[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get weird dreams?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: 53263454242.jpg (495KB, 589x878px) Image search: [Google]
53263454242.jpg
495KB, 589x878px
Is there a way you can encourage your brain to have weird or even fucked up dreams?

Certain music , positions or habits?
>>
have bad trips on psychedellics made me have p much only nightmares for months
>>
>>19409284
I would be down for nightmares.

Call me an edge lord , but i have always enjoyed nightmares the day after.
>>
This post is only for academic interest, I do not in any way suggest or advocate these methods ever be used under any circumstances.
>ethanol or benzodiapines when taken to excess then suddenly stopped produce a profound withdrawal noted for it's intense nightmares, sleep paralysis, and other related effects (I hope you like strings of false-awakenings)
>alpha-Solanine, the main active ingredient in Silver Leaf nightshade is a deadly toxin. The window between "enough to do something" and "oops ur fuckin dead" is very narrow compared to other drugs. However, in the hands of a very skilled shaman, it can be used to great effect. tl;dr ever had the flu? It's like that but 10x worse, everything hurts everywhere, but 10-12 hours after dosage, when you've fully come up, if you sleep then, PROFOUND and LOVECRAFTIANLY HORRIFIC nightmares ensue.
>probably the safest method on this list, sleep deprivation is a useful tool. 24-36 hours without sleep, depending on the individual's constitution, and that crash brings intense dreams.
Again, this is only for academic interest. All of these methods are dangerous and insane, and no one should attempt them ever.
>>
>>19409326
>sleep deprivation is dangerous and insane
>>
>>19409268
nofap makes your dreams more vivid and makes you dream more

but i don't no if they get weirder
>>
So you want some fucked up dreams?

100% guaranteed and legal option:

>> go to drug store
>> buy nicotine patch
>> slap on before bed
>> trip balls all night

No joke.
>>
>>19409268
This is a brain frequency modification song invented by the CIA
https://youtu.be/tGKaPCewPiY
>>
>>19409331
That kind of balls-to-the-wall sleep deprivation is.
>>
>>19409377
24 to 36 hrs is nothing. You'll just be out of it while awake and sleep for 12+ hours when you do crash.
>>
>>19409268
>free day
>set alarm to 4 hours before your normal waking up
>when alarm, stay woke for 15m
>back to sleep
>>
>>19409380
The rub of that one is that your mind has to be at full capacity to introspectively gauge if it's working right or not.
After 36 hours, you're not firing on all cylinders, and because you're not, you can't tell that you're not.
>>
>>19409268
Stop smoking weed
>>
Kill someone. You will be haunted for life.
>>
Learn to speedread. You want to take down some of your cognitive barriers as you go, and load your brain with more information than it is capable of processing in the short-term. Fiction will provide better dreams than non-fiction, but any kind of trance reading will make your dreams more vivid.
>>
>>19409794
how come every time i see you post it is weird, like what the fuck.
>>
>>19409380
I'll let you in on a little secret.
You've heard of voodoo zombies yea?
Well there's a drug for that. I won't go into details, but it's laborious and expensive to produce. You don't even want to know how much the commercial stuff costs.
In this culture, that's not even required. Most everyone is already a zombie, simply from sleep deprivation, because for whatever reason Americans hate sleep.
You NEED sleep, you NEED dreams, to maintain your free will. When that goes, you're literally just a voodoo zombie for some asshole to order around.
You think you're hard because you don't sleep? You're not hard, you're the corpse that fetches the coffee or whatever.
>>
>>19409268
Learn how to meditate
>>
Buy Melatonin. Crazy ass dreams will follow.
>>
>>19409885
Any other cool substances said to aid in dream recall and deep sleeping?
>>
this is true
>>
I'm telling you guys, the secret to vivid, narratively coherent dreams is to glut yourself with fast trance reading. Dive into stories until they verge on hallucinogenic, until your daydreams begin leaping into clarity, and your dreams at night will do the same.
>>
>>19409895
Ambien if you can get it. Amitriptyline as well but that might be harder to get. I was perscribed it for Neuropathy,its also used as a sedative .
>>
>>19409895
Never done it but calea zacatechichi
Also blue cheese supposedly gives you weird cheese dreams.
>>
>>19409930
Idk if I'd go for either of those. Me and side-effects/allergic-reactions are a dynamic duo.

>>19409960
>calea zacatechichi
This looks nice.
I am not a big fan of cheese.

What kind of factors do you think contribute to a good sleep? Mental exhaustion, stress, etc affect the quality of sleep or the ability to enter rem?
>>
>>19409268
I had very very weird and vivid dreams after taking Trazodone OP

Other people also report this, so might want to give it a try.
>>
I've heard 5-HTP increases vividness of dreams. It's pretty expensive, though.
>>
>>19409990
Best way to have good sleep, is to have a clear conscious about the way you have lived through your day. Yoga and meditation work wonders for the astral body and soul. When you have lived a good day going out of your way to help people and improve the situation of your reality, when it comes time to sleep, you have nothing you wish to hide within yourself and your mind can go meet the spirit while you are fully conscious.
>>
>>19409268
if you believe in healing crystals, try sleeping with a piece of selenite under your pillow. I do this and get vivid dreams every night.

>>19409389
this is the best way to lucid dream
>>
>>19409377
I have stayed awake many times for over 3 days with no substances besides caffeine, and not in excessive amounts. It's easy, that's not dangerous unless it's habitual
>>
>>19410059
That's some pretty powerful stuff, anon. I'm trying my best.
>>
>>19409326
yeah man, coming off of alcohol sudden after massive consumption after a few days is insane.
>>
>>19409268
Have /tg/ related hobbies, I guess. I don't remember the last time I haven't had a trip-like dream. Sleep a lot, but wake up often in between sleeping further, and when you do wake up, lay for a while, focus and take in all that you've dreamt. A lot of the times you already had a weird fucking dream, you most likely just forgot about it. Then again, one record night, the longest fucking night of my life I've had something like 7 separate dreams I used to remember roughly. I dream a lot, it's a mixed blessing.
>>
>>19409268
Binary beats with good 7.1 head phones
>>
>>19410220
>falling for the 7.1 headphone meme
a good stereo pair will go way past anything that has more membranes than you have ears.
>>
>>19409268
https://youtu.be/liApd2D5Il4
>>
>>19409366
Dude that song always gives me freaky vibes.
>>
>>19409921

Just read something really fast and not worry about comprehending it?
>>
File: Tumblr_nyt1bv35i11tzqospo1_540.gif (88KB, 185x123px) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_nyt1bv35i11tzqospo1_540.gif
88KB, 185x123px
Pork rinds. Like forreal, shit works
>>
>>19409895
I was taking St John's Wort & ginkgo biloba for a while and I could definitely recall some weird dreams. I don't usually remember my dreams so this was nice. Don't know if it was the ginkgo itself since it aids with memory anyway. Soy Lecithin also seems to help, presumably from the choline.
>>
Yo, how old are you? 18-19? You wait and see till you get real nightmares with shit you never considered. I am tired of it
>>
These nightmares are why I am still tired after 12h+ sleep
>>
>>19409359
Haha I was about to post the same shit. When I took chantix to quit smoking, every night was an extremely vivid and bizarre dream
>>
L-Theanine, 5-HTP, Phenibut
>>
Get ill.

I have the weirdest dreams when I'm sick.
>>
Eat Parmigiano cheese just before you go to sleep and meditate and focus deeply on memories of past dreams until you fall asleep. Try to relive those dreams in your head.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.