[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be worried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: bad news.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bad news.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
If you do not accept the mark of the beast when it is offered, when the sun is consumed, anything that casts a shadow will devour your flesh and tear your soul away. Everyone who takes the mark will be safe from his wrath, for he will not harm those who accepted the real truth.
>the 7 years is coming to an end, choose wisely
>as the kings tear the queens heart in two, i will forge for her something new, for the queen of hearts has always killed the white king.
>i am in everything that you do, you cannot stop me
>i will take back my kingdom and nail the traitor back on his cross and rip the sin from his very flesh.
>Just as you made her watch, i will make you watch everything that you love will be taken from you right before your very eyes.
>your armies in the sea will not be enough, for i will be the king of salt and dry you out
>your armies on land will not be enough for i will starve them.
>i will send my queen to reap you, and as you call out to her she will not hear you for the pain and suffering you forced her to endure has turned her spirit to a dove, one in which will purify this land of your disease with her holy light.
>your armies in the sky will not be enough for my body will consume everything and all.
>the 7 nations will not be enough for i will take from you what is rightfully mine.
you believed your technology was enough, by poisoning my fresh water with salt, by creating a sun to keep me at bay, by deceiving my children to make them hate me, don't make me laugh you are nothing to me. For i am the unknowing, the creator, the only god worthy of praise. You are simply a parasite that will soon be removed.
TicTok children your time is running out.
>>
>>19412266
Fuck you cunt, and I quote, "But for those of you who are JUST, not even a SINGLE HAIR will fall from their head."

Fuck you child of Darkness, people like you WILL BE DEVOURED
>>
>>19412266
>edgy teenage roleplay
>>
>>19412268
If you believe this is so, i can only hope that you are right, i would hate to see you dragged into the shadows for being wrong
>>
>>19412269
he won't let me sleep anymore, he said he is waiting for them to make the move, i keep telling him i don't want this, i just want to be a normal person. he tells me that he will never allow that to happen, when i repent and pray to god for help, he makes me sick. he tells me he already owns me and that their is nothing i can do to escape this fate. He won't let me go.
>>
fight harder, till your last breath, if you wont fight against him you have already lost.
>>
Tearing out the last page will do you no good. You should have bent the knee to the superior creation. Pride has always been your greatest weakness. As it was, so shall it be again. You will be struck down in defeat, victory was assured long ago. Depart from me. I know thee not.
>>
>>19412410
I don't think it is possible, I keep having dreams where he is feeding me his blood. when I try to push away from him, he explodes my thoughts with shitty thoughts like burning in hell, and monsters dragging people away into the shadows. he keeps telling me they made their first mistake by sending one of their own. that he has been waiting for this moment. I can feel him everywhere now i don't even feel like the thoughts i have are my own anymore. The only time i feel normal is when i drink, I do not even know who i am anymore.
>>
>>19412486
Talk to Jesus Christ, He's already beaten that old liar.
>>
>>19412521
i only feel despair and heartbreak when i look at a picture of him. He keeps telling me he had so much potential a man that could of lead the nation to be great if only, if only, if only.
>>
File: mikael.jpg (97KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
mikael.jpg
97KB, 736x981px
>>19412266
Stop.
>>
File: creator.jpg (44KB, 579x268px) Image search: [Google]
creator.jpg
44KB, 579x268px
>>19412555
OK i will
>no, no i won't kek
>>
Ol Tokyo Ghoul lookin ass lmao
>>
>>19412577
well, the monsters that are going to come out in this war do eat flesh and blood, so i did feel that this is appropriate.
>>
>>19412266

I've already won

So I don't particularly care.

but the only way to survive against

The beast, the dragon and the false prophet

Is to Reject them Utterly Absolute Hatred

And completely ignore them

They get most of their victory by deceiving people, so ignoring is a must.
>>
>>19412266

no one who doesn't absolutely hate them will survive.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.