[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giordano Bruno boy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: Vxbkz1f.jpg (58KB, 720x630px) Image search: [Google]
Vxbkz1f.jpg
58KB, 720x630px
Do you remember Bruno Borges, the brazilian boy who disappeared and left behind a weird room with a life-size statue of Giordano Bruno, cryptographed writings on the walls, a painting of him with an alien and some other stuff?

Here's the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3Vb7h0WqY

His first book is out, and it's among the best selling in Brazil. It's about maximizing your capability of learning, and to do that:

>don't have sex
>don't eat meat
>do polyphasic sleep
>isolate yourself
>take inspiration from wise men

Some of the wise men he talks about are the expected like Plato, Newton, Da Vinci, Tesla, and so on. But there are also mentions to Kurt Cobain, Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson and a lot about Adolf Hitler.
>>
Did someone buy his book?

O garoto deve estar morto agora!
>>
>>19413465
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDTwO0TlwOU
>>
>>19412997
>Adolf Hitler.
A brazilian talking about Hilter, how surprising!
(They all were closet nazis in WW2)
>>
>>19412997
>Plato, Newton, Da Vinci
All shills.
>Tesla
Ok.
> Kurt Cobain, Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson and a lot about Adolf Hitler
All shills.
>>
>>19412997
sounds like he was just retarded
>>
>>19414145
Huehuehue.
>>
>>19413906
dont you go talkin shit about my man jordan nigga
>>
yo if you guys are talking about that book on amazon, thats not the real bruno.
>>
>>19412997
BRs can read?
>>
>>19414358
not that one, this one was released by his family, it's the first of 14 books he left
>>
>>19412997
She makes so many redundant sentences, repeats her self constantly and the rest is incoherent, is there something actually wrong with her? Does she have a language disorder?
>>
publicity stunt to sell books
>>
>>19415734
praising Hitler right off the first book is a bad market move tho
>>
>>19414380
Not only pt-br, seu bostinha
>>
>>19412997
yes it was discovered he did all that for the marketing of his book
his friends and sister were involved
>>
>>19415757
Filho, os americanos são incultos.

t. pt-pt
>>
>polyphasic sleep helps you learn
what a meme
>>
>>19413906
>doesn't like Newton
>likes Tesla
the very definition of reddit
>>
>>19416261

Refreshing your mind throughout the day by letting it digest what you've learned faster isn't ridiculous at all.

It's pretty much mainstream knowledge at this point that afternoon naps are extremely beneficial for this very reason, among others.

>>19416278

Seriously! What nerve!
>>
>>19415744
These people have no idea how the rest of the world see it and the weight it has in society because they weren't directly involved in it and were so far away. I met indians too who kept praising Hitler until they started receiving a social backlash, and then started behaving like normal humans.

Anyway what's the news with this? Any clues about where he might have gone?

Problem is the police is probably in on it right now, promised some of the profit of this pseudo philosophical I'm-the-saviour love everyone ego trip
>>
Ainda aqui estou, se tiverem perguntas.
>>
>>19416573
Police just declared that since he was of age and it was all voluntary they weren't investigating anymore. Nobody got any clue about where he might be.
>>
>no meat
Why the fuck not? Shit-tons of protein and colesterol is what brains love
>>
>>19417546
Also:
>no sex
Ahh.. They always mix up cause n effect..
Just because many great brains are forever virgins, doesn't help a bit if some hyper-extrovert stops fucking.
>>
>>19416336
>polyphasic sleep

I can only sleep once per day. Even a nap makes me feel terrible for the rest of the day. My mouth/eys feels weird and my head gets swollen.
>>
>>19417546
>>19417559
he thinks meat leads to gluttony and sex takes too much time (even more if a baby comes)
>>
>>19417721
it is something that you have to practice with in the beginning yes it will be but you will start feeling better after you get use to it.
>>
>>19417741
>sex takes to much time too
>takes bout tree fiddy minutes

>if baby comes
lol
>>
>>19417769
the act may be rather short, but there's everything that surrounds it plus the whole time on which the mind is occupied with sex
>>
Did he write 'em in brasileiro? What a fucking letdown. I was expecting he had invented his own script
>>
>>19417721
Try 5+4, just wake up early, eat, learn/do stuff and go back to bed when you feel a bit tired, maybe 3-4 hours later.

Learn to fall asleep too, lucid dreaming technics are good, I tried for months without good results but now I can sleep in a few minutes anytime except when stressed.

>>19417789
Sex is good for mood and physical sex, but yeah the more I do it the more I want it and think about it.

>>19412997
Do you really need to maximize your learning though ? Not sure I get the point in contemporary society and all the pleasures available.
>>
>>19412997
Link for the book to purchase? Or download?
>>
>>19417889
https://brunoborgeslivros.com/

for now it's only in portuguese.
>>
>>19414391
ahhhhhhhhh. i need to catch up i see.
>>
>>19412997
>adolf hitler
nazi confirmed
>>
>>19417841
>Do you really need to maximize your learning though ? Not sure I get the point in contemporary society and all the pleasures available.
Do you feel such pleasures fulfill your existence?
>>
>>19417721
You only sleep for 30-45 mins. After that you're fucked with your symptoms.
>>
he was mentioned in the current cicada. also was interviewed by defango on first known public appearance
>>
>>19417912

>Erro ao estabelecer uma ligação com a base de dados

Why can't I see the page?
>>
>>19412997
It was just marketing strategy to sell books after all then like some people predicted
Well memed
>>
File: 14414.png (8KB, 894x204px) Image search: [Google]
14414.png
8KB, 894x204px
>>19419689
Seems to be down, was working earlier.
>>
>>19419679
YT comments claim it's not him on the interview. There was an audio of Bruno before the disappearance where he described an astral travel and it definitely does not sound the same.
>>
>>19417721
Same with my eyes and head...any help?
>>
>>19413906
>>Plato, Newton, Da Vinci
>All shills.
>>Tesla
>Ok.
>> Kurt Cobain, Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson and a lot about Adolf Hitler
>All shills.

All shi....no way jose! Fuck Jordan, he's black and fuck Hitler, he's racist.
>>
>>19415734
Not a very effective one since the website to buy the book is down
>>
File: feelsbatman.jpg (6KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
feelsbatman.jpg
6KB, 238x250px
>People actually falling for their scheme to sell some bullshit wizard book
>>
>>19420854
>time to write a wizard book
>>
Apparently the success of the book was largely exaggerated by the news. 20.000 copies were printed, 465 were sold as of last counting. It was among the best selling yes, the 20th best selling non-fiction, not counting self-help, business and juvenile. He won't even be able to pay for his ruined bedroom if it goes on like this.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.