[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the "global spiritual awakening" just an untrue meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

File: 1367644369214.jpg (92KB, 568x346px) Image search: [Google]
1367644369214.jpg
92KB, 568x346px
Is the "global spiritual awakening" just an untrue meme?
>>
>>19414029
dude, is the dream more real than reality?
>>
>>19414040
Dude, are you caught in a landslide, no escape from reality?
>>
>>19414052
don't dude me, dude.
>>
>>19414029
Yes. It's not reachable without taking away peoples freewill and if we go that far to be happy, are we even still human?
Seek peace within and live on it. Those willing to change will see it in and it'll begin to change them. Works just like any meme. It's just a harder one to actually live up to because it takes effort every moment of every day early on. Most people just aren't cut out for that.

But that's just my opinion on it.
>>
>>19414052
Dude, I'm just a poor boy from a poor family.
>>
>>19414052
dude, did you see your reflection in a snow covered hill until the landslide brought it down?
>>
File: 1502235181407.jpg (36KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
1502235181407.jpg
36KB, 680x453px
>>19414029
No it isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdUPwR6mzXo
>>
>>19414093
Then why does everyone around me still concentrate on the self, sex, money, and power... making it extremely hard to continue this path
>>
>>19414078
Dude, I'm high as fuck. I see a lot of shit.
>>
>>19414117
That's what I'm asking myself too.

It's Kali Yuga, the least spiritual age of man ever. And the age of Aquarius, which is supposed to be the peak of commerce also.
>>
>>19414117
It's on you the way the path it's laid.
>>
>>19414137
Why do you believe in astrology or hindu though? For that matter, why do you believe in enlightenment? Have you ever met an enlightened person? Do you claim total spiritual awareness? How can we fact check any of the irl mythos?

I'd love for this to be true. I just don't see any reason to buy into beliefs like this. Dude.
>>
File: 1500929259050.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1500929259050.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19414196
Just go ahead and do it, it's cheap as hell.
>>
>>19414196
>Why do you believe in astrology or hindu though?
Astrology predicts things, whether or not you believe in them or not. They are proven indicators. Have you seen what astrology said about Hiroshima? Hindu; I've felt forces from the Pantheon in my life and I like the imagery.

>For that matter, why do you believe in enlightenment?
It's not something for everyone, but people can evolve their awareness considerably.

>Have you ever met an enlightened person?
One or two.

>Do you claim total spiritual awareness?
Not total, but I believe I'm more aware than the large majority of my peers.

>How can we fact check any of the irl mythos?
There are many ways to perceive them, but not many ways to factually document them as if they were physical phenomena.
>>
>>19414222
nice trips dude
>>
>>19414196

There's a bunch of actual, real-life enlightened masters around the interwebz that you can watch videos of and read, if you want.

Main nigga is Eckhart Tolle. Dude is absolutely enlightened, and is fully coherent, unlike a lot of enlightened guys who chose to be weird as fuck or disabled (Osho, Ram Dass respectively). Also check out Sadhguru. And Nisargadatta Maharaj.
>>
>>19414029
it will be in like 2 years, we just have to get through the shit storm.
>>
>>19414222
All acceptable answers. I don't really buy the meeting enlightened people, as my interpretation has always been that enlightenment is a state of mind, and like all states of mind, comes and goes. Though, that's not to say that people can't manipulate their mental state through various means. I just don't believe there is such a thing as true awakening, as there will always b e another layer of meaning just out of your reach. That's just the way things work according to my perspective and experience.
>>
File: 1379849747287.jpg (36KB, 500x362px) Image search: [Google]
1379849747287.jpg
36KB, 500x362px
>>19414230
Thanks, I just wish I re-read before posting to avoid mistakes
>whether or not you believe in them or not.

The spiritual, meta-physically inclined me would ponder what that mistake meant in correlation to the trips. Go slow to mitigate failure, perhaps?

The capitalist-materialist in me wouldn't even give a shit.
>>
File: 1495046215864.png (108KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
1495046215864.png
108KB, 500x628px
The bigger the shadow...
The bigger the light casting it is.
Not a meme.
Never has been a meme.
Or has it?
Because... where do ideas start if think about it?
>>
>>19414137
Does that mean we're going to get more consumerist? I can't think how.
>>
People can come to the truth of spirtuality en masse, and perhaps even mysticism en masse.
But there will only be a single chosen one or secondary Christ.
>>
>>19414029
Ive lost 30 pounds and completely changed my personality in the last 2 months. Its actually happening
>>
Is anyone else noticing their body changing by the day. I swear when i looked in the mirror today, i did not even recognize myself. Also on that note does anyone get that weird pressure on your chest and brain lately?
>>
>>19414029
Well I just heard an explosion outside of my window as I read this, so maybe?
>>
>>19414075
dude, is the dream more real than reality?
>>
Something funny about the global spiritual awakening meme...
I once spun up a counterspeech meme to it and briefly held back the tide.
The awakening meme came back with such strength as to verge on annoying.
That could indicate truth, but it could also indicate wealthy sponsorship.
I'm not the only person who fucks with memes for fun and profit.
In whose interest is it to collapse people's sense of the long-term?
Not anyone's, not really. It violates the hidden harmonic potential of humanity.
Unfortunately, there are many people whose evils exceed their greeds, and they are constantly interfering with their fellow men.
>>
not even a meme, it's just untrue
>>
>>19414306
It's as if every idea ever conceived was already part of All and we as part of it (p=np) are experiencing a n-1 sequence.
Fuck, what a strange thing the colective mind is.
>>
File: 111111.gif (910KB, 498x233px) Image search: [Google]
111111.gif
910KB, 498x233px
>>19414058
But buddeh guy friend eh?
>>
File: it_was_humans.jpg (45KB, 553x484px) Image search: [Google]
it_was_humans.jpg
45KB, 553x484px
>>19414029
I think it's happening, but I don't think it will be as awesome as people believe.

I know in my heart that we are just loosh cattle in a giant prison matrix reality. I get the feeling that every few thousand years those souls that are "too awake" are ejected from the system. For those released it will seem as if they have gone to heaven, but for those "left behind" the sudden absence of all decent and spiritual people will make the earth into a literal hell.

My gut tells me that this has happened MANY times before, and the controllers of the reality matrix have got all the kinks worked out of the system by now. I would point out that after the "ascension" the earth will be remade and time will be reset so that people think it's (at least) 10,000 years earlier than it really is.

Just a feeling about what's coming up in the next 2 to 20 years.
>>
The son of God is coming.
>>
>>19414029

attention is energy. choose your focus wisely. reality is arbitrary
>>
File: effort.png (303KB, 896x1756px) Image search: [Google]
effort.png
303KB, 896x1756px
>>19414029

i really hope you don't fucking think that the electromagnetic frequency of earth (Schumann frequency) doesn't fundamentally affect everything on earth from communication arrays, the motors in clocks, and your neuroelectrical disposition. because THAT would be highly unscientific of you.
>>
File: IMG_0395_1.jpg (194KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0395_1.jpg
194KB, 1067x800px
>>19417092

forgot the damned video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJW4XvXX5xI
>>
>>19414222

i saw the hiroshima chart, found it extremely unsettling
>>
>>19414029
Pretty much, yeah.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.