[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to sell soul to win lottery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1251.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1251.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
how to sell soul to win lottery
>>
>>19413983
Play the lottery, if you do so, that mean you use the money provided by your shitty job to feed the hope of living your dream, instead of spending your time actually building your dream, so that's pretty much selling your soul. Funfact : you have more probability of dying going to the place where you play lottery than to actually win it. Tldr; play lottery
>>
If you lost your soul, you would die, dumbass.
>>
File: IMG_1245.jpg (124KB, 638x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1245.jpg
124KB, 638x792px
please help me sell soul
>>19414008
i am not interested in probability i want to win
>>
>>19414014
then i die
not going to say i don't enjoy living but my life has definitely hit a dead end
>>
>>19414030
Well it's not possible, so forget it. Get your shit together.
>>
>>19414044
i'm not going to pretend that my story is anything special where i deserve it any more than any one else
but i'm the only one asking and if someone could help that'd be cool
otherwise yea, i could probably get out of this hole, would rather win a fuck ton of money though
>>
Selling your soul is a pointless endeavor
Study numerology, gambling odds, and the number trends in the case of the specific lotto you are trying to win. A very long and time consuming process with very low yield in the end.
You're better off learning to count cards and playing online poker tourneys with real money. Again, yield will be low and challenge is high but if you're a natural you can be successful.
In short, there is no "easy" way to make money.
>>
>>19414056
We all have a story to tell. What's your story?
>>
>>19413983
I came up with a system after reviewing the data of all the previous powerball winners. I used my new found method to pick numbers. The first time I did it I won $22 back. The second time I used the system I was 1 number off on 5 numbers! Say the winning numbers were 4-8-13-55-58 my numbers ended up something like 3-9-14-55-57. I didn't get to use the system anymore after that.

I somehow lost all the work I had come up with. I scribbled it all down in pencil as I came up with it. It was all coming out of my head as an epiphany the logic seemed clear as day and when I wrote it all out it was simple and easy to follow. After the second ticket I knew I had something special and I remember thinking "I gotta save this piece of paper with the system on it!" and I remember folding it up and hiding it somewhere. At least I think I hid it. It looked like a crumpled piece of notebook paper I could have accidentally thrown it away.

I couldn't remember all the steps after that. It was all about averages and probability based on the previous winning numbers and the previous most drawn numbers.
>>
>>19414077
According to my calculations, the square root times the mass equals how much of a massive queer you are.
>>
>>19414077
i did something similar and came relatively close (4 of 6 right on 2 drawings) but this was a year ago
are we the same person
>>
>>19414092
Yea about a year ago me to!
>>
>>19414072
not worth telling
mom disabled
lot of death in the family
i turned out pretty ok i guess
>>
>>19414021
If you want to win, the only way to do so is to play. If you're not intersted into probability, don't try to win at a probability game
>>
>>19414402
i guess i mean i don't want my winnings to be probability, i want to win no matter what
i've got maybe $10 worth of mega laying in front of me
yes obviously you have to play to win, i want someone who is capabale of fixing a lottery to give me the jackpot
>>
>>19414021
The lottery odds are so high 16,000,000 to 1 against, that you will more likely find a random threesome tomorrow at a mosque with two hot bikini models riding elephants than win the lottery.
>>
>>19414503
and that's fine
the jackpot odds for the lottery i'm playing are more like 250,000,000
i'm not looking at the odds i'm looking to do whatever it takes to make the odds 1-1
and if no one here is capable of fixing it for me then that blows but whatever
>>
>>19413983
Ask Buddha for your soul!
>>
File: 1501383345998.png (457KB, 707x678px) Image search: [Google]
1501383345998.png
457KB, 707x678px
>>19413983
>>
>>19413983
> grabs 7 candles ,charcoal, and full body mirror.
> draws a protective pentagram about 36in in diameter with charcoal.
> arranges and lights 6 black candles around the circle and 1 white candle in front of mirror.
> turns off all artificial light sources and returns to middle of the circle
> chants incantations sitting Indian style in middle of the circle
> starts seizing and flopping in circle like fish out of water... blacks out
> awakes to massive head ache , sits up and notice all the flames to the black candle is out and only the white candle remains lit.
> mirror looks normal but reflection of self looks drained and tired.
> the contrasting shadows of the candle's light contorts face to seem like it's older more rugged than before.
> than fear appears followed by astonishment as OP notices faint scratches in the mirror.
> searches frantically for paper and pencil in the dark; afraid to turn on the lights in case the markings should disappear.
> once paper and pencil is found, OP's eyes scour the mirror again for those faint markings and just to the corner of his left eye.
> it reappears darker and deeper cut into the mirror.
> taking the paper and and pencil he etches over the marks like crayon shading it in as the numbers form on the page
>7 10 21 14 39 1
> the mirror shatters after the last number is etched and the final candle extinguished by itself
> Op is elated having gotten the numbers and the very next day buys a lotto ticket with the winning numbers.
> for safe keep he thinks of places to hide it no Bette to remain holding on to it.
> sits in front of telly as news anchor ends segment and a little host with big white smile calls out the jackpot is worth and the numbers
> Op is sitting close to the edge of telly hooked on the lottery host voice.
> "the first number up is 7 the second is 10, the third is 21...etc"
> "there you have it folks jackpot estimate 400 million dollars good luck and have a good night"
>>
>>19417020
>Op is ecstatic, shouts and scream with glee thinks of all the possibilities.
> as if touching flames OP drops the ticket and with agony drops to knees
> OP tries hard as Op fights off the tears welling in their eyes
> the lottery ticket is engulfed in flames leaving a small ashpile and smouldering on OP's carpet.
> "WHY"OP Shouts with anger and dread "why"
> the TV goes black and letters appear leaving a screeching sound like nails on a chalk board in their wake shivers go down OP's spine as OP reads...
> YOU HAVE NEVER OWNED YOUR SOUL, IT IS AND WAS A GIFT! NOT YOURS TO SELL!
Sincerely,
GOD
>>
There are fucking divination generals on this board, I don't see why one cannot wonder how to use paranormal and clairvoyance to try to win the lottery.
Bump for interest.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.