[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3156.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3156.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
How long before things get really bad? Things are going really great, guys. My fortune seems up and my hang ups are gone, and I'm starting to realize the potential of my powers. How long before something comes after me just for having it too good?
>>
>>19413883
You have seven years. SEVEN days and SEVEN hours...

The worst part about it is if you didn't ask you would never have had it end...
>>
>>19413890
People don't think it be like it is but it do
>>
>>19413890
This. Well, sort of. Thinking like that is just inviting the bad shit OP. There's only an end to your happiness because you thought up one.
>>
>>19413890

what is that in binary
>>
>>19413902
>>19413912
It's because I had a rough childhood tbqh bros
>>
File: 200_s.gif (34KB, 364x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
34KB, 364x200px
>>19413912
I have a question pertaining to the law of attraction and love-interests:

There's this girl I've been in love with for 10 years, since I met her. We dated in high school when we met, split then after college reconnected, but now things seem to have gone south again after I fucked up with her and made her feel uncomfortable. My question is, the law of attraction is inherent to reality, although realizing it is there allows you to use it more effectrively. Now, I'm confused how this ties into love. I obviously don't want to make her attracted to me because I "wish it so", I feel like that's wrong, if I were to want anything for her knowing the law of attraction exists I would want her to be free and happy, though even wanting anything for her seems to be playing with fire regarding the LoA. What do I do? I don't like the idea of being able to easily "get what I want" from the universe regarding love, but is that what I'm supposed to do? Surrender to the universe and just love her as much as I can, put out that energy and hope for the best?
>>
>>19413949
Forget about her anon. Go for someone younger.
>>
>>19413986
This isn't helpful, explain your reasoning.
>>
>>19413927
I understand, but it's no excuse.

>>19413949
>What do I do?
You don't use the law of attraction. Because it's more than simply the big guns. Even if shit goes south chances are you've bound yourself to that person, depending of course on how you go about it. You don't need the big guns for something a spell could accomplish. Or something a simple conversation could even do. Don't underestimate the power of just laying your cards on the table. At most I'd recommend a spell to make her want to meet you to talk or a good luck charm for when you do meet. But this is only if you're somewhat adept in magic. If you can't whip up a spell that fits the bill I'm sure you'll have trouble finding one. So talking it is. And no daydreaming possible outcomes, good or bad. That almost never does any good.
>>
>>19414011
You said it yourself, you don't want to use Law of Attraction on her. Therefore your only choice is to move on.
>>
>>19414061
Yeah, I don't really want to use any spells to make her want to do anything with me, I feel like that's the wrong route for us, if we do share some sort of path together. I guess I'll just have to wait it out since she isn't responding to my last few messages (though she has done this before in the past) Alright I won't bore you guys anymore with my problems thanks for listening
>>
>>19414066
Would someone I truly loved, would I have no problem using the law of attraction on them? I'm not sure I understand what you are saying, we might have different definitions of the LoA.
>>
>>19413883

As long as you aren't attached to the good scenario, and your satisfaction comes from within regardless of external circumstances, you'll just keep getting better and better circumstances. In fact everything will be the best.

IF your contentedness relies on your current situation, and you have a fear of losing it, it will INEVITABLY crumble around you. This is why the Tao te Ching says "Focus on what is unpleasant." The unpleasant seeks to teach you what true happiness is, and is your greatest teacher.

If you have ANY FEAR whatsoever, focus on that EXCLUSIVELY. Dissolve it by your sheer presence, not reacting, just Being.
>>
>>19413883
very soon
>>
>>19413883
If you are strong enough nothing will defeat you. This is your reality
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.