[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post conspiracies you believr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 7e3.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
7e3.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
Here's a space to flex your power levels, anons.
>9/11 was orchestrated by the CIA, Israelis, or both
>the CIA can tap into every camera and microphone on any device connected to the internet at any time
>the Holocaust was greatly exaggerated. Most deaths were incidental (disease/starvation)
>Hitler escaped to Argentina
>Sandy Hook was fake
>secret cabal of elites running the news, major companies, US government
>Shadow government is pushing the "left vs right" dichotomy to uphold the power of the establishment
>world heading into martial law and people are too distracted to notice
>spirituality and fringe interests are purposefully being stamped out to stifle any awakening
>aliens have visited us, told us to fuck off from the moon
>>
Apparently linkin park dude had 9 broken ribs and a gash on his head after "hanging" himself. Seems pretty fucking sus
>>
I am going to reveal my power level.

Hitler believed in the Anunnaki, he was a follower of Enki the father of the Aryan Race.

The Elites claim to have the most direct bloodline connection to these old gods.

They are really the Archons, not gods.
>>
File: world_is_against_us.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
world_is_against_us.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Dual Seedine Christian Identity

Basically when the serpent tempted eve it wasn't with a "fruit" per se. It was a sexual temptation. Adam also joined in.

They felt shame at their nakedness afterward. Why? Because they learned of sex. God punished eve by giving her pain in childbirth... why? Because the sin is related. If the sin was eating fruit why not cover your mouth and not your genitals? Why not punish them with everything tasting like ash?

The result was that Cain was the son of Satan, and able was the some of Adam. These dual pregnancy twinings from different fathers are rare but have been shown to happen.

This is why Cain was rejected by god outright even though he was the elder to his brother.

Satan's seed through Cain is survived to this very day. The flood was a local ordeal and not planet wide the term "the whole face of the earth" is used elsewhere in the bible and clearly doesn't mean the entire planet, but just a whole region. Such as the Tarim basin which is east of where Eden supposedly was.

This is just a taste. The research and information uncovers the truth of everything in the bible. It is absolutely mindblowing.

Now.... If you follow this historical theory through you come to the realization of who the true Israelites of the bible are and their incredible history. You also discover who the seed of the serpent Is. And you discover what everyone else is as well.

Anons. It seriously makes the bible fit perfectly with science and historical data. I used to be a hardcore atheist but after seeing these things it just... clicked.

Just look up. Dual deadline Christian Identity on YouTube and watch some introduction videos.

I warn you some are a bit old and might sound strange at first. But if any of this rings true to you please do some research.

For me it is the final and most powerful redpill one can take.

Good luck.
>>
>>19412205
Whatever helps you feel like you're not worshiping a jew god, bub
>>
>>19412212

Jesus hated the Jews and frequently called them children of the devil. The works of your father shall ye do. He was a liar and a murder from the beginning.
>>
>>19412212
No need to be a dick, Logan.
>>
>>19412219
I'm not your Logan, pal
>>
>>19412220
GAWD

THE JOKE WAS YOU SAID BUB

LIKE WOLVERINE

FROM XMEN

IDIOT
>>
>>19412229
That's not even remotely xmen-specific
>>
>>19412229
I DIDN'T FUCKING SEE THE MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>19412241
XMEMNEBNSHB HA S EBEEMN A COMIC FOR A BAJILLION YEARS

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUDGE
>>
>>19411443
>the CIA can tap into every camera and microphone on any device connected to the internet at any time
not a cospiracy, it's actually pretty accurate
>>
>>19411465
CPR?
>>
>>19412326
Broken ribs would make sense if CPR was atempted, a gash on the head would fit a rushed cut of whatever he hung himself with.

Doesnt mean he wasnt killed, but cabal hitmen arent that sloppy
>>
File: 1501795982606.jpg (39KB, 707x525px) Image search: [Google]
1501795982606.jpg
39KB, 707x525px
Bump

Also xmen is ghey
>>
>>19411443
the american government tried to stop the end of the world by throwing killing and imprisoning people associated with a orchestra

they had been given some sheet music by some one who had done some research into something in the middle east. 2 were killed in a car accident and the conductor was thrown in jail

the belief is that they had in their possession the ballad of the end which has never been played allegedly. the thing is that many more besides the people in the orchestra are connected to it and the government went on some rampage

the government lost but had killed enough that they simply gave up saying that there was no way it could ever be played now not realizing it only takes 1 descendant of the 5 original musicians to play it and at death each descendant emits a audible note. 5 people 4 centuries ago have a few thousand descendants today and the entire piece of sheet music only takes 3 minutes to play
>>
>>19411443
9/11. that plane wasnt going 300mph in the vid
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.