[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 409
Thread images: 25

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed) (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19409852
>>
Who do I get with?
>>
Trading, post query
>>
>>19414210
Will B be my academic advisor?
>>
>>19414215
The magician, king of wands, nine of wands

If you have shown interest in having him the odds are in your favor but you should be able to get him anyways. He will not be as easy as you are hoping him to be and will be hard on you for your own benefit.

What will the contents of U's message have?
>>
is OP a faggot?
>>
>>19414305
Does the sun rise in the east?
>>
>>19414210
Trading, post query

what tarot card describes my personality
>>
>>19414319
Only when you grace these threads with readings
>>
>>19414305
>>19414319

Stop being toxic, it's not cute, you're not funny --You're talking about another living breathing human being. It being the internet is no justification for this behavior, and your karmic debts will catch up to you, repent, sinners.
>>
Trading

I'm angry and I have to stop. What is making me angry and what can I do about it?
>>
>>19414326
Knight of Swords

Sharp-minded and interesting people always enjoy what you have to say because you are smart. >>19414259
>>
>>19414333
are you for real
>>
>>19414327
>never give readings again
>entire direction of the earths rotation changes
Woah...that's almost tempting! But I guess I should give you a reading to maintain the status quo
>>19414333
...it's a meme buddy; OP is and will always be a Faggot.
>>
>>19414337

well i got high priestess reversed and 3 of pents

it seems there is an attempt at decieving you, was it regarding a financial question? this person's reply isn't very reliable anon
>>
>>19414333
>>19414333
>repent, sinners.

oh look its a butthurt christfag
>>
>>19414333
Top wew, kill yourself lad.

I'll be on to do some fortunes in a bit folks.
>>
>>19414335
do mine as well please, starting yours...

query: what does the girl tc think of me?
>>
>>19414375
on it
>>
>>19414333
>>
>>19414355
Lol!

That would be swell. Can you see what feelings S has about me?
>>
>>19414370

Don't tell people to kill themselves, ffs NR.
>>
>>19414319
Hey, are you doing readings?
I'm this person: >>19408637#
Thanks either way
>>
>>19414378
>judgement, tower, 9 of swords

i kept picturing a lot of baggage and regret at something you lost recently.it's fucking with you subconciously which results in unnecessary anger. you need to anchor yourself.sit down, close your eyes and meditate; breathe deeply and let all kind ofemtions flow through you.

clear your mind, forgive yourself and trust that everything will be better from now. most importantly get rid of that unnecessary baggage thats tucked away in some corner of your mind.

hope it helped
>>
>>19414210
What can I do to cure my ailments?
>>
>>19414375
Hexagram 43 - Breakthrough - Lines 1, 4 and 5

I don't know what happened but the situation might come to an end. Maybe you've fucked up or did some mistakes and it's gonna explode soon. For better or for worse maybe someone pushed another too much. Things are gonna change I don't know how. But there was a lot of tension held for some time.
>>
>>19414395
I won't be able to do an empath reading for that but I can do a quick tarot reading after gym If you're willing to wait. Otherwise I'd need a query that doesn't require going into another's energy.
>>19414416
Sure I can do an ES. One moment
>>
What does my childhood love think about me?
>>
>>19414418
thanks, now I just want a shoulder to cry on.
>>
>>19414429
Hi, could you help me? I need to know if I have any future with AJRC, or should i drop it, starting to give up here.
>>
>>19414431
dont think its accurate mate, we have barely talked :/
>>
>>19414424
dont think its accurate mate, we have barely talked :/
>>
>>19414442
How do you know it's me? Do we get together? You promised you would love me forever and ever. What's your problem? Why do you keep ignoring me? Why do you keep checking up on me? Why do you tell me we get together if we don't? Why do you hate me?
>>
>>19414450
Better yet, why did you screw my brother?
>>
>>19414442
I ching missfires some time

or it hasn't rained in a while and suddenly it rains
>>19414450
>>19414455
this is getting funny
>>
>>19414455
Why the hell do I love someone who had sex with my brother? I'm fucking killing myself.
>>
>>19414429
Hey Empath, whenever you have time I'd appreciate it if you did a reading.
My query pertains to my scientific endeavors; How will they turn out? (Research/academics)
You need a color+shape for empath, correct? If so, platinum sphere.
This isn't the first time you've read me for this query, it's been a while since the last one. Thank you very much!
>>
>>19414455
>Better yet, why did you screw my brother?

nigga i aint gay
>>
>>19414416
I stood on a field and already I was exhausted. My breathing was heavy, sweat dropped all over me and there was a mix of determination and uselessness. I looked up and saw a crossbar, like those jumped by pole vaulters, glistening in the sun. Again I hung my head only to have a hand rested on me back. I turned and saw a figure (woman I think, but it was quite androgynous) holding a gold trophy cup. She smiled and said "it's all yours if you can make it." I began a training montage until at last I had achieved the jump. When I stood victorious I turned around and found she was nowhere in sight. The cup was left on the ground with a note saying "well done." Sadness washed over me but still I felt achieved; melancholy set in.

I believe this person is to be a temporary aspect; someone you're meant to meet to give you a push to achieve on this leg of your life. They'll give you purpose, reason and even incentivise you with talks of future, but that future doesn't involve them. They're not malicious, but they know they're not here to be yours, just see you through to the next hurdle
>>
>>19414420
Pls respond
>>
>>19414486
do you trade?

query: what does the girl tc think of me?
>>
Why am I such a fucking loser?
>>
>>19414492
well I can trade you

mine was

> I need to know if I have any future with AJRC, or should i drop it, starting to give up here.
>>
Trading.

How did my gambit play today?
>>
>>19414507
starting yours...
>>
Trading
Should i give up on him?
>>
>>19414492
>>19414507

all right, what I got was:

testing the waters, caution, motion, getting closer and then pushing away. Not uncertainty but precaution, a little tinge of emotion that may grow. Good feelings.
>>
Trading.

Let me know if you want to
>>
>>19414507

six of cups rev,moon rev. and ace of wands

i am sorry but it doesnt look too good. there is small glimmer of hope so id encourage you to try a few more times but if you still dont get results, moving on would be in your best interest
>>
>>19414533
Query?
>>
>>19414533
>>19414531
Pls
>>
>>19414395
>>19414429
I am willing to wait! Have fun at the gym. :)
>>
Trading
>>
>>19413197
A bit late to respond because i had work but thanks for the read. Rings true to me, so i'm gonna follow that advice as best i can.
>>
>>19414542
Can somebody give me a reading on DS?
What does he want from me, and what does he plan to give to me?

what's your query?
>>
>>19414553

See >>19414510
>>
>>19414545
How does the next year look for me?

what's your query?
>>
>>19414556
on it

gotta let go of the frustration of having to leave something behind and move on to something else. What's next for me?
>>
>>19414561
Should i give up on him?

Also can you be a bit more specific in terms of what u wanna know
>>
>>19414499

Hello, I am a beginner with this so I'm not always accurate. I have intuitive abilities but aren't strong yet. But here it goes: I felt a sense of sadness that seemed to stem from fears and inhibitions. Something makes me think you are being held back from being your true self/doing the things you'd like. Am I getting anywhere?
>>
Trading.

What will U's return message contain?
>>
>>19414510
>
the world, 2 of pents, six of cups

it was quite well recieved.

my query: how will the exam scheduled for tomorrow go?
>>
What is going on in this thread?
>>
>>19414580

Three of Pentacles
The Chariot
Two of Swords

If you can't tell, you kick ass, but you second guess yourself a lot. Don't do that.
>>
>>19414582
it's all kinds of fucked, period of decrease after the full moon
>>
>>19414582

Everybody comes to trade. Nobody bothers to check to see if anybody else is already trading.
>>
>>19414567

You're probably going to decide to get a dog, or some sort of animal... a small one so probably like a hamster or something. I see some sort of animal influence. You're going to find other ways to take out your sadness/madness to cope with it but you're not going to grasp it until the reality hits you. They'll probably contact you with some heavy news and you'll be unsure of how to take it, but for now it looks like it'll be like something on a point grid: Cope, relive, cope, cope, relax, self realization.
>>
>>19414476
>woman I think, but it was quite androgynous
Yeah, that's them.
Thank you, I pretty much assumed all this, and all seems accurate.
Hopefully this knowledge helps advoid
>melancholy sets in.
>>
>>19414476
I forgot Thank you!!
>>
>>19414571
You want a 2nd opinion to trade?
>>
>>19414499

About Query: Ruin - 10 of Swords
What Everyone Knows About You: Love - 2 of Cups
Clarification: Knight of Cups
Unrevealed: Queen of Wands
Clarification: Wealth - 10 of Disks
What Only You Know About You: Princess of Swords
Clarification: Gain - 9 of Disks
What Everyone But You Knows About You: Strength - 9 of Wands
Clarification: Truce - 4 of Swords
What Hinders: Oppression - 10 of Wands
Clarification: Knight of Swords
What Helps: Knight of Wands
Clarification: The Magus
Overall: Queen of Swords
Clarification: Fortune

You're a spoiled, hollow child. You sit and whine about how things aren't to your liking, but you refuse to change yourself or the world around you because you are weak-willed and the people in your life don't think you're mentally, spiritually, or emotionally developed enough for them to be 100% candid about your shortcomings so you can grow. Me? I don't know you, I don't care if you can take it, I don't care what you do, but I do want you to grow not just for your own sake but for the sake of the world. You need to break out of this cycle of noticing your flaws and lamenting them while NEVER EARNESTLY FUCKING DOING ANYTHING TO BETTER YOURSELF BY FINDING ANY EXCUSE OR JUSTIFICATION THAT'S CONVENIENT FOR YOU LATCH ON TO SO YOU CAN GO BACK TO PRETENDING YOU'RE "TRYING" TO BETTER YOURSELF AND THAT YOU'RE JUST A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE. You are not a victim of circumstance. You are an undisciplined child left to fend for itself, focusing only on consoling yourself rather than pulling yourself together. Cut through your own bullshit, find what makes your heart thunder, and remove your flaws so that you can purely dedicate yourself to it instead of lingering in limbo because you're afraid of earnestly trying and failing.
>>
>>19414571
Yeah for sure.

Could you tell me the hardest hurdle I will have to overcome in the upcoming year?

So when you asked me if you should give-up on him, I imagined a fish being forced to jump through a flaming hoop. Some fish can do it, not all of them. I have a feeling he won't live up to the standards that you've built up for him, and instead the idea of him has become somewhat of a dream for you instead of something that's actually realistic. So I wouldn't say give up, but you're going to realize sooner or later that he's not the man you dreamed him to be.
>>
>>19414587
Thanks a lot good friend

Hope my answer made sense, I'm kinda new to this
>>
>>19414596
I left some place because I got rejected and I got even more frustrated when I left. I don't know what that bad news is. hopefully not jailtime. Until then I have my cat.

You got Hexagram 64 - Before Completion - lines 2, 3 and 4.

This is the hexagram of the last strech, almost there. Just be careful or carefree you're almost here don't become complacent or too sure of yourself.

Sorry, I'm drained I'm done, I wanna cry. I thought I had found something I love but the community is just reeking maggot filled aids corpse.
>>
>>19414608
Remember, not everyone who comes into our lives are meant to stay; a rose, a solar eclipse, a meteor shower, all are made more beautiful because they are temporary. Love them now for all they're worth and carry that love of them into your memories when they move it.
>>19414615
You're very welcome <3
>>
>>19414578
Still trading this.
>>
>>19414653
I'm sorry you feel that way... I'm having a shit out of hell day too.
I wish the best for you, I really do. I am drained as well.
>>
>>19414623

we know it's you moonie
>>
>>19414628

It did, in fact it was a tad eerie.
>>
>>19414654
Empath can you please help me out? >>19414578
>>
Trading. How do we fix /div/'s community?
>>
>>19414626
>Could you tell me the hardest hurdle I will have to overcome in the upcoming year?
I see a small mouse. The poor creature is trying so hard to hold onto a bag of golden coins. Yet is bag has a hole in the end and the creature doesn't notice.
Perhaps you are thinking of investing in something financially I do stress that you go back and look at all the small details. Perhaps you are getting fooled out of a deal.
>>19414615
Sure thing
>>
>>19414694
Match make everyone
>>
>>19414694
protip: we dont
>>
>>19414707
Yes let's start drama again.
>>
>>19414704
Thank you so much
>>
File: Photo le 17-06-28 à 17.40.jpg (185KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
Photo le 17-06-28 à 17.40.jpg
185KB, 1280x853px
>>19414707
I'm unstable and needy, pick me
>>
>>19414714
There's people who date on here and break up amicably.
>>
File: nopenopenope.jpg (35KB, 663x266px) Image search: [Google]
nopenopenope.jpg
35KB, 663x266px
>>19414694
>>
>>19414707

this is a terrible idea
>>
>>19414473
Woah! It's Gyrosphere anon! You're one of my most memorable readings! How are you man? How'd my reading hold up? It's been what, at least a good few months?
>>19414551
Alrighty, all finished. Can I snag your Gender and S's gender too?
>>
Fine, I will create my own /div/, with blackjack and hookers.
>>
>>19414759
Kek
>>
>>19414759

You tried that once and it didn't work.
>>
>>19414759

leave and never return.
>>
>>19414757
Mr E. could you read for my (female) romantic relationship with J (male)? is he the one I have been searching for all my life?
>>
Anyone else want to trade?
>>
>>19414694
Fixing /div/s community would cause a bottle opener shortage so I'm not about to be for that cause.
>>
>>19414704
You/Him/Union: death, page of cups
In favor/ Against: ten of wands, king of cups
Outcome: Justice reversed

You are asking this but you already know the relationship is over. Him and his actions are way too immature for you to handle. I am taking a wild guess here, but is he lax when it comes to work? This is odd but you two used to find strength with one another even though that strength has been dwindling into nothing as the relationship breaks down. Your willingness to struggle through his incompetency is dwindling too where there used to be a strain on putting up with it for a hope of things changing. There's not enough love on your end that is making you motivated to keep going anymore and you know this already. If you do decide to stick it through you will continue feeling wronged by him but it is your choice to make.

Mine: In the future does anything happen with O and me?
>>
>>19414551
How was your work out? I am a female, S is male.
>>
>>19414780

i do

will i be allowed to write the exam tomorrow? just give a yes\no and the cards you got.
>>
>>19414791
I have never dated him ,but....
I'll begin your query
>>
>>19414809
Are you left handed?

If you are, then yes. If you're right handed, then no. Empath reading.

Can you give me a reading on DS?
>>
How are yall doing on this fine night?
>>
should I delete this account right away or give my contact info to few people before leaving?
>>
>>19414829

Doing well, and yourself?
>>
>>19414829
>>19414831
the place is fucked, how are you?
>>
File: otaxaqpvgv1qza1qzo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
otaxaqpvgv1qza1qzo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Tarots readings 'ere.
Doing the next five querents.

Please give me:
>name/nickname/alias/etc
>picture of anything
>your question

Please avoid asking:
>questions that be answered with yes/no
>appearance questions (ex: what will my love look like)
>>
>>19414831
delete your 4chan account?
>>
>>19414829

This thread sucks.
Aside from that it's okay Angel-chan. Hope you're well.
>>
>>19414841

THE GOLD PASS
>>
>>19414333
Emo much? It's like you're the same person that got butthurt from >>19413633
>>
>>19414841
no, an even worse place than that
>>
>>19414757
Hehe I'm humbled that my reading was so memorable :)
I'm doing fine! Right here, right now, everything is exactly how it's meant to be. That's a belief of mine. Your reading was quite accurate, I ended up digging. In a sense the search still goes on but I am not entirely lost. I've been always adapting and reevaluating; before I was trying to go too high without sufficient foundation. I did not climb because of that realization. Maybe I could have succeeded in a sense, but not in the way I wanted to. I could have lost something important in the process. I think that I needed to restructure myself before moving on. My resolution is stronger now and I am pleased with the way I am going through life. Many things are still a work in progress though. As is anyone's life in the path of bettering oneself!
How about you?
>>
File: MpmAhpb_d.jpg (57KB, 640x636px) Image search: [Google]
MpmAhpb_d.jpg
57KB, 640x636px
>>19414840
>tika
>a reading for my present and future relationship with M please?
>>
File: eris.jpg (176KB, 1074x665px) Image search: [Google]
eris.jpg
176KB, 1074x665px
>>19414840

Iceberg
What do I get out of this when I eventually tip out?
>>
>>19414837
Yoyoyoyoyyoyoykyyoyoyoyoyoyoyo! Acanthus, how u do? How is business?
>>
File: 1484952404357.jpg (52KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1484952404357.jpg
52KB, 500x375px
>>19414840
Mike
Looking for a love general please.
>>
>>19414840
Pox
What does my crush think of me?
>>
>>19414861
come to me
I will love you mike
>>
>>19414840
Dré
I'm leaving some place, what will it do and where should I go next?
>>
>>19414860

Business is... okay I guess. Not quite as far along as I had hoped to be by now. How's the research stuff going?
>>
>>19414839
Agreed. I'm doing pretty darn good. I need pizza in my life
>>
>>19414876
Someone bring in the Angel pizza meme
>>
>>19414842
>This thread sucks.
I would read but I'm tired as hell.
I hope you are doing well and ur healthy!
>>19414875
Research Is ok. I actually have to fix some irl stuff so it's gonna go on the back burner for now.
>>
>>19414871
Promise you don't have a penis?
>>
>>19414894

I gotcha. Life is complicated. I'm thinking about slowing down a little bit.
>>
>>19414800
>Tarot Reading;Love Specific
2 of Cups(r)
8 of Pents(r)
Ruled over by Strength(r)
Counseled by 3 of Pents(r) and King of Pents(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hvrVHP3RCE
>>
>>19414908
>I'm thinking about slowing down a little bit.
Come on my dude step it up.
Kek iTS good to slow abit. Make more rational desicions make less mistakes
>>
File: oqc3m2lAZC1v43tzro1_1280.jpg (208KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
oqc3m2lAZC1v43tzro1_1280.jpg
208KB, 1280x1280px
>>19414854
present
>reversed page of pentacles
>reversed ten of pentacles
>eight of wands

future
>reversed five of cups
>three of cups
>reversed page of cups

This is a bit difficult for me but it appears that there seems to be some boredom and thus there is traveling to find new things. Eight of Wands often mean that something is ending as well.

As the future ones pour out, I started to understand that this indicated some kind of cheating or someone doing something without thinking. The relationship will end but you appear to still to be friends.

>>19414855
>Justice
>The Sun reversed
>Page of Swords
You definitely will get what you deserve out of this. It'll be good nothing bad. To get more detail, I pulled some more cards and it showed a time of passion.
>>
Doing one trade
Am I worried about nothing? Is the shit in stressing about even gonna happen?
>>
>>19414861
Love general as in what? Future lovers?
>>
>>19414975
Maybe just my next lover, and what i can expect from the relationship.
>>
>>19414840
Reese
What does the crush think of me?
>>
>>19414934
Thank you Empath, I really enjoyed how you explained everything so clearly. We recently met so I was not thinking of anything strong on his end yet.
>>
>>19414900
yea
>>
>>19414964
thanks
>>
>>19414840
AN
Does the girl TC has a crush on me
>>
>>19415035
You're very welcome, it was pleasure. <3
Yea, if feels you may be a crutch to take his attention off of other aspects of his life. Sorry about being the bearer of bad news.
>>
File: kuk7JQ5.jpg (456KB, 800x801px) Image search: [Google]
kuk7JQ5.jpg
456KB, 800x801px
>>19414867
>nine of cups
>queen of cups
>ten of wands

They mostly think of you as something they could fuck but they don't actually desire a relationship with you. Think of a one night stand kind of thing.

>>19414861
>>19414997
They may see you as a bit of obsessive and clingy. Chill out with that. Also, understand what you want out of a relationship. They would like someone who is can make decision for them. As far as I can tell, they seem to be a bit on the damaged side ( who isn't nowadays) but they seem to be a good person.

>>19414873
noice pic
The place will eventually cause some troubles in the long run but there will be benefits and happiness.

After that place, you'll have to do some recovery from the troubles. Take a break. Have a drink with some friends.

>>19415053
no prob
>>
>>19414966
I see a sun setting over a hill. There is nothing else there.

Yes you are worried about nothing and things will resume normally.

What was my past life relationship with H?
>>
>>19415099
should this mean I should stay a bit longer? I have a tab with the account deletion form open.
>>
File: images.jpg (12KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12KB, 198x254px
>>19415077
Forgot the pic
>>
>>19415121
this is a possible future if you leave. I didn't look to see if you should or not.
>>
>>19415107
Thank you!!!!
>What was my past life relationship with H?
Past life????
Huehuehue
I see a woman and a man in medival clothing. They are doing super gendered things. They argue sometimes,but still get along
I'm getting a very homey and family vibe from all this
>>
>>19415142
so you mean there's something I can salvage from that? I though no one cared and looked down on me with contempt?
>>
>>19415153
Sorry, I mistyped it. I meant that /leaving/ the place will eventually cause some troubles in the long run but there will be benefits and happiness. Sorry again.
>>
>>19415099
Thanks for the read.
>>
>>19414943

Lol. Yeah, less mistakes is good.
>>
>>19414964

>I get what I deserve and it's good

Honestly that's kind of hard to accept on an emotional level, but it makes me very happy. Thank you kindly.
>>
>>19415177
Black acanthus do you want to trade?
>>
>>19415187

Kinda tired, sorry. Remind me tomorrow though.
>>
>>19415202
Sure thing bud. How is Ches?
>>
File: 7_The Chariot.jpg (186KB, 299x500px) Image search: [Google]
7_The Chariot.jpg
186KB, 299x500px
>>19414964

Silvia
I think I'm desperate about my lofe life. Is there any special advice or hope for me?

Thx!
>>
File: 5Tz5bRm.jpg (50KB, 383x750px) Image search: [Google]
5Tz5bRm.jpg
50KB, 383x750px
>>19414840
Alien
love reading plox
>>
File: DEFYP-UXUAMD4E0.jpg (49KB, 483x569px) Image search: [Google]
DEFYP-UXUAMD4E0.jpg
49KB, 483x569px
>>19414840
rakani
is he playing mind games with me? why does he show up out of nowhere and talk to me like he used to, and then disappear out of nowhere, turning cold and barely ignoring me? what is the goal? is he just fucking with me?
>>
Trading
>>
Trading

Is she going to be useful in the way I need her to? How do I maximize the effectiveness of her help?
>>
Can somebody answer if the path I'm taking is the right one? 18, gemini
>>
>>19415342
Eight of Swords, High Priestess, Judgment, Four of Pentacles

She is trapped. Trapped by her own fear of exploring the unknown realms that terrify her. If you lead her out of her anxities then it is guaranteed she will be useful. There is a mystic gift unknown to her yet. You are going to have to participate in a lot of convincing her but when you do she will be able to help you in a useful way. She will be hesitant but can be convinced.

Will A want a continued correspondance?
>>
>>19415297
give me query

will i be allowed to write the exam tomorrow?
>>
>>19415404
>Trapped by her own fear of exploring the unknown realms that terrify her.
No she's not
>There is a mystic gift unknown to her yet.
We've already discussed this, it's known to her already
>You are going to have to participate in a lot of convincing her but when you do she will be able to help you in a useful way.
No, she volunteered, despite the fact that she may be completely useless
>She will be hesitant but can be convinced.
Again, she volunteered

>Will A want a continued correspondance?
T/F: 7P rev / 9W rev
Under certain conditions T/F: The High Priestess / 10W rev

Conditions: The Hierophant, supported by 4 of Cups and 3 of Pentacles, leading to 9 of Pentacles and Wheel of Fortune

A will want to continue the correspondence only under the condition of gaining something useful from it. Your interaction must show clear signs of leading to a beneficial outcome that causes major positive change in A's situation, most likely in a concrete/tangible way, look at the pentacle cards. However, the role you play is in lending new ideas and personal development that allow A to make breakthroughs in his/her current focus in life. If you are seen as useful, A will want to continue the correspondence. If you are not seen as useful, A will not want to continue it.
>>
Trading for this:
>>19415342
>>
>>19415417
Will I really be able to meet this person and make it work?

Strength(rev) Priestess, Devil.
Seems like a likely possibility with a small amount of hassle up front. A little bit of a harassment, but begrudgingly letting it go that way even if it's not really wanted or general accepted otherwise. Success after a small annoyance on the part of the test practitioner, but overall a change in terms of your whims or desires in the situation.
>>
>>19415342
See a woman drinking a black vile of liquid at a bar. Then a boat paddle on a carpet designed with water image. A carrot being pushed away by a kingly figure in annoyance.

I take this as a concrete no, nope. No substance.

I focused on how she could help and saw a painting of a leaf. Moral support and nurturing in practical ways.

What sort of relationship will I have with this guy I like?
>>
>>19415472
2 of Cups, 4 of Swords, The Sun, Ace of Cups, Knight of Pentacles

Off the bat, looks like romantic, provided you don't push too much. There's a quiet sort of happiness to it, and it may be extremely pleasant, but it's long-term viability will hinge extensively on how much potential for growth emerges from within the relationship. If nothing else, you two would make a sweet couple. However, it will come to a point where he will wonder whether he will grow more with you or with someone else. If you can provide the opportunity for growth, you're golden, and the relationship might last. You'll be under constant threat from another woman who will ostensibly be able to offer something you can't, so you'll need to keep your A-Game up until she's out of the picture.
>>
Is there a reader on currently,

I'd like to discuss some stuff that went down earlier today, and may continue in the near future. I'm looking for a reading and will provide any info necessary.
>>
>>19415547

Sure.
>>
>>19415547

Initials and star signs of anyone involved, if you know them.
>>
Any readers around? I just experienced a massive loss today, I followed my intuition which in the past has gotten me through things with the most unlikely odds, and today I've been absolutely cleaved & ripped apart.

A year ago I was down, seriously weighing the pros and cons of suicide, then I persevered, listened to the small quiet guidance which got me out of that hole, and now it feels like I've been thrown back down from a higher height. I feel like the only reason my luck changed was so I could get cleaved, I don't know what to do? Will anything good come from this? I clearly can't navigate this world, and when I surrender & listen internally, I just get fucked. I've trusted, tried to do the work, and I just get cleaved regardless, I feel like I should have just killed myself a year at ago desu.
>>
>>19415632

JF
Gemini if that helps
>>
>>19415587
What do you need?
>>19415589
KS/Scorpio (Me)
KK/Cancer (Her)
HS/Aries (Him)

Sorry for the late reply you too, its just been a weird night so far.
>>
>>19415461
I am really sorry the Internet went off where I live.. I was typing your stuff when it happened.

I got : lovers, 5 of pents and the emperor

I'd say the chances are pretty high. The cards are all positive. Your wish would be granted for sure
>>
>>19415461
Also thanks a lot for your reading

I am sorry about replying late again

Have a good night friend
>>
>>19415643

I'm the same person. I guess I should also ask for your bit of the story of what happened and what you're hoping to get out of the reading?
>>
>>19415652
Ok, this will be a bit long.

So basically I was involved with these two people in an incident, and its something I shouldn't have been a part of and encouraged. A chat basically that got a little...raunchy to say the least. So about 3 weeks pass or so and I haven't brought it up beyond memes, just because I didn't want to upset her. So anyway, I came to find out yesterday, or I guess technically 2 days ago now, someone who wasn't there, now knows about this. I tried asking them who it was, but I got nothing out of them, that it was def one of the 2 people there, which I already obviously figured. So I brought it up to one of those people earlier, the girl, since she was involved and had a right to know that someone outside knew that stuff.

I apologized to her over it, since I got caught up in the moment, and we talked for awhile. She confronted the other guy about it. So he says he didn't do it, now they're good friends, and she thinks he'd never lie, so the burden of proof falls back to me despite my innocence. So I basically asked her straight up if she thought it was me and she said she believed me and that it was likely him, but we have no proof or anything, or at least I don't right now.

So my questions are essentially this.

1. Was it him? (I know its not proof but I'm curious what the cards have to say)
2. Is there any doubt in her over me right now?
3. What is to become of this entire situation, will it blow up into something more or pass and we'll move on and improve our relationship?
4. Should I confront the other guy myself over it.

I know its a lot but I don't need my name drug through the mud over someone else blatantly lying, because I extremely doubt it was her that would leak it.
>>
>>19414006

It was confirmed that the dox of Anon5 was a false flag.
>>
>>19415728
Fuck off, Frank.
>>
>>19415728
never heard of that reader
>>
>>19415718

Was this like a threesome or something a little more dangerous?

I asked the cards and it kinda leads that impression. Reversed knight of swords, implying that you were not very keen on the whole affair (and maybe even a little flaccid). Two of cups, coupled with the seven of cups, as though a third party was tactfully encroaching in on an established relationship.
>>
>>19415787
Well it was mostly just a chat, we were all watching something together and the girl and I got a little lewder than expected, and he was sort of there for the most part.

But said little chat, seems to have been leaked.
>>
>>19415787

Yeah the seven of cups in my deck is definitely a little voyeuristic.

So you're young, I take it. As you get older you'll probably care less about what people think of these things, so fear not. This isn't going to have long standing consequences and you'll probably have forgotten all about it by next month.

However, that doesn't really solve your current concern.

So, was it him?
5 of wands leads me to think they're actually both gossiping about it. If so, then you might not need to worry so much about it unless you're afraid of being found out. Reinforced with the Queen of Pentacles this makes me think she's taking advantage of the fact that this has already gotten back to you as a way of covering up her own loose lips.

Any doubt over you telling the truth?
Behold, the five of wands again, but reversed this time. This kind of reinforces the above a bit. As long as she can keep the focus off of her, then she'll feel more comfortable with her guilt about the whole thing.

What's going to become of the situation?
King of swords. This guy doesn't really mess around, and he doesn't deal with fools well. In the end you're going to see how trivial the whole matter is, and find yourself detached from it. It's possible you're going to have a falling out with these people over it all, but it will be a rather sudden decision. I take it you're not exactly one to announce when you're cutting ties and just let things go when you're done with them.

Should you confront the guy?
Reversed ace of pentacles. I mean you could, but nothing is really going to come out of it. You're going to get out about as much as you did from the person who told you about it.

All in all it's very silly, and the five of wands in your readings really underscores just how immature all of this is.

Don't sweat it, anon. There are worse things in life.
>>
>>19415886
>>19415802
>>19415718

Dunno why I tagged myself. Here you go.
>>
>>19415886
Honestly I do agree that the entire situation is silly and trivial, but curiosity has me by the balls right now.

It did cross my mind that she was potentially the one that talked about it. But I'm trying to save my relationship with this person best I can. I had a feeling a lil after it had happened awhile back and the two were gossiping about it to be honest as well, but I figured it was maybe just me being overly paranoid and there was nothing to it.

I desperately don't want to avoid a falling out with her, I honestly would like to improve our relationship to the next level, but unsure how to go about it right now, especially with recent events.

Something just feels off in the situation though honestly. I can't quite put my finger on it, because the person that told me, said she about both of us, and maybe it is like you said, she said something and the guilt is on her now, though she did tell me she felt bad about the whole thing and I apologized, so I can't imagine she wants to cover the tracks over it that badly guilt wise by having this wild goose chase.
>>
>>19415922

Confessing to someone about something that happened privately is a whole different affair than apologizing for public events. It requires accepting a certain about of reprimand from many people as opposed to just one. If she's talking about it to other people, that's a different thing to feel guilty about than the event itself.

I'm sorry if you want to save your relationship, by the looks of things she's making this more complicated than it needs to be by denying what happened. Things are better brought to light, so trust can be reestablished. There isn't much of a future for a relationship if you can't believe in the words or actions of the person you're engaged with.
>>
>>19415951
Well here is what I got from her. She doesn't believe it was me who leaked it (assuming it wasn't her of course, well I guess either way it doesn't really matter). She's told me she's feels guilty over the event, which is the thing I did apologize for, and she doesn't deny that the even happened at all, she's meme'd it before with me once or twice, but that's been in.

The issue is why it was brought up suddenly this much time later by a third party who wasn't present at the event. Like I said it was just us 3 at said event, and it had to be one of them two, whether it was her, or him doesn't really matter. So assuming it was her, then yeah there is a bit of a trust issue there for not telling me.

Because I've talked to her honestly before, and I know a relationship could work out in the future, it just needs time, but the issue is whether it actually will or not in this case as well.

Sorry if I'm rambling here, just trying to get my head clear and sort through the information you provided with what I know and was told as well. I do appreciate your reading though.
>>
>>19415965

In the end keep in mind it is really trivial anon. So you had a bit of a wild night. Who cares? People are going to talk about what happened with other people, it's bound to happen. First you need to let go of the shame from it, and so does she. My previous post is a wee bit dramatic, but it does boil down to a good principle. Being honest about sharing this conversation with other people is important, and not doing so is a bit of a bad precedent for anything that might happen in the future. If you stop worrying about it so much, maybe you can get her to loosen up about it, too.
>>
>>19414333
Trips so you might be right.
>>
>>19415982
Ah you're right honestly. I mean if she is the one that said something initially and just came up out of the blue randomly, then she'll tell me in her own time, probably in a joking manner or something. No use worrying about it, you're right.

I mean I've gotten her to loosen up a bit from her shell and be more honest with me, so its a start, I guess its just one of those things and maybe she doesn't want to push me away. Well no use thinking about it like you said.

Thank you very much.
>>
I don't know if this is a question that any reader can answer for me, but I'd like to leave it open to anyone who would like to try. If there is one to help, he may be D, if you are here I'd ask your assistance again.

I will provide any other needed information. My question, to any reader who would want to give it a try, is:

Who is E to me really?
>>
>>19416041
Need genders, initials and signs of all involved.
>>
>>19415632

Hm, I just noticed this post. Are you still around anon?
>>
I'm not feeling well but I'm going to scry for anyone who's interested. I don't do appearances or tap into another person's feelings or thought. Just sent me your query and what you think it's relevant for context.
>>
>>19416169

can you scry anything about my next job? as in i'll be working in a store or an office, etc. i've been out of work for a while.
>>
>>19416169
Scry what has happened to me today and my future with this woman.
>>
>>19416169

Will anything good come of today's events? I don't see any light or way forward from where I am now, I followed my intuition as I have in the past & today it has left me absolutely devastated.

Is there any coming back from this?
>>
>>19416185
I see a warehouse. Some red details, at first I thought it would be a supermarket but as I get in I see tools and other sort of household items. In the main hall there's a big Christmas tree. Not sure if it means you'll get there on Christmas but could be weeks before, the tree is being decorated yet and some people seem to be cheery.
>>
>>19416201

interesting. thank you
>>
>>19416169
>

Scry the location of this please, where is it?
>>
>>19416169
If you're up for it. If not, thank you anyways.

I want to know whether I am still trusted by her, or if she has doubts about what I said today in regards to subject 1 (caring) and subject 2 ('lying').
>>
>>19416169
can you scry my love life for now till december
don't care what they look like im too lonely to have standards at this point
male
>>
>>19416169
Can you give me a scry please how my relationship with this person will turn out? Doesn't have to be romantic at all, just in general curious.

Feel better soon.
>>
>>19416189
I'm not feeling comfortable to read for you.

>>19416198
As I read your query, this song started to play https://youtu.be/9ro0FW9Qt-4

I see someone in a parking lot and he looks like Bear Grills. He holds a can of tuna but the fish is alive and squirming inside the can. But you know Bear right? He eats the fish but it keeps fighting even though it's clearly dead and eaten.

Something tells me you're more the fish than Mr. Grills and this situation might point that you're been eaten alive but it won't kill you.
>>
>>19416236
>I'm not feeling comfortable to read for you.
Oh, ok, thats cool, wonder why?
>>
>>19416236
>>19416198

Definently feel like the fish today. What's really killing me though (more than the uh...staggering material loss, it's just stuff), is that my intuition, that 'little voice' I finally paid attention too & listened too a year ago, well a year ago I felt like Bear & life was the fish, then I listen to the same intuition recently, and now I'm the fish. Same signals, only this time I trusted it & it fucked me basically. Song is poignant too,

Ty for the read anon.
>>
>>19416209
You're welcome and good luck finding this job.

>>19416210
I've scryed this already, sorry.

>>19416211
Someone is nervous. I feel some tension and this fear of revealing the truth. I see an old house, colonial times. This boy doesn't like or understand what he's seeing and this sort of nanny tries to comfort him and explain in a simple way what he's seeing and that he can't escape but face it despite of how much scary or painful this is.

This is reaching the territory of reading into someone else's feelings but the image just came instantly I couldn't ignore. She's probably wanting to withdraw emotionally disturbed but because she reacted like a child perhaps. Let her rational mind process everything and she can understand the situation better. For now she's upset and wishing to stay away.
>>
>>19416169
please take a look how and when my dream will fulfill itself metaphorically speaking of course, thank you in advance!
>>
>>19416275
Nah that's understandable actually. I'll give her some time and space, sort of figured I did anyways.
>>
>>19416169
ello recently when i meditate i've begun seeing a certain group of images and would like to ask if you can look into my future for their meaning
an opened scroll full of writing and imagery
a red eye looking calmly (not red iris but think a hieroglyph eye that is completely red)
and an attractive indian/paki girls face
all circling into a void and leaving my head
>>
>>19416169
Can you scry my death?
>>
I can trade but I'm very tired.

I'm feeling a lot of sadness and jealousy as I see someone else making an old dream of mine come true and that I just can't make it a reality for myself. I wonder if it was a stupid idea to hold on to that or if I can reach some sort of compromise or if something more fulfilling will come about. thanks
>>
>>19416169

scry our future together
>>
>>19416169
Can you tell me, what the wave of changes will bring this time?
I can feel somethings coming, the changes has begun, but I can not pinpoint, where I'm going..
>>
>>19416212
All good I can't scry appearances anyway and another song comes to mind. https://youtu.be/f64P9NXa9CA

I see a father and a daughter playing on the garden, pushing her on the swinger and she laughs and screams "higher". They live in the woods, behind them a wooden house made of raw logs and long trees that reminds me of eucalyptus behind it and a creek right in front of their eyes. But for no reason the house falls apart all of the sudden.

You will experience a pure love almost like childlike but if you only focus on the fun part things around you is going to crumble. Love is great and helps you to grow but we can't forget the world. There are other things that we are responsible. Don't let your house fall.
>>
>>19416169
Will anything exciting happen soon for me?
>>
>>19416327
thanks mate
if i recognize your posting style in the future i'll be sure to give plenty of (you)s

hope you get better mate
>>
>>19416215
>Feel better soon
Thank you dear, you're very kind <3

What do you mean "it doesn't have to be romantic?" Someone here is gigging like a fangirl after Sempai notices them. This is pretty much a school anime scene where this girl is in the hall with her friends and her Sempai just passes by and waves. She has a letter in hands but doesn't give it to him.

This feels platonic regardless. I see your admiration for them and they seem to be friendly with you but not acquainted enough to develop a deeper interest.
>>
>>19416169
Can you tell me, is he actually in love with me?
>>
>>19416268
I might be wrong but your energy put me off, sorry.

>>19416271
Oh dear anon. That little voice is so confusing at times. The Ego is quite a tricky thing to deal. It doesn't want us to change but remember that we are not that tiny voice in our heads. Feelings and facts don't match. When dealing with a stressful and emotionally situation the best approach is to be objective. I recently started to read about stoicism. Seems interesting aside the suicide part. First because I want to live despite of the shit thrown my way and second suicide just make things worse spiritually and I'll reborn as a disabled child, sometimes no thanks. Best of luck anon. You're still fighting, keep going
>>
>>19416281
It's funny how these words instantly triggers me songs, this one was quite obvious yet probably relevant to your query. https://youtu.be/gNgX60Ej1C0

It's sunny but slightly cold. This man wears a couple of layers buy I don't see snow around. So if you ask me when it's probably by the end of autumn before the snow comes but cold enough to need to be warmed up.

This man is proud showing his car to any passer-by offering a ride. Feels odd and pushy because nobody are interested but he's too high to present it in an attractive way so excited he looks.

Essentially you'll reach your dream buy might have some hard time with attracting support or costumers to see the results of your work.

>>19416287
Aye all good anon, she just needs some time to ease her mind/heart.

>>19416300
No
>>
>>19416169
Will I find the thing I'm most passionate about in the near future? Feeling a little lost in regards to the things I wish to pursue.
Thanks anon
>>
>>19416391
Can I ever get into scrying so I can scry my own death? I tried but it's not working, scrying in general and not just the death.
>>
>>19416339
You're welcome anon hope everything works well for you and thanks for the kind wishes. I'm often around, lurking mostly or doing tarot trades occasionally. My posting style isn't unique but there are some things that give me away.

>>19416299
>>19416313
>>19416324
>>19416328
>>19416350
>>19416407
I'm sorry folks I'm starting to have a headache and it's a sign that I should stop. I'll definitely come back later for more. Have a good day
>>
>>19416418
Hope you'll feel better soon - and thank for actually taking the time, to give a reason for not answering our questions!
>>
>>19416417
Well anyone can get into scrying with proper training. But why are you interested in seeing you death?
>>
>>19416423
Thinking about it makes my heart go doki doki
>>
>>19416422
Thanks for understanding anon. It has been a while I've scryed and the headache just told me to not get any further. Wish you a great day anon.

>>19416424
Uh it does the opposite for me. We're all going to die someday, that is certain but until there we should keep focus on living and making sure the time we spend here wasn't wasted.
>>
>>19416418
Have a great one anon! Drink some water for that headache.
>>
>>19416434
You're welcome! Have to take care of yourself firstly : )
Thanks, same to you.
>>
>>19416418
>I'm sorry folks I'm starting to have a headache and it's a sign that I should stop. I'll definitely come back later for more. Have a good day

What a weird thing - I've read this comment, now the whole damn world around me smells like vanilla (I'm no were near any vanilla)
>>
>>19416446
You're a vanilla, your potential has been unlocked now go out there and be somebody
>>
>>19416447
and what does it mean to be a vanilla?
>>
>>19416447
Gotta make all the vanilla porn you can!
>>
Could anyone here tell me; Will my boyfriend, ever get through his depression and psychosis? Or is it going to be shit-hell always?
>>
>>19416451

Plz be soft and gentle.
>>
>>19416440
>>19416443
Thanks for your concern. I have a bottle of fresh water next to me and I'll going to get some rest.

>>19416446
You comment made me think of this song https://youtu.be/yb83fmI47KQ it's quite funny "love" song for someone who they want to be dominated by lol
>>
>>19416463
I'm gonna listen to it later - right now I'm on a computer without any sound
>>
File: IMG_4017.jpg (46KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4017.jpg
46KB, 313x470px
>>19416461
>>
>>19416469

it's japanese, you might as well look the lyrics up
>>
>>19416471
I'll do that then !
>>
File: Potato2.png (34KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
Potato2.png
34KB, 375x360px
>>19416470
plz no senpai
>>
>>19416469
>>19416471
>>19416472
Oh ya my bad
http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/g/gackt/vanilla_english_version.html
>>
>>19416301
I'm still with a headache but I saw your query and an image just came to mind.

An old bearded man, alike Sor Davos from Game of Thrones, and he was making a sculpture, his own bust. He has clay and dust all over his hands and face. He's focused on this and turns it around in a dark room and there's a pretty garden outside.

My interpretation of this is that you should work for yourself what you want and keep doing despite of what everyone else is doing. Once you're done you can present your dream to the world. For now keep it to yourself and work on developing it. Good luck.
>>
File: IMG_4018.jpg (38KB, 375x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4018.jpg
38KB, 375x392px
>>19416475
>>
>>19416652
wtf why was this deleted
is black's buddy "cleaning up" again?
>>
>>19416666
Nice gets. And it was probably deleted because >drama
>>
>>19416689
it's not even drama, it's a reference to past events. How the fuck are people supposed to change if people don't know what happened in the past? That's literally how people stop doing the same shit.
>>
>>19416700
If you want to learn from past mistakes of other people there are better media for that than a chinese nip nong ching chong ramalama ding dong
>>
>>19416700
People never learn

See >>19413633
>>
>>19416700
>it's not even drama, it's a reference to past events
Yes. It's a reference to unrepaired drama that's probably still going on because of two diviners who don't follow their own advice. >>19416713 guy's so damn right.
>>
>>19416732
So we should erase things that could be helpful for future diviners, then? Hell, a lot of this stuff just keep happening again and again because everything is being pushed under the rug and then new diviners come in with wide eyes and then thr cycle happens again.
>>
>>19416169

Where will I find the source of lies from them at C?

WT,TP
>>
Alright I'm fed and my headache is gone, I guess my problem was hunger :3
Anyway, I'm back to finish the previous queries.

>>19416299
Well these images seems pretty much what happens to me when I scry, I enter in a meditative state and I let the images run through without interfering with them, so these pictures have a personal meaning perhaps in what you're going through or something that was on your mind prior to the meditation

>elder's scroll
this is pretty much about some knowledge coming for you, something ancient and that you're meant to learn

>red eye
red is often a negative or too charged of a color, despite of their calmness there's a desire in it, there's some strong will

>attractive girl
are you a dude into brown girls? jk but a face of a girl could be so many things, I'm not good at appearances but if they're all connected, perhaps some girl got her passionate eyes on you, but she's just observing

Again it all depends on your state of mind and what all of these symbols represent to you

>>19416313
if you're still around, give me some context please? who are we? you and me? :3

>>19416324
Not a wave dear... but a Wind of Change... ;^) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UlFuhryvDo

By the shore a cloudy day, the sun is pretty much at its peak, this woman has her hair fully blown by the wind, but everything looks calm, the waves are calm, the overcast sky, only the lady's hair seems all over. This feels like a calm before storm you know, but the only person that seems agitated is the woman. The sun slowly breaches through the clouds, making what seemed to be a bluish-gray day into a warmer colors and feelings. Her hair still messy, but the beach gains more life and the waves are more active but not wild.

I believe mos of it is in your head (hair) the anticipation of what's to come, everything seems too calm to be alright me thinks, but it's just a transition from cold to heat, night to day. Didn't feel anything major, only a positive shift.
>>
>>19416169
Why are there many people actively trying to ruin my reputation and life?

No i'm not paranoid nor am i making this shit up, it has been lasting longer than you could possibly think
>>
>>19416328
Are you the Vanilla person? The music just played in my head again lol

All I can see is someone getting high on a couch sharing a stash, mate... Nothing standing out for me, perhaps a party or some group gathering to just hang out and do stuff together...

>>19416350
Uhhh, I'm not going into someone's feelings sorry, I've said that here>>19416169 but you earned a free ticked for another reading if you wish... On a second thought... I still don't want to tap on his feelings but this song played in my head while reading your query, I guess this somewhat answers, no? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7XBb1kBp5o

>>19416407
"Passionate"
Yumm I eat a red apple, quite sweet and juice, I hear that crack sound, I feel relaxed, my mouth is getting watery, I'm observing something in front of me, but my focus is on eating this apple, everything around isn't that interesting or colorful.

Are you into apples? :3 nah jk, But this makes me feel you shouldn't focus on something big to come, but find pleasure in small things, the things maybe you take for granted and need more appreciation from it. slowly other things are going to give you a better and sweeter taste you won't feel so lost, embrace what is around you.

>>19416770
If you're the person I think you are, I've answered one of your queries a while ago and honestly I don't think you'll find the solution here anon. I'm sorry but I'll have to decline this time.

>>19416789
Flies over a pile of trash, they're all over this huge mountain. It doesn't stink tho, just a big amount of things over another, clothes, papers, bottles, all in open air.

I'm not saying you're trash person, but perhaps something about your personal life being exposed out there, like it's a mess, all over the place, not dirty, but these flies are seeking for an opportunity to make their reign there because of how disorganized it looks.
>>
>>19416771
Can you give me a few tips in how to get into Scry divination ?
I have been doing Tarot for a couple of years and recently started looking into branching to other divination methods, tried my hand at iching and pendulum, but they feel kind of minimalist , so scrying really attracts me as it seems kind of more maximalist or at least offers more insight. But have 0 idea on how to go on about it or how to start even. All help is welcome, thanks !
>>
Alright I'm done reading this morning.

>>19416806
>Can you give me a few tips in how to get into Scry divination ?
Sure, scrying to me came out by "accident" as while I was doing some tarot readings I used to have small flashes and when I discovered what it was all about started to develop and practice more.

To give a small rundown. I basically try to connect with the querent, I close my eyes, breathe deeply and mentally repeating their query, asking what can I see in order to help them. I try to take away any other recent influence to not interfere with the reading. Whne the images comes up in my mind's eye, I try not to interact or analyze just yet, I let the scene develop, sometimes it's quick, sometimes takes longer, other times I can't get anything at all or I'm just kicked out because probably I wasn't meant to see or go any further.

I always recommend this text for a more detailed method you can follow through and develop your scrying vision https://hermetic.com/norton/ashort

>tarot, i-ching, pendulum
Oh anon, they're far from minimalistic
There's so much you can expand with them, mixing methods, with tarot you can make numberless spreads, meditate with the cards, scry them and mix with runes or other tools like it's seen on Thoth's guide on the /div/ op

I-Ching can be a little complicated because of the language it's written, you can always try to see modern translations of it but I believe it might lose the essence. but you can also abstract a lot if you also look at both trigram separately and see how they combine into the hexagram for a broader picture, not to mention the changing lines and the transformed.

Pendulum is fun, can be a little restricted but far from minimalist as well. But it's better used with charts/graphs and interaction with objects. If you're sensitive to energy, you can interpretate the different moves, not just yes/no answers.

Sorry for the big rambling but I hope this helps, if you have any doubts just ask away :)
>>
>>19416832
>they're far from minimalistic
I was only referring to only pendulum and iching there ! And I do get that was such a dumb statement... I just wanted to put in words why Scry interests me more than pendulum and iching - which no doubt I'll be looking into more, i'm not ceasing to look into them, as I said I barely scratched the surface of what they have to offer !!!
>mix with runes or other tools
That's exactly why I'm looking into branching to other methods. I've noticed how well pendulum mixes with Tarot spreads too.
>little complicated
Yeah, as I said before I was only calling it minimalistic as in what it has to offer TO ME. I feel like it's not exactly my kind of thing and I want to tackle it more on its own and focus only on I-ching, that's why meanwhile I'm aiming at Scrying to the possible combinations with Tarot.

>Sorry for the big rambling
It didn't read like a rambling to me ! Especially the Scrying part was exactly what I was asking for, and the extra comments on tarot iching and pendulum were also of use.

Last question (and sorry for MY rambling this time haha) - did you try to do it with mirrors ? I have always had this idea of trying to scry surrounding myself with mirrors and focusing on the reflections (hence the reflections of the reflection and so on until I "lost track") as a sort of "hypnothization" method for trying to get in the mood. So, how do you feel scrying with mirrors works (if you have tried it).

Thanks again ! ~
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No health/death shit
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Western Zodiac Sign
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19416866
poopie, ur an meanie
>>
>>19416856
Yes I understand that anon, I am very passionate about divination, I won't lie, hopefully I'll be like Hijinks someday, but I've experimented those methods and tried to expand all they could have to offer.

And you're right about doing what makes you feel more comfortable and complete. I've scryed an I-Ching reading once, was quite fun, just like I've mentioned, reading both trigrams and let the scene they evoke coming, then applying to the hexagram and the image. So the possibilities are endless.

I've never scryed using a black mirror, just did that creepy thing to look at my face and seeing it distorted as the brain just bugs, but I've tried once using a water bowl and a crystal inside, unfortunately I didn't practice enough and I saw more of the crystal energy flowing than any scene.

It's a valid method of scrying and popular with some people, I could even use my phone/computer screen off for that and probably have same or closer results, yet I'm of the opinion you should have the tools exclusively for that mean and cleanse often.
>>
>>19416866

Aquarius
Blue
Triangle

Let's Try, I would like to know an advice for my life about the path I'm taking in general (job, family, love life).
It would help is there is some hope in this hard rode (not maniac mode, but hard mode lol).

Thx!
>>
>>19416866
>Dragon
>Orange
>Octadecagon
>Why?
>>
File: spc.gif (982KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
spc.gif
982KB, 500x333px
Doing three [3] readings, anyone interested

>Genders
>No binary question (yes/no)
>No occult or dead queries

As always, this practice so dont take it to seriously. Good luck ad i hope i can help
>>
>>19416904
Female
What should I do to make sure I pass this semester?
>>
>>19416904
Female
What will my future boyfriend/husband be like?
>>
>>19416904
Ohai NH
Glad to se you're active again ^^
I don't want a reading but if you have a query I'd like to use my tarot for you.
Wish you a good day :)
>>
>>19416904

Female
Any words full of hope around my sentimental path?

Thank you!
>>
>>19416904
If you're still doing some more then
Male
What should i do about the harassment and stalking i've been subject to for years? I've already tried going to the police and they ain't doing shit even tho they are well aware of it
>>
>>19416866
Sagitarius
Red
Crescent (you know, the one that looks like a moon)

Query - - - How do I have to approach my intermittent / ambiguous relationships (as a broad term; with other people but also with objects and goals) so they become more firm, clear and intelligible ? I have trouble with not knowing how do I have to approach things and they usually feel foggy, that's why I ask. ( My nature is quite chaotic, if that helps )

I hope it's not much of a messy query
>>
>>19416875
Yeah, you reminded me I need to focus on a method to become quite proficient. I'm almost there in Tarot compared to when I started but not compared with a pro diviner... so yeah, need more focusing (any tips on focusing btw? I have my own space but live around my roommates so I don't have 24/7 time in silence / for myself. You don't need to answer that tho).

The scryed I-ching sounds really interesting !
Thanks for the answers on mirrors. I did intend to get a mirror / mirrors to only use for this (a regular one would work, right? Or are there some shapes or other aspects that would help?).
I might try it with only meditating and focusing on my mind as you described first, so thanks for that!

A pleasure talking to you. I might query you if I see you again in future threads !

See ya. ~
>>
>>19416930
>any tips on focusing btw?
Well I live in a messy house myself, loud family and such, so I feel you on that. Sometimes I tell them (I'm glad they're pretty open about that) "Hey I'm going to do some tarot readings, please don't call me until I open my bedroom door" but I get to read when it's calm or they're not around.

What helps me the most with focus is developing a meditation habit, at some point you won't even feel disturbed by the noise or interruptions.

>The scryed I-ching sounds really interesting !
lol very, I call it scryjing :3 but you can do with tarot, picking a single card or the runes

I think a regular one would work, I'm a little superstitious so if I happen to get one for that intent I'd buy a new one and enchant it myself, there are some people that already sell them handmade and such, it depends how you feel about it and I'm pretty sure if you cleanse them properly after buying it won't give such harm.

For the scrying method, check that link, it's quite helpful on the focusing and trancing and meditation is a must imo for every practice

Likewise anon, I'm always around and I'm looking forward to see you scrying with us here

Best wishes <3
>>
>>19416911

>Check em

Hi <3
How are you? I am also glad to see you are still around.

>I'd like to use my tarot for you.

l-lewd!
Jk. Thank you! Well, i am not going to say no to such offer :P

Id like some general advice in my current chapter in life, please. There is nothing too pressing but we can always use some guidance.

Thank you!
>>
>>19416904
Female
What is going to happen to me, going through a rough patch...
>>
>>19416908

Ehh... study really hard? :^)

I see a coin rolling down a desk. It moves back and forward like a pendulum. Later i will see the same table full of coins, all neatly arranged, there is also papers bellow them.

I will say this is a case where you need to find balance between being alone and using some sort of support group. Make friends in your classes, specially those that you can tell will support your studies. And of course, you also need to work by yourself.

Either this or bribe professors :^)

Hope this helped and good luck!
>>
>>19416959
I'm good dear, having some ups and downs, moving upwards now so yay! How have you been? <3

>l-ewd
oh yeah bby we're going to have some good shufflin' time :3

>general advice
Moon rx, 5 of Swords rx, Star, 8 of Pentacles, Death, 8 of Wands

It's interesting you say there's nothing too pressing so be careful with that notion here with the Moon reversed as it points to misinterpretation of your current situation. You can move forward after releasing some resentment that you might have been holding for a while because you thought you were on the "right" at some point the battle loses its sense and the best thing to do is end the struggle and start all over again with the Star shining here. Restoring your faith and feeling that the universe is by your side.

The little things still catching you up, kind of making you lose the focus of your main goal, you feel like you have to keep going and not letting this steal your attention or making you stuck. I like that Death is here foretelling a change on your way. So it's positive that you're going to keep going and being liberated from what makes you lose your focus/motivation and changing your winds quickly. So buckle up my friend, your boat is heading into another winds. 8 of Wands is one of my favourite cards because I call it the Taylor Swift card. So get ready, some transforming and quick changes are coming. Best of luck buddy <3
>>
>>19416904
Male
Where do I go to reveal the truth behind the lies at C?
>>
>>19416949
>developing a meditation habit
Yeah, I'm trying to work on that. Recently started to do some basic Hatha Yoga positions to help with the breathing development and so on. If there's any specific exercise you recommend, don't be afraid to throw it at me (I will do the necessary research, if it's necessary).

>that link
Which link ? Hijink's guide?
>I'm always around and I'm looking forward to see you scrying with us here
Ah, I hope so, I'll let you know ! ~
>>
>>19416985

>How have you been?

Doing great all things considered. I have ben spending more time doing things i like, new and old. I am also resuming contact with some friends from my past. Honestly, its been a fun couple of months.

>moving upwards now so yay!

Its great to hear that :D

>Moon reversed as it points to misinterpretation of your current situation

This is something i fear yet acknowledge. I realize i am in some sort of escapism or denial, but heck its working so i dot really mid it ;^)

>You can move forward after releasing some resentment

This i dot get it. I am not resentful, perhaps judgmental but i really dont hold grudges, its not on my nature or philosophy. You are not the first to tell me this though.

>The little things still catching you up, kind of making you lose the focus of your main goal, you feel like you have to keep going and not letting this steal your attention or making you stuck

Every now and then, yes. Totally true

Thank you for the reading friend <3
>>
Trading. What does she consider us relationship-wise?
>>
>>19417090
Starting
My query is the same but it's a male I'm asking about.
>>
>>19416909 >>19416913 >>19416916 >>19416966 >>19417014

Sorry for taking so long. got my hands full all of the sudden. Will do the readings but its going to take a while.
>>
>>19416700
What happened?
>>
>>19417097
I did a combination of scrying and energy examination. It seems that he isn't actively looking for anyone else, but he might accept an offer if approached, though that's a maybe. He probably flirts with other girls, but it's unlikely that he looks for anything more past that. Have you not had a conversation about being legit? He won't likely bring it up himself, but he seems amenable if you propose it.
>>
>>19417105
np! Still waiting :P (I'm working weanwhile lol)
>>
>>19417034
Oh that's good. I often get distracted with breathing, guided meditation works best for me. Mindfulness meditations. Michael Sealey on YouTube has a very soothing voice, I avoid listening in bed or I'll fall asleep quickly lol. https://youtu.be/64ZU2UCQdmQ

>Which link
The scrying guide link I sent you few posts earlier.

Aye go for it. Here is the best place to practice. Whenever you feel like it, just announce you're practicing and ask for people to give you feedback through queries they already know the answer is helpful.

>>19417089
Aye just be careful of that denial don't leave you lost in the pond.

I'm glad you're not the kind who hold grudges, this is great. I'm trying but it's also a good sign of making amends tho.

Good changes are coming buddy. You're on the right path.
Safe paths <3
>>
>>19416700
This has been occurring for months now. If people haven't learned by now they won't.
>>
Air query
Is the reason my brother is considering suicide selfish?
>>
>>19417130
Okay. Thanks for answering to my questions with such detail, really appreciate it.

Going to check out the link and tips you gave me and try to apply them, see what comes out !

Looking forward to scrying with you ~
>>
>>19417130
Nice to read you guys, I often do tarot (I'm like a Beginner -10 lol, and I find the same problem with concentration, even there are situations when I'm lacking a lot of concentration, that it shows me something like...

1st try: Princess of cups, Ace of cups, The lovers.
2nd try: King of swords, five of cups, four of cups LOL.
>>
>>19417144
Not a reading, but technically suicide is always selfish. You can't handle the pain, or you think you deserve to die, or this or that.
You hear stories about men killing themselves for the life insurance for their families, but the children would be better served by still having a father.

It is my belief that suicide is always in and of itself. However people aren't always to blame for it, as they can be suffering mental distress or mental illness.
>>
>>19417090
A beautiful girl with long hair stands by a cliff. She's admiring the beautiful view. She is so enraptured by it that she doesn't even notice the boy who's holding a single Daisy trying to talk to her. It takes him a couple of yells and a gentle tap on the shoulder. She responds with a bit of shock but then Smiles at you.
She then giggles

Ohohohh lalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yes bby things look good over here. Just give it a smalL gentle try yout got this.
>>
>>19417163
I do agree it's always selfish, and no matter how much I love my brother I can't handle the stress he's causing us. We were in an arguement about his behavior and he stated again that he'll kill himself as soon as he can, yet he doesn't understand the drastic consequences it will leave us and on his soul.
>>
>>19417149
( I'm the other dude who threw lots of questions to him )
Hm, I see you usually do spreads of few cards, right? Is it for a reason or mostly because it feels more under control?
One of the most noticeable changes I had with my Tarot habilities was when I started trying to do readings of fifteen cards or more fuller spreads, that way you have to look out for all the interactions and influences and end up learning a lot. Try consulting something on a crowded spread yourself and see if you can work that out.

However, spreads of five cards are actually one of my favorite structures when working mainly with Major Arcana, so it's not that important to work with lots of cards when actually working, just pointing out because it does really work well when practicing.
>>
>>19417144
>>19417182
How about you let him do what he wants and you live your own life, people who want to kill themselves should have every right to do so.

You don't have to live his life and if he decides enough is seen and done and he doesn't want to keep going it would be selfish of you to have him keep going just so you can be calmed by his existance no matter how grueling it is for the other person.
>>
>>19417176
We're past the point of small gentle tries and forward approaches, I just want to know where we stand, and I'll never get a straight answer if I ask directly.
>>
>>19417187
It's basic empathy to not want someone to kill themselves, especially for someone who's privelleged like him and has a wonderful life in front of him.
>>
>>19417183
Well, a long career tarotist suggested me to start with few cards: "start with only one, then you will be able to read until 3"

But I find too ambigous 1 card, I love 3 cards reading lol.

But yeah, I can't with more of 6 cards, It's too much information my brain can handle hehe.
>>
>>19417182
People comitting suicide are always ill mentally, life can be harsh and nowdays its harder than ever to find porpuse in one, my advice to you anon is to be less self centered, dont complain cause he is stressing you do whatever the hell you can to help or this might as well be one of the last memories you have of him. Good luck
>>
>>19417090
Want another opinion?
>>
Will Jaqlyn and I be together or should I move on? Its been 2 weeks, almost as long as we lasted. I was over her that first week, but she keeps popping up and I just can't get her out of my head. I can't shake the feeling that there's something more here, but that could damn well just be me being lonely.

Unfortunately I can't offer anything in return other than sending positivity your way, but I'll send it in spades.
>>
>>19417201
How is it empathy if you your own wish of having him exist is above his to die?
>>
>>19417208
Yes, please
>>
>>19417212
90% of people who attempt suicide and survive are glad that survived. People usually don't WANT TO DIE, they want the pain to stop.
>>
snogfarl reading is back, i've been feeling the vibes running again so i thought why not do some work again, hit me up f a m
>>
>>19417212
Because I'm not an atheist, and I believe suicide will cause grave suffering of the soul.
And he constantly attacks and argues with us, we try to tolerate him and I have to admit that suicide would calm things down, but he does not deserve this.
>>
>>19417144
Coming from someone who tried twice, life is tough, the problems can be overwhelming, but they all pass, everything pass... the good, the bad... the wheel keeps turning you know.

Your brother is in a state of despair and not thinking clearly, considering suicide is an escape, but let me tell you, it won't fix his issues killing the body, as the spirit remains. In my belief, you suffer the consequences of it in the afterlife by shortening the prescribed time you're supposed to be on earth. And by the universal law eventually you'll reborn and as repentance in a disabled body to complete the due time and repair the spiritual damage you caused to your body.

I'm not good at giving proper advice in such predicament, but most suicidal don't want to die, but "kill" the pain, the problems, to escape and they need help.

>>19417148
You're welcome and best wishes, I'm sure you'll do greatly anon :)

>>19417149
ye having a clear mind before doing readings makes a huge difference in the reading and its interpretation.

Like he >>19417183 said (I'm a girl btw :3), you can always try different spreads, themed for each situation so it works better for your understanding of the same card in different positions

>>19417202
This helps to get acquainted with the cards, I can do one card readings fairly well but you lose a lot with this, 3 cards helps you to work a sequence Past-Present-Future, Situation-Action-Outcome, Physical-Emotional-Spiritual etc.

At some point you have to lose the fear and work your confidence for bigger spreads like the Celtic Cross and Golden Dawn, online you can find great resources, knowing each position helps understanding about their interpretation. Don't be afraid, with time it'll come naturally.

Also I'd advise some bias over self readings, specially those you do over and over, that can really get confusing over time.
>>
>>19417219
give me a love reading b00s
>>
>>19417219
Hey watcha need for a reading my man?
>>
>>19414840
Can you tell me why he doesnt say hello or bye to me. He does it with everyone, except me.....
I'm pri
>>
>>19417228
Do you know how can his pain be calmed down? I'm so tired, no matter how cruel this sounds his reasons for suffering are almost like a parody and I can't rationalize them. He just drains me and I tell him the same over and over again and strains our parents.
>>
>>19417202
>It's too much information my brain can handle
Yeah, I get you. I started with 3 too but soon readings started to feel vague so I kept needing more. It also came naturally since I seem to have good hand at working out relations between Major Arcana, so in a way I needed to have more cards. I Still have to get there with the Minor though, but I struggle on getting exactly their influence and what they represent.

In the end it comes up to what the reader feels more comfortable ! And I do feel you use the 3 card spreads to their maximum extent, from what I've seen on several threads. Keep up the good work ~
>>
>>19417230
be wary of water and water-based animals, pursue automotive-related interests that do not pose a significant threat to your life, also think about 65 and whether it means anything in your life

>>19417231
whatever you think is relevant mate, this is some cutting-edge experimental technique.
>>
File: IMG_0715.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0715.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>19415146
Angel can you do a reading and say what does this mean. I will leave you an image with some cards

My query is: what does he think of me?
>>
>>19417228
I tried Celtic cross once and It was like... I was lagging a lot in my brain.
But yeah, I want to train more, Like I said,
I just have studied the Major Arcana, All cups, and Actually:

King of swords
Queen of swords
Prince/Knight of swords

The end. Also I took the advice from my tarotist of looking carefully the drawing of the card understand the meanings. It's so hard, but I admire you, even the fact when you can read a lot of cards (she can do a reading with... 12/24 cards? I don't remember well, but it's impressive her precission when she tries to describes present, or present feelings/emotions).
>>
>>19417215
totally ignoring that most botched suicides are more cries for help rather than actual suicide tries
>>19417223
You don't have to be an atheist to agree, if living life is suffering what difference does eternal suffering make?

All that means for him is more suffering, if there is however more to afterlife than just heaven and hell he can make more of the afterlife than he can in life. If he feels like life has nothing to offer that brings him happiness and just suffering then it's worth the shot.

Also that last paragraph was so selfish I'm actually happy you're proving my point.
>>
>>19417247
What a beautiful tarot deck...<3
>>
>>19417228
Fuck, so sorry for referring to you as 'him'. I just didn't even think about that. My bad.

>you lose a lot with this
Exactly, that's how I feel even with just three. Like if information bits were missing.

And speaking of spreads - I wish I could develop my own spread some day c:

~
>>
>>19417250
You honestly sound like a very frustrated person. Are you ok?
>>
>>19417252
That's the Thoth tarot.

>>19417247
Not Angel-chan, but this is a fairly positive reading. He likes you as a friend, but he feels that there's a lot for you to improve on in your character before you can truly win him over. However, you won't lose his friendship if you don't improve on the things you need to; you'll just be friendzoned. It's much better than being hated on.
>>
>>19417261
t. chiron
>>
>>19417213
Three of wands, ten of cups, nine of pentacles

She thinks in more practical terms. Right now she sees you as someone she would consider to be with her for the long run.

She considers you someone she could marry and have kids with but an emphasis here for the future instead of right now. To her you are someone who has themselves well off and are a highly eligible bachelor for her. She wants to settle but just not right now.

What was his reaction to my note?
>>
>>19417266
Oh man... this friendzone shit happened before with a guy for 5 years

Meh, I shouldn't talk to him because I don't want feel like shit
>>
>>19417266

Thoth decks cannot be accurately interpreted by anyone except the flopper, because intuition and feeling out the energies of the physical cards is an integral part of the deck.
>>
>>19416978
ah, just what I thought. My future plans are perfect for that divination. Thanks, mate.
>>
>>19417237
Well each case is unique, I mean without trying to expose much, sometimes it's a chemical imbalance, life problems, even drugs. Since it's too heavy on your family getting some sort of counseling would be the ideal. I'm pretty sure given his aggressive behaviour he won't agree in doing therapy, but all his suicide talk and stress is that he wants this attention, so try reaching out any social service on your area maybe? This is getting to heavy for you.

>>19417248
It's all right, take your time and go bit by bit, no rush. Having a premade spread helps to form this line in the situation.

Yes the imagery helps a lot, also your intuition , take notes of what you feel looking at each card. And don't take me wrong I take a long while to read too, I get a little worried to not say everything wrong and check the spread a lot.

But don't push, the best way to learn still practicing, when I started I just read the majors too.

>>19417260
Hahah no worries dear, I'm used to be called a guy here, I think I have a pretty masculine vibe I guess, no need to be sorry :3

I use 3 cards for quick readings, for more details I do a 6 card and for something that seems important a Celtic Cross, but I'm too slow to type so I avoid doing the latter so much online. The Golden Dawn spread I only used 3 times and they are pretty good, it's this one >>19417247 I have yet to get familiar with.
>>
>>19417281
>Speaking out of your ass
Perfect example.
>>
>>19417245
>>19417230
water? i'm like an hour drive from the coast and my town cant get flooded.
im not really into auto stuff and 65 doesnt mean anything to me
>>
>>19417245
love reading then mate, I'm into a boi
>>
>>19417274
Schizophrenia doesn't make sense though.
t. the real slim shady
>>
>>19417247
U want me to look at ur cards my dude?
>>
>>19417219
The future with my crush and me?
>>
>>19417288
Ah sorry, I see you're not a reader because we did try these things ^^. He agreed to them in fact, but out respect even if this is an anonymous board I won't mention why he has such turmoil (hence why I asked if it was selfish).

And even the smallest bit of sympathy is welcomed, so thank you.
Lmao and the edgelord anon is a nice touch, tho I'm worried about them too because they honestly seem frustrated themselves.
>>
>>19417288
Are you 3? :0
>>
>>19417288
I have a question, what do you think about reading yourself? My tarotist say that it's impossible to read myself, because she have tried a thousand times, but she can't see anything that makes sense.
She adviced me "Read someone else, that's why we ask for a scry". What do you think?
>>
>>19417309
*as in, you couldn't read the cause. Sorry for the mistake in statement
>>
>>19417305
Some person got this cards and never got a reading. I thought you may know about this and tell me something lol
>>
>>19416909

Either white or light brunette, average height, well trim beard, dark hair. He might be a bit chubby but i am not entirely sure since all i get is his face but he looks cheeky. He smiles a lot and its some sort of libertarian or care free in a sense that he does not gets attached easily.

He is kind of a trooper, he might been surrounded by a lot of issues or external influences but he manages to stay at top, that said things probably keep his mind occupied though.

Seems like a nice guy. Hope this helped and good luck.

>>19417130

Well you know how it is. Sometimes things are only as relevant as you make them be.

Hope everything goes well on your part and thank you again for the reading <3
>>
>>19417309
>>19417323
I'm a reader but not reading your case, I've finished a while ago, just had a similar experience but on the other end. If you still want it I can give a quick one.

And I'm glad he actually agreed, but maybe you too need some emotional support to handle the situation. I respect your and his privacy, but trust me, it's a cry for help though his ways are pretty toxic. I on the other hand was lucky to have a supportive family that helped me with the recovery.

Kindness generates more kindness.

>>19417312
3? No, I'm not, but I own this deck and I'm familiar with the spread though not so experienced, would you like me to give a try?

>>19417317
I don't truly think it's impossible, but it's hard because we have our own ego and bias that would "manipulate" the interpretation in our favor, so the best thing is to ask for another reader to help.

I do self readings but not so often, and when I do I ask a friend also for clarification and most of the times doesn't match, so having someone detached from your problem to read is better, but I can't say it's impossible.
>>
>>19417323
Oops sorry, I meant to tag this >>19417343 to >>19417318

>>19417342
You're welcome, I'm always on skype if you want to say Hi o/
>>
>>19417343
After that advice, I just only:

1. Ask for a word/hope for me to the cards, to galaxy, to god.
2. Ask about a person feelings for me, but not asking "what does he feels for me?", just saying "what does he think of Anna" (with my name for example lol).

/Who said Cheating lol/
>>
>>19417343
Tbh I'm kinda embaressed with the mistake I made in typing that, knowing full well you're a reader but you didn't read him, I see no need because I don't wish to waste your time especially since if someone knows the situation the answer can be given clearly, and my question was vague (I asked it because of distress). Honestly even the slightest sign of kindness gives me hope, especially since the anons on here were kind and you took it out of your way to respond to me so much.
>>
>>19417342
Sounds like a guy I've been dreaming a lot about lately, to be honest. Thank you for the reading!
>>
>>19417343
>>19417312
Yeah, I would appreciate it if you give me a reading, hehe
>>
>>19417299
stop procrastinating, weigh your odds carefully and just do it
>>19417308
make the future happen, the only thing preventing it from happening being your own lack of faith, get a sense of self-worth, be calculated, and glorious things might happen
>>
>>19416069
I am:

Male
JW
Taurus

She is:

Female
E
Unknown to Me

I apologize if it is not enough to work off of for her, I wish I knew more.
>>
>>19417323
>thoth cards
Epp

I'm not extremely well versed in thoth cards BUT I will try. I'll feel this shit out AHHHH.
OKOKOKOK
I grouped each of the cards in threes and try to feel things out.
All in all things do seem very positive this person the thing to have feelings for you yet they feel from their own shortcomings that they cannot be with you. They're lacking something emotionally that you have and that they Admire from you. They see you as intelligent and beautiful but then again there's that feeling of lack that they have that stops them from approaching you.

And that's all I got any feedback would be really appreciated
>>
>>19417356
1. An interesting thing you could do, draw a card every morning, asking the tarot for a message for that day. Meditate on the meaning but don't feel scared with cards like Death or Tower (nobody's dying), it may be a sign of some changes, old things going away and opening the path for new stuff. This is an interesting form of self reading and helps you with internalizing the meaning of the card as well when you see it in a spread.

2. Oh dear, I'm the Queen of Anxiety you know, asking about someone's feelings puts me in a mined territory. The cards would be the same regards the way you ask, since the query is about him and you, the problem comes in how are you going to read that.

This is just an example, not an actual reading: How would you interpretate that using the same question?
Magician-Lovers-Moon

>>19417359
No worries dear, I'm here to help, I was mostly focused on the divination discussion, but it's not a waste for me since I'm the one offering now. I sympathize with your situation too anon, and I'll be sending love vibes to you and your family regardless.

>>19417366
Alright, give me a moment and I'll come back with your interpretation, ok?
>>
>>19417388
Hi mom, how are you?
>>
>>19417388
Then thank you so much. But I would like to refrain the question if it's so:
Is there a chance he'll get better soon? Will he calm down with his "ticks"?
>>
>>19417386
Thanks angel. I'm going wait and see what happens
>>
>>19417388

omg MAGICIAN HARD CARD OMG (lol)

Ok he wants to be with you, he wants to love you and be your lover, he is attracted to you, and it will be a great relationship, BUT, I feel that he is scared/with pain/with doubts about something (past/present?) between both?

But yeah, I got your point, is this an example of paradox cards?

lol. I tried my best. xD

Like a curious case, last time I was feeling a lot with the V- The hierophant, but now I feel a lot for Princess/Page of cups.
I feel like love is coming to my life again, but I don't want to believe because I have been in several emotional pain for a year. And my tratotist kill me every 3-4 months telling me: Well, you will have to believe, omg </3
>>
>>19417390
angel chan! wood you like to trade? :3
>>
>>19416517
Hey! Thank you! I didn't expect to get a response so I went to sleep. Pretty helpful thanks.
>>
>>19417426
Ye
>>
>>19417279
So, to answer my question, she doesn't perceive of us as being in a relationship right now?

>What was his reaction to my note?
I see a man with eyes go wide, lips that spell "what the fuck," and a head shaking in confusion. "What the fuck" he keeps mouthing over and over again. As he keeps mouthing it and shaking his head, a smile cracks across his face. He looks up and says "woooow."

Whatever that note said, it caught him off guard in a big way. He's not yet sure how to feel about it yet, still processing it. It might be a while before he knows what to think.

Trade again? I'll tell you about how his thoughts/feelings change if you tell me how to progress things forward.
>>
>>19417247
>His feelings for you

Just a disclaimer, this spread is so detailed for this type of query, suits better for problem/solution situations.

>Querent: 6 of Wands, 8 of Disks, The Emperor
You are a person of some confidence and balanced energy, maybe being too cautious in regards of him, but there's a fiery and dominant energy about you that you keep in check.

>Future 1: 3 of Wands, 8 of Swords, 4 of Disks
If things run in its natural course, there's a need to be in control here, tame this fire he has seen in you, trying to get your attention, but only to have his domain over you, a restriction and then be proud about what he got

>Future 2: The Aeon, 5 of Swords, The Lovers
Alternatively, he might just find a closure before reaching you out, perhaps make a choice between you and another person.

>Advice: 6 of Swords, Lust, Art
If you want to influence his feelings positively towards you you first must win him through his brain, despite of the Lust being at play here. Get acquainted somehow, also know what his intentions truly are because I'm feeling some sexual desire going on here (not sure if his or yours). Balance both heart and body if that makes sense. Don't give too much.

>Karma: The Priestess 10 of Swords, Princes of Cups
Hmm this isn't a happy ending, I'm sorry. So the previous advice applies hun, be aware, protect your emotions , I'm afraid some illusions here are going to be broken leading you to shut down. Don't dream too much.

Well this is my interpretation, let me know if it helps you aye? My best wishes and be careful hun, this doesn't feel good desu.

>>19417390
Hey sweetie, I'm good, so much better, thanks for your help. And you pretty?
>>
>>19417388
>>19417366
Ok, ill wait ;p
>>
Anyone know any good book on Tarot?
Not so much card meanings and spreads but one that gives more insight on how to interpret card relationships and that kind of more advanced stuff.
>>
>>19417398
>Is there a chance he'll get better soon?

7 of Wands rx, Queen of Wands, Star rx, Hierophant, 7 of Swords, 8 of Wands rx

Hmmm like I said, he's feeling overwhelmed and feeling destroyed, something really hurt his confidence, wonder if it was a woman with a too strong temperament that lead him this way, she somehow still act as a source of insecurity for him. There are so many negative thoughts in his mind, like being suicidal doesn't see a way out.

For his recovery, he needs some sort of strict structure, someone to guide him through and move away from the source of this distress. He needs to slow down into his lifestyle anon. His recovery I believe requires a resting place, where he can also learn something to give him a life purpose and stop thinking about what hurts him and also giving you guys a break.

In essence, yes it's possible for him to get better, he needs to move on, find something to dedicate himself and wait, no need to rush because there's not an instant healing recipe. I hope this helps dear, you're going to be in my prayers, also if you're Christian, look for Saint Dymphna prayer, she aids on those with mental problems. Be well <3

>>19417413
Awnnn you're so adorable, I love your enthusiasm

Your interpretation is good, but there's also another way to see it:
He's been working his ways, getting to know, I wouldn't say he's manipulative because the Magician is upwards, but remember, the guy is a master of tricks too, so he has something up his sleeve. Lovers is love but something else, not always a romance card, but also a choice. He might be divided between two people and the Moon could also represent that he's hiding that, he might be just sugarcoating.

All we need is love dear. You can welcome love but also protect your heart to not hurt again.

>>19417427
You're welcome, I'm glad it helped you. I was surprised since I watch GoT too much, was being influenced :P

>>19417450
Your reading is here >>19417447
>>
>>19416913

>full of hope

My cards tend to be very harsh, so be aware.

>Eight of Cups Reversed, King of Cups, Justice, Four of Pentacles

You know, its funny to see the cups at compromising positions when we talk about sentiments, its not necessarily bad but more of a challenge yet to be accomplished, at least in this spread its been portrayed this way.

The things, you imagine a lot of things, probably think a lot about this, more than you should, making it hard to be settled in one state of emotion. The King of Cups is represented as the challenge, though i wonder if this is a court card, be it someone that you long for or a state of mind that you are looking to archive, in this case total control over your emotions. Could be both, really. In any case, this is something that you are looking to archive. The advice is represented by Justice, a card that is so straightforward that is almost ambiguous. It reminds you that you will get what you put, there is not bad luck or outside influences deviating you from your path. This is great, since matters are on your hand.

If you are not pleased with the way you feel, perhaps its time to be a bit more in control eh? Dont observe but act, act as how you want to feel. How the say goes? fake it till you make it?

>For a man to become good truly is hard, in hands and feet and mind foursquare, blamelessly built

Remember that its no easy task what you want, we are all human, flawed and emotional beings. But be it as it may be, we should not let outside influences decide our state of mind and mood. Things rarely go the way we want them to go, so its better to be fair, regardless of how hard that might be, and work on the inside.

Hope this helped and good luck.
>>
>>19417447
Am glad you are feeling alot better! Thank the angels!
I'm good I'm making breakfast!
Pancakes and chuleta, with strawberry juice!!!
>>
>>19417454
Have you seen the link in the OP? The MEGA folder has many books on tarot and other methods.

For Marseilles: The Way of Tarot
Rider-Waite: Holistic Tarot, Seventy-Eight Degrees of Wisdom, The Pictorial Key to Tarot
Thoth: Book Of Thoth, The Ultimate Guide to The Thoth Tarot (those I have the physical books)

>>19417468
Bless the angels and the chans :3
Yumm I'm just had lunch, but gorging on chocolate cookies and passion fruit juice.
I need to get back to my email readings before the anons REEEE's at me, be back soon
>>
Is anyone giving readings to the few without super powers?
>>
>>19417442
She does not see it as a official relationship but as a good potential for one some time later. "In the mean time" sort of thing because she is in no rush. Sure, but instead I have a different query. I did not leave a name on it so he does not know its me. What will result if I go up to him a little ways down and face to face say it was me?

High Priestess, Page of Cups, King of Cups

There is an emotionally immature side of her that can be exploited and the best way to do this is leaving hints. Not something direct as "lets get serious" but telling her how much more happy people are when its serious, how much you have done for other girlfriends, etc. There is an emphasis on if its too direct this plan wont work because she is alert and wont like being pushed. You just have to prove to her subtly that it would benefit her more now to be together too because to her she is in no rush and wants some freedom. She is wanting to see what other opportunities come her way and you have to show her that it would not get better than what you have to offer. She will change her mind about waiting with these subtle methods being used but you cant push her or it will scare her away.
>>
>>19417465
hello, are you reading more?
>>
>>19417515
Aye soon, anon, I'm just picking up with my email queries but I'll read when I get back.
>>
>>19417447
This was kinda sad but anyway. Thanksss!
>>
>>19417552
I'm sorry it seemed so, but the best way is to ask for the person who drew those cards since they have a personal interaction with the cards than me just looking at the picture and following the spread guidelines. Either way, take care and be well <3
>>
>>19417481
>gorging on chocolate cookies and passion fruit juice.
YUMMMMMM!
AH I should not eaten red meat. I'm going to die :)
I'm really glad that you are feeling a lot better though
>>
>>19417499
>I did not leave a name on it so he does not know its me.
Lol are you in middle school?

>What will result if I go up to him a little ways down and face to face say it was me?
I see a laughing "oh" face. He's amused, and he continues to be amused by the fake shy thing you do, being coy and all. He'll dig it, but only if you keep it lighthearted and make him laugh.

I would be remiss, however, if I didn't tell you that you've already lost points by doing the anonymous letter thing. He understands that he's in a position of power over you, and he is likely to take advantage of it. It might be difficult for him to take you too seriously in the future.
>>
>>19417584
advantage??? so I should not admit it??
>>
>>19417484

Ask what you want to ask, but I swear by all things holy and unholy in existence that if it's about love or what somebody thinks about you I will hex you so that you die alone and unloved.
>>
Alright, going to do three more readings. If you are a previous querent ill give you priority. Also interested in trades.

>Genders
>No binary question (yes/no)
>No occult or dead queries

As always, i hope i can help
>>
>>19417628

Male
Next gf plz, describe it
>>
>>19417628
Female
Will I get with this guy I really like in the future?
>>
>>19417628
Male and she is female
How does she feel about the decision she made for us?
Thanks Old new help
>>
>>19417628
>>19417631

describe her
>>
>>19417621
Alright anon i got a social event tonight, how will it go for me?
>>
>>19417628
can you do me please? I thought you would've done it
>>19416916
thanks
>>
>>19417628
Male
What is it about me that makes woman lose interest after a while?
>>
>>19417654

maybe it's not you, maybe it's just the women you talk to
>>
New Thread:
>>19417676
>>19417676
>>19417676
>>19417676
>>
>>19417643

Bibliomancy:

"Yes, darling," she answered, "quite well, that is I don't know what is the matter - I'm frightened." She paused, listening, with her eyes turned to the wall. "O, darling Maud, I am so frightened! I don't know what it can be."

I take that to mean that it's going to be awkward and uncomfortable.
>>
>>19417681
Well shit
>>
>>19417660
I have meet some awesome persons, cant really tell
>>
>>19417628
male
gib love reading plox
>>
>>19417631

Really thin, has some than/dark skin making me think she is Latin or at least she gives that vibe but its not something dominant on her appearance . Cute but not in a ''hot'' type of cute, average height for a girl, meaning she is a bit small but not petite. Very feminine face, brown hair with highlights.

I take that she might be a bit emotional in a dramatic way, not too severe yet enough to keep an eye about. Lets say that makes her hard to ''keep'' and easy to sway different ways.

>>19417645
>17645 ▶
>>>19417628 (You)

Sorry, doing it.
>>
>>19414006
I am stagnat in the world right now and in my spiritual pursuits. One big question scarily enough has synchronized itself to make me consider the O.T.O. and now reading The Book of The Law beginning Thursday. As per my pursuits in the world, I am stuck between a mix of selfish money making business ideas which mostly take things I love or enjoy into a realm of boredom and 3 heartfelt but potentially dangerous pursuits of fulfilling the proverbial warriors quest. It seems I may hurt my family and loved ones with either of these later choices. Meanwhile I am stuck letting their feelings and energies influence my lack of decision for the moment and my past few years of stagnation ruin my mindset and physicality.

37 year young White Male

Anyone interested to give it a shot? Careful though, things tend to haunt the people who have read me in the past.
>>
>>19417628
Previous querent here.
Please do mine.
>>19416770
>>
>>19416916

>Queen of Pentacles, Nine of Swords Reversed, Judgement, Hierophant

Okey, it looks to me that you really need to take care of yourself mentally. There is a female figure, perhaps your mother that will be willing to help you on this regard. This is only a first step, just to start calming your nerves which is something you need. The main foccus however, should be to try and distant yourself from the stalkers, i dont mean this in a literal way but more as of recognizing things how they are and not on how you believe they are. You are likely on your own to solve this issue but you need to start asking yourself about other people's
real involvement, your line of thought might be flawed.

In all, just try to move on asap. Sorry i cant be more precise but this is what i gather.
>>
>>19417635

Sorry for the delay.

I see a candle, the fire sways in different directions until it turn off.

She feels pressure, and some second guess every now and then. Almost like she is battling to keep the reasoning on why she made the decision on the first place. That said she is clinging tight to her choice, but its nothing definitive, yet.

Hope this helped and good luck.
>>
>>19417633
Skipped? :(
>>
>>19417768
>>19416770

Almost missed you for a second.

I see a dark hall with a little light at the end of it, as soon as i start moving forward to see the source the light goes out, total darkness.

I dont think you will find any truths at C, in fact it seems like C almost beneficial for the lies and you might just get more confused. Things might be more enlightening at a distance or so its my take.

Good luck and i hope it helped.
>>
>>19417633
>>19418028

I am giving priority to previous querents, also please rephrase the question

>No yes or no queries
>>
>>19418045
Sorry!! What do you see happening with the guy I really like and me then? :)
>>
>>19418016
thank you
>>
>>19418038
Are you asking me to keep away from it? Not try to find it?
Can you do another one?
How will the lies from C be stopped?
>>
>>19418055

I see a big stone with some marks craved on it. A guy chiseling it.

Its funny that you say that you really like him, because seems like he is unaware of it, well, in a sense. I believe he will be approaching you but you might play hard to get or make things a bit unclear for him and ergo making things to advance slowly. All this said, he seems interested and willing to give it a shot. You just need to play your cards right, honestly.

Good luck and i hope this helped
>>
>>19418131
Thank u gifted reader
>>
>>19417654
>>19418131
Is there something wrong with my query? I got skipped
>>
>>19418126

I hear a tick tock, which is something i never got before from a reading. Clock is ticking, a woman holds it, the vision focus too prominently on the hands of the device which advance one hour to later retreat to the previous, while keeping its sound.

There is manipulation, might be from a female figure and i take it that the ideal way to stop this is by her end. Its going to be harsh and drastic to do so, whatever C might be your best bet is to face it with someone related to it, someone that holds some grudge or previously bad experiences with whatever you are looking for

Take in mind this reading is a long shot. Hope it made sense and good luck.

>>19417654

I didnt skip you, just gave priority to pending queries
>>
>>19417654

I see a wounded king or emperor sitting on a throne, a lions fur adorning the floor. the image is quite cold, not a sense of majesty but harshness and despotism.

Seems like the issue is that you press too hard, you might be demanding and even though you have some very impressive traits, you cant expect them to keep interest only by that. In short, you portrait yourself as more than they can chew, you should try to be more simple and light hearted instead.

Good luck and i hope this helped.
>>
>>19417628
Female
What will happen between me and him?
>>
>>19417466
Too sharp, lol.

Yes, I have both situations, to give you a feedback.
That's why I'm feeling a lot of anxiety with myself, and with that person, since a year ago.
I want to tell or do something, but I know that there are situations that I can't give an opinion, because that would be losing my emotion control, or logically, it isn't my responsability right now, and I don't want to have AGAIN regrets for doing that. But sometimes I feel that while I'm trying to be calm, I'm keeping a lot of things (sadness, anger) inside my body, and It worries me. And that's the challenge. Too real your reading.

Thanks!
>>
Will my vehicular, and monetary issues come come to an end soon; why was my car totaled last month?
>>
>>19419019
the totaling was probably ur fault, mate
>>
>>19419039
indeterminate, unfortunately
>>
>>19418422
Oh shit sorry for the late reply, thanks man
Thread posts: 409
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.