[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck You, Freemasons & All Related!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Wings-PNG-HD 2.png (501KB, 900x487px) Image search: [Google]
Wings-PNG-HD 2.png
501KB, 900x487px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hY6Y2wVH4X
>>
>>19414385
is the worst thing a teacher has done is made you smarter, consider yourself Learned.
>>
>>19414415
Lucifer???
>>
>>19414385
YT channel?
>>
>>19414385
Its not the freemasons you want to worry about its those scumbag knight templars you should want to go after
>>
>>19416058
>t. Phillip IV
>>
>>19414385
As a freemason i've never understand why people don't like us. Unless you're a millionaire member you don't do anything except attend meetings where you just circle jerk that you're at a higher brick then anyone else
>>
>>19416466
because there is so much secrecy to us that people just fill in the blanks, also we helped the Illuminati back when they were a thing
>>
>>19416466
Nice dubs, I think you answered your own question too.

Millionaire members do a lot of collusion somewhere that is not in the public or private sector and not on record. It's a lack of accountability that people don't like the freemason movers and shakers for.
You other guys in the same robes cover for them.
Am I wrong?
>>
>>19416542
Thanks

I wouldn't say "cover" in the general sense. I think the purpose is to mask the sent of them, but we don't actively do it
>>
>>19414385
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hY6Y2wVH4X
>>>
it was lucifer who kicked out some angels so that they could learn to return

cheers 4 the effeminates
>>
>>19416542
>Millionaire members do a lot of collusion
Can hardly blame Freemasonry for that any more than you could blame any room with four walls and a locking door.
>>
>>19416531
>Implying the Illuminati aren't still a thing
>>
>Malcheesedick
What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.