[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Testament

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot (369).png (996KB, 1083x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (369).png
996KB, 1083x1029px
Alright /x/ I have lurked here for a long a time and have not posted my own thread before but I have had supernatural expierences in
my life and I feel that this a good place to share My testament

>"in before LARP"

>"be me age 12 derping around in life"
>"one day I go and discover god"
>"Most intense feeling pledging my self to the love and light"
>"The day this happened cried like a little bitch because I didn't know and was ignorant to god"
>"Life changes forever as my soul becomes an extension of my precieved universe"
>"relize everything is connected to everything else"
>"everything is brighter than it was before I can see aruas of people and have increased paranormal occurances"
>"suddenly I'm reasearching Quantum physics, elctro magnetic physics, and Other various things for other explinations to this"
>"One night a I get strange markings on my back wtf.jpg"
>"Keep going on with life believing they are stretch marks"
>"grandmother one day points out they don't look like stretch marks but surgical incisions"
>"Grandmother tells me about how my Aunt claimed she was abducted as a little kid"
>"My aunt to this day can't sleep without knowing the windows are locked"
>"Oh fuck no"
>"look online find others who have been abducted and experminted"
>"sifting through obvious larping and other detailed accounts"
>"eventually let this go and continue with life"
>"Not like the bastards were going to show there faces at my demand"
>"Have many fallouts during highschool and take time rebuilding of my person"
>"Derp my way through the rest of highschool and graduate early because it's part of the indoctrination system"
>"go through horrible break up and destruction of my old self again"
>"Become a new person entirely Living love and light to my fullest capablitities"
>"Surgot father (guy who raised me when my dad was out doing god knows what) comes into my life around this time"
>"Tells me about nibiru, the nephilim, cern, AI, and other various things"
(more to post)
>>
>"Feel sceptical"
>"Begin to see the evidence within my life begin to line up"
>"Life changes forever again"
>"Go to chuch one day (I don't usally go I just felt I need to sit at the alter"
>"Pastor comes and sits next to me and speaks with me"
>"We have a chat"
>"I get to the point in the converstaion where he looks me dead in the eye and says I believe you are talking to god"
>"I tell him my instructions were to go to the alter"
>"pastor blesses me and continues on in life telling me he is thankfull I am carrying that burden (whatever that means)"
>"Every day the bastard nephilim begin to become a little clearer"
>"Keep receiving premonitions of a wedding and for working at that wedding my reward was 3 grams of shrooms"
>"I take the shrooms a few weeks later as it took time to recieve my gift"
>"on my trip I meet god"
>"HOLY FUCK WAS THAT GOD OH MY GOD THAT WAS GOD"
>"can't function because of the totality of the situtation"
>"my very soul becoming everything else all at once as god speaks on many waters"
>"Fastfoward today writing this"

My whole life has been filled with ghost, demons, god, and aliens. I believe it has something to do with family history and personal "beingness".
I'm only here to share my story take or leave it. Call me a liar or not everything I stated above is real and my testament.
God is real. Jesus is your friend. Don't let the nephilim Posses you.
Live for love and light. There are many things out there waiting to be discovered and many things are hidden.
>>
be careful OP, but do not stop
>>
>>19412886

You talked a lot without saying much.

What did god say?

What is the nature of your visions of these anomalies?

Why bring up aliens and nibiru and your marks? What is up with them and your communications with god?

How is Jesus involved?
>>
>>19413112
OP here
I will awnser the questions in the order they were asked.

God called me perfect (which I am hesitant to pick up on because I am human and humans are imperfect creatures) and then informed me he is coming to pick up his children. (what ever that may mean)

The "premonitions" I had were forth coming to the day of alignment that allowed me to speak to god. If I had not followed suit I may have never got to experience what I did.

Nibiru is one of the signs god has been sent along. The aliens (Nephilim) are inhabitants of said planet/planets assuming you follow the idea that Nibiru follows the Nemisis star system which was birthed with Sol. I reference the markings on my back because that is my first contact with Nephilim. Like I was attacked for pledging my life to the light, though I do not know this for sure I do know that has happened in my family history and was something worth mentioning.

Jesus is your friend so when confronting Nephilim say his name there is power in religious symbols christian or not. Everything is connected continuing loving.
>>
Jesus is Lord.

OP, I advise looking further into Tesla's work, also Wilhelm Reich; God is not leaving us defenseless in the meantime.
>>
>>19413715
This is true thank you brother. Yashua Hamaschiach.
>>
>>19412885
Henlo fren. :^)

I hope you get a chance to have some rather cool dance parties, if you choose to want to, I mean.
>>
>>19413741
I feel that a dance party would be fun though I'm looking forward to dinner those most.
>>
Op, how might someone get into contact with you?
>>
>>19412885
Bahamas? You lucky bastard. Nothing but snow and rain all year long here. Can't wait to collect enough money to move from this shithole.
>>
File: 1498589658132.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498589658132.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
>>19412885
>lurked for a long time
>still doesn't know how to greentext
>derping arond
>>
HI OP, it's like 4 AM, are you still on?
>>
Op is gigantic faggot.
>claims god is real because his retarded ass had a trip
Top kek
>>
>>19412885
Sounds nice! Next time you meet Jesus/God say "hi" from me, would appreciate it.
>>
Soon as he mentions God all the religious nuts side with him. Every person I have ever met that says they talked to god are always trying to deceive people either for attention or financial gain or their just plain ol fucking nuts. If god was real he sure as fuck wouldn't tell someone with this bad of English "one day I go and discover god" They are perfect, you not only far from perfection of any kind you are totally batshit crazy.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>19412885
Please OP... Just do more drugs.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.