[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did my father cover something up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: shocked cat.jpg (6KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
shocked cat.jpg
6KB, 238x212px
>couple of years ago
>my father worked for a telephone company years earlier
>at some he mentions in a conversation how a study showed the telephone signals lowered the fertility of a group of mice in an experiment
>he says he made sure the study was "buried" so no would ever know about it

Do telephone signals lower your fertility?
Did my dad cover up vital information?
What have other studies shown?
>>
I don't seem to have a problem getting women pregnant :(
>>
>>19412231
bump
>>
>>19412231
Nom-ionising radiation has no negative impact on human health
>>
this type of shit is the lifeblood of /x/, lets do good on this to encourage further

>phone definitely make nut problem
>probably also brain cancer

can you get us the goods, the papers on this OP

can someone get on one of those hardcore search things and look into this? is there someone smart here?

let's /x/ this
>>
>>19412231
If you keep your cellphone turned on and in your pocket it will lower your sperm count.
>>
>>19415432
Sauce?
>>
File: IMG_1038.jpg (22KB, 315x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1038.jpg
22KB, 315x191px
>>19412231
>"An international team of scientists analyzed data from nearly 43,000 men in dozens of industrialized countries and found that sperm counts dropped by more than half over nearly four decades."
>"The analysis found an overall 52.4 percent decline in sperm concentration and a 59.3 percent decline in the total sperm count over the 39-year period."
>"...there's no sign the decline is slowing, which means that male infertility could become a more common problem in the future."
>"Since we don't know what could be causing it, it's worrisome," Schlegel says.
>"I think these are extremely concerning findings," Swan says

http://www.npr.org/2017/07/31/539517210/sperm-counts-plummet-in-western-men-study-finds

What's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>19415517
The growth of processed food and longer work hours seems far more likely
>>
>>19412231
He's been secretly bumming kids for years.
>>
>>19412231
We never CHECKED to see if phone waves harm you. Likely they'd fuggg up your shit and the closer they are to you, the more powerful they are. I would say yes, OP.
>>
>>19415540
>longer work hours
didn't people have longer hours in the past due to not as many labor laws?
>>
>>19412583
I feel sorry for you, bro
>>
>>19412231
That's why there's 7.5 billion of us.
>>
>>19413678
>can you get us the goods, the papers on this OP
Ill ser if i can
>>
His very lively-hood depended on it.

So yea, he probably did.
>>
>>19412231
It's a fact that men sperm count is like 50% of what used to be, I don't know the reasons, strogen in the water and plastics, smartphones, jews with their vaccines and testosterone vilification, no idea.
>>
>>19416953
I guess OP doesn't think the chinese have phones
>>
>>19416872
>didn't people have longer hours in the past due to not as many labor laws?
that's propaganda, nowadays works like being a waitress or security guard can make you work 12 hours a day six days a week with only one week of paid vacations.
>>
Most technology we use operates at frequencies that cause DOR to spew everywhere.

Wilhelm Reich and Tesla were studying the same energy field, the Joe Cell is not a hoax, cell phone towers breed death.
>>
>>19416921
kek
>>
>>19418701
>implying waiters/waitresses get a single day of paid vacation time, much less maternity leave
>>
>>19412231
that cat is sooooooooooo cute
>>
>>19418691

>implying all of those aren't involved

It's an attack from all sides so to increase their odds. Let's not forget inactivity and drugs.
>>
>>19418701
>paid vacation
>waitress
>vacation
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.