[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone have any interesting paranormal experiences that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 02929_scottishhighlands_672x420.jpg (113KB, 672x420px) Image search: [Google]
02929_scottishhighlands_672x420.jpg
113KB, 672x420px
does anyone have any interesting paranormal experiences that theyre willing to share?
>>
>wake up
>alien in my room
>he starts sucking my pecker
>tell him to bugger off
>he obliges
>>
>>19412000
Sure. Not very interesting but all true. I have always had supernatural powers since birth and they have changed completly throughout my life. As an infant I could levitate myself and anything I touched, got some old photos collecting dust in my mother's house somewhere. I could also heal from anything by absorbing human cells, my twin brother is dead because of that. As a child I could teleport any object I touched to any other object I touched, somehow I found pulling grass to be more entertaining at the time so nothing much happened. As a teenager I was edgy as fuck and could make anyone I touched feel like they were dying, but would somehow do that to myself whenever I saw water so that sucked. After that was gone I started keeping all the powers I got. First I could learn exactly when and how someone would die if I spent a fair amount of time around them, including myself. Drowning in 30 years. Then I could make anyone I touched feel the same emotion I was feeling, I have since learned to control that and can make anyone within a few meters feel any emotion I want. Then came probably, I can control any chance based events happening within a few meters with absolute perfection. There have been a few minor things that only lasted a few months or so that I have mostly forgotten. My mother is similar, the main difference being what she kept, healing for instance.
>>
File: 1501657382982.gif (1MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1501657382982.gif
1MB, 500x350px
>>19412052
hope your joking retard, your spewing bullshit based upon luck and yes when you act socially retarded in a room with someone then im not surprised you can make them want to die. bravo maybe you have inference skills like the rest of us and can predict obvious events. there's no fucking healing retard you didn't absorb your fucking twin. and your gay death guesses haven't come true so why are you so socially fucking weird that you feel the need to come on 4chan and post your delusional gay lies.
>>
>>19412000
No point in discussing the paranormal while /x/ is infested with normies and shills
>>
>>19412000
That "rock" in the foreground, the one on the right. The one with hooves and teeth. What the fuck?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.