[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 460
Thread images: 57

File: c9d9ac11545.jpg (58KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
c9d9ac11545.jpg
58KB, 550x800px
Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's re-revised divination guide:
https://pastebin.com/bATK6eZj (embed)

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19404881
>>
Air query
Will I successfully recover from this and be happy? And possibly get what I want?
>>
File: IMG_1557.jpg (40KB, 480x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1557.jpg
40KB, 480x326px
Trading in depth looks at a specific area or question of your natal chart for readings.

I can also take a quick look at an area or question in your chart in exchange for pictures of old/abandoned buildings or forests.

Please help me keep busy.
>>
File: graveyard1.jpg (442KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
graveyard1.jpg
442KB, 1600x1065px
May I please have a general reading for the up coming days/weeks?
>>
>>19410120
What's your opinion on mars conjugating with venus in a synastry chart?
what about venus with venus?
>>
>>19410120
In my synastry with a girlr, North node is conjunct with her south and vice versa What it mean?
>>
>>19410152

***venus sextile with venus***
>>
>>19410152
>>19410158
Probably really strong sexual connection, especially if the man is the mars and woman is the venus. I'd expect the mars person to be super handsy.

Venus sextile venus is good, the way you approach romance/what you need/want from it is similar but different enough to keep things spiced up.

Lewd aspects but the fun kind of lewd, not the lewd that gets you arrested.

>>19410153
There's a lesson to be learned here from each other.
>>
Does anyone here know what happened to the reader Io? Her last post was in 2016 with her trip according to archive.
>>
>>19410120
What can you tell me about having my Moon square saturn in my nathal chart. I heard this aspect is one of the worst related to emotions. I had a really bad childhood and the relationship with my mother was cold and distant. How do I overcome this aspect.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19410214

What do you wish to know? Scry or tarot?

Are my suspicions founded?
>>
>>19410255
Tarot is fine.
Can I trust H with my heart? I've never dated anyone like him before and he seems great but I'm afraid to have my heart broken again after taking so long to recover from last time.
Starting yours.
>>
Trading with a scryer
>>
>>19410255
>six of wands,page of wands,four of wands/four of pentacles, two of wands rx, page of swords

Looks like your suspicions are correct. Sorry for the short read but it seems like a simple yes or no question. I can expand a little if you had another question.
>>
>>19410264

Ten of Wands
Eight of Wands
Death reversed
Knight of Pentacles
Eight of Pentacles reversed
The Star
The World
Ace of Wands
Seven of Wands
Page of Wands

Good news: he is, as death reversed coupled with the Page of Wands indicates, a potential keeper. With this guy you are going to have to be very careful not to put him on a pedestal. He's a good guy, but the higher you put him up the less of a gust of wind is required to knock him down and the further that he would fall in your eyes. Be prepared to ride out the distance over the long term. In spite of the fact that you're expecting a battle it goes smoother than you anticipate.
>>
>>19410213
Aside from what you said, you probably had to grow up quickly. It's rough, I'm probably no good for giving advice on mom issues though. I have moon opposite venus myself on top of an aquarius 4th house that has saturn in it.

I'd try and nuture your inner child if you can.
>>
>>19410120
What do you look at for artistic ability? What houses are specifically good for that other than 5.
>>
>>19410273

Query?

I'd like to know how the next week and a half will play out.

>>19410286

I'm easy, the is answered so it's cool.
>>
File: home.png (840KB, 735x514px) Image search: [Google]
home.png
840KB, 735x514px
>>19410292
Anyone care to give me some advice on whether I should visit that girl I despise tomorrow?
>>
>>19410292
>>19410311
sorry, I included your post ID by accident. Don't know why it was in my clipboard. My request was directed at everyone / anyone who's willing.
>>
>>19410291
Phew. That's good to know.
Ty
>>
Looking for a scryer, willing to trade tarot.

I'm still looking for this Dodgers Hello Kitty Keychain, she looked in the drawers and couldn't find it. Want to give another scryer a try, where is it?

Query?
>>
>>19410309
The Devil, 10 of Swords, The Lovers, Seven of Pentacles

You getting laid, son? It's going to be one hell of a roller coaster that needs a lot of work put into it to keep things manageable sane. These cards show high chance of hate fucking or fighting with make up sex involved with a significant other. One moment will be happy the other full of vitrol but you can work through it if you two tried.

What is the outcome of a risky decision I made with a guy I am interested in?
>>
>>19410292
Thanks 88! Im going to the shrink so the relationship with my mother and my emotions are improving a bit.
Btw, how bad is having MooN opposite saturn in a synastry?
>>
>>19410339

Hate fucking is a very high possibility this week and a half lol. Thanks.

>risky decision with a guy I am interested in

Hands for a hole over a person's chest, as though gesturing a heart, and there is a glow. Fingers move to crack knuckles, and between them a belt of glowing gems aligned vertically appear. A prescription pill bottle of some sort sits next to a drawer or night stand which sits next to a bed. Seeing an x-ray in which the focus are lungs. A lamp shines down and a masked man toys with what might be a gun, and it points down threateningly. An owl peering through a window becomes a clock on a mantle, and a fan appears. A hand holds a thumb neither up nor down, it wavers both ways.

You're both biting off more than you can chew. There is going to be a rough patch, but wisdom will come with time. It could truly go either way, and you'll know which way you will want it to go with time. Be careful that you say what you truly mean, miscommunication could cause poison, but so could failing to clear up misconceptions. There is a bit of danger here.
>>
File: 08277453.jpg (22KB, 325x236px) Image search: [Google]
08277453.jpg
22KB, 325x236px
Any scryers here?
>>
>>19410378

What do you want to know?
>>
>>19410378
Oh my god its you.. The funny man
>>
>>19410307
Artistic ability purely as in painting or drawing? I consider writing, dance and music under "artistic" as well.

It really depends on the chart but I like to look at;

>where neptune is
>what house leo rules over
>where venus is
>what house pisces rules over
>mercury in aspect to venus
>mercury in aspect to moon
>mercury in aspect to neptune
>strong leo in the chart
>strong pisces in the chart
>strong gemini in the chart(gemini also rules the hands, if you're talking about a painter or a musician)

Really this is too vauge to answer as there are so many different expressions of artistic talent.

>>19410361
It's not the best? But you can see saturn in negative aspect to sun or moon in a lot of married couples so I don't consider it a deal breaker.
>>
>>19410372
Sex is sex so at least that part will be enjoyable. Thanks for mine, would you like to trade again?
>>
>>19410386

See here please>>19410335

this is really bothering me and her

>>19410388
>Oh my god its you.. The funny man

Funny man?
>>
File: 1501878492935.jpg (123KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501878492935.jpg
123KB, 768x960px
Air query
did I get this job I just interviewed for? I guess just a general career reading. Thank you anyone for their time
F/23/ june 30
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_anon.17124.39789.gif (51KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_anon.17124.39789.gif
51KB, 670x471px
>>19410120
>I can also take a quick look at an area or question in your chart in exchange for pictures of old/abandoned buildings or forests.

I can't post a picture of my chart and the forest, so here's my chart and a link to pictures of the suicide forest

http://cavemancircus.com/2010/10/18/19-haunting-pictures-of-aokigahara-forest-the-forest-of-suicide/

I want to know about my sex life or sexual encounters if possible. Am I someone who is going to have a lot of sexual partners and sex or am I more the one person type of guy?
>>
File: chart.gif (156KB, 1005x706px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
156KB, 1005x706px
>>19410120
Here is my chart, would love a read.

I don't have any pics that fit your needs, but I think you might like this youtube channel. It's videos of old dead shopping malls being explored.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNz4Un92pGNxQ9vNgmnCx7dwchPJGJ3IQ
>>
>>19410406

Sure.

Is my deception believed, or should I consider myself burned by it?

>>19410412

I was the one who thought it was in the inner workings of the drawers last time, sorry.
>>
>>19410427
>Mars in aries
>venus in gemini
>asc in sagittarius

I would personally assume you're going to have quite a few partners. You probably also like talking about sex too, your mars(sexual energy) is in the house of communication.

>>19410455
>leo asc
Just for the record, all I want is to hug you guys.

What area do you want to know about?
>>
>>19410483
>I was the one who thought it was in the inner workings of the drawers last time, sorry.

It's okay, she checked all the drawers and found nothing. Still no clue where it's at, almost like it suddenly vanished on its own.
>>
>>19410486
>leo asc

Relationship advice would be good. Been lonely for a while but still pretty happy, it would be nice to have sometimes though.
>>
>>19410483
Judgment, The Chariot, seven of swords, the lovers

It should be believed and if not there is a partner or lover who will help you make it believed. These cards indicate yes though. If not now then soon.

What is going to happen with that guy I am interested and I?
>>
>>19410512

Ah. Well it is technically yet to play out, but I hope so.

>that guy I am interested in and I?

A sun-orb in a staff or scepter in the hands of a priestly figure. A globe spins on a desk. A gigantic cupcake in a hand woven basket is seen cocked sideways. Shampoo bottles in the shower. A bowl with stripes on it sits empty. A martini at a bar, but with grapes with long stems being flooded into it instead of olives.

Very interesting in that there is a mismatch in some ways with how you treat one another. One views the other as the sun even though they wear them as an accessory, the other views them in an abstract almost academic fashion but treats them with great respect. After a basket full of a sort of awkward delight arrives I'm seeing domestic scenes, but there is an underlying weirdness to it. I don't know if that's just awkwardness in a relationship or what, but the grapes may indicate a bitterness about something moving forward.
>>
>>19410497
For actual advice that's good for your current situation I'd need to look at your current transits, natal charts are more of a look at you as a whole.
>>
>>19410551
That's interesting. It might be because of the large age gap. Thanks.
>>
>>19410423
It's been a long time friend... hopefully I can be of some help.

I'm reading using Lithomancy, using stones to divine. Its been a while for me...

Cups - emotional power, feelings
Discs - physical matter, money
Mars - frustration, power
The Moon - Physchic ability, intuition
Saturn - protection, stability
Mercury- introspection, thought

It appears you are trying very much to jot let this affect you. You've been searching for a bit, and are becoming anxious in you search. This I believe, your interviewer also noticed. Fear not, I don't believe it affected the outcome, however it's unclear if this particular interview was fruitful...
Thankfully I do believe you will find something new very soon. It's indicative that you use everything you've learned in order to achieve this - your triumphs and shortcomings. You have a divine being watching out for you, they are waiting to help in any way they can. Don't be afraid to ask for the help you need, even if it is something as mundane as courage to walk into an interview. I believe you will find something very soon that will better fit your career path than your previous positions.

I hope this helps.
>>
>>19410614
this does help very much, thank you
>>
>>19410423
Do you associate yourself with The Empress? In that case I might have found something interesting
>>
>>19410576
This good?
>>
File: 1501191831917.jpg (569KB, 1280x1244px) Image search: [Google]
1501191831917.jpg
569KB, 1280x1244px
>>19410632
yes i do!
>>
>>19410068
I'll give it a shot, but do note- it's been a long time...

5 stones
Saturn - protection, stability,
Jupiter - prosperity, fortune, good luck
Wands - courage, passion, outside influence
The Universe - the big picture, your place in it
The Sun - light, guidance, radiance, life

Undoubtedly. You will heal, and time will soothe your mind. You are quite a lucky fellow, despite perhaps it not seeming so right now. It's uncertain, but I believe things may have gotten worse, but you are skilled in turning situations for your benefit. I'm not sure what exactly this is all about... but it's suggested that you have and will continue to prevail. Very soon you will come to realize the outcome of your situation, and then you will know that it's all been to put you on the right path for yourself. There's no doubt for me that what you want is attainable. You just need to first move passed this obstacle in your life.

Good luck my friend.
>>
>>19410672
can I have a future love reading
>>
File: 4474430-constantine.jpg (223KB, 958x960px) Image search: [Google]
4474430-constantine.jpg
223KB, 958x960px
I would like to have a reading. I can't seem to tell who is reading tonight. So I'll just leave general information.

>Christopher
>Scorpio
>Male

I've recently came across some very important information that could greatly improve my way of living. What's the best way for me to apply said information to my life?
>>
>>19410680
Certainly, I'll try my best. Let me know something about yourself- what ever you feel comfortable sharing. I find it's easier for me to connect that way. An age, gender, or perhaps your favorite color. Oh, and of course, your question. I'll use whatever you give me to help in the reading.

Please remember, I'm perhaps a bit rusty.
>>
>>19410694
Hey, man.
would you mind helping me out in certain doubts?
>>
>>19410646
I saw a wedding, either in the close future or recent past. But it was a bad wedding. The Empress should not be bound.
At the altar there was The Chariot mounted by dozens of horses and goats and one fox.
There should be two ravens but they flew away.
>>
>>19410702
I'll do what I can friend! Tell me what it is you need help with. If you've got a specific question, I'll try answering it. Hopefully you don't mind me sharpening my skills, I haven't read in far too long.
>>
>>19410704
hmm what could this mean. if im being honest iam stuck in a rather abusive ( verbal) relationship and the reason for wanting a job so much these past months was to be able to escape. could that be related?
>>
>>19410694
Thanks
female
Aries
>>
Trading.

What will be more succesfull: idea ML or SS?
>>
>>19410712
>Hopefully you don't mind me sharpening my skills, I haven't read in far too long.
no problem with that.

Im male and i can honestly just share that for now.

As for the question, ive been wondering about how am i going to be able to overcome certain problems (possible aphantasia, inability to focus, etc) for meditation or maybe just spiritual endeavors (to be able to proceed with these things)?
>>
>>19410614
>>19410672
>>19410694
>>19410712
I haven't seen you in forever. I hope you've been well. We should catch up soon, friend, perhaps trade a reading like old times, good lithanon.
>>
>>19410734
>>19410712
Also im a Capricorn
>>
>>19410729
>ss by all means SS is a lot more interesting ML is pretty boring in comparison. SS has some poetential even if people aren't entirely supportive of it at first, but it's well worth a shot if what's you believe in and want for your life. If you have the conviction to see it through SS is a good idea over ML, which while still acceptable is a lot less exciting, or beneficial overall.
>>
>>19410715
I'm not much of an interpreter myself which is why I described it literally, sorry.
But my guess is you should verify what do you feel and what do you want. Not standing up for yourself now might bring you down for a long time. Maybe you should fly away.

Also, if you are in an abusive relationship - you should end it. There's no divination needed for that.
>>
File: 1497748620534.jpg (475KB, 841x841px) Image search: [Google]
1497748620534.jpg
475KB, 841x841px
Trading

If we get over our past and I give her another chance, will I end up happy with her?
>>
>>19410736
It's been a few years... life sometimes interferes with the things we love. I hadn't used my stones in some time... but thankfully, it's felt natural! I'm surprised anyone recognizes me, memories are short, but I appreciate you. I'd be honored to trade readings some time :)
>>
>>19410753
Thanks. For SS , it can be split again. SS1 or SS2? and your query?
>>
>>19410771
Hi. Can you please read me here?
>>19410692
Thanks.
>>
>>19410719
6 stones

Cups - emotions, healing, compassion
Saturn - protection, stability, purification
The Moon - intuition, spirituality, phsychic ability
The Amchor - Energies of the self, communication with the divine
The Sun - life, radiance, guidance
Jupiter - longevity, fortune, prosperity

It surprises me there is very little in the way of "love" in this reading. From what I can gather, you've experienced heartache in the past, but far from typical. You've been wounded, and you have receded into your own self to protect what you hold dear. It's because of this that you may find it difficult to connect with others in a deeper level. It's advised you try looking to your spirituality, although I'm unsure if you follow any certain form of religion or doctrine, but you may find comfort in the divine. Overall, it would seem than you will soon encounter good fortune for yourself, you'll be back on track with your self and then will you be able to find love you desire. Alternatively, you may be able to help in cultivating the friendships and relationships you already have.

I hope this helps!
>>
>>19410672
Hello, it's the person you read here! Thank you
Can I ask this? Was I really that big of a fool? And will I never hear from this again, as in all my attempt was in vain?
I know you've read me and this is soothing to read, but I'm still so tired.
>>
>>19410771

If you're not busy, do you think you could help me out with my query here?>>19410761
>>
>>19410771
>I'd be honored to trade readings some time :)
There's no time like the present. What's your query?
>>
>>19410811
>was I really that big of a fool?
Not at all anon. From what I gathered, it was all meant to show you something. Life is a hard teacher... but you are meant to gather something from the experience. What it is, I couldn't even guess... but i get the feeling you may already know.
Thankfully as it seems, no permanent damage has been done, and you will utilize this to further yourself and learn from it. You've lost nothing of significance, but yet gained much in return!
>>
>>19410841
Oh! Thank you friend.

Will I find harmony again? Lately turmoil has ruined my spiritual self... and I am desperately trying to reconnect.

Let me know if you have a query in return friend!
>>
Looking for a lenormand reader to trade with.
>>
>>19410843
Is it possible that I can reset this to the way it was before, like the good old times? So I can utilise my energy to do it or move on?
Thank you so much
>>
File: chart.png (105KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
105KB, 650x650px
>>19410120
Anything that particularly stands out to you with this chart?

In particular, if nothing is standing out: what is my love life like according to this thing?
>>
>>19410734
>>19410740

I too struggle with meditation.. perhaps that's why I've not tried divination is such a long time?

4 stones
Mars - courage, conflict,
The Moon - phsychic ability, intuition
The Universe - your place in the grand scheme of things
Discs - physical matters, money, family, friends

Surprisingly simple reading... I'm wondering if the answers you seek have been already revealed to you previously?
Your conflicting problems regarding spirituality stem from discord inside. It seems as if you are trying too hard, or are struggling and therefore becoming increasingly frustrated. Your mind is sharp, and your intuition has guided you true many times before, but now you fight these urges and are struggling to understand why. In the long term, this will affect you very little, a mere bump in the road, but it's suggested you try spending some time outside of your own mind. Find solace with friends and family, and perhaps even nature, as you may soon forget your troubles of the mind, and allow the blockage to flow down like leaves among a mighty river.

I hope this makes some sense to you!
>>
File: tr_05cbcd4b91b25f8d_spcms.jpg (109KB, 1236x695px) Image search: [Google]
tr_05cbcd4b91b25f8d_spcms.jpg
109KB, 1236x695px
>>19410875
your image of a forest
>>
File: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg (67KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
flat,1000x1000,075,f.u3.jpg
67KB, 1000x1000px
I would like to Practice

Astrological Sign
Color
Query (Not so useful for yes/no questions)
>>
>>19410877
I'd like a reading if you're feeling generous. What do I need to be doing with my life right now? Normally I drift, go with the flow, and work towards my goal....but something just feels off right now. Something just doesn't feel right.

Thanks for adding to the board, either way :)
>>
>>19410863
That's a tough one my friend... I sense there is a possibility, however may lead to similar results... I don't think it'd benefit you in the long term. However, you have changed, and perhaps have gathered what you need to overcome these struggles. It may be a lot harder than merely starting over... but I don't see this as an impossibility.
>>
>>19410885

Cancer
Green
Male

If we get over our past and I give her another chance, will I end up happy with her?
>>
>>19410885
Pisces, green, male

What should I be focusing on in the near future (6 months)
>>
>>19410877
>it's suggested you try spending some time outside of your own mind. Find solace with friends and family, and perhaps even nature, as you may soon forget your troubles of the mind, and allow the blockage to flow down like leaves among a mighty river.
Thank you for all, but ho god why is always this, thats too hard.

anyways thank you and good luck in your divination and meditation.
>>
>>19410885
Libra but not a social one
Pale pink
Female

General reading, what should I do to not feel that empty inside? I feel that no one will be able to fall in love with me for real.
>>
>>19410885
Blue
Scorpio
Female

What Will he think of me after he read the note?
>>
File: 1493340268015.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493340268015.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>19410885
Capricorn
Blue
Male

will i be able to get the plastic surgeries i need in the future? will they pay off?
>>
>>19410885

Leo
White
Male

How is this new direction going to play for me?
>>
>>19410885
Pisces
Lilac
Male

What's gonna happen between me and her?
>>
>>19410894

Queen of cups

It seems you still love her, right?
This advice to you that you can be happy with her, just don't be too emotional with her.

<3
>>
>>19410885
Taurus
Red
Male
Any idea when i will get some romance going?
>>
>>19410885
>Taurus
>grayish blue
>Fem
Should I do this kind of thing? Am I even prepared to do it or should I wait some time? Consequences if I do it now?
>>
>>19410893
I have more questions but I see it as disrespect to ask them as seeing how much you took it out of your time to help me, yet I can't do it back.
So I just want to wish you good luck and I want to make it clear I can't express my gratitude fully.
>>
File: 20_Redemption.jpg (221KB, 299x500px) Image search: [Google]
20_Redemption.jpg
221KB, 299x500px
>>19410897

If isn't something with laws, they tell me something about projects you have been thinking of.
Is there one project you have been thinking a lot to do? Because The sun tell us that you can go ahead successfully.
>>
>>19410938
With laws, meaning? Thanks for reading :)
>>
>>19410885
I might be late af but I'll give it a shot
Libra (Virgo/Libra Cusp to be more specific)
Cyan
Male

Are all my aspirations for naught?
>>
Doing readings:
Name
Sign
Query
>>
>>19410962
Sophie
Libra
Will I ever find love?
>>
>>19410962
Alex
Taurus
Does she still thinks about me?
>>
>>19410923
Death

Ooof..
>>
>>19410977
That can't be good at all. Yikes.
>>
>>19410966
They say you will. It will be in 3 months.

>>19410972
Very briefly if something reminds her of you.
>>
>>19410977
>>19410985
Why not? death mean transformation/transition
>>
>>19410962
Phil
Pisces
Can things work out between me and her?
>>
>>19410761
>>19410822
Sure thing friend. :)

5 stones
Jupiter - fortune, prosperity, justice
The Moon - intuition, spirituality, psychic abilities
Cups - emotion, healing, cleansing
Saturn - stability, protection, purification
Wands - passion, drive, will power

This surprises me... not what I'd expect. I'm unfortunately not getting a clear answer... but I'll tell you what I can gather so far. Despite you noting happiness, I don't think you're doing all that bad as you are now. You seem to be prosperous, and in good standing. However, you should follow your instincts- its suggested your feelings are true, and you are being guided. Take heed however, there is no telling how this will go... you should be guarded. Explore your feelings, follow your passion. You will find what you are looking for by doing so.
I suppose this may mean yes? You might find happiness by trying over. Although personal experience tells me otherwise!

Hopefully this helps friend!
>>
>>19410951
https://youtu.be/bCaw_26Z2BU
>>
>>19410962
Sofija
Aquarius
Does he regret what he did to me?
>>
>>19411000
Can I get a read, boss?
>>
>>19410998
No. They say she is extremely disturbed in a "creepy" way.

>>19411005
No, he does not care to think of you.
>>
>>19411011
Will I find love soon?
>>
>>19411003
Love that song, but that's pure coincidence
>>
>>19410962
Travis
Pisces

What should i be looking out for?
>>
>>19410962
Alex
Virgo
Is it a good idea to work with this deity?
>>
>>19410902

Hanged man,

Yes, it tells me that you are feeling alone...
But plz don't be sad! The hanged man also tell us to view the situations with another perspective, Alone? do something to not to be, go shopping, be with friends, try your best to not to.

<3
>>
>>19411030
They say you are losing yourself to illusions.

>>19411036
Yes.
>>
>>19410885
Scorpio
Blue
Male
A general please, ty in advance
>>
>>19410962
Gonzalo
Scorpio
A general
>>
>>19411043
>They say you are losing yourself to illusions

illusions of what, anon?
>>
File: 15_Temptation.jpg (211KB, 299x500px) Image search: [Google]
15_Temptation.jpg
211KB, 299x500px
>>19410907

The devil, 10 of cups

He will be fine. He see you like a nice person, like a sun.

Get well!
>>
>>19410913

Sorry, that's a yes/no question D:
>>
Trading
>>
>>19411083
query?
>>
>>19410885
Cancer
Red
Male

I'm stuck at a crossroads where I feel like I need to decide to move forward with this relationship or walk away from it altogether.. Any guidance on that would be great :)

(My first time posting here, sorry if I fucked that up)
>>
>>19411086
general reading, for right now and/or this week
>>
>>19410962
Nick
Aquarius
How are my scientific endeavors going to turn out?
>>
File: Cups_4.jpg (203KB, 299x500px) Image search: [Google]
Cups_4.jpg
203KB, 299x500px
>>19410915

4 of cups, The Judgement, The magician.

In this new path you have to fight just to be good with yourself.
Be proud of yourself.
You will have sucess, if you believe in yourself.
>>
Trading
Why is he so kind to me?
>>
>>19410885
What would happen if I reached out to M asking if he was okay and wondering whatever happened to him?
what's the best approach in regards to this subject?
Sag
purple
female
>>
>>19410885
Taurus
Amber
Male

hows my romantic life looking for now till the end of the year

and how is my brothers military career gonna go for em (he's under the same sign and his favorite color is green)
>>
>>19410885
Taurus
Maroon
male

will i ever have a close friend i'm quite tired of being a empty shell of a human being
>>
>>19411103
4 of swords, 8 of pentacles, 4 of coins rx, the lovers

he wants to build something serious with you so he is very kind to you for that reason. he knows it will take time for you to open up love wise so he knows this is the best way to do it with kindness. he knows otherwise it wont happen or it will take too long for anything to happen. he really likes you but wants it to be slow and steady.

what will he feel towards me once he notices?
>>
File: BibliofriendpoppingintosayHI.jpg (49KB, 427x700px) Image search: [Google]
BibliofriendpoppingintosayHI.jpg
49KB, 427x700px
>>19410120
Hey 88, don't want a reading just wanted to give you a free (you) and compliment before I awkwardly go back to lurking. Thank you for all that you do, you are amazing. Ok bai.
>>
>>19410885
Virgo
Purple
Male

Am I going to find any success in college, or is it just a waste of my time and money?
>>
>>19410885
Aquarius
Purple
Female

If I let time pass, will he want to me my freind again?
>>
>>19410951
I will also just take a general if that seems too yes/no-ish
>>
>>19410962
Joseph
Taurus
Hows my loneliness situation looking for the future
>>
>>19411137
Are you still here? :V I'm delayed lol
>>
Trading. How do we make it work?
>>
>>19411210
I am:
>>19411108

But you didn't ask me. :x
>>
>>19411210
not them
(this guy)>>19411113
still here
>>
>>19411210
Yes, I'm the one who asked about the friend thing
In addition, can I fix things and return them similar to how they were before?
>>
>>19411102

Thank you very much Ettiene.
>>
>>19411216
It seems you love him. Otherwise, the advice here is that you can reach him, and tell M that. It will be perfectly fine.
<3
>>
>>19411210
By the way, I trust your accuracy because you noticed I was gone haha
>>
>>19411211
Discipline and a sense of toguh love that feels liek sacrifice for a greater good in amundane and not all that apparent sense. Ever been on a diet otr working hard on losing weight? It gives me that feeling where a few slight changes over time have an impact n things but imposing those initial steps or rules is the hardest part. Folowing them yourself, and dealing with the first few weeks of the hunger pangs, or feeling deprived of the limitless freedom you used to have when you weren;t as concerned with the diet. A sense of painful at first self betterment that yields great results should you manage to stick through it all.
>>
>>19411252
Mind telling me how you came up with this or your spread?
>>
>>19411218
Nine of cups.

It seems you will find love!

Just don't be too shy, you will have to work to get someone special for you, and It will be a great experience for you!

=)
>>
>>19411210
if you're delayed, can i get a reading?

pisces red male

what do i need to start doing immediately to get me on the best life path possible for me?
>>
>>19411122
did i get flaked
>>
>>19411210
this lad here
>>19411121
>>
>>19411248
I don't think I ever loved him and I barely remember our time together. We dated for three months. He was knowingly a rebound to get over another guy that I did love.

He oddly ghosted me one day he was supposed to come over. Completely unexpected and every now and then I wonder if he's okay and what happened.

Also he never gave back my comics and I still have his 3DS.

It's been maybe two years and a few months.
>>
>>19411210
Still here, but I'm going to bed, so I could wait.
>>
>>19411256
scry method, a little picture in the mind or a movie of sorts that plays out by thinking over your question or situation and after interpreting it a bit and relaying the info to you after all is said and done.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>19411257
I'm the one who you asked if I'm still here
Should I ask him to hang out? Is there a chance he'll accept my offer?
>>
>>19411272
Fair enough. What's your query?
>>
>>19411275
Got a dream that requires the assistance of another person to fulfill, any info or details about this person would be much appreciated, barring that, any insight into if this is worth pursing or not in the first place would be much appreciated.
>>
Air Query
Is the Military really the right place for me, will i find happiness in it?
>>
>>19411294
The other person is a female? I got Queen of Cups, Princess of Swords, 10 of Cups, 5 of Swords, and 2 of Pentacles. If you confirm female, I'll get started on scrying her.
>>
>>19411304
>If you confirm female, I'll get started on scrying her.
Yeah female is the preferred, if only, option for making this happen. will give you a second read since you're putting extra effort into it if you'd like ,feel free to ask another question or a follow up if you have one.
>>
General reading or love reading pls
>>
Trading
>>
I'd like to know if i stand a chance at accomplishing my ambitions, and I guess what things may stand in my path.
>>
>>19411307
Well, I don't know if this matters or not, but she's not going to appear on a fashion magazine. She has dark dark hair and kind of a gypsy look to her, or maybe like a homely Mediterranean or Central Asian woman. You'll be struck by how dark her hair is, but likely more by the slight layer of peach fuzz she seems to have on most of her face. I think she has a mole, or it looks like one. If this girl put herself together well and underwent a beauty regimen, she wouldn't look too bad, but her appearance suggests she's not terribly concerned.

Looking at the cards, she has a good heart and a great mind, and that can lead to an emotionally-fulfilling partnership, but that in itself creates a sort of hammer to wreck whatever is in your way in a destructive manner. There's balance in the course at the end, but only after barriers have been crushed and the playing field leveled. I get the sense that you two would leave a trail of destruction in your wake but come out closer for it in the end.

If you'd like to do another, I'd like a reading on my business for the next month and a half.
>>
>>19410962
S
Cancer
When will it arrive and will it be good?
>>
>>19410962
Simon
Virgo
Will my plans and ambitions come to fruition? Will history remember me?
>>
>>19411316
I'll trade, query?
>>
>>19411348
when he notices me what will he feel towards me?
>>
>>19411364
Hexagram 54 - Unchanging

That's usually the hexagram that mean fukin rip in terms of relationships. He's not available, or not interested. There's nothing you can do. Move on.

love reading pls
>>
>>19411378
the sun, ace of pentacles.

you will find love through the work place and it will be smooth sailing and happy
>>
File: tumblr_nsjyf65zOx1qztcdbo1_1280.jpg (1MB, 895x1303px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsjyf65zOx1qztcdbo1_1280.jpg
1MB, 895x1303px
>>19410885
Sagittarius
Green
Male

How will the next 6 months go?
>>
>>19411382
thanks, through the workplace? I'm a neet.

Sorry for the sad reading, I got this hexagram so many times I know the feel.
>>
File: What It Takes - Roadside.jpg (499KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
What It Takes - Roadside.jpg
499KB, 1024x768px
>>19411303
Signifier: Hand
Mental: Friends
Emotional: Dance
Material: Autumn

Depends on you. Hand is the biggest signifier I have of self-determination. Whether you find happiness or other things will be entirely on your own outlook, attitude, and actions.

However, the potential is certainly there. You will have the chance to gain very close friends. I've heard that people who serve together can be closer than family, so if this is something you desire, it may be the right path. The military life will also open up a chance for love, though you'll need to seize that chance.

However, after some time in the military, things may take a sharp downward trend materially. I don't know if that means you won't make much money (or will lose it somehow), or if you'll get injured in a long-term or permanent manner. It's not as strong of a card as enemy, battle, or death, so I don't think you'll die, but injury is a distinct possibility. However, this is under your control as well. Know how to be careful, and when to get out once you've gotten what you want from the military life.
>>
File: Not a Villain - Happy Kat Disney.jpg (298KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Not a Villain - Happy Kat Disney.jpg
298KB, 1600x1200px
>>19411309
Signifier: Winter
Mental: Love
Emotional: Magic
Sexual: Clouds
Material: Summer

This is an odd reading. The signifier is a fairly negative card, though all the rest are fairly positive. However, they are somewhat shifted from what they would most strongly signify, seeming to represent a somewhat off-kilter life.

You seem to have love (or lust at least) on your mind a lot, but it doesn't look like it will pan out for you yet, due to circumstances somewhat outside your control. No sex either, though you may think you're getting somewhere with a friend.

Good news is that things will go well for you materially. This may mean that you will be in good shape, or look good from your next haircut. More likely, though, it means that you'll get some more wealth or valuable possessions sometimes within the next few months. Summer doesn't represent a spike in good fortune though, more of just a general upward trend.
>>
>>19411417
Are you available now? May I ask a question?
>>
File: AppleGeeks - Thanksgiving.jpg (253KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
AppleGeeks - Thanksgiving.jpg
253KB, 612x792px
>>19411329
Signifier: Enemy
Ambition: Song

Seems like a big-ole' maybe. You have a chance of accomplishing it, but you certainly have someone working against you, or at least at cross-purposes. There may be a single moment, or a few brief moments, that if you can seize it, you can get there. But if you miss it, your chance may be lost.

Can't really get more specific than that.
>>
File: Between Failures - Nina Reads.png (138KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
Between Failures - Nina Reads.png
138KB, 900x720px
>>19411428
Sure, go ahead.
>>
>>19411430
Is there a chance I can fix things between me an him, like asking him to hang out? Will he forgive me and give me a chance?
If not, when will I meet my love?
>>
>>19411430
How will the next 6 months go?
>>
>>19411417
My life never made any sense so that's just business as usual. Would be fun to have a job. Too bad for relationships. thanks
>>
File: CHAD composition.jpg (230KB, 1402x736px) Image search: [Google]
CHAD composition.jpg
230KB, 1402x736px
>>19411430
may i get a love reading for now till december? (male)
i'm talentless and can't offer anything in return so i hope you enjoy the pic
>>
File: Ava's Demon - Mushishi.png (938KB, 1000x678px) Image search: [Google]
Ava's Demon - Mushishi.png
938KB, 1000x678px
>>19411433
Signifier: Dagger
Emotional: Clouds

It seems like there is a lot of hate there still left over. You may be able to "fix things" for a moment, but the hard feelings will rear their head, as things are ever-changing. I'd suggest letting things be for a while, let the feelings cool down, and then try to just be friends. A humorous approach may be welcomed at that time.

When questions are tough for me, as my system isn't very fine-grained. I'll give it a shot though.

Signifier: Autumn
Emotional: Magic

This is a tough one to interpret. Symbolically, it may mean something like it taking multiple years of concerted effort, and the love is doomed to fail anyway.

However, I wasn't getting any strong feeling from that or the other symbolic interpretations. I think it may be meant to be taken litterally - you'll meet them this autumn. However, it will be a tricky proposition to get together with them, and may even be hard to recognize them as a potential love interest. Pay attention to your surroundings and feelings, and put forth your best effort.
>>
Doing some readings, ask away and remember to state your gender.
>>
>>19411461

Receiver I Would like a general read please.
>>
>>19411464
Confusion again, just seeking for a bit of certainty or an idea to cling on to.

Male
>>
>>19411461
So, he is... mad at me?
And thank you- if I was to ask now, he'd be annoyed basically?
He has truly given up on me?
>>
File: Elsie Hooper - Ridley.jpg (46KB, 374x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Elsie Hooper - Ridley.jpg
46KB, 374x1024px
>>19411436
Poorly, sorry.

Signifier: Worm
Mental: Vassal
Emotional: Bow
Material: Winter

General downward trend across all categories. You won't really have a good opinion of yourself, and may be seeing yourself as worth less than you are. Your emotions may fluctuate a lot, riding the roller coaster. And something may go wrong with your body (injury/illness), you will not be in a good financial situation, or something may even be stolen from you (although that last one's not as likely).

Sorry for the bad news.
>>
>>19411430
will i ever see her again
>>
>>19411464
Hi!

Male here.

There's this trip I should take to my relatives, however I'm frightened by the journey itself, namely, that we'll have a car accident. Other sorts of transportation are out of the question, so it's either this or nothing.

What do you say? Would it be safe?
>>
>>19411481

You will be safe, the vehicle is in average condition to be on the road so that's your only risk to yourself other than that it will be a smooth journey. Nothing to worry about.
>>
File: Grrl Power - Ground Zero.jpg (212KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
Grrl Power - Ground Zero.jpg
212KB, 1024x640px
>>19411444
Signifier: Ocean
Emotions: Enemy

Nope, no love. Your fortunes will go back and forth in this regard, but you are likely to experience more sadness than peace. You will achieve new levels of hatred for someone though.
>>
>>19411474
Rough but not as rough as its ever been. Thanks
>>
>>19411489
thank you
atleast i got trips tho
>>
>>19411464
Male, wondering about the girl I marry
>>
>>19411464
>Doing some readings, ask away and remember to state your gender.

Male

Is my sex life going to pick up soon? Anything good you're seeing in the near future?
>>
>>19411464
>>19411468
skipped...
>>
>>19411486
Hey, thanks!
>>
>>19411464
male
want a rundown on love life for the next 3 months
loneliness is a bitch
>>
>>19411464
Male. What about me or about us makes her sad?
>>
File: xkcd - Mountain.jpg (59KB, 800x539px) Image search: [Google]
xkcd - Mountain.jpg
59KB, 800x539px
>>19411466
Bad news, my dude.

Signifier: Worm
Mental: Chameleon
Emotional: Mountain
Sexual: Winter
Material: Hummingbird

Chameleon is a tough one to interpret. Could just be an inclination towards introspection. However, when combined with worm, I think you will be trying to hide yourself from thoughts that make you feel regretful or guilty. You may either experience prejudice, or be prejudiced yourself, but you may not even recognize it.

You will face some tough challenges emotionally, but they can be overcome with time and effort. Effort being the key word though; don't just wait for things to fix themselves.

No sex. Sorry.

Hummingbird, at least, is a good sign. You're likely to see a small monetary gain or other windfall.
>>
>>19411464
Have I already found what I'm truly passionate about, or is it something I have yet to discover?
Female, 20
>>
>>19411444
what show is this talking about?
>>
>>19411511
rick and morty (left) vs xavier renegade angel (right)
>>
File: Phoenix Requiem - Haunted.jpg (118KB, 558x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Phoenix Requiem - Haunted.jpg
118KB, 558x1000px
>>19411479
Signifier: Whale
Emotional: Craft

Unlikely, as whale represents a continuation of the status quo, with a tie to sadness. If you truly wanted to pursue this, you'd have to make it happen yourself. It's unlikely for you to see her for a meaningful amount of time if you don't put forth effort.
>>
File: Ava's Demon - Ava's Mind.png (558KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
Ava's Demon - Ava's Mind.png
558KB, 1000x500px
>>19411470
Sorry, but yes, I was reading anger towards you. Strong emotions generally mean that the person isn't "over" you yet, but whether they'd be willing to give you another chance is something else entirely. I wasn't getting the impression that it was possible, at least as things stand now.

>>19411430
That's it for me tonight. Thanks for everyone who gave feedback!
>>
>>19411496

I can't give you specific information about who you will marry but a girl you will date in the future will have funky coloured hair. She will grow to settle down in her outgoing ways and be a good partner too you.
>>
>>19411505

Your love life will be quiet for the next 3 months, a major event in your life such as birthday or xmas will liven it up a bit, perhaps some sort of work event even. I'm sorry but you will just have to wait.
>>
>>19411529
Do you possibly know the source of the anger? Is it recent? If I showed I care and that I was truly sorry, would they forgive me?
>>
>>19411508

She doesn't like your quiet periods, she prefers a bit of life to the relationship, some suggestions would be to take her out more, or plan events in the future that are exciting and involve sound and liveliness.
>>
>>19411486
Sorry for being pretty vague before. I really appreciate your help and it sort of made me more relaxed about this situation.

I have already said no to others, but this makes me rethink my decision.

Thank you, again.
>>
>>19411510

You are yet to discover your calling, it seems to be based around the humanities and arts so I would consider looking into that area of professionalism.
>>
File: 1463371965223.jpg (34KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1463371965223.jpg
34KB, 600x549px
>>19411533
>>19411538
>>19411542

Skipped ;_;
>>
>>19411539
Well, your first question to me was if you could "fix things" and if he would "forgive you". I think you know the reason for the anger well enough. I read what I read, and you asking the question in different ways isn't going to change my answer. Is there a chance that you defy fate and get back together and be perfectly happy? Yes, of course there is. But as things stand now, this is how the cards are seeing it.
>>
>>19411553
I know exactly, that' why I ask so much nervous questions and I'm sorry for doing it so much. But I have to say that I'm very grateful and yes, you did help me out so much and I appreciate it!
>>
>>19411517
jesus would not want to watch XRA high. might have a mental breakdown.
>>
>>19411565
watch it mate its fuckin gold
the episodes are all around 10-15minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tep1Qs3iR2A
>>
>>19411429
Thank you. I can't offer anything in return except gratitude for your reply.

Would I be able to get a general read for the next year? I understand if not since you've done my reading once already.
>>
New semester at college starts next week. I want to know how it things will go. Kinda hoping for love desu
>>
Trading
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour, failure to comply with all guidelines and requirements will be considered invalid and readings for any valid requests will be performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less
>No queries involving anyone but yourself
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit

Requirements:
>A Western Zodiac Sign
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19411912
Basically, me and my roommate/best friend decided to pack up and move to a new state. I've been eager to leave the state I currently live due to it being expensive and crowded but there is part of me that feels I should stay for the little amount of friends and family I have. If I do move what would the out come look like? Will I isolate myself further?

Sagittarius
Blue
Circle.
>>
>>19411912
I will be leaving the country in a little over 2 weeks. I will be gone until the end of the year and will be traveling alone. What should be my focus while I am gone?

Taurus
Blue
Square
>>
trading
>>
>>19411999
Query?
>>
>>19412026
Hey thanks.
Wondering if my most recent former flame still thinks about me, and what he thinks. Does he regret what happened at all?
Yours?
>>
>>19411912
>Libra
>Blue
>Diamond
>How will my life improve this year?
>>
>>19412030
Alright, I'm getting yours started.

Mine is will I manage to live in another country by next year? If yes, what do I need to in order to make this happen smoothly? I'm female.
>>
>>19412037
>strength, six of coins, magician
>page of swords, page of coins, six of swords
Yes, there will be opportunity for you to live in another country by next year but it won't be totally smooth sailing. There will be plenty of opposition and at many times it will earnestly feel like it may not happen any time soon or possibly not at all, but that's just you getting down over the whole situation. The reality is that it simply isn't easy to just pick up and move to another country.
For you to be successful you have a lot of base work that needs to be done. Have all your affairs in order, double and triple check EVERYTHING. You need to make sure you have enough resources, especially in regards to money, and it wouldn't hurt to try to make some platonic connections in the country you'd like to move to or with others who have gone through the process to help you through. Basically it is possible if you make it happen, but the opportunity to leave won't just suddenly appear before you. It's going to be some work.
>>
>>19411992
why are you traveling alone? :(
>>
>>19412030
>Wondering if my most recent former flame still thinks about me, and what he thinks. Does he regret what happened at all?

3 of Cups
2 of Swords r
Page of Swords
The World r
The Hermit
The Emperor r

He carries some friendship feelings towards you, which I believe he also cherished some good times you guys had together. In regards of his true feelings, he still have some confusion inside of his heart, I believe afraid of taking an action, but you seem to be in his thoughts and he's still curious as how you're doing etc.

It seems that he does, he haven't found closure from what happened, as much as it seemed to be an end , something still not right in all of this. Perhaps that's why he's uncertain about what to do over the situation, so he's isolating himself, trying to understand what happened but somehow he won't change his posture despite of his feelings.

On the inside, yeah he seems to regret, but he prefers to retreat and not change his attitude than admit his feelings.
>>
>>19412064
Ty. That's unfortunate for him. Emotionally I've moved on but I wish things had gone differently sometimes. When I lost him I lost a very special connection.
>>
>>19412059

Because sometimes things don't work out how you think they will. I chose to go travelling to avoid being alone and as a result have found myself more alone than ever. So now I must follow it through.
>>
>>19412050
Yeah I figured it would be harder than I've expected, I'm looking for a place to study.
Money is my main obstacle but even that can be worked easily.

>>19412080
I'm sorry abut that, he's still struggling and trying to move on too. I believe he feels he lost someone special as well.
>>
>>19412091
Best of luck to you. I hope you reach your goals.
>>
>>19412097
Thanks dear, best wishes to you as well <3
>>
bumpits
>>
>>19412086

The UK.

>>19412098

When we're alone there is always a reason and in that something to be learned, try and find it.
>>
>>19411912
I feel that I am wasting time and I don't want to get old without enjoying life. I am 23 but I feel that I have never been able to be happy or enjoy the moment. I feel empty inside all the time, like if something lacks. I want to go to England next year but I don't know what to do because is difficult and I want to find a job there and not take risks. I have always wanted to go there or some other country of Europe. What can you see? Will I make it last year? I can't take it anymore. If I stay here, I am afraid I would end up sick and depressed because even if I try to be comfortable and tolerable, I home at night, everything is gray and depressing.

Libra
Pink
Square
Will I be able to travel to Europe and be happy?
>>
>>19412130
Wise
>>
>>19412132
I hope things get better for you <3
>>
>>19412134
Thank you.
>>
Trading
>>
For some reason, threads like this, and anything related to stuff like this, always made me feel calm.

Like, I know they're not real, but fortune telling ASMR videos put me to sleep in the best way imaginable.

So to the people here, legit or not, thanks. I sometimes come here for a reading just to help me sleep sometimes, but I enjoy reading others.
>>
>>19412163
what will he feel towards me when he notices me?
>>
>>19412206
are you the same one from last night? Hexagram 54
>>
>>19412206
>>19412208
okay I did the reading again, Hexagram 30 - clarity

whatever happens it'll be short. Like a shooting star.
>>
>>19412239
Yours?
>>
>>19411912
Will you read us?
>>19411958
>>19411992
>>19412031
>>19412132
>>
>>19412242
I'm always tempted to have a love reading...

Your predictions for this weekend's festival I'll be playing at?

your choice
>>
>>19412247
>>19412247
strength, the sun

It will be very tiring but you will have a happy time!
>>
>>19412256
makes sense thanks
>>
trading
>>
>>19412299
whatcha need?

For me: did my dream I woke up from mean anything?
>>
>>19412303
gonna smash my laptop in frustration, need a little something to cheer me up, any good new coming my way?

Working on yours please wait
>>
>>19412303
Hexagram 56 - The wanderer - Line 2 and 4

I have no clue what this could mean or how it relates to your dream. Maybe you want to dwell on this and maybe you'll find some meaningful things about yourself just thinking about it. It's not the destination but the journey, don't let people tell you what it means because it's your own mind speaking directly to you. You might not be satisfied with the answers but be happy with what you have.

Otherwise, go on a journey on the interwebs and try to figure out how Hexagram 56 relates to your situation. It's kind of a cheapshot I know but that's line 4 for ya
>>
>>19412315
I switched your question up to better benefit you long term.

When we suffering, I believe it's best for us to take action to better our lives overall instead of waiting for life to happen to us.

I pulled on what actions you can take to better your well being and mental health (not like you're insane but generally get you in a more positive head space).

I pulled Ace of Wands and The World

It seems you should focus on balancing things in your life. Maybe you're focusing too much on one area. From this read I also highly suggest you start putting some energy into a creative hobby or venture that you're drawn towards.

Actively push yourself to be balanced and invest in whatever that hobby or venture is.

Basically this reading is about self work.

Taking this course of action will lead you down a path where you break something down. You'll be able to get through some kind of perspective change or even something physical that has been holding you back.

You'll be able to reach a point of being content and relax with a whimsical happiness.

The Tower and Nine of Cups.

Where are you headed on your current course?
Leaving a cycle behind. The Moon and Eight of Cups.

It seems you may already be on track to pushing yourself out of whatever cycle has been holding you back.

Good luck and I wish you wellness.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
>>
>>19412332
I'll check it out. I assume it's basically just my desires replaying in my mind.
>>
I'm analyzing the charts of my friends and EVERYONE has a better combination with my girlfriend than me, this is fucking my mind. astrology is making me more paranoid than helping,does anyone have the same feeling?
>>
>>19412335
Well, I have a nsfw hobby that's been taking all my time, I can't make any friends in this area.

I know should be practicing my set for this weekend's metal gig. I'm a bit discouraged with music as well I don't feel like playing anymore and it's been that way for 5 months now.

Don't know what to do really
>>
>>19412350
But it sounds like you do know and you just don't want to do it.

You just self assessed your own situation.

It's like you know you need to go to the gym and you want to skip it. You have to force yourself to go but while you're there you get into it and feel better afterwards.

You're dealing with a mental hang up you're just going to have to grit your teeth and do what you know is best for you.
>>
>>19412349
https://lesvilainspuceaux.bandcamp.com/track/tout-lmonde-fourre-ton-ex-sauf-to
>>
>>19412361
that's the thing, I know I can't play if I can't focus. My practice time won't be worth anything.
>>
>>19412373
Okay then meditate. Do some mindful meditation and focusing on your breath.

If you want things to get better, you'll have to make some changes to break the cycle.

This is all likely going to be a gradual but steady process.
>>
>>19412373
>>19412377
Pushing yourself to break it will likely allow it to happen sooner than later. Kind of how my cards played out. When you focus on balance and investing in a creative hobby that pulls you, you're going to have more of a significant cycle break as opposed to The Moon and Eight of Cups which is a softer, subtler transition away.

Either way it looks like you'll break the cycle.

Instead of focusing on immoveable things and what you can't do, focus on what you can do. Be a bit more positive and hopeful. Empower yourself, don't get stuck in that self deprecating wallowing rut.
>>
>>19412385
So I deleted my accounts and I'm gonna sit down and try to play something
>>
>>19412405
I did that with dating. I deleted all my accounts and it's been a week or two and that nagging anxiety about dating I was having has gone away mostly.

The dream I had you read on was actually me running into this guy I'll never stop loving but we had a falling out and he's since blocked me.
The dream was peaceful though and suggested a reignition.

More than likely it's just a dream of him lingering inside of me. He's a ghost for me. He haunts me.
>>
>>19412427
I'll stop being a degenerate. Those guys are assholes and no one care so I shouldn't really care either.
>>
>>19412434
Surround yourself with people that uplift you.
If someone is toxic, cut them off. If you find yourself giving more than another person is willing to give, pull back and moderate your actions. Don't be a doormat pushover.

I find it better to be alone than in bad company. Eventually, you run into like minded people and find you have a lot more friends and people you care about than you ever thought you'd have.

With business it's a little different. You have to be more tactful. Can't always cut ties from toxic people, but you can stand your ground gently. Like the Strength card. Strong but kind.

You'll be okay.
>>
trading
>>
>>19412473

Query?
>>
I keep getting an ad on my Facebook for a phone psychic and there are all kinds of comments stating how accurate it is... I could really use the direction in my life right now but I'm afraid it's a sham, including said comments. Anyone have experience with what I'm talking about?
>>
>>19412499
don't worry it's just your browsing information that's being used to send you targeted ads, if they have to advertise it, it's probably shit.
>>
>>19412491
still here? what medium?
>>
File: cbp.gif (68KB, 460x320px) Image search: [Google]
cbp.gif
68KB, 460x320px
Will do three readings, also interested in a trade. Anyone interested

>Genders
>No binary questions (Yes/no)
>No death or occult related questions.

Keep in mind this is practice, so do not take my readings that seriously.
>>
>>19412538
Male
What is keeping me single?

>>
>>19412538
Male, asking about when i can expect to get together with a girl i fancy please.
>>
>>19412538
I do iching

Male

any hope for relationships?
>>
>>19412538
Ill trade. What query do you have?
>>
>>19412538
Male
im an empath?
>>
>>19412538
Female
What should I do to travel next year?
>>
>>19412517
Alright thanks... I was seriously considering it too... The last time I had a serious one-on-one session with a tarot reader everything she's told me in the past threeish years has come true. But I really want to know what to expect next and the readers here aren't detailed enough (understandably).
>>
>>19412538
i'll trade

give me query

my query: what should i expect the upcoming exams to be like? too hard?
>>
>>19412538
i'll trade

which card represents me as a person/ represents my personality
>>
Im new to alot of this, and i have a query for anyone who would assist.

I'm 19 year old male, and i would like to know if i will do good in the world, and be honorable, as the years approach me.
Thanks.
>>
>>19412544

You need to show them your dubs. Bitches love dubs :^)

>Situation: Four of Pentacles
>Earth: King of Swords
>Fire Page of Wands
>Water: Ace of Cups Reversed
>Air Wheel of Fortune Reversed

Interesting spread mate, it almost portraits you in a good light, making it a bit puzzling the reason why no luck in love.

Its of course a mix of various things. In appearance you are represented by the King of Swords, which is a 'decent' card but it portraits you as a bit too serious perhaps, not exactly /fa/ but neither messy or careless. You are also fun to hang out with when people get to your good side.

The issues are mainly mental. You are sort of a one trick minded and an emotional mess. Moody and overthinking a mirage of things, you probably have some expectations of how things should play out and when they dont (they never do) you find it really difficult to adapt or step out of your boundires.

Basically, you need to learn how to be more adaptable. You are a good catch, but you need to understand that things are never truly predictable in social relationships, so try to learn how to go with the flow and be more bold to tread in new territories.

All in all, i think you just need to put a little more effort. Good luck anon.

>>19412551
>>19412603
>>19412614

I am considering starting out on a couple of hobbies. Ill call them T and W. T can become more than a hobby later on, wondering which one should i place my efforts, or if they are worth my time at all. They both require some time/money investment and i have never done either before.

You dont need to do both, chose the one you like. Thanks btw :)
>>
>>19412549

I see a tombstone with a sword, no, a graveyard. Every tombstone has a different suit (cups, wands, pentacles) among other figures and they are all adorned with beautiful flowers, making the place look like a garden of sorts. The image is in motion, i see the path towards the exit and the closer i get to the exit the bigger the vegetation.

Yes, but only after you have settle down a lot of inpediments in, truth be said, a lot of aspects of your life. The good part is that its going to be some sort of domino effect, when you start growing up mentally everything its going to start to fall in the right places, almost by default and you will not only find a great relationship/s but you will also be prepared to make the most of them.

For now its better to focus on your personal grouwth, hope it helped and good luck anon.

For me, how will tackling on T ( a hobby) go? Advice or outcome is good. Thanks
>>
>>19412627
>You need to show them your dubs. Bitches love dubs :^)
Fuck... I thought that learning how to bake would be enough :^)

>Its of course a mix of various things. In appearance you are represented by the King of Swords, which is a 'decent' card but it portraits you as a bit too serious perhaps, not exactly /fa/ but neither messy or careless. You are also fun to hang out with when people get to your good side.
Yup, I'm quite serious and honest. I for sure don't try to make stupid things or portrait a persona I'm not for the sake of attention.

>The issues are mainly mental. You are sort of a one trick minded and an emotional mess. Moody and overthinking a mirage of things, you probably have some expectations of how things should play out and when they dont (they never do) you find it really difficult to adapt or step out of your boundires.
Yup, yup.
Once things don't play out as I expected them to be I just bail out. I'm just too tired and messed to spend energy on something 'not so good'

Thank you, lad. I hope you're doing fine.
>>
>>19412627
T: three of cups, ace of swords
Obstacles: four of swords
Outcome: three of swords reversed

T has a lot less effort that needs to go into it than W does. T is more on the mental realm of things. you will definitely meet people and make connections through it on a casual basis and have enjoyable times through that but It might take a long while for these connections to form or whatever you are looking for will feel like its taking forever before it manifests at all and when it does it is going to be extremely disapointing. That or everything eventually goes to hell and you are left with nothing but regrets and a distaste for the hobby.

W: wheel of fortune, three of pentacles
Obstacle: eight of pentacles reversed
Outcome: two of cups

This one is a lot better even if it takes a lot more work to develop because you find real enjoyment and success through it. You will build skills with others through this and will find a girlfriend even. It will take a lot of your time up and you wont feel the initiative to do the work but over time you will trudge through this obstacle and will. There is real satisfaction plus success through this hobby on top of it all.

My query: what feelings will F have towards me after the letter is read and what can I expect to happen for us now?
>>
>>19412669
well, it's pretty clear now

Hexagram 27
>pic related
>>
>>19412546

>Eight of Pentacles Reversed, Three of Pentacles Reversed.

Not soon, if at all mate. Things are likely to reach a stalemate if you dont play your cards right, specially regarding to variety in your approach. If things keep this way, neither will want to be togheter later on.

All being said, i dont find this cards impossible to fix. But you certanly need to do a new approach.

>Sun, Ace of Cups

And, seems like my opinion is correct. Sun portraits positive light, regarding of the analogy you want to place on it means you need show yourself more, your fun and caring part. Make it more exiting in a, perhaps ''innocent'' or romantic way and she will start developing new feelings.

You know you want her, show her how things between you two could be, and why you fancy a relationship (and why she should).

Good luck anon!
>>
>>19412721
Ooooh shit can I get a general love read or a read on what my dream meant from last night or a general spiritual read?
female into males
>>
>>19412721
Thanks, i think this helps quite a bit. Hopefully i'm able to make this happen.
>>
>>19412538
How much of a friend is she?
>>
Air query.

How will the ritual go that my boyfriend performs on me tonight?

Please anyone and much blessings if you do
>>
>>19412720

Thanks anon!

>>19412711

>T is more on the mental realm of things

Yes, its literally building and creating something out of no where. The hobby itself is creating a board game that i have in mind and its likely to be very demanding knowing how critic i am. Its just for fun though, but quality is hardly guaranteed.

>W
>You will build skills with others through this and will find a girlfriend even

Nice, this is also /tg/ related, way more social indeed. It will require some skills that i lack entirely (painting miniatures) and its certain to take time as well to develop them but sounds good. Seems like i will go for this since its a more established thing and it wouldnt hurt to make new friends as nerds as me :P

Thanks, starting yours

>>19412707
>>19412745

No problem lads, good luck in your romantic endeavors.
>>
Hello may I get a reading thanks :)
>>
Trading. Should I start working on Saturdays for extra money or will I need that time off to unwind during the stressful semester?
>>
>>19412852
>Trading. Should I start working on Saturdays for extra money or will I need that time off to unwind during the stressful semester?

I want a general focused on sex

Starting yours
>>
>>19412711

>Feelings: Hierophant, The Fool

He will feel, i believe right is the right word? Hard to place it. Its like if things are being corrected and this is somewhat liberating to him. Its a positive outlook.

>What will happen?

>Nine of Pentacles, Nine of Wands, Sun, Judgement

Some alone time and expectations. It will be some test of character and discipline for both of you, like a measured compromise. It will take a good turn, you both will be very clear on your expectations for each other if that has been an issue before.

I honestly cant tell if you two will end up together, no card suggest it (or the other way around) but there is a new and positive chapter on the horizon whatever the aftermath might be, you two will have way better understanding of both yourselves and each other.

Good luck and thanks for the trade.
>>
>>19412860
>>19412852

Should I start working on Saturdays for extra money

>The Fool, Strength, Temperance

or will I need that time off to unwind during the stressful semester?

>Page of Cups, The World, Knight of Swords

Don't work on Saturdays, it's going to require a lot of strength on your part. You're going to be feeling exhausted and overwhelmed, it will be a very eye opening experience for you but one that is not worth it.

If you take Saturdays off, you'll have time to go out travel and go on to some adventures. Fun times await but if you're working, you just won't have enough time and energy for them. Freedom is important to you, don't give it up for some slightly more cash.
>>
>>19412871
you down for another trade? I'm:
>>19412732
>>
>>19412879

Sure but i might take a while to do it (15-20 min). Which one do you want the most?

I want to know if why so much synchronicity towards N, should i go for it? Its an old job plan that i had but ultimately decided to step down.
>>
>>19412893
You pick. :)

None of them are need to know questions and it's mostly just for fun.

I'll get started on yours
>>
>>19412777
I do Animal Medicine cards, is that okay? I'm still new at them, so pardon me if its bad. I pulled one for this reading:

Card: Rabbit
Meaning: Fear
To reflect: If you are afraid or anxious of the ritual, let it go, or else you may manifest those negative energies for them to be real. Rabbits very anxious animals, and tend to draw what they fear to them even closer. So let go of any anxieties you have of the ritual, and you'll be fine. Otherwise, listen to your heart if you're too afraid, and be careful.
>>
What do you guys think of 7 of swords and 4 of pentacles as an outcome for a relationship between two people who aren't on speaking terms anymore?

It's hard to interpret
One stealing another's resources? One party leaving?
>>
File: 1288156414276.jpg (12KB, 190x330px) Image search: [Google]
1288156414276.jpg
12KB, 190x330px
>Someone ask for a trade
>give them their reading
>they disappear and don't give you a reading back

I hate this
>>
>>19412893
Eight of Wands and Eight of Coins as your best course of action in regards to whatever N is.

Don't jump for it. You may feel drawn towards it, but there are clear obstacles you need to be fully aware of. For now stay course to the current work you're applying yourself towards.

Assess every possible perspective and build a solid foundation before you pursue this plan.

I pulled a few cards for some follow up questions to kinda flesh the reading out more.

I'd say if you follow this course it may be trying and stressful at times but there can be gradual reward for it.

If you have any follow up questions, holla
>>
>>19412874
Okay thank you!

Anyways

General based on Sex
>Chariot, 4 of wands, 5 of pentacles

Okay so you should get lucky soon but try not become a sugar daddy/momma otherwise you might be in financial trouble haha. If you looking for something long term it might not work out but if you are looking for a fwb deal you are in luck... just don't spend money on this person.
>>
>>19412925
sorry about that I had an important phone call with my boss.

>>19412936
here it is.
>>
File: freedom.jpg (53KB, 640x411px) Image search: [Google]
freedom.jpg
53KB, 640x411px
Trading.
Will also do 5 readings, maybe more, we'll see how it goes.

Which career path should I take, or should I wait it out at my unfulfilling current job?

One is in a fun environment I already spend a lot of time in that could help my career as an artist, and the other is essentially an instructor / supervisor at a school for the blind / special ED, a HUGE step in responsibility on my end but would mean I can finally get some health insurance.
>>
File: hunterweirdface.jpg (45KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
hunterweirdface.jpg
45KB, 500x502px
>>19413016
oh yeah requirements:

sun sign (and rising if you know it)
first initial
if the reading includes someone else, their signs and first initial
song you relate to the question
question
>>
>>19412930

Seems on point, thanks!

>>19412732

Dreams are always fun but be aware, they usually portrait our concerns more than positive things to come.

>Meaning
>Four of Swords Reversed, Death Reversed, Three of Wands

It was mostly a contemplation on your present than anything to come, even if the three of wands does depict the future, it does in a pondering or observing position.

In short, if you analyse the dream its was likely related to something that its been stuck in your mind, a closure be it for an achievement or an experience that you havent reach yet and might be subconsciously worrying about it.

Since the reading was short ill throw spiritual general as well. Give me 5
>>
>>19413016
>Aries
>A
>What should the priority of my trip be to get the most growth possible out of this.
>>
>>19413016
>>19413024

Cancer
O
Next gf if possible plz, if not, I guess a general reading would be nice too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx2u5uUu3DE
>>
>>19413016
Taurus
M
Whats my best bet to find happiness?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP47nuuOU_I
>>
>>19413024
sag with scorpio rising
m
am grill
general if you do those?
If not feel free to skip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj_myXdOLV0
>>
>>19413027
That's what I thought it was but I'm always hopeful.

I don't think I'll ever be able to close that door and pave over it. I've tried. It's been five years since it opened. He locked it for me but I can't seem to forget it's still there just lingering.

That happens I guess when you love someone.
>>
Trading!
>>
>>19413040
Query?
>>
>>19413040
Query?
>>
>>19413024
Libra
S
Chopin op 72 no 1
Will I ever be happy in my garden?
>>
>>19413053
Forgot the url https://youtu.be/vJpAIOFN5WQ
>>
>>19413024
Virgo rising,Aries sun
D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ve4i4iy-ag
Will I pass Test I or C or none of them?
>>
Air query

Should I attempt to fix things with my ex?
>>
>>19413016
Practicing animal medicine cards; do you mind? You don't have to trade, even though I have a query, because I might not give the best readings yet.

Card: Crow
Meaning: Law
To reflect: Crows are shape shifters and omens of change. You can learn from your current job and your past to excel in a newer, future job. If your job feels unfulfilling, perhaps the new one would be best, as crow also tells us to see opportunities in challenges, which you indicated your instructor job would be a huge responsibility. Perhaps you could mix your art career with the instructor job, and see where that leads you. Does this help?

My query is, "Does M love me and care about my wellbeing, or does he have ulterior motives?"
>>
>>19413082
here

and
Cancer/Libra asc
M
Not sure what his sign is and M
not sure about the song, does it matter?
>>
>>19413046
Did this human catch feelings? I'm getting worried that you don't see me as a friend.
>Yours ?
>>
Will someone please help me? I'm really stressed right now

Will I be allowed to write the exam I have due tomorrow? There are some issues with my attendance and I have emailed the Dean but haven't received any response.

I emailed him a few days ago

I will trade for your efforts.
>>
>>19413048
I just need a geneal, boss
>YOURS?
>>
File: IMG_2837.jpg (97KB, 736x1041px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2837.jpg
97KB, 736x1041px
I'll be lurking to chat divination theory/practice
>>
>>19413040
>>19413093

Hey angel Chan

Medfag here
Can you read mine please?? I'm really stressed right now and don't know what to do
>>
>>19413104
Yo hijinks long time

I always wanted to ask if love spells actually exist and if they can backfire

Have you ever tried it?

Also, I'm sure you read tarots.. have your cards ever actually spoken to you before?
>>
File: tumblr_mx2cs35FEN1qcgugco1_1280.jpg (198KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx2cs35FEN1qcgugco1_1280.jpg
198KB, 1280x853px
>>19413095
Hexagram 8 - Solidarity - lines 4 and 6

It's is a time of uniting and belonging. Line 4 suggest to hold on to the strong and show support. Line 6 says you won't find said person to hold on to.

I'm insane and I want to know where my next gf lives.

and I haven't found rubber lady yet, kitty basket
>>
File: koyaanisqatsi_400x400.jpg (161KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
koyaanisqatsi_400x400.jpg
161KB, 800x800px
>>19413030
Ace of Pents, the trip is for something already pretty exciting, a new beginning even.

10 of Swords reversed, you worked hard to get where you are, it took courage to stand up for yourself, but somehow surrender at the same time. You're seeking something bigger than this frame of picture.

Hermit reversed, you used to be somewhat of a Peter Pan, maybe you will stubborn and brushed off good advice... yet you persisted, but also conformed.

Crowned by the Hierophant. Social approval is very important for you. I get the feeling this is some sort of business trip, or you might regard it as such. My take from this is you have to question why you want this job and what you'll use any power given to you for. Or if you're going on some ayahuasca trip, ask yourself what exactly you plan to do with any enlightenment you will gain.

Justice. If this is a psychedelic trip, you may find some new "purpose," it's hard to pinpoint what exactly you should prioritize to bring about that revelation. If this is a employed business trip, or you're settling personal business, you need to prioritize... your priorities. That Peter Pan in you ain't all bad, reflect on your "dark side," and figure out what you hold dear, what you want to contribute to the world.
>>
>>19413090
Two of Swords, Nine of Cups, The High Priestess

This human has caught feelings even though you have been trying not to catch feelings it just sort of happened. It was resting dormant underneath and then they just happened to develop and grow and now it is more obvious you feel the way you do. You should let them know and see where it goes!

What does this guy I like feel towards me?
>>
>>19413105
My bud, ofcourse!!
Let me get started!
>>
>>19413038

>That happens I guess when you love someone.

You hit right home anonette... We dont get to chose who we fall in love with and i mean true love, its out of our control or even logic.

I can tell you however, that its better not to open that door, even if given the chance. Things are never going to be the way deep down you want them to be. You need to find solace into knowing that you experienced something as wonderful as love and that you might one day do again.

>Spiritual General

Death Reversed, Two of Swords Reversed, Seven of Swords, Two of Wands

Again i see issues with the past, specially closures. You dont like your spiritual ''alternatives'' nor your background which makes it hard for you to find solid grounds for development. The thing is, you dont need an established doctrine, the cards recommend you to look for different cultures, or sources into forming your own, personal path. This is going to happen naturally once you manage to gain inner understanding of yourself and you will find the right way.

Hope this helped and thank you for the trade, i can also extend if you need me to :)
>>
>>19413016
Pisces with aries rising
A
Song- one outs opening theme(can't link via my phone for some reason)

Will I be allowed to write the exam? I have sent the Dean emails but haven't heard back yet. It is scheduled for tomorrow and im quite worried
>>
>>19413108
A love spell, like all magic, is largely dependent on belief, skill, and will. It's about making the intangible, tangible.

Of course, there are physical things that one can do or be - to tip the scales in one's favor.

Try, instead, loving yourself. You'd be amazed at what or whom you attract without even trying.

>have your cards ever actually spoken to you before?

You mean literally? No. Figuratively? Yes, as I've read from them countless times. Are you an aspiring diviner?
>>
>>19413137
A bit confusing but also kind of how I already am.

I say I'm multi cultural or worldly because I feel I belong to different aspects of varying cultures and wasn't born into one of my own.

Thank you again.

Sounds like it may happen on its own.
>>
>>19413120
>I'm insane and I want to know where my next gf lives.
>and I haven't found rubber lady yet, kitty basket
Yout haven't found her, oh god that sucks!!!
I hope you find her.
Hmmm I got Tennessee kek.
>>
>>19413133
Phew thanks a lot angel.. it's really worrying me. Less than 24 hours to go.

I'll do a reading in exchange as well, the last few times I tried I got a pretty good feedback. Ask me anything you want.

Hope everything else is going well? Last I heard from you, you were depressed, feeling better?
>>
>>19413032
I tried to ask how you could attract a supportive lover based on your song, but...

4 of Wands, Lovers, and Ace of Pents
It seems like you really just want a traditional life, a family in a house with a dog maybe. Are you a cinnamon rolle? All I can say is be careful not to empty your bank account trying to impress someone, or worse, try to convince them to love you...

>wildcard
10 of Swords, there's gonna be some pain, and it may make you want to recede, but charity is important to remember. Open your heart, but take no bullshit.
>livin on a prayer courtesy of youtube
>>
>>19413040
yes?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (633KB, 1394x3669px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
633KB, 1394x3669px
>>19413163
I should have known along. Miss my baby, hopefully she'll forgive me.
>>
>>19413173
>Are you a cinnamon rolle?

What??? I wouldn't mind that type of lifestyle if the right person showed up but right now, I just want to mess around and have sex with pretty girls. I'm not the type to spend on girls, I like splitting the bill 50/50

This reading has left me confused, thanks anyway.
>>
>>19413157
>are you an aspiring diviner?

Yes I'm a fairly new tarot card reader. Don't really believe in magic but I believe I have some kind of intuition that helps me. Tarot reading is a release of some sort. I generally stick to one card reads, sometimes three cards because fewer cards give a more precise answer imo.

A lot of people here don't seem to like that apparently, especially dividers themselves who are asking for a reading.

Are one card readings frowned upon in the tarot community?

For example one querent asked me about their dog and I pulled a card (don't remember which) which told me that the dog was infected and thus not feeling very well but things would soon improve.

Even one card says a lot if one knows how to interpret them.
>>
File: Photo on 2017-08-07 at 1.19 AM.jpg (179KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2017-08-07 at 1.19 AM.jpg
179KB, 1080x720px
>>19413177
nah, I just wish I can find someone in my area. LDR sucks mang
>>
>>19413033
Page of Pents reversed, 2 of Cups reversed, Ace of Swords.

You may be too excessive with material pleasure... the cups tipped over indicate you are in a failing relationship or bond of some type. It's time to cut losses, let go of that which does not serve you and become a person of action, pursuing dreams you may have yet to realize. Get out more.

Really enjoying that tune.
>>
>>19413163
>>19413133

Angel-Chan, you still here and willing to do a trade? Pls respond
>>
>>19413131
Oh fuc..... akward! I don't feel that way at all about them at all haha...
But whatever!
>What does this guy I like feel towards me?
>Two of cups, 3 of pents, X of swords rev
So they definitely do like you and you see you as someone who is very hard-working. Yet there's a part of you that makes them a little sad maybe they can relate to certain struggle that you have before in the past
>>
File: IMG_3841.jpg (33KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3841.jpg
33KB, 443x332px
>>19413104
>>
Doing bibliomancy for the next hour. If I think you're retarded you'll be ignored.

Rules
>No love related/what do they think of me questions

Necessary Info
>Playing card suit
>RGB color
>Number between 1-9
>>
>>19413126
It's a trip checking out job prospects and also with an ayahuasca trip somewhat ingrained.
I think I need to pick a priority to get what I want out of it. Thanks.
>>
>>19413166
>Hope everything else is going well? Last I heard from you, you were depressed, feeling better?
I'm doing alot better! Thanks to my friends!
Aww people remember me a a depressed kid rip me.

>Will I be allowed to write the exam I have due tomorrow? There are some issues with my attendance and I have emailed the Dean but haven't received any response.
By the skin of your teeth. Just barely barely barely are you going to be able to write in your test. Yikes. The Angels say that you should have emailed your dean alot more earlier that you did

You will make it and you will survive. You got this okay
>>
>>19413204
Ye
>>
>>19413225
King of hearts
Red

Will I be allowed to write the exam tomorrow? I have emailed the Dean but didn't get any response. There's less than 24 hours left for this.

Please help thanks.
>>
>>19413251
Not him but I will trade: what will he write back on the paper?
>>
>>19413251

I want to know about my next gf. I'm looking more for a FWB rather than a long term relationship seeing as I'm still in College while working.

Also, I'm sure I gave you a reading and told you someone would catch feelings for you and you said they were a business partner>>19413217

Query?
>>
>>19413093
Practicing animal medicine cards:

Card: Squirrel
Meaning: Gathering
To reflect: Squirrels gather food and store it to prepare for the winter. Winter is considered a difficult, scarce time. Prepare yourself for it the best you can. I'm getting the feeling you should have emailed him sooner, too, as a part of the "gathering and preparation" meaning behind squirrel medicine. It also means to let go of anything you are gathering, maybe anxiety in this case. Just prepare yourself.
>>
>>19413259
Yes he will
>>19413260
Short blonde hair I think she has cutting scars on her right arm. Other than that she just looks pretty basic.

I got more questions to ask kek.
>>
>>19413272
No more questions kek for yall to answer.
>>
>>19413082
Thank you! If your deck is the one I'm thinking of, does it have the elements? Mostly black and white with a little color? If so, I love that deck, I hope you enjoy it.

Your reading:

Devil crossed by 10 of Pents, a devil disguised by comfortable family and perhaps not having yet been driven to the point of acting out.

High priestess, my book says, "represents the perfect woman all men dream of, and a woman may find these qualities in herself." M at the very least admires your outward expression, though, with how this reading is going, he seems self-serving.

6 of Cups reversed, someone is living too much in the past. Again the mention of inheritance, something from his past seems to be haunting him. I'm getting a sort of Dorian Grey vibe, but less gay.

Crowned by Page of Pents followed by 3 of Wands reversed, he still has time to reflect and figure his shit out, but ultimately he probably is going to reject any help offered, and his wealth may slip away. Sorry for all the "vibe" shit but if he does drugs gtfo.
>>
>>19413243
Wow thank god.. and thank you for the reading. I have been in talks with my professor since like 2 weeks. He said he had emailed the Dean and he would let me know. I went to him every other day and he said the dean hadn't responded yet.

So I emailed the Dean myself some 5 days ago.

Heh ofcourse I'd remember you are one of only two friends I have here on 4chan. Good to hear everything is well. Always keep learning and don't get short oN attendance or you'd be screwed like I am right now lol
>>
>>19413272
I meant is it possible to tell me what he'll write down? Thanks and what is your query?
>>
>>19413148
I'm sorry, tarot doesn't really do yes or no questions for me.
>>
>>19413272
>Short blonde hair I think she has cutting scars on her right arm. Other than that she just looks pretty basic.

Do you see any other details? Do I already know her? I feel like I'll meet this girl on campus, am I correct?

>No more questions kek for yall to answer.

Okay
>>
>>19413220
Hi Empath
>>
>>19413225
>If I think you're retarded you'll be ignored.

Why are readers being so crass lately.

Fug.
>>
>>19413278
You're welcome. No elements, and there's a power ranger vibe to the back of the cards. I still like them, though.

Thanks for the reading, by the way. I've been getting that feeling from him, that he's self-serving. He doesn't do drugs, but I'm trying to let him go for someone better.
>>
>>19413280
Oh my.you are right sorry about that!!

>what will he write back on the paper?
Oh my. I'm getting the feeling that this paper is article. Are you perhaps getting feedback from this man? Cuz all in all things feel positive.
>>
>>19413288
You know her, bby
Ugh I keep seeing her eyes they are blue!
>>
>>19413034
10 of Wands, 4 of Cups, 3 of Cups reversed.

You've either been selfish or carrying a painful burden. You're unsatisfied with your material world, always dreaming of more that could fill the void. Too much sensual indulgence will backfire, take care of your friends but also take care of yourself.
>>
>>19413279
I pray to God you get a response!!!
Yo can I ask a quick question: is really loving myself the answer?
>>
>>19413285
OK can you just tell me what tarot describes my personality? And how I am preceived by my peers?
>>
>>19413324
>iykwim
>>
>>19413313

I know a blonde hair, blue eyed girl but I wouldn't say she has short hair. As for cutting, I've never really looked at her arms to be honest. Thank you Angel-Chan.
>>
>>19413304
No need to apologize it happens! Yes its an article wow it's amazing how u knew that. Thank u!
>>
>>19413176
I don't hAve a query. What is yours, bby?
>>
>>19413053
hmm... this is what i got

9 of Wands reversed, 7 of Cups reversed, ans Star reversed. Are you ill? You're at least very, very tired... But any small success must be followed up. Gardens need much tending... Are you capable of putting in the effort? Beware of pessimism and lack of perception.
>>
>>19413064
Sorry, not sure how to go about this reading. Shouldn't you be studying?
>>
File: 1501822149592.gif (614KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1501822149592.gif
614KB, 320x180px
>>19413336
:D
>>19413340
Ayyy best of luck!!
>>19413344
Yes!! I havent gotten to rusty!!
>>
>>19413189
Sorry, I missed the mark I suppose. Definitely read them as wanting to settle down with a trusty person you wanted to grow with.
>>
I'm this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkajnJ6mcoQ

reading
>>
>>19413363
What did he think of my pick up line? Thanks
>>
>>19413382

It's alright, I always appreciate the effort of a read to take time out to give a reading. Some readers have been spot on with their readings and come true, others have been completely wrong. Guess I'll find out in time if you were right.
>>
>>19413193
>Are one card readings frowned upon in the tarot community?

Yes and no.

They show an inept ability to give in-depth readings. One card readings are moreso for the very, very beginner - who are merely learning the cards.

It's true, a gifted diviner ***CAN*** pull a lot from a single draw - but it's highly unlikely due to the fact that most cards are one dimensional.
>>
>>19413390
He gonna giggle and be like, "Are the serious kek."
He's going to think it is cute and silly but not too much meaning to it
>>
File: huntersthompsonsky.jpg (59KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
huntersthompsonsky.jpg
59KB, 800x500px
>>19413016
Tapping out of readings for today, but would still appreciate one if anyone is up for it. Sorry I was off the mark on some of the readings, but practicing here is nice.
>>
>>19413313
angel chan queen of div are u reading?? i have a qqueery
>>
>>19413324
> is really loving myself the answer?

Hey angel I got these cards for you:

9 of cups, lovers, strength

I'd say so, loving yourself is always the answer. More than that you are lacking a bit in inner strength which can only be built through experiences and by taking risks. Try to form networks, try to build strength of character.

Also remember that failure is not a bad thing as long as you are willing to learn from them. You are getting into research from what I remember and it is all about how much you learn and how many times you fail

I had to fail a lot to learn as well, as long as you don't make it a habit.

Hope this helped
>>
q for diviners: do you have a ritual or specific method for the actual drawing of cards? is there a "rule" to follow or a way you have developed that works for your process?
>>
>>19413225
diamonds
yellow
will my projects succeed?
>>
>>19413423
>queen of div
Kek
Yeah I read for you, honeybee!
>QUERY PLSSS
>>
>>19413438
>I had to fail a lot to learn as well, as long as you don't make it a habit.
Yup yup, I promised myself to ask help when fail. Every time! Rregardless of pride!!

Thanks Medfag!
I wish you the best on your write in exam
>>
>>19413479
thank you. what is store for the future with my crush and I?
>>
>>19413412
Hello is a read possible?
How did them at C spread the lies?
>>
>>19413316
I've got a lot of baggage and conditioning I have to consciously and actively work through.

I get tired of having to be strong and restrained
I seek out wellbeing and balance.

I'm trying to change what I don't like and accept what I can't change.

Thank you for your reading for the reminder to be careful of overindulging to the point of being destructive.
>>
Is there any energy reader available? I was told I have some energy blockage. How do I fix it?
>>
>>19413491
Hope the reading was accurate enough angel,I'm still new to this and I hope I helped.

Best of luck for all your future adventures
>>
>>19413503
Seek balance. Moderation. Healthy lifestyle and choices. Work on compassion and kindness. Meditate. Practice mindfulness and being aware. Push yourself to grow and experience new things so that you may learn and become wiser.

The only people who do not have blocks are the people who have reached the state of being a Buddha.

We all have our struggles. Some of us choose to seek that balance and clarity so that we no longer have tangles and blocks. Some of us are complacent and accept how we are.

If you really want to be clear and balanced, take my initial advice. It overall will enrich your life even if you have to suffer or face struggles. They will be ultimately rewarding trials.

This is not a divination reading, this is wisdom from personal experience and how I live my own life.
>>
>>19413503
You can also look into shadow work. The Jungian Shadow.

And take comfort that nature is chaotic, so if things aren't smoothly peaceful, that's okay.
>>
>>19413495
Ack umm....I not getting anything >>19413498
Chisme through Shady text messages. The spread feels warm electronic than people talking
>>
>>19413530
nothing will happen?
>>
Air query.

What does A-M think about me? Does he like me as much as I like him?
>>
I need a job, a career, some place to go to, something to build, to work on, anything. What is it?
>>
>>19413512
It was thank you!
>>19413545
That or I may be out of juice
>>
>>19413520
>>19413525
It's not emotional blockage, but energetic. I was doing a spell work and got really cold. I want to know the source of that.
>>
>>19413568
thanks
>>
>>19413552
this is me
I trade, but I'm drunk, so'll it'll be 3am-o-mancy
>>
>>19413525
When did shadow work become a default recommendation around here?
>>
>>19413568
are you still reading?
>>
>>19413552

Biblio reading:

"In mid-September Derby was away for a week, and some of the decadent college set talked knowingly of the matter - hinting at a meeting with a notorious cult-leader, lately expelled from England, who had established headquarters in New York. For my part I could not get that strange ride from Maine out of my head. The transformation I had witnessed had affected me profoundly, and I caught myself again and again trying to account for the thing - and for the extreme horror it had inspired in me."

I take that to be suggesting becoming a travel agent.

>>19413619

Meme. People like to hop on a bandwagon when they find out about 'new' things so they feel like part of something because they're empty inside.
>>
File: 1thbt5.jpg (85KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
1thbt5.jpg
85KB, 666x500px
>>19413619
Since Angel-chan did it and survived, while improving herself better than most other /div/ users here. Pic related.
>>
>>19413619
>>19413624
It's not a new concept.

Mindful meditation deals with the same thing.
We repress a lot of shit.

There's also cognitive therapy and working on breaking conditioning from trauma.

It's all kind of the same thing.

Cheri Huber is a Buddhist nun that has a few books out that basically deals with it.

It's just easier to say Shadow work than it is to break down all the details.
>>
>>19413629
go on tour and do shemale porn?
>>
>>19413633
That's awfully judgmental.
It's great to compliment people but not at the sake of putting others down.

Who are you to judge who is better than someone else?
>>
>>19413530
> Chisme through Shady text messages
Can you be a bit more specific?
>>
>>19413644
>Commenting on a post that was meant to trigger your type
I can tell you got deeply insulted over your inability to take the advice you give. And trust me, you're not alone. Even I'm guilty of this. All I'm saying is to follow her example.
>>
>>19413654
It doesn't change that it's judgmental and puts people down.

Again, who are you to judge what a good person is?

Whether or not I'm in an angry state doesn't detour from my original point. The post did not trigger my state of anger. It just agitated it.

Why not be uplifting and encouraging instead of condemning?

Take a more positive approach as you say we should all do.
>>
File: 521.jpg (30KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
521.jpg
30KB, 500x562px
Going to do three more reads.

>No binary questions (Yes/No)
>No occult related questions
>Gender

As always, keep in mind this is practice so do not take my readings too seriously. As always, i hope i can help.
>>
>>19413681
Female
Me and N are not on speaking terms. What are his feelings for me?
>>
>>19413546
What does M think about me?
Female
>>
>>19413681
>>19413690
is me. I fucked up.
>>
>>19413654
We should strive to be comfortable in ourselves and accept who we are.

Everyone circumstances are going to be different and that's okay.

What Angel Chan has experienced in life will not be the same as everyone else.

There will be people with varying degrees of struggle and hardships. There are also varying degrees of skillsets. Holding everyone to the same standard is not kind. Some people will be slow. Some will be fast. Some will have an easier time. Some will struggle more.

None of those people are bad people and none of those people are better than everyone else.

We're all trying to find fulfillment in life in some way.
>>
>>19413681
Female
Is anything going to happen in my love life?
>>
Trading

Can somebody give me a reading on DS?
What does he want from me, and what does he plan to give to me?
>>
>>19413681
Next girlfriend reading
I'm male
>>
>>19413686

>Ten of Swords, Eight of Cups, Knight of Pentacles

Not good at all, at leas if you were expecting a relationship.

There are two feelings, how he feels about you and how he feels about the way he feels, a mouthful, sure but the cards are clear.

He feels like things between you two are dead or at least on its lowest point, the fact that this feeling is comprehensibly placing him in a state of departure which is only logical. He feels like walking away and that by doing so he will be working on improving himself.

Sorry, i dont see any love here... Hope this helped and good luck.
>>
>>19413729
Thank you
>>
>>19413375
Is this the reading?
>>
>>19413633
Stop trying to push this annoying meme
>>
>>19413690

>Sun Reversed, Death Reversed, Judgement

There is something intimidating about you that makes him wary. I cant quite put it but you make him anxious. Either he believes you are out of his league or that you have some serious issues, either way its preventing him to develop proper feelings, whatever those might be.

Sorry, i hope i am wrong. Good luck and i hope it helped.
>>
>>19413717
Gotta go. Hope someone sees this message in time before they trade.
>>
Air query

Will I pass out at work?
>>
>>19413778
>Either he believes you are out of his league or that you have some serious issues

Sounds like different ends of the spectrum, haha. Might be the latter, due to some stuff I've been through I have yet to sort out. Thank you, though.
>>
>>19413729
This is very painful for me but couldn't be more clearer. Do you have any advice for me at all, since I feel like toppling myself...
>>
trading
will pull a quick two cards for you

what should I do about work tomorrow? Should I sacrifice my sanity and help out with little reward in the hopes it will boost my value or should I say no and take care of my oil change, work out, nap, food, and meditation?
>>
>>19413794

>Sounds like different ends of the spectrum

I couldnt honestly put my finger on Sun reversed meaning but i believe its either of those. Hey, i could always be wrong, that is why i advise not to take my readings too seriously

Good luck! :)

>>19413796

Sure i can try, give me a minute.
>>
>>19413806
Thank you
>>
>>19413806
Well, it's just that I feel like I'm out of HIS league, that's why I'm surprised there are two different possibilities, one of them being that he feels like he's out of mine? I mean, I'm just surprised by the outcome, that's all, haha. If he feels that way, I hope we can come to good terms at least. Thanks anyway!
>>
>>19413796

>Nine of Cups Reversed, Emperor, Hierophant.

Do not cling on it too hard. The emperor is a card about logic, while the Hierophant position in the spread is advising to avoid getting stuck with one way of thinking.

Its not too deep for an advice but all this spread reminds you that you are good even if you fail to notice it. Be strong and rational, the issue is not going to go away by wishful thinking but by you making the bold decisions, for one end or the other.

Sorry for the harsh reading, again i could be wrong.

>>19413833

No problem! I hope everything goes well.
>>
Anyone wanna trade leave your query here.
>>
Air query

Do he and I have a future together?
>>
>>19413851
How will my fall semester be like?
>>
File: 1490746299468.jpg (19KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490746299468.jpg
19KB, 409x393px
>>19413671
>Why not be uplifting and encouraging instead of condemning
>Not understanding tough love
You really are upset for being unable to mend your malfunctions.
>>
>>19413843
Thank you again, and the reading was very accurate I'm just sad about the situation...
>>
>>19413695
>Holding everyone to the same standard is not kind
Tell that to those readers who fein kindness and refuse to change their egotistical ways
>>
>>19413864
Ace of swords, 2 of pentacles, 5 of swords

Grade wise you will do well, you will also discover a lot about yourself there. Just be careful who are friends with as someone might not be who they seem.

My query. Should I apply for the job at Craigo's pizza?
>>
>>19413875
Again it does not change the original point at all.

Why are you trying to punish people?

What right of existence do you have to be Justice and Judgment?

They are separate beings from you. Why does their existence matter to your existence?
They are not your next door neighbors. They are not likely inherently malicious like a serial killer or animal abuser. These people aren't likely going around raping someone.

Having an ego does not make someone a bad person. Wanting attention and to be loved does not make someone a bad person. Wanting respect does not make someone a bad person. Projecting insecurities just means that person is suffering in some way and not aware of how to handle it yet.

If you want to praise Angel, why not partake in the loving compassion that she also practices? That's also part of the whole deal. Shadow work is working out our repressed traits. The traits we feel negatively about. We project them onto other people. There's a reason inside of you why these readers bother you. There is some shadow in you that causes it to upset you just like you prosecuting strangers upsets me because I have my own issues to work out.

We are all people and a lot of us are here because we want to suffer less. We want happiness and fulfillment. A lot of us want love and not just romantic.
>>
>>19413681
Male
How will I find the place where it began?
>>
>>19413798
jk
I chose a medium ground and ended up with the latter result

not trading anymore
>>
>>19413915
>Why are you trying to punish people?
It's only your scewed mind thinking there's anything to punish in people. As a matter of fact, you're the only one bitching about being told the painful truth of being defective in your own way and needing to do shadow work.

>If you want to praise Angel, why not partake in the loving compassion that she also practices?
Because you seem to refuse working out your repressed traits that have surfaced right now. :^)
>>
>>19413913
>Should I apply for the job at Craigo's pizza?
You should although the job won't be very fulfilling it will help you get some bills paid. It's just your standard job nothing too special
>>
>>19413913

Are you gonna give us all free pizza?
>>
>>19413931
Let's look here again:
>>19413633
>herself better than most other /div/ users here.

I'm sorry you said who wasn't being judgmental? Whoever posted that comment was being judgmental.

No where in my posts did I say I wasn't flawed and twice I admitted to my own flaws.
At what point am I in denial that I have baggage? Because I never said I was clean.
>>
>>19413942
>I'm sorry you said who wasn't being judgmental?
I never said I wasn't being judgmental in that post. As a matter of fact, I'm being judgmental over your autism as a whole, for thinking that I'm punishing you with my words. It's kind of amusing and hilarious, though. This is 4chan, not a hugbox.

You never said you were clean, but being told by someone else that you're not is punishment how?
>>
>>19413965
>>19413942

You're both autistic now shut up.
>>
>>19413633
>what works for one person must work for all people
>>
File: CA-TNWSWYAAyHHf.jpg (16KB, 362x300px) Image search: [Google]
CA-TNWSWYAAyHHf.jpg
16KB, 362x300px
>>19413915
>>19413931
>>19413942
>>19413965
>>
>>19414006
New thread
>>19414006
Thread posts: 460
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.