[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1500610026260.jpg (49KB, 465x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500610026260.jpg
49KB, 465x500px
I see many here perform rituals, pray, in order to get something they want.

Have you ever gained something that was, in fact, impossible to happen?
I mean, has anyone here ever asked for powers of levitating things, reading one's mind, etc?

Seems to me that these "divinations" only give you what any atheist can call it a coincidence. Ex: you ask for good grades, you get good grades. You ask for health and a girlfriend and you get both, that's not evidence of supernatural things at all.

Therefore I must conclude of the two, one is right:
1 - Superior beings, demons, God, whatever, only work on the rules of the matrix. They won't give you anything that brakes its rules, but they can help you along it, like giving you money, status, power, things that won't give it away their influence.

2 - It's all bullshit.
>>
>>19412954
Presumably you'd go to a world where those things are possible, and stop caring what people back in this world think. How many people just disappear and never come back?
>>
>This would, for example, explain why psychic phenomena can be perceived but cannot easily be made to register objectively,
>as anyone who has tried to photograph or tape record ghosts will appreciate.
>It would also confirm the magical commonplace that it is easier to make a man fall under a sixteen ton weight than to make a sixteen ton weight fall upon a man.
>The information required is infinitely smaller in the first case, unless of course one can hex the crane driver at exactly the right moment.
>>
File: 1458699896595.png (18KB, 424x426px) Image search: [Google]
1458699896595.png
18KB, 424x426px
A succubus would grab me when I went to bed and I saw weak manifestations of her in the corner of my eye. Also I had times when my vision would almost pulsate with a white glow in the outskirts of my vision sometimes being really intense sometimes being really weak. Ive felt extreme ecstasy the likes that cant be explained and my fish died the night i walked with a reaper. Also when I was a kid i used to have daily sleep paralysis of a shadow person attacking me. When i got the blessing from a priest shit went down and i never saw that shadow again. I still have sleep paralysis tho, just not as frequently. 4 or 5times per month now. Also when I dream of my teeth falling off it means someone close to me will die. Only had that dream three times and those three times someone has died.

Im not daying this proves or disproves anything but its got to count for something.
>>
>>19412978
Or maybe its just coincidence
>>
>>19412978
>weak manifestations of her in the corner of my eye
That's a tulpa, something that manifests in your brain. Something that manifests beyond yourself would be able to appear anywhere in your visual field. There have been succubus "summoning" guides that basically read like tulpa creation guides.
>>
>>19412978
these are weird happenings, but they can be ruled as coincidences

i believe no one has solid proof of anything

Perhaps the strongest evidence of anything supernatural today is the ressurection of Jesus. Empy tomb, 5ton stone tore apart, hundreds of witnesses' reports, roman soldiers converted to christianity, roman registers of it, etc.

Maybe that's why he is the most important man ever
>>
>>19412978
With the shadow person I asked Jesus to help me.
For succubus I asked Lilith for a partner she did
For death I worshipped it and asked him if he could grant me power. It did but I killed my fish in the process. It gave me a lecture and I never saw it again.
>>
In the bible God rarely gives anyone supernatural powers, and when He does it's something small like turning a rod into a snake.
Only big happenings I can think of are the opening of the red sea and jesus miracles, but these were performed by the Son of God Himself, so that doesn't count
>>
>>19412954
Bullshit
>>
My father was a Wobbleshim salesman. He used to go to circuses that had retired Wobbleshims and then trade them to businesses for profit.

I took over his trade and have learned many things from the Wobbleshim. Since the Clinton administration in 97 initiated an act to ban all Wobbleshim, the family has kind of just taken care of them.

The elder Wobbleshim gave me his hat today. That is a good sign. Everything will go as the one who crosses chasms has planned.
>>
>>19413154

Performing miracles is a gift of the Spirit, so there's that. I'd argue most Christians don't really know about the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and fewer believe they are active to this day. The churches I went to were useless in teaching actually important subjects like this.
>>
>>19412954
>these "divinations" only give you what any atheist can call it a coincidence
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/divination

Dumbass
>>
>>19412978
now that you say it, the last time I dreamed of my teeth faling, my uncle died that same week.
I also seem to get what I want, if I really want it. IDK if it's some sort of law of attraction thing but I'm aware it happens. I don't wish for unrealistic things though.
>>
I made a four year old couple break up and a girl to get obsessed over me (was already attracted to me), but nothing beyond the rules of the matrix as you say.
>>
My social security number is 675-68-0170
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.