[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are humans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution[1].jpg (315KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Deus-Ex-Human-Revolution[1].jpg
315KB, 1920x1200px
What are humans?
>>
humans
>>
File: 9165848149_2afe0d223c_b.jpg (329KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
9165848149_2afe0d223c_b.jpg
329KB, 1024x683px
>>19412967
Featherless bipeds.
>>
>>19412986
*with broad nails
>>
A miserable pile of secrets.
>>
>>19412967

what are not humans?
>>
A beautiful fluke that shouldn't have happened
>>
Good question,

We are not one singular race like wikipedia would have you believe. Each race is in fact, it's own species or maybe sub species and we probably shouldn't mixing.

But damn i like me some fine asian booty!
>>
>>19413181
>alt facts retard
>>
Are we human, or are we dance?
>>
>>19412967
the experience of 'being' is what a human is...

what you 'are' is a trans-dimensional version of yourself. You are here now, your essense will remain forever...in thought AND in presence.

What the universe has presented to you which defined how you react to it and perceived challenges...is but a inkling of the tip to a massive continent of undersea ice itching to be explored.
>>
>>19413585
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O237jkoxbXg
>>
>>19412967
Some faggots
>>
>>19412967
>>
You see, God is creating the most glorious creation possible.
The idea starts with the mystic soul, a so glorious creation.
But more glorious than that, is if you increased the virtue of the mystic soul. If it fullfilled its potential and did the work on its own by raising its awareness(meditating).
Greater than this is if it power's its own awareness. (The soul can be understood as a substantial unity with self-referential knowing(it knows that it knows). The natural state of the mental activivity of the monad is constant self-propulsion(like how a photon is in a constant state of motion). But there is a way for the soul to propel it's own activity using it's awareness)
The entire system of the universe is so that the soul can power itself, in a self-reliant system. It is a self-reliant system so that God is not helping the soul power itself. This self-reliant system is the world of atoms, chemicals, bacteria, trees, galaxies and animals.

This means that you are suppose to do all of your work on your own, with your own man-power. This is actualized as gathering/eating/digesting food, to empower the brain which imbues the soul with its energy.
>>
>>19412967
Apes in clothes.
>>
Apes
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>19415316
>>19415321
But they don't seem to resemble apes too closely...
Hmm...
>>
>>19413162
NOW, ENOUGH TALK, HAVE AT YOU!!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.