you will belong to her from that moment forward. It doesn't matter if she loves you or not because she'll always have you regardless.
>>
>>19415424
Underrated post
>>
>>19415367
You watch too much anime
>>
>>19417451
But wouldn't a real-life succubus be more emotionally complex than a fictional succubus? Demons are sapient, so surely they have emotional needs, as well as physical/sexual ones, right?
>>
>>19415367
>What does succubus sex take from you; your soul, a year off your life, or something in between?

They want the Divine Spark that is in us.

They are Archons and their servants.

Archons dont have the Spark Like we do. Sophia Tricked Yaldabaoth into blowing her Spirit into us.

We are Triune beings. A Body, Soul and Spirit. The Soul is how the Demiurge traps you in his Black Cube Matrix. But he wants your Spirit.

Its our Divine Spark, the Light of the Aeons that is in us.

These Archons cant have sex without us. Samael and Lilith were castrated.

They can only seek their pleasure through us.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.