[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was I abducted by aliens at some point in my life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: 101669-99018.jpg (11KB, 248x256px) Image search: [Google]
101669-99018.jpg
11KB, 248x256px
Every single time I see a picture of a "grey" alien (large black eyes, light skin) I am filled with immense fear and feel the shock of adrenaline. It has been like this as early as I can remember. Do I just have some inherent phobia of aliens, or do I have post traumatic stress from an abduction in my past? I don't remember ever not being afraid of these things. Can any other posters relate?

pic related: it scares me to the point where I am gonna delete it from my computer after I post this.
>>
No need to be scared
They are our friends
>>
>>19410206
Please leave LARP shit out of my post.
>>
>>19410187
Yes do a QHHT session so you can find out why. You may have been a alien in a past life and died a horrible way and you are remembering or they abducted you and scared you.
>>
>>19410187
You may have a implant also. But it's to help not hurt from what I have seen and they will put it some where else so no point in removing it. That just give tech to the nwo and you do not want to be doing that.
>>
I'm so fucking scared to do that though.
>>
What do you mean by implant? Like a tracking device?

>>19410271
>>
>>19410283
Lol no they study us and help us. Don't be scared of the QHHT session it's no different then mediating for a while.

You will have a blast doing it higher self love talking and makes your body feel great. Also if you are sick higher self will help cure you it will do a body scan.
>>
File: Aliens.jpg (47KB, 615x695px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens.jpg
47KB, 615x695px
>>19410187
I have the exact same experience. I cannot explain it but from what I have read it's either an irrational fear of something unknown or a rational fear created from the loss of memory associated from coming into contact with them.

From what I have read of other peoples experiences, they are mostly benevolent but have a really awkward way of showing it.
>>
It's not scary remembering a past life death no one is ever scared while dying in a past life.

The higher self is like yeah the guy just stabbed me....o I got funny looking feet hehehe.
>>
>>19410319
They because they are a collective. The little grey ones are so yeah they would act silly to us they are not single in the way they think.
>>
>>19410187
Same here
>>
>>19410187
No you suffer from sleep paralysis there is no such thing as aliens visiting the earth and picking you to abduct
>>
Its way different from sleep paralysis, which I also experienced once, but didn't see an alien.
>>
>>19410319
Even the old "ayy lmao" memes used to give me such a crazy jolt of fear.
>>
https://youtu.be/52RjFPChK-M

>>19410348
Watch this it is from NASA found in the pizza gate emails. Start at 2:50

>>19410187
Op get anything from watching it start at 2:50
>>
>>19410379
Op here, cant even tell what I'm looking at.
>>
>>19410402
Nasa film of a ship leaving from some where I would say earth. It's organic looking look like a claw.
>>
>>19410402
Did you watch the damn video or just look at the one picture that is footage of the space craft
>>
Been that way since I was little. Had an odd phobia of them staring through my window
>>
File: IMG_1393.png (81KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1393.png
81KB, 550x550px
Earth for humans. I will punch in da mud any alien I will see. I will punch ayy-lovers also.
F U C K A Y Y S
>>
>>19410415
Yeah I don't recognize it. I have had some weird dreams though but I'm not sure if my dreams were real stuff or a result of whatever phobia I probably have
>>
Not sure if anyone is still here at this point but ill share the most recent and one of the most vivid dreams ive had. This was about 6 months ago I believe. Basically I remember watching some guy with a microphone talk about how "what they are doing to us and testing on us is immoral and unfair" and then that dream faded into another and I saw a group of aliens. Cant remember the specifics but I recall them grossly turning their heads towards me and just staring at me. And then another image of different grey aliens in a different place doing the same. This pattern continued, almost like a slideshow. And then I woke up.
>>
>>19410543
Well the aliens are dumb and crash land in earth. They should know by now the leaders of earth are evil fucks.
>>
>>19410582
I've never seen them crash a ufo in my dreams, and ive also never seen a ufo in my dreams period. Its always their faces and bodies, and sometimes strange devices.
>>
>>19410187
I was abducted when I was 12 by the nephilim I now have 4 scars on my back of incision they made on me. My life has never been the same since then.
>>
>>19410379
You can't tell what that is at all from the video, it could pretty much be anything it's so dark and shadowy
>>
Maybe it's just that the pictures are scary. Most people's stories about grey aliens tend not to make sense, so I would be skeptical of believing I had been abducted by them. It's probably more likely that your bad dreams about them are just dreams
>>
>>19410187
you read about them or saw a movie or tv show about them when you were kid

same thing happened to me

just lean into it and you won't be ascared anymore
>>
>>19410332
Disagreed.
I remember two past life deaths. I died in horror and rage, and they're unpleasant to summon to mind. To say the least.
(A higher self that doesn't care for my emotional experiences isn't MY higher self.)
It isn't at all like thinking about a death narrative from fiction, which is what it sounds like you're describing.
>>
File: IMG_0048.png (346KB, 334x333px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0048.png
346KB, 334x333px
These guys? They are soldiers, in God's army. The fear you feel is demonic energy. Expel it, it's well within your ability to do so.
>>
Do you set off the metal detector alarm at airports, OP? If so, you're fucked.
>>
>>19410187
Did you have any health issues afterwards? and if so how long did they last?
>>
>>19412119

>>19412112

I don't set off metal detectors, and I don't have any physical effects (I think) from any abduction.
>>
File: 1501605332377.gif (836KB, 149x181px) Image search: [Google]
1501605332377.gif
836KB, 149x181px
any advanced species outside of earth would get their teeth kicked in by a human
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.