[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will I go to hell for making sigils?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1284138181489.jpg (87KB, 468x371px) Image search: [Google]
1284138181489.jpg
87KB, 468x371px
Will I go to hell for making sigils?
>>
>>19414273
awesome pic.

it's all based on intent...keep to the mindset of constantly exploring your inner world.
>>
>>19414273
Potentially the actual hell for manipulating things, but the hell of your mind in the short term:

>did I make the sigil right?
>is it going wrong?
>I didn't expect this to happen... is it the work of an enemy sigil?
>is that person using sigils against me?
>should I make another sigil for this thing I can get in a regular fashion?
>is this sigil backfiring?
>was I specific enough?

And so forth.
>>
Yes, it is known.
>>
>>19414273
You only go to "hell" if you believe that "hell" exists and that you deserve to go there. It's not eternal though. You can leave at any time but only after you realize what's going on.
>>
>>19414273
If you do it correctly
>>
>>19415123
dont lie to that boi. you know hell is a elevator which never goes any where but you never realize this and you have to take a shit and there is some crappy sound alike to a pop song you hate in a loop playing
>>
>>19415123
I went to hell before I deserved it. Pre punishment
>>
>>19414273
Yes
Also for visiting this website
Now go away before it's too late
>>
>>19414273
The lord doesn't punish the seeker.
That being said, the Bible is somewhat clear on its views about "magic." These things are not loved by the lord.
I'm sure your next thought is "but what about Solomon. Fair point.
Here's how magical items work biblically.
Solomons ring, Moses staff, etc are specific to the person. These items have power because the lord has allowed them to be conduits. If you were to take Moses staff today it would be nothing but old wood. Solomons ring nothing but a mineral.
These are gifts of God. No different than speaking tongues or seeing into the heavens.
You cannot summon a creation of the Lord. You cannot command a creation of the lord.
However you can kind of fuck with demons.
Demons and followers of the adversary despise one thing.
Ridicule.
You can't control them, but you can make them recoil. Ridicule is the weakness of the adversary, and in the coming days it's a good tool to have.
>>
>>19415123
You are mixing up "hell" with the law.
Jews will be judged by the law.
Christians are judged by the grace of Christ.
Hell is not fire and brimstone and the devil isn't a horned goat fag.
The devil is the adversary. He is gods creation still, however he and his beliefs are necessary for free will.
Think of God as a judge, Jesus as your defense, and Satan as your prosecutor.
>>
>>19414273
Did adam have access to Gillette razors ?

Shouldn't he have a beard ?
>>
>>19415568
>adam
there's two d's, anon
>>
>>19415193
Also you are constantly connected to Twitter, so you can read Donald Trump's tweets.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.