[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So The Ethiopians Claim to Posess the Ark of the Covenant, discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

also African paranormal/ occultism/ esotericism / abrahamic mysticism general
>>
>>19414833
The Ark isn't the main point, it's the Bema Seat that's the real treasure.
>>
>>19414833
I was wondering. Ark of covenant, Muslim meteor, pillar of Delhi, what if these are spaceship parts that fell of and we prayed to them because we are so degenerate
>>
File: 8612365_f520.jpg (38KB, 520x433px) Image search: [Google]
8612365_f520.jpg
38KB, 520x433px
>>19414921
Probably.
>>
>>19414833
It's in England.

The Italians took it years ago
>>
>>19414921

Earth religions are a giant cargo cult worshipping ourselves. When we have mystical expirences it's actually talking to our DNA. When we write a world-class novel, paint a masterpiece, discover how to build a lightbulb it's coming from our DNA.
>>
I don't believe it
>>
>>19414833
>wuz kangs
If any of their shit worked they wouldnt be literal starving ethiopeans
>>
>>19414833
Why hasn't any group raided this shithole to see if it's true?
>>
>>19415241
I mean, the only defense they have is a fence
>>
>>19415241
they did dude.

why do you think the Italians overthrew the emporer of Ethiopia.

They took the Ark to Rome.

then in the "soft underbelly" campaign, the English raided it from the Vatican.

>>19415245
the Ethiopians won the first Italo Ethipoian war.

>>19415227
dude Euro powers literally killed hundreds of thousands of Ethiopians and destroyed a thousand year monarchy in the last century.

Do you even history, or does your racism cause you to think a continent with over a billion people are just ignorant niggers.
>>
>>19414921
The ark is likely a powe source taken by moses from Egypt

the "sarcophogas" in the great pyramid of Giza fits the Arc box perfectly ad it's size is described in detail in the book of Exodus, the philistines opened it and it straight up killed the shit out of them so much they asked the Israelites to take it back. One of the few agreements made my old enemies with a blood feud.

The kings of England trace their lineage to the Saxons, Scythians and by extension the lost tribes of Israel.
>>
>>19415186
genetic memories are a thing.
>>
>>19415262
So why are they starving ethiopeans? Sounds like they became the big fish in a small pond, got rekt and never recovered.
>>
Mandatory reading for those interested in the legend of the Ark Stone: http://montalk.net/gnosis/184/ark-of-the-covenant
>>
>>19415262
I meant, why doesn't a group of treasure hunters raid the shitty temple and see if it's there.
>>
>>19415377
Trained killer monks.
>>
>>19415319
there are starving people on every continent.
Except Europe( not counting Russia), because they installed the systems that cause the starvation specifically so they would never starve.

>got rekt and never recovered.
This happens sometimes.

still 10 million people starving out of a few billion is bad, but relativey not too bad.

>>19415366
thanks for the post, hae you checked out New chronology by Formenko or Alan Wilson?

>>19415377
They have, but it's mostly there still to keep the story alive and national pride strong.

Also any Treasure hunter worth his salt would know it's not there. And if you get it, what do you do with it? You can barely carry it out without it immediately killing you from mishandling.

>>19415383
the monks are blinded, so idk
>>
>>19415459
So clearly the ark a) isnt there b) doesn't exist or c) doesnt do shit.
>>
>>19415491
most likely a.
>>
>>19415491
It doesn't matter so much if it does or doesn't do shit. It's a hugely important historic relic (and if word got out who currently owned it, it may say a lot about TPTB).
>>
File: gfTFp-du.jpg (18KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
gfTFp-du.jpg
18KB, 350x350px
>>19415459
Thanks for correcting the record, keep up the g-d's work anon!
>>
It does exist and its dangerously radioactive to open it.

If you were to study it would mean asking questions that people dont like.

Because they believe in faith in their God / Lord of the bible and if you start looking to closely it will throw suspicion on what kind of an Entity it really is.

They want you to think he is the Creator of Everything.

Their God is a Liar. Gnostics called him Blind, Ignorant and Jealous.
>>
File: 1426100830453-1.jpg (96KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1426100830453-1.jpg
96KB, 600x400px
>>19415459
You just browse /x/ for opportunities to talk out of your ass? You are whats wrong with the internet
>>19415377
It's anything but "shitty" and one day you may learn to google to find out for yourself. This problem has been seen to long before you were born 14 years ago. Ethiopian Churches are full of copies of the relics of the Ark, so that noone but a chosen guardian knows which is the real one. There is a Jewish community that exist to this day from the time the Ark was lost to history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_Israel
>>
>>19415459
>mishandling it
what is this, raiders of the lost ark?
>>
>>19415186
Ur so spirit science bro
>>
>>19415377

Because the police would arrest you?
>>
>>19414833
Did they fix the leak? I recall having read that the ceiling had a leak and they didn't have a clue on how to fix it because nobody besides the monk in charge is allowed to get inside.
>>
>>19415296
This. Is probably something highly radioactive, egyptians probably used it as power source, israelites as a weapon.
People burning when getting too close, people getting tumours at the cities the ark went through, Moses face shining, even the ethiopians at that temple are said to die a couple of years after they get the in charge of it. Makes a lot of sense to me.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.