[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raleigh NC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ResearchTriangle.jpg (9KB, 258x187px) Image search: [Google]
ResearchTriangle.jpg
9KB, 258x187px
About a month ago anon posted about a mysterious "senior living community in Raleigh. I am moving back to NC State tomorrow and would like to see what I can stir up there. Does anyone recall the name and location of this facility?
>>
i live in raleigh nc and am now interested in stirring up some shit as well
>>
>>19412899
Bump, wanna see shit get stirred up
>>
I live in the area whats happening?
>>
File: 1500729154122.jpg (102KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500729154122.jpg
102KB, 768x768px
Don't do it fellow wolfpacker
>>
>>19413638
I am currently in Raleigh as well and would also like to partake in the shit stirring activities.
>>
Raleighfag here
I've got my shit-stirrers ready to go
>>
>>19412899
I remember that thread well ... the name was "The Cypress of Raleigh"
>>
>>19414990
>>19412899

Also, the original thread is archived here:
https://yuki.la/x/19310748
>>
>>19414999
OwO
what are these? trips i see?
>>
>>19414814
>>19414174
>>19413638
>>19412899
tomorrow, please stir the shit so well.
>>
If you are who I think you are, you've worked as a lifeguard on an island before, right?
>>
>>19412899
Don't tell me this is matt
>>
Durham here. Dude was a kook. I remember that post... it was about The Cypress of Raleigh, which if NOT shrouded in mystery at all and is easy find info on. The reason there's an empty section and work is because they're in Phase II of development.

My ex lived near there and I was over there a lot - there's nothing out of the ordinary in that area, unless you count being a hideous, glorified industrial park.

He also posted Google Streetview pictures of "censored" roads when it's clear that the photoshopped leaves he was talking about are from where the camera hit a low hanging tree and brought a branch with it. That and a totally innocuous man in a black truck are his proof.

I think we can do a bit better than a case of disturbia for some interesting haunts in the area
>>
File: IMG_0182.jpg (24KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0182.jpg
24KB, 300x168px
I once read something about some slime things that live in the infamous "Raleigh Underground" though. pic related
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.