[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I find a good source to find more information about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0676.jpg (34KB, 306x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0676.jpg
34KB, 306x240px
>inb4 "read the Bible"

But seriously I've been very interested in learning more about Jesus Christ but I want something easier to read since I've always had a problem reading the Bible texts. Is there like a Sparknotes or something that will help me understand the life of Jesus Christ or at least help me understand the Bible better? I would greatly appreciate your help!
>>
The Sparksnotes is the church, but there's a reason you don't trust the church, right?
There's no shortcuts, faggot. The well-paved roads lead to the slaughterhouse. You're gonna need to hit the forest, my nigga.
>>
>>19409782
Bible study
>>
File: 81HwV42nWuL._SL1474_.jpg (346KB, 1474x1024px) Image search: [Google]
81HwV42nWuL._SL1474_.jpg
346KB, 1474x1024px
>>19409782

boy you're in for quite a long trip.
>>
I saw a show on netflix that was pretty good.
>>
>>19409782
alan watts
+
Heroic dosages of lsd or shrooms
>>
Surely thousands of sunday school tier dramatizations, claymation or even animated media of most of the key narrative points. Eden, Noah, Abraham, Joseph (lad) and the whole reboot in year 0. Youtube some and make your own mind up.

It's worth looking at the whole book still, as anon oft says, KJV bible with special attention to what Christ said.
>>
>>19409782
The ride never ends
>>
>>19409782
try passing out in a church and then checking up your ass
>>
>>19409798
I guess you're right about that. It's just I've never in life my have I've ever done research by myself until now. However I feel like I need to try harder and a little help would do so much. And yes I've always had my suspicion on churches. I used to be a part of jehovah witnesses. But now I want to open my heart to Jesus Christ.
>>
>>19409893
Fuck research my dog. That's for people like me, who aren't investing in any specific belief system.
If you want to believe Jesus, and KNOW (not be told, know) what his life was about, just fucking read a King James on your off-time. Put yourself in his shoes, think about why YOU would say these things to these people. Read it like a book, because protip, it's colloquially referred to as the greatest novel of all time.
Don't be upset when you don't understand shit. Think of it like watching Inception or something: shit will NOT make sense the first time through, that's the point. Just enjoy what's being conveyed on each page in and of itself. If someone tells you "this line is actually a complex metaphor talking about yadda yadda", consider it (conflicting opinions help to more clearly illuminate what the truth is), but disregard it if your understanding brings forth a "better" idea for you.
>>
>>19409942
Hmm that's an interesting perspective on it. Thank you! I feel a little bit better about it now.
>>
>>19409782
If you don't want to read the Bible atleast watch The Passion of The Christ
>>
>>19409782
Maybe read up on Egypt and the temples, that's where he went for some years I think
>>
Watch "Jesus of Nazareth" free on YouTube. It's 6 hrs long but totally worth it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.