[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela Effect/Multiverse theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: WanDi7p.jpg (63KB, 714x621px) Image search: [Google]
WanDi7p.jpg
63KB, 714x621px
What do you think of it? Honestly I don't believe in many paranormal things but this one is kind of hard to ignore. There's some shit that just doesn't make sense unless it is true. The Fruit of the Loom thing is the weirdest bit though. I never wore that faggy underwear. I wore Hanes, but I do remember a cornucopia on Fruit of the Loom logo. I also see a lot of evidence of references to the cornucopia. How do so many people collectively imagine something as big as a cornucopia on a logo? It's a lot bigger than mixing up two letters that's for sure, and it's not like cornucopias were a relevant part of society in the 70s 80s and 90s. So what the fucking hell? how does that happen?

There are some on the other hand that right off the bat are bullshit. It's always been Hillary, not Hilary, and it's always been Froot Loops for me. I am beginning to wonder if the fabric of the multiverse has become entangled in some really weird ways lately.
>>
People who experience the Mandela effect are conscious beings within the simulation. People who do not experience it are not conscious and are just part of the simulation, sort of like npc's in a videogame.
>>
File: IMG_0158.jpg (45KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0158.jpg
45KB, 480x720px
>>19415173
It was fruit loops for me, fucking weird anon
>>
>>19415173
There are alternate universes
But we cannot experience them

The people crying "Mandella Effect" are just people who can't admit that their own memories are faulty
And they are.
There's a reason why eye witness accounts don't really mean shit in court.
People are SHIT at seeing the truth and even shittier at remembering it.

Look up that fucking gorilla dancing while people are throwing balls.
The meme is if you look at the ball, all you see is the ball, with no gorilla.
And it's true. The first time you see the video, all you see is ball passes because you focus on the ball.
But if someone says "Look at the gorilla" all you see is the gorilla.

People are shit about seeing reality. And people also hate being reminded that is true.
People refuse to admit that what they see is not real.
It isn't. What you see is just what your brain interprets what your shit eyes see. And that aint' what's real
>>
>>19415574
the very fact that quantum physics exist only prove you are an arrogant closeminded garbage being
>>
>>19415574
Nah man, you just haven't experienced
>>
>>19415586
>Someone who doesn't understand Quantum Physics.
>>
>>19415586
Like I said, alternate universes exist
But we cannot see shit of them.

the "I don't feel like this is right" feeling is don't do some kind of quantum reality breaking cross-dimensional bullshit.
It's due to some faggot not remembering his childhood right
>>
>>19415591
I think he is referring to the uncertainty principle, which supports the argument of our reality being based on uncertainty
>>
>>19415173
listen, we can change the real world with he internet and vice versa. THIS IS MEME MAGIC.
>>
>>19415598
Again I think you just haven't experienced the phenomenon, because I definitely have and it isn't faulty memory
>>
People trying to dissuade others from the Mandela Effect by telling them "it's just false memories yo" are retarded. Everyone believes in false memories. Mandela Effects are bigger and weirder than that.
>it's not like cornucopias were a relevant part of society
AT ANY POINT IN THE MODERN ERA
This one is like something esoteric is going, "What? WHAT? How can humans not have noticed they wouldn't generate these 'slips'? Let's give them a bigger, stupider one that relies on symbolism that is absent in the modern world to show them that no, they don't generate these slips."
>>
>>19415599
Which isn't applicable to the macro scale. We don't live in HBO's The LeftoversTM
>>
>>19415586
You don't understand quantum physics. It's not "le everything is magick XD"

>>19415553
Got it backwards. The affected are ones that have encountered what can only be described as some kind of runtime error after a failure in their predictive computations.

Its why they all use the same phrases to describe their experience.
>floored
>punch to the gut
>big one for me

Sound familiar?
>>
>>19415608
Sure I have
I swear that Berenstein Bears was really "BerenstEin" and not "BerenstAin"
But here we are

What I'm getting at is feeling are shit.
What we feel and believe is not worth fuck all.
>>
>>19415618
Don't drag the Leftovers into this.
That show is pure telekino
>>
>>19415625
I aint shittin on it. Im just saying tv isnt reality
>>
>>19415599
The uncertainty principle is a principle of gnosis not reality.

We cant know certain things because the act of measurement alters the result. Not because of anythinf mystical, but because observation requires physical interaction.
>>
Here are your choices...
>Admit that you do not have the brain of a camcorder and move on from your mistakes like a normal functioning adult
>Check yourself into your nearest psych ward

Pick one.
>>
>>19415677
Option #3
>muh mandingo effect
>>
>>19415634
But developing math around probability to understand it is inadequate. I understand that position and speed can not both be independently measured, but putting electrons in probability clouds allows for deviations. You could be right that the uncertainty is actually just our ignorance but some physicists actually think it can't be reconciled
>>
>>19415574
Again though.....how the fuck do you just conjure up a cornucopia in your memory?
>>
>its another thread by gullible people with trash memory that dont understand how chaos theory amd butterfly effect work
>>
File: 1502251022106.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1502251022106.gif
2MB, 500x281px
no
>>
>>19415173
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYonTBRM0VI
>>
>>19415619
Why would the real conscious people be aware of glitches in the matrix? The NPCs are the ones that are coded along with the Matrix and will accept the rewritten reality.

>floored
>punch to the gut
>big one for me

lol I've never once used any of these.
>>
>>19416981
Samefag, I ironically said that backwards.

Why wouldn't* the real conscious people be aware of glitches in the matrix?
>>
>>19415173
>multiverse
Opinion discarded.
>>
I noticed that my silverware has gotten lengthlier and deeper in size.

I suppose this holds the connotations of "being born with a silverspoon in my mouth" :)
>>
>>19415619
>tfw you're part of a simulation

I thought I was real
>>
>>19415173
It's just a slip of the mind, you fools. If anything it's the fabric of your consciousness tearing, not the reality of "things"
>>
File: But can you actually handle it.jpg (48KB, 697x688px) Image search: [Google]
But can you actually handle it.jpg
48KB, 697x688px
>>19415173
It is my understanding this is because of cern. I had grown up my whole life knowing Darpa had created the internet to be used a tactical military advancement with fast efficient communication.
Recently I have learned that Cern was primarily the reason the internet was created. Though I did not know that Cern was company until 2012 at the announcement of the large hadron collider. Alternate reality or not anyone who had a hand in making the internet sure did get a big pay out.
>>
>>19418021
If you believe this is a simulation, you might as well just become religious. That is literally religion. If you believe a higher power created this world and created all of us as lesser being to himself, you believe in God but you want it to be cooler than a god so you make it computer related.
>>
>>19415622
You assumed STEIN because that is more of a normal last name than STAIN in that context.

It's the authors last name and it's always been STAIN.
>>
>>19415173
its simple, various neurons collect together and form bridges within the brain which correspond to a certain memory or process such as running or your first kiss. these individual bridges are vulnerable to separation when the universe shifts, which isn't abnormal for the universe to do at times. the universe is prone to quakes and the epicenter is usually in a region of space where voids are known to reside as the dark matter structure protecting the walls of the universe are substantially weaker there.
>>
>>19415574

That Gorilla video is terrible to prove that though, the video is already low light so people's clothes look dark, the "gorila" has an extremely lame, That could be mistaken easily as another person more with black hair in black sweatpants.
>>
>>19416704
Memories are pretty easy to fuck with. There was a study done at disneyland. They interviewed people who just visited and asked them about what they did. One question was "did you see daffy duck". Obviously not as daffy is WB.

The same group were interviewed one year later and asked the sane questions. I think it was 60% of responders said they had seen daffy duck, hugged him and taken photos.

If the topic is still up when i get home I'll try to track down the author. Can't remember if i read it in a book or heard it on a podcast.
>>
>>19418532

Lame *costume*
>>
>>19418533
Http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2004/10/07/1213245.htm

There's a start. Ot the actual study but yeah. The fact I misremembered so much should augment the point that memories aren't reliable.
>>
File: gallery-1449677610-dwave3.jpg (49KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
gallery-1449677610-dwave3.jpg
49KB, 768x512px
The Quantum Computers are fucking with our Simulation.

They reach into other versions of our reality to draw forth information.
>>
>>19418674
I agree
Most of these are simple cases of misremembering. The only one that really fucks me up is the Fruit of the Loom logo but I won't chalk it up to reality changing a logo or the spelling of a name.
>>
File: prod_img-3394699_fl_fp.jpg (72KB, 301x469px) Image search: [Google]
prod_img-3394699_fl_fp.jpg
72KB, 301x469px
>>19415173
Its always been froot loops
>>19415553
>>
>>19415173
lmao people who believe in this shit just have bad memory and common sense. It's a pile of fruit and the old english term "loom," imagining a cornucopia isn't that much of a stretch and you said yourself you never wore them.

It has always been Berenstain but Stein is much more common spelling. I even remember as a kid going "oh that's weird." But instead of going "oh I guess I was wrong" collections of dumb people are trying to convince themselves it's a multiverse theory. Fucking retarded.
>>
>>19415574
That's because you would go crazy if you had that much focus. Why do you think autists can't function right?

>>19415586
thanks professor, but like 70% of quantum physics is speculative so what you said doesn't mean shit
>>
>>19418797
"Loom" isn't old english you mongoloid. It can refer t the machinery used in the manufacture of fabric or the act of standing over something/someone menacingly. Here's a news headline from 4 days ago featuring the latter usage.
>Inside the world’s militaries: How do North Korea, Russia & US compare as WW3 threat looms
>>
>>19418509
Yup, people apparently can't read Stein(er)
>>
File: loom.jpg (210KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
loom.jpg
210KB, 1280x960px
>>19418821
It's an old word used since medieval times is what I meant. Fruit of the Loom started in the 1890's, and a loom for fabric is definitely old as fuck.

OP though is probably combining that context with some kind of Thanksgiving or fruit jam label for the cornucopia. It's literally just a common mistake, as are all things delusional people consider under the Mandela effect.
>>
>>19418821
Damn you really sat at your computer and wasted time typing that out for no reason. Sad!
>>
>>19418864
The machinery used for the manufacture of fabric is still called a loom. "Old English" implies obsolesence as it differentiates from standard English. Both uses are demonstrably contemporary.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.