[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

End Times Compendium

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: SEPTEMBER232017.jpg (74KB, 996x560px) Image search: [Google]
SEPTEMBER232017.jpg
74KB, 996x560px
Christfag here..I hope you guys are ready for the end times. Because all of you magicians and wizards are gonna be STUCK here with the Antichrist while i'm lapping it up with God in HEAVEN. I hope that you all get right with Jesus Christ and accept him as your personal savior. This is not a joke, PREPARE YOURSELVES.
>>
oh no what ever will I do the 1000000th end of the world prediction
>>
Your god himself said in your fucking book that nobody will know when the world ends, you fucking gullible shit.
>>
i think that the board has been ruined because of a christian overload
theres too many of em
and they brag too much about it
fuck god
and fuck you too OP
no matter the board, OP is always a fag
>>
File: the christos reborn.jpg (130KB, 853x1024px) Image search: [Google]
the christos reborn.jpg
130KB, 853x1024px
>implying Jesus would let anyone know his plan
>implying he wouldn't simply end the material world and return all Spirit to the pleroma
>implying he wouldn't purify the Demiurge and rise to a higher plane of existence with his estranged child

Meh. Molech's memes aren't really that effective these days, and you'll learn a lot when you realize he's simply an egregore that the QT's use to drain you of your loosh.
>>
Why does everybody bitch about happenings ? They have been the best threads aroud.
It's more relatable than any of those spooky pastas. You know nothing is going to happen but the narrative is so autisticaly good and entertening
>>
>>19413147
>has no idea that he's a slave of molech
>>
File: 1500914039420.png (2MB, 1320x4287px) Image search: [Google]
1500914039420.png
2MB, 1320x4287px
Literally BTFO

We already know what is going to happen and it has been proven. Pic related
>>
>>19413183
>implying the Christ egregore is the same as Aeon Kristos
Do you even Luciferian Mythos?
>>
>>19412854
"your" god? i assume youre a human.. henceforth its your god too numbnuts
>>
>>19412854
Revelation 16:15
>Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame
>>
>>19413147
>>19413235
oh yeah bro your boy Montalk is an agent of SATURN. All of your talk of loosh and "QT's" (whatever the FUCK those are..) are just deviations of Satan's minions and their illusory mind games.. You'll see very soon that Jesus is the way to salvation and you're all gonna be sorry when the Antichrist puts a chip in your FUCKING skull!!!
>>
>>19412827

Aren't super rare events like this happening all the time though?

Like. 7000 years compared to the universe is all the time. It's like the seconds hand on a watch.

I mean. The way the planet's are situated right now for example. Isnt that just as rare as any other configuration?

What makes this so special?
>>
>>19412827
You're not quite right.
>>
>>19412827
There is nothing new under the sun. Literally. This is all old shit.
>>
>>19412827
There is no rapture. Revelation is exodus v2.0 and only those who are obedient to the Lord God will be protected in the wilderness. Read the bible again, start from genesis, and completely throw out the man made dispensations that are taught today. Everything Jesus says makes a lot more sense when you do that. Good luck guys!
>>
>>19413446
It's the fact that the Bible PREDICTS this particular configuration and describes it as a "GREAT SIGN".

>>19413455
What's your take then..?

>>19413458
So do you think there is going to be a rapture??

>>19413476
You're sure going to be in a for a surprise..
>>
The woman with a crown of 12 stars is the virgin mary, dumbass. The fact of the matter is, the historical interpretation of Revelation (the Catholic one) does not anywhere imply a bunch of apocalyptic bullshit. This stuff is a protestant invention. This is your brain on Protestantism
>>
>>19413713
It is Israel, the 12 stars in the crown are the 12 tribes.

We will be regathered, the world will be left to rot in the degeneracy it has chosen.
>>
I'm not saying something won't happen, but one of the most prominent arguments for this being a thing tends to be the dragon waiting for Jesus to be born, most of the proponents argue satan didn't try to destroy Jesus on his birth, and this always struck me as odd.
Weren't Mary and Joseph trying to avoid detection Rome because Herod was trying to use them to destroy Jesus?
>>
>>19413713
Whatever bro just wait and see..

>>19413761
Umm exactly who is "we"..?

>>19413785
I have no idea what you're talking about. Can you explain a little better?
>>
>>19413800
The third of the descendants of Jacob who survive the coming days.
>>
>>Once in 7000 years

Guys... Uruk, the oldest known city, was constructed about 4500 b.c. That's about 6500 years ago. Should we start praying now?
>>
>>19413713
"Sign in the heavens"?

How was Mary a sign in the heavens?
>>
>>19413825
>Should we start praying now?
Should have started years ago, but it isn't too late.
>>
File: sytjusjs.png (107KB, 475x225px) Image search: [Google]
sytjusjs.png
107KB, 475x225px
>>19412827
>>19413519

so whatch y'all niggas gon' do IF nuthin happens?? not sayin' it wont. Just sayin,' might as well prepare for both scenarios
>>
>>19414104
If nothing happens it just means to be on the watch for the next happening. This sign is probably just a sign saying your exit is coming up in a mile and a half. 4chan has memed it the fuck up with the pepe face and the focus on the dragon.
>>
>>19414127
Remember 2012?

Nothing will happen.
>>
>>19414127

The next happening?? So be on the watch for the next thing that won't happen? What's the point of that? Then you're just waiting for future happenings that have historically never happened once. Why continue to do that?
>>
File: CONDITIONING.jpg (89KB, 553x831px) Image search: [Google]
CONDITIONING.jpg
89KB, 553x831px
>>19413432
If you don't have the forward intellect to debate about things you clearly know nothing about, you shouldn't waste your time. Your conditioning is ALL a product of Molech.
>Montalk
What the hell are you talking about? Do you even know?
>doesn't know about QT's
As I stated before, if you're not, "in the know," don't even waste your time. Your arguments are solely based off dogma, and you have no idea what you're saying. Even your speech is indicative of significant conscious programming:
>hurr durr Jeezuz is the way to salvashuns
Not even realizing I was talking about tied directly into the Christ.
You foolish followers of IHVH are blinded by signs and symbols you know nothing of, sheepishly barking the same parroted detritus as all your contemporaries.
>>
File: 1502203755081.jpg (57KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
1502203755081.jpg
57KB, 600x677px
>>19414160
>sheepishly barking the same parroted detritus as all your contemporaries.
>>
>>19414172
>I can't formulate a coherent argument, so I'll just attack your speech-patterns instead! :^)
Fucking mongrel.
>>
>>19414160
YHVH or Yahawah isn't the problem. The problem is Christ. Christ is a lie.
>>
>>19414188
>YHVH isn't the problem
How do you figure?
>Christ is a lie
Which one?
>>
File: 777.jpg (61KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
777.jpg
61KB, 500x366px
>>19413828
>>19413805
>>19412827

You guys... your entire philosophy revolves around FEAR of Jesus, not LOVE of Jesus. You think the infinitely loving Messiah just said some random bullshit about unconditional love for nothing?? He's not going come back and completely reverse his love into judgment, come on!!

Nobody judges you except yourself. You live in fear of God by choice. It is completely irrational. There is only love. Judgment is a manmade construct.
>>
>>19414179

Nah, honestly I don't really care what you said, that picture just makes me laugh really hard and I was looking for an excuse to use it. I got a deep chuckle, one of those body-tingling warmth laughs. You could have done that, too, but you chose negativity!
>>
>>19414135
2012 was hyped up and just built upon a flawed interpretation of the mayan calendar. A similar occurrence would be if we believed the world would end every december 31 because that's when our calendar ends. Also note how everything from y2k to 2012 was hyped up in the media, but the media isn't giving this one the time of day.

I'm torn overall. On one hand the second coming would be amazing, as all the evil in the world will be judged. But at the same time I only just recently came to terms with mortality and was looking forward to getting my life on track and growing old for the next 50-60 years.
>>
I'm the real creator and nothing will happen in this universe until I get my powers back by dying.
>>
>>19412827
judge not lest ye be judged. your self righteousness will be rewarded with hellfire.
>>
File: sytjusjs.png (44KB, 803x141px) Image search: [Google]
sytjusjs.png
44KB, 803x141px
>>19412827
>>19413519

so whatch y'all niggas gon' do IF nuthin happens?? not sayin' it wont. Just sayin,' might as well prepare for both scenarios
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
– It lands on the exact day of the Feast of Trumpets.

- It is 70 Years from 1947 to rebirth Of Israel.

– It is the 50th anniversary or year of Jubilee from Jerusalem.

– It is the 500th Anniversary of the reformation.

– It is the 120th Jubilee from Adam.

– It is the 70th Jubilee since Exodus (1483 B.C).

– It is 100th anniversary of Balfour Declaration (official act to give Jews return of land).

– It marks the year 5777 on the Jewish Calendar. The Biblical numeric meaning of 5777 is Grace means (5) and (7) means perfect completion.

- The surface temperature of the sun is 5778 K which is the next jewish new year on September 23

– 726 days from the last blood moon September 28, 2015 to September 23, 2017 – Strong’s Concordance word 726 is harpazo or “to snatch up”.

– The international Day of Peace at the United Nations is Sept 21, 2017 which they have every year but the theme in 2017 is “Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All.” this year. 1 Thessalonians 5:3 – Says For when they shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child and they shall not escape.

– The August eclipse occurs exactly 33 days before the Revelation 12 Sign, beginning in the 33rd state (Oregon), and ending in South Carolina at the 33rd parallel.

– 7 years later another eclipse, and both form a X over the United States

– Trump’s first day of office he was 70 YEARS OLD, 7 MONTHS AND 7 DAYS. Trump was inaugurated on 1/20/17, having won the election with exactly 77 electoral votes.

– “At the last trump” is knowns as the Feast of Trumpets, also known as the day that “no man knows the day or hour. Last trump to the biggest gentile nation also at the same time? Donald Trump / Mike Pence = TrumpPence or “Trumpets”
>>
>>19414234
i built the hospital that i was born in get on my level faggot
>being kill and coming back is so 2007
>>
>>19414269
i am going to buy celebratory ice cream when nothing happens, and prepare my online arsenal for next September, so that i can get the most out of my shit posting experience here on /x/
If something does happen, well i guess being on the internet is going to obsolete. can not shit post /x/ with doomsday crap if my house is burning down now can I?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>19413825
>mfw civilizations are 7000 years cyclical and thousands of human phylogenys have lived and died before
>>
>>19414310
its definitely happening this sign doesnt happen again god put the stars FOR SIGNS in genesis

the literal fulfillment of rev 12
>>
>>19412827
Someone with low vibrational energy can never be lapping up with God in heaven, even if you believe. Enjoy your stay and don't forget you're here forever you condescending faggot.
>>
>>19414331
Why then, did God come down from heaven to save us low vibrational energies? Even knowing that we would just kill Him in the end...

He cares about you too, you arrogant faggot. Clock is ticking!
>>
>>19413805
Jews
Oven
You've hastened your own end
>>
>>19412827
>Implying this prophecy is only about Christianty
lmao
>>
>>19412827
Apocalypse happened in 1000 ac, stop reposting please, do something original
>>
>>19414360
You better start believing in the rapture, but not the kind you'd expect. Non-believers get a pass too. Some. Unplug yourself or suffer the consequences.
>>
>>19414315
>that feel when Africans were at one point actually kangs
>>
>>19414361
I'd love to met someone like you in person.
>>
>>19414360
He didn't you dumb cunt, god did not come down from heaven Jesus is not going to give you salvation. if you follow him you will die. Our true god has never had a body before.
>>
I will tell you this.

On september 23rd the location you will want to be at is Trump Tower
>>
>>19414767
Did you know that Alice is about to go to wonderland?
>>
Worth noting that its the year 5777 in the Hebrew calendar and Trump was 70 years , 7 months and 7 days old when he began his first full day as President.

He was also born on a total lunar eclipse "Blood Moon" on June 14th 1946
>>
>>19412845
No, but it's totally legit this time. I used the maths.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.