[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Myrtles Plantation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Ghost.jpg (565KB, 2042x1149px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost.jpg
565KB, 2042x1149px
Hey everyone I need your help with something, I have a few pictures from my last ghost hunt I did with my paranormal investigation team and I would like to see if you guys can help me debunk this or prove that its actually a ghost or just a person I will continue to post some more
>>
File: Team Leader .jpg (102KB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
Team Leader .jpg
102KB, 718x404px
This is my Team leader sitting down if you guys need a picture of someone sitting down close to that same spot
>>
>>19409858
Post more, please.
>>
>>19409874
Dude, there's more than whatever you think is in that gazebo that you obviously haven't see in those pics.
>>
File: Team Leader Standing.jpg (376KB, 1562x879px) Image search: [Google]
Team Leader Standing.jpg
376KB, 1562x879px
All i have are these pics for right now sorry about that... But if you guys want to look into it please feel free to take these pics and do some search on them, it really helps me when people can spot what i cant.
>>
I do have some pics from the U.S.S. Lexington if you guys would like to see that aswell
>>
>>19410397
Im interested
>>
>>19410397
Bumping for interest.
>>
Where in these pics am I supposed to look?
The bench?
The gazebo?
The water fountain?
Foreground?
Background?
Jesus, be a little descriptive if you want help, not "look at my pic".
Where? Specifically. Name a quadrant or something.
Give a description of what (you) see and maybe I can tell if I see it too or not.
Jesus Christ.
>>
Oh it's literally nothing.
Fuck this thread and fuck you.
>>
its at the gezibo my bad
>>
>>19410390
Team leader 1 looks very defiant in this picture.
>>
File: Ghost.jpg (100KB, 479x270px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost.jpg
100KB, 479x270px
Ok so, I zoomed the First picture in and Enhanced the pic to help you guys
>>
>>19411202
Jesus fucking Christ. What the fuck, man??? Where the fuck is that? What the fuck is that? That's photoshopped right?
>>
The only editing i have done is enhance the picture to see what i am talking about
>>
I don't see anything, can someone point it out, please?
>>
File: Adobe_20170808_154958.jpg (66KB, 479x270px) Image search: [Google]
Adobe_20170808_154958.jpg
66KB, 479x270px
>>
>>19413209
agreed somethings up with that area,probably need to run a few filters to sort it out.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.