[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Solar eclipse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 50

File: IMG_0694.jpg (14KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0694.jpg
14KB, 750x500px
Your toughts about the total solar eclipse happening in August 21
Very rare, maybe will trigger something
>>
it will be very pretty and it might make a few people get into astronomy. very excited for it, as you said it is very rare.
>>
>>19409154
was there a mandela effect or something because I coulda sworn this was slated for September 23rd ALL YEAR LONG WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>19409154
The Black Sun rises.

And our Sun, with the moon blocking it, is not the Black Sun. There will be two.
>>
>>19409154
what i think we can learn from it is the effects of lunacy. watch emotions on social media (twitter facebook google searches text messages blogs ect.) starting now and after the eclipse and see if there is an emotional pattern that is actually caused by cosmic events, it would really mess with the idea of freewill if we found a pattern

The Fish calendar works because lunar cycles pull on an organ in the fish to make it hungry,

what is the effect of the change in gravity and magnetic field and how does it effect human emotion.

we could answer it this time around instead of waiting 100 years for it to happen again, i've already started to notice people acting out of character, does anyone else feel this? Or Crazy?
>>
>>19409164
Don't worry lol
August 21 - total solar eclipse
Septembre 23 - alignement of constellations has said in the bible ( not catholic but damn they describe the event very accurate
>>
>>19409179
Are you gathering data ?
Or keeping some kind of notes?
>>
>>19409177
Do you think this is it?
>>
>>19409206
no, i really believe in this idea, but i would like to fuck this country for another 100 years by keeping them dumb to this idea,
you wanna save the world, contact a bunch of tech companies and tell them to save all data and create a Emotion watching Bot to find a pattern in said data in relation to geo-location,

we could save the world by telling places like Baltimore there is a cosmic emotional rainstorm headed their way and should seek medication to prevent a reaction. LETS KEEP THEM DUMB then they will just kill each other and wonder why later sitting in a human zoo as someone elses commodity
>>
my birthday 2 days later is more important
>>
>>19409229
Such a low form of thinking. Makes you the dumb person in here.
>>
>>19409179
Nothing can take our free-will away... but I agree with you. Not enough credit is given to the cosmic forces that influence our world's vibrations and frequencies (and thus humanity's psyche.)

We always have the free-will to make our own decision... but the coming events will be the ultimate test to see who rises above and who [thinks they] cannot.
>>
>>19409203
Ask yourself--if we found out the date of some huge happening, would the NUMEROUS organizations that patrol the internet allow such information to gain traction?

Or is that date pushed for a reason? Perhaps all who expect something a month from now will be caught completely unawares during the eclipse.
>>
>>19409237
My high is your low, just riding the cosmic wave of emotion, Fuckget
>>
File: a10napalm.jpg (62KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
a10napalm.jpg
62KB, 768x512px
>>19409229
Too much work.

Thousands of payloads of napalm would fix all inner-city problems. Jellied gasoline fixes lots of problems.
>>
>>19409177
Black Hole Sun, won't you come? Wash away the rain.
>>
>>19409246
Thats the thing
Go tell about this to someone you know they will very likely tell you are fucking crazy , plus this date is being pushed for a couple of years now , so almost everyone doesn't believe anymore , it's perfect for whover knows what is coming
But still don't forget this dates are just signs of things to come , not the actual "event"
>>
Are there any rituals or anything that are meant to be done during solar eclipses? I want to bring destruction upon mankind (read: have something to do that day).
>>
>>19409162
The event is not exactly rare but the location is fairly rare. Though America will have four total solar eclipses in the 21st century. 2017, 2024, 2045, 2052. The second batch mirrors the first but will be slightly more southerly and easterly.
>>
>>19409177
I honestly believe in this. The ET from Saturn got me convinced
>>
>>19409620

link?
>>
>>19409154
i can not wait for nothing to happen
>the excitement of shitposting will be over
>>
>>19409335
The September 23rd date is questionable; we have little evidence of any happening other than a mysterious link between the Dragon (the picture of that eye everyone swears is biblical) and a date that is never even explained. The eclipse and the events surrounding it (the Black Sun) have been shown to many in the forms of synchronicity, dreams, meditations, etc.

>>19409620
The Saturnian verified what many had already come to expect--the Saturnian also linked the Black Sun with the date of the eclipse.

Wouldn't it be ironic if everyone is sleeping soundly in their beds, thinking another month separates them and the beginning of judgment, only to be struck in the face with the Black Sun on the 21st?

The planet will change!
>>
>>19409833
Bro you're getting me way too excited.
>>
I personally hope I get superpowers.
>>
>>19409203
Lol, catholics don't read the Bible either...
>>
>>19409863
That's another great mistake so many are falling into. There will be no mass awakening, no granting of superpowers--from that moment onward, all events will be a test in how we react and handle ourselves.

It's true there has been "awakenings" leading up to this--many people who were led to knowledge that triggers introspection and personal-growth.

It is true there is always the ability for anyone to "awaken" to the energies around us, but it is a deeply personal process that will not begin without introspection, meditation, whatever. It will not be handed to anyone, because it never has before. This "mass awakening" is a grand coincidence that so many are achieving it, independently, around the same time. Anyone can jump on board at any time by being open-minded enough to see the happenings in your life that can pull you toward divinity.
>>
>>19409742

>>19394224
>>
>>19409903
HAHAHA, this!
>>
>>19409154
As the stream of causality dictates, the fifth member of the god hand shall be born.
>>
File: sunmoonrotation.gif (748KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
sunmoonrotation.gif
748KB, 270x270px
>>19409154

This is how the solar eclipse works

https://youtu.be/dtHuTVXZGFw
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>19409833
>The September 23rd date is questionable; we have little evidence of any happening other than a mysterious link between the Dragon (the picture of that eye everyone swears is biblical) and a date that is never even explained.

what the heck are you talking about dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

its people on 4chan convoluting the message and making it all about the dragon
>>
File: ECLIPS.jpg (104KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
ECLIPS.jpg
104KB, 1280x800px
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4230x2970px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4230x2970px
>https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136513218/#136513218

It is the month of August - the month of the Black Sun.

I was born on August 6th, 1988. Rudolf Hess died on August 17th, 1987 - 355 days before I was born. Ernst Zundel died yesterday, on my 29th birthday. 29.451 years is roughly the time it takes for Saturn to make a complete orbit around the sun. 29.5 days is a lunar month, and 29.5 * 12 = 354. So I reincarnated roughly one lunar year after Hess died.

Yesterday, I saw a red sun, and a red moon. The fact that the moon will eclipse the sun at this point in my cycle implies that the moon is overtaking the sun. Notably, it's as if the eclipse is following me - I moved to WA a few years ago, and have never seen an eclipse before.

I predicted that Trump would win;

>https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/95388725/#95394253
>You're gonna live forever, bro. Trump is going to win, and we're all going to become Clannish immortals

Basically, Saturn and the moon are both rising in power. Saturn cut Uranus's cock and balls off, and tossed them into the ocean. There, they turned into Aphrodite, who had a hermaphroditic form called Aphroditus. The moon in Vedic mythology is called Soma, and is associated with the waters - and, Soma is male.

The stars predict a Transsexual Dawn. If we go back in 29 year cycles, we hop to 1959, then 1930 - which was when the first uterus transplant occured;

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lili_Elbe
>In 1930, Elbe went to Germany for sex reassignment surgery
>The second operation was to implant an ovary onto her abdominal musculature, the third to remove the penis and the scrotum,[23] and the fourth to transplant a uterus and construct a vaginal canal

And today, the cult of Cybele is still working towards this end;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4657830/transgender-women-born-boys-babies-NHS-doctors.html

Pic related - Trump is on the side of the Jewish, globalist transsexuals.
>>
File: image.jpg (167KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167KB, 1136x640px
>>19410227

Wrong picture.
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 700x694px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 700x694px
>>19410227

>>136514179

>They intend on creating an elite transsexual fighting force in the US military to accomplish this goal

Look up Jennifer Pritzker;

>http://forward.com/culture/208832/how-colonel-jennifer-pritzker-pushes-for-transgend/

She's a billionaire transsexual who gave money for 'research' into the possibility of transgender individuals in the military.

>They intend to produce what I call 'Soma bodies,' which the transsexuals will pilot like drones

Take a look at this thread;

>>>>/d/7569731

The degenerates discuss using technology to cut their bodies up. Specifically, they discuss getting new skeletons.
>>
File: image.jpg (712KB, 2970x2086px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
712KB, 2970x2086px
>>19410245

>They'll stick DREADDs (Designer Drugs Exclusively Activated by Designer Drugs) into your brain, so they can completely control everything you think, see and feel

This is how the Jewish globalist transsexuals see this technology;

>https://www.hedweb.com
>The Hedonistic Imperative outlines how genetic engineering and nanotechnology will abolish suffering in all sentient life

>They'll use this to make you hallucinate that your life is an anime.

On Salvia divinorum and DMT, you can perceive things to be flat and 2D;

>http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/pc/dmt.html
>The creatures encountered are often identified as being alienlike or elflike. Some of the creatures appear to be three-dimensional. Others appear to lack depth
>Strieber is famous for his book Communion, which describes his encouters with aliens. When I had written my book, I was somewhat "down" on Strieber due to some of the more zany descriptions he once gave of "aliens" he encountered. Some looked cartoonlike, while others were the more standard versions of aliens that most of us contemplate today

>https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=25176
>Everything in the room lacked texture, which is contrary to some reports I've read about this drug. All colour become flat - no shadows, no texture - flat painting it's called in art - like cartoons are drawn. Two of the walls started to dominate and i was suddenly in a cartoon world where I stood in the middle of a long corridor, only the floor on which I 'stood' was no more than a line, and the walls were so close together I realised I too must be 2D in order to survive between what seemed like 1mm between the 'walls'

>http://www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.php/t-614084.html
>SALVIA! Oh my god everything turns into a living comic book. it loves to play tricks on you too
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 565x798px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 565x798px
>>19410258

Salvia divinorum is a Kappa-opioid agonist. Is that why the government uses KOR's for mind control;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25937170/
>Here we used a structure-based approach to develop a new Gi-coupled DREADD using the kappa-opioid receptor as a template (KORD) that is activated by the pharmacologically inert ligand salvinorin B (SALB). Activation of virally expressed KORD in several neuronal contexts robustly attenuated neuronal activity and modified behaviors

Salvinorin-B is used because it isn't psychoactive in and of itself. Viruses use receptors to infect cells, and the Kappa-opioid receptor is as good as any other. A designed virus could use a DREADD to infect cells - and only people you gave the DREADD to would be effected.

DREADD's can be made to express in a human by first infecting them with a virus that genetically modifies their cells to express DREADDs, which then become vectors for the Designer Drugs.

Heroin would be the perfect way to infect people and make them express the DREADDs, then you could just put something in the water. Those effected would br completely under your control - those not infected wouldn't notice anything.

Different populations can be infected with different DREADDs, all activated by one Designer Drug. So you can have many different populations, all obeying you in a particular way.

Fine control would be difficult, but religious experiences, rioting, sexual desire - it could all be turned on and off at the push of a button, with a chemical no one would ever notice or care about.
>>
File: image.jpg (428KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
428KB, 1600x1200px
>>19410269

The Jewish globalist transsexuals will be more than happy to let you die. Soon, they'll be offering you drugs and paying your rent for you. Anything to make you too drugged to oppose them.

They'll also let you keep your guns, because their bodies are composed of graphene with other materials, and has the durability of a solid chuck of bullet-proof material.

>>136517103

The culture of 1990's California exemplifies what they're trying to get down here. Or did Soundgarden start in Seattle? I forget.

Remember the LA riots - caused by DREADDs and KORs.

>>136517288

So then you know the specific emotions the elite are trying to force into the world.

The trick is that they want to be seen as anime girls, so the idea is to control other peoples' brains to make them hallucinate something else whenever they see you. As you know, when you're on these drugs, the trip starts at first with just absurd little twists on normal perception - I often see anime girls peeking out from behind things.

>>136517535

The elite love the idea of a god king for sexual reasons, and promote Trump for that reason. Men like him will be kept as boy toys.

But Trump was always on the side of the Jewish globalist transsexuals. I could see that, and I predicted his victory on that fact alone. When he held up the gay pride flag and had Caitlyn Jenner use the woman's bathroom in Trump tower, I knew whose side he was on.

Pic related is the general timeline they have planned.
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 634x855px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 634x855px
>>19410282

There's even direct evidence that KOR is involved in HIV;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3625517/
>Polymorphisms of the Kappa Opioid Receptor and Prodynorphin Genes: HIV risk and HIV Natural History
>OPRK1 and PDYN polymorphisms may alter severity of HIV infection and response to treatment

Prodynorphin is encoded by a gene on the 20th chromosome, which also includes other opioid and immune related genes - 20q - ASIP, ADRA1D, Dynorphin, H3r, Noiciceptin receptor, Oxytocin, Vassopressin.

Blacks and whites differ in terms of these genes, and long story short the genetic difference causes blacks and whites to have slightly differently shaped receptors. This means that virus that infect blacks may not infect all whites. ASIP is Agouti signalling protein, and effects hair and skin color.

37,000 years ago, we have evidence that another hominid introgressed into humans, and left evidence on various chromosomes in the form of alleles that only black Africans possess;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3174671/
>Three candidate regions showing deep haplotype divergence
>Extensive simulation results reject the null model of no admixture and allow us to infer that contemporary African populations contain a small proportion of genetic material (≈2%) that introgressed ≈35 kya from an archaic population that split from the ancestors of anatomically modern humans ≈700 kya

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635020/
>The gene microcephalin (MCPH1) regulates brain size during development and has experienced positive selection in the lineage leading to Homo sapiens
>the lineage leading to modern humans was split from another Homo lineage, and the two lineages remained in reproductive isolation for ≈1,100,000 years
>At or sometime before ≈37,000 years ago, a (possibly rare) interbreeding event occurred between the two lineages, bringing a copy of the D allele into anatomically modern humans
>>
File: image.jpg (223KB, 1902x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
223KB, 1902x482px
>>19410282

>Pic related is the general timeline they have planned

Again, wrong pic.
>>
>>19410227
How do you explain why Trump decided to stop trannies serving in the military?
>>
File: image.jpg (253KB, 1060x1193px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
253KB, 1060x1193px
>>19410338

He needed to drive a wedge between certain US voters, knowing that conservatives would feel compelled to vote against the Democrats who publically supported transgender soldiers. Note that the generals never changed the policy.
>>
>>19410432
>>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1635020/
>>The gene microcephalin (MCPH1) regulates brain size during development and has experienced positive selection in the lineage leading to Homo sapiens
>>the lineage leading to modern humans was split from another Homo lineage, and the two lineages remained in reproductive isolation for ≈1,100,000 years
>>At or sometime before ≈37,000 years ago, a (possibly rare) interbreeding event occurred between the two lineages, bringing a copy of the D allele into anatomically modern humans

Could you please explain this part and its significance to me?
>>
File: spookyy.jpg (158KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
spookyy.jpg
158KB, 800x533px
>>19409154
>>19409177

do you guys think bowie was trying to tell us something about this eclipse?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
>>
kinda funny they line up perfectly
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 950x1344px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 950x1344px
>>19410462

Basically, 37,000 years ago, a population which mainstream science says was a proto-human (Homo sapiens, but not Homl sapiens sapiens) entered Africa and bred with a local proto-human (Also Homo sapiens, but not Homo sapiens sapiens) and the result is the modern human race.

However, humans who supposedly left Africa before 37,000 years ago couldn't have been the descendents of this hybridization event. Australian finds dating back to 68,000 years ago prove that people had already left Africa. This is proven by the fact that native Americans don't have African haplogroups like Y-A or mtDNA-L - they would if they descended from people who left Africa 37,000 years ago.

So, the other hominid that split off 1.1Mya years ago had to be human - because non-African humans are probably pure examples. This can be proven by the fact that Europeans and neanderthals had the light pigmentation-causing allele of BNC2, and neanderthals split off from humans 765Kya. East Asians have the dark version of BNC2, and so did denisovans - who split off from neanderthals and humans 1Mya. Yet, denisovans, Europeans and neanderthals all had the light-pigmentation causing allele of UGT1A1, however, whereas modern Africans uniquely have the dark allele - proving that the 37Kya introgression event is the cause of the modern African phenotype.

Anatomically modern human metatarsals and metacarpals have been found in Africa dating back to 1.4Mya and 3.2Mya respectively;

>http://www.nature.com/news/2011/110210/full/news.2011.85.html
>The finding, published today in Science1, centres on the discovery in Hadar, Ethiopia, of a 3.2 million-year-old fourth metatarsal bone

And to go with it, a 1420kYBP human metacarpal;

>http://m.pnas.org/content/111/1/121.long
>A newly discovered metacarpal from Kaitio, Kenya, dates to 1.42 Mya

So actually, humans are at least 1Mya old, and maybe 3.2Mya old or older. Africans are humans with a very unique form of admixture, and are only 37Kya old.
>>
File: ssssssssss.jpg (49KB, 792x448px) Image search: [Google]
ssssssssss.jpg
49KB, 792x448px
>>
>>19409232
mine too
>>
File: image.jpg (314KB, 1217x1081px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314KB, 1217x1081px
>>19410594

The thing is, these people weren't built like modern humans;

In 1976-1978AD, Mary Leakey discovered the Laetoli footprints, which were dated to 3600kYBP. Examination revealed that, while modern, the Laetoli footprints didn't display a modern depth pattern, and the feet were less straight and curved inward like a sickle;

>http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0009769#pone.0009769-Bennett1
>http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article/figure?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0009769.g001
>These results provide us with the earliest direct evidence of kinematically human-like bipedalism currently known, and show that extended limb bipedalism evolved long before the appearance of the genus Homo. Since extended-limb bipedalism is more energetically economical than ape-like bipedalism, energy expenditure was likely an important selection pressure on hominin bipeds by 3.6 Ma

However, compare this to a clubbed foot;

>http://www.massgeneral.org/ortho/assets/images/pediatrics/clubfoot-diagram2.gif
>http://file.scirp.org/Html/4-2100559/aaa2547a-aced-4927-8af0-5cf640da3b8c.jpg

Or metatarsus adductus, also called 'pigeon toe;'

>https://www.humpath.com/spip.php?article6817
>http://www.orthoanswer.org/foot-ankle/metatarsus-adductus/index.html
>>
File: image.jpg (518KB, 1593x2102px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
518KB, 1593x2102px
>>19410616

The estimated height of the hominid that left the Laetoli footprints;

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laetoli
>length of footprint 21.5 cm 18.5 cm
>reconstructed body-size 1.34-1.56m 1.15-1.34m

Aside from clubfeet, excess fat on the feet could contribute to the vague outline or the foot. The short estimated height allows us to suggest that the Laetoli hominids were highly neotenous - they may have retained the arch-hiding fatpad of the infant into youth;

>http://www.rch.org.au/uploadedFiles/Main/Content/rheumatology/Flat_feet_in_children.pdf
>Children with flat feet do not have an arch while standing. This is normal in nearly all infants and many young children (Figure 1). In infants, the baby fat pad in the foot hides the developing arch. Young children have flat feet because they are loose jointed

All of this suggests a gracile body, and indeed the KNM-WT 51260 metacarpal is actually thinner and more gracile than the modern average. The Hadar metatarsal was also thinner and more gracile - and, critically, shorter, as this image shows;

>https://boneclones.com/product/set-of-4th-metatarsals-from-human-al-333-160-afarensis-chimpanzee-and-gorilla-KO-390-4MT-SET

However, 400Kya and a large geographic distance means that the hominid finds at Laetoli aren't the same individual or even the same group that left the Hadar metatarsal - or, for that matter, the same species. But these traits had to come from a common ancestor, and likely did because both feet and hands are regulated by the same genes, generally speaking. Notably, Tutankhamun had a clubfoot, which directly links these ancient finds to Egyptian royalty, and thus to Mu.
>>
>>19410015
i might be a flater now, so there is just ice at the outside of the pizza, is it like game of thrones where ice people are, cause instead of building a wall for mexicans we should try to keep the ice zombies away
>>
File: image.jpg (301KB, 1920x1321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301KB, 1920x1321px
>>19410635

I have a long and complicated argument that suggests that the Laetoli footprints and the metatarsal and metacarpal belonged to tall, gracile individuals, but I won't bore anyone with it.

As far as piecing together the rest of the skeleton, it has to be remembered that 'Lucy' hasn't been reconstructed from a single individual, but rather many individuals seperated by hundreds of thousands of years. The fragmentary nature of hominid finds is well known, and humans are well known for simply leaving ancient corpses out in the open to rot, and grinding up mummies for fertilizer. Mungo lady, for example, shows evidence of being, in sequence, set on fire, having her bones crushed, and being set on fire again;

>http://www.visitmungo.com.au/who-was-mungo-lady
>Her body was cremated, the remaining bones were crushed, burned again and then buried in the growing lunette

Mungo man was 'buried' with his hands in front of his pelvis and ribcage - a defensive posture, or indicative that his hands were tied in front of his body. The only evidence of a ceremony is red ochre found on Mungo man's head and upper body. This red ochre would have made Mungo man stand out to di- and mono- chromats, and may have been a mark of defeat as well as a sign to lead other hominids to his remains.
>>
File: image.jpg (605KB, 1906x3346px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
605KB, 1906x3346px
>>19410653

Mungo man, let's remember, displayed mt-haplogroups S, H, V, and U - and only the 'contaminant' haplogroup V was found in both attempts at sequencing his genome. Mungo lady was probably either a mummy who was dug up and set on fire, or a living woman who was first set on fire, then beaten to pieces, and finally left - any ochre again might have only marked a kill. As well, bolstering this claim, modern Australian aboriginees display the rare R1b1 haplogroup as well has haplogroup I.

The skulls of Mungo man and Mungo lady can be seen here;

>http://www.donsmaps.com/mungo.html
>http://www.donsmaps.com/clickphotos/mungoskull.jpg
>http://www.donsmaps.com/images15/mungoIMG_2340b.jpg

There's clearly a 'type' to the skull, and this 'Mungo-type skull' is clearly a subset of the Cro-magnon type;

>https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Cro-Magnon-male-skull.png
>http://www.modernreaders.com/kennewick-man/45284/melissa-taylor

At the bottom and back of the Cro-magnon and Kennewick skulls, a projection can be seen that resembles the projection of neanderthals - the skull is almost a pyramid in that the back, front and sides all taper towards the top. Modern Ameriendian skulls still display this feature, but have become progressively rounder and less tapered;

>https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/The_American_Indian/Chapter_18
>https://en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/File:The_American_Indian_Fig_93.jpg
>>
File: image.jpg (1003KB, 2078x3025px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1003KB, 2078x3025px
>>19410661

This Mungo-type skull is also found in southern China in the form of the 68k-159kYBP Liujiang remains;

>http://www.anthro.amu.edu.pl/pdf/ve/vol010/01rose.pdf
>Alternatively they would be older than ~ 159 ka. Thus, the date of 67,000 years old which has usually been attributed to the specimen in the past is plausible as a minimum
>Woo did not give much attention to the innominate other than to describe the iliac fossa as shallow and the acetabulum as facing forward
>the Liukiang specimen shows clearly its Mongoloid racial affinities
>He remarked on the small size of the individual compared to living people which he estimated as 145-150 cm (on the upper border of the Pygmy range
>Coon reiterated Woos (1959) statement that the acetabulum is rotated somewhat forward
>Mongoloid form of Homo sapiens still in the process of evolution except that the skull deviates somewhat from the Mongoloid line in an Australoid direction, as one would expect from an ancient skull from southeast china, the contact zone between the Mongoloid and Australoid peoples
>Like Woo, he emphasized the Mongoloid rather than Australoid character of the skull but did not comment on the postcrania, other than to say that the small size of face and postcrania give no basis for a suggestion of Negrito racial affinity
>The small size of the acetabulum and the wide sciatic notch might on first analysis, suggest that the individual may be female. The sciatic notch is fairly wide and the two parts are more symmetrical than J-shaped. The arc composé takes the form of a double curve which has been reported as more common in females than in males
>By the standards of the Chinese sample, the Liujiang specimen is clearly male: by the standards of the Australian Aboriginal sample it would be intermediate (when measured following Davivongs) and by the Czech and Ugandan samples it is also intermediate between males and females
>>
File: image.jpg (162KB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 800x1130px
>>19410671

Neanderthals had specific mutations involving the spine that reduced their lordotic curve, whereas humans and denisovans have the ancestral form;

>http://m.pnas.org/content/suppl/2014/04/17/1405138111.DCSupplemental/pnas.1405138111.sapp.pdf
>Among the derived non-synonymous changes seen on the Neandertal lineage, but that are ancestral in Denisova and present-day humans, the only significantly enriched phenotypic term is “hyperlordosis

This means that Y-DNYA had a human lordotic curve, and judging by the clearly foreward-facing Acetabula of the Cro-magnon Liujiang remains, this lordotic curve was used to bend the spine back at the waist to compensate for a constant seated-posture in the lower body. Liujiang man is feminine and neotenous in the same manner as whatever left the pigeon-toed footprints at Laetoli - officially left by afarensis, who also shows the lumbar curve and general gracile build;

>https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Owen_Lovejoy/publication/51367381_The_natural_history_of_human_gait_and_posture_Part_1_Spine_and_pelvis/links/09e4150576bc55d3fe000000/The-natural-history-of-human-gait-and-posture-Part-1-Spine-and-pelvis.pdf
>>
File: 003.jpg (238KB, 1200x1713px) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
238KB, 1200x1713px
>>19410594
>>19410616
>>19410635
>>19410653
>>19410661
>>19410671
>>19410685

give me a TL;DR
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 818x1157px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 818x1157px
>>19410685

>In any case, however, australopithecines had lumbar spines that were more mobile and capable of lordosis than are those of average modern humans
>Haeusler et al. recently presented detailed arguments [40] that these two specimens exhibit only five lumbar vertebrae (as well as KNM-WT15000, a specimen of H. erectus also described as having six lumbar vertebrae [31,36,41]; see be- low), but with the last thoracic essentially having lumbar-like function
>The implications are quite profound. Since apes exhibit the opposite change of lumbar column reduction (Fig. 2), the demonstrably more lordotic column in Australopithecus than occurs even in most H. sapiens

Even at Laetoli, the connection between the bone fragments that produced the collected Lucy specimen didn't necessarily come from the same individual or the same species - even back in 3600kYBP, it was probably a Liuliang man who left those modern, clubbed footed prints. For that matter, the bones said to belong to Lucy may belong to something like Liujiang man. But the time between 3600kYBP and 159kYBP - 3441k - is enormous, and between the Laetoli footprints and the split between humans and chimps was itself 900k years. For that matter, any hominid fossils found in Africa may be Y-DNYA-48q-P91-8T hybrids - which would explain the skull fragments found at Laetoli.

Hyperlordosis, pigeon-toe, short stature, and evidence of the retention of fat pads on the feet which is a neotenous feature when retained in adults. Art produced by the people who belonged to these ancient cultures included lordotic Venus figurines and cave art depicting the specific form of lordosis these ancient people displayed, such as the Sorcerer at Les Trois Freres;

>http://www.faculty.umb.edu/gary_zabel/Courses/Phil%20281/Philosophy%20of%20Magic/My%20Documents/Therianthropes.htm
>http://www.faculty.umb.edu/gary_zabel/Courses/Phil%20281/Philosophy%20of%20Magic/Paleolithic%20Art/pax-sorcerer.gif
>>
hail satan
>>
File: image.jpg (206KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206KB, 1000x1000px
>>19410689

Ancient humans were built like anime girls, and humanity shall be again. That's why everyone is turning into transsexuals and feminism is rising.

>>19410693

Note how the back seems to have a third curve at the base of the thorax which causes the back to arch backwards at that point, and this feature is combined with a long lower back or lumbar spine that seems to transition to a thoriatic identity further up the back than in a modern human. On the Venus of Lespugue, you can see how this would have looked with copius gynoid fat deposits;

>http://donsmaps.com/lespuguevenus.html
>http://donsmaps.com/images28/lespugeoriginal.jpg

Note the short shins and small feet of the Venus - these likely represented the thin shins and small, clubbed feet of the person being depicted. As well, neanderthals had short forearms and shins;

>http://donsmaps.com/lemoustier.html
>http://donsmaps.com/images25/neanderthaladaption.jpg
>The Neanderthals were a northern form of human in the same way that the arctic hare is a northern form of the jackrabbit. They evolved the most extreme anatomical adaptations to cold climates ever found among hominids, and have been characterised as 'hyperpolar

Even up to 7kYBP, these short shins and small feet were being depicted;

>http://www.anthropark.wz.cz/mmka.htm
>http://www.anthropark.wz.cz/morkul4.jpg
>http://www.anthropark.wz.cz/morkul15.jpg
>>
>>19410282
Love me some facesitting
>>
>>19410570
holy fuck bro, actually there are some fucked up facts.

this album black star was public 2 days before he died.

also he had a fucked up eye, like the muslims describe the antichrist (dajjal).

bowie was a sacrifice
>>
Beware of anyone connecting such cosmic predictions to such lowly, disconnected, worldly events.

Why are transexuals being pushed en masse on a thread about the eclipse? Why do Jews matter when the coming events will threaten even them? Extremes have a tendency to strike emotion and fuel arguments or distractions.

Beware of distraction and calculated misinformation, especially when others try to sound elaborate and informed to get their agenda across.
>>
>>19410829
the whole thing feels very much like a ritual, there's no two ways about it. also the lyrics are spooky as fug

>Something happened on the day he died
>Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside
>Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried:
>(I'm a blackstar, I'm a blackstar)

>How many times does an angel fall?
>How many people lie instead of talking tall?
>He trod on sacred ground, he cried aloud into the crowd
>(I'm a blackstar, I'm a blackstar, I'm not a gangstar)

also note the use of a solar eclipse through out the video
>>
>>19409154
The end is nigh. Repent.
>>
>>19410867
I was thinking exactly the same.

>something happned on the day he died
yes sure motherfucker, a fucking sacrifice to trigger the black star shit

I was researching a bit and many people are thinking that he was a very important satanic prophet or even the antichrist
>>
>>19410914
I can buy the prophet thing, I think he just very in-tuned with esoteric things, specially later in his life. I doubt he was the antichrist. I think "on the day he died" is something that will happen in the uture
>>
>>19410928
you are right, I'm already tired as fuck
>>
File: planetary_soul_grid.jpg (168KB, 1920x914px) Image search: [Google]
planetary_soul_grid.jpg
168KB, 1920x914px
>>19409154
>Maybe will trigger something...
Maybe some of us are tired of sitting around with our thumbs up our asses and are going to 'trigger" something ourselves.

https://2012portal.blogspot.com/2017/08/make-this-viral-unity-meditation-at.html

You are the savior that you have been waiting for.
>>
File: JesusFacepalmAndThusTheLord.jpg (44KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
JesusFacepalmAndThusTheLord.jpg
44KB, 750x600px
>>19410943
>You are the savior that you have been waiting for.
>>
File: 1501989654115.jpg (93KB, 486x698px) Image search: [Google]
1501989654115.jpg
93KB, 486x698px
>>19409565
>7 years after the first.
Revelation period of 3.5 years where the anti-christ comes in peace and 3.5 of the great Tribulation where Christians will be persecuted. All matches up.
>>
HOLY FUCK IT'S HAPPENING!!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RhXJhQ8ys90
>>
>>19409154
There's been literally thousands of them as seen from earth and millions, if not billions, if you consider perspectives from other planets and nothing has happened.

Why would this one be different?
>>
File: Adachi.png (209KB, 554x838px) Image search: [Google]
Adachi.png
209KB, 554x838px
I want to believe something will happen but the biggest natural disaster coming soon is most likely an earthquake. All we're doing now is grabbing at straws because life is boring and shit.
>>
>>19410258
HAS GRANT MORRISON EVER MENTIONED THIS
>>
>>19409449
I'm creating a talisman for Ghennom on that day.
Ghennom is considered the first of 7 hells within the qlipolth and I'm seeking Nahemoth/Lilith to allow me to start my initiation on the construction of this talisman.
Super excited, since this won't happen again for 40 years and I can finally make something special coinciding on an auspicious date.
>>
>>19410227
I have dozens on your posts screenshoted, everything you say sounds like schizophrenic ramblings
>>
>>19412689
I feel ya, trustworthy detective man.
>>
>>19409271
It is in these hills, that Juan Valdez and his trusty goat gather coffee beans every morning.
>>
>>19410015
Expect, earth is the one that rotates around the sun..
>>
i bet it will be cloudy
>>
>>19413155
,,|,,
>Mr comic relief
>>
File: image.jpg (340KB, 982x821px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
340KB, 982x821px
>>19412801

I'd read 'The Invisibles' before I smoked Salvia, but I don't think the comic influenced my trip - Salvia above all else refuses to meet your expectations.

Rather, I think Morrison saw the same thing I did. The Brazilian tranny in the comic does drugs with her grandmother on top of a pyramid, and she sees everything as a prop - pic related.

Imagine the world composed of these flat cardboard cut outs, and being told the secrets of the universe by a talking dog. That's Saliva, or at least the second phase of the trip - the first phase is the spikey clothes washer. I've never seen such an accurate depiction of a drug trip.

According to Morrison, the comic was a magical ritual. My writings have the same purpose. I actually think he did mention this, and drug-naive people just can't see it - I couldn't until I did drugs.

>>19413047

Awesome. Make sure to post them as often as possible.

I think that my way of thinking was the norm at one time and will be again;

>http://deoxy.org/alephnull/jaynes.htm
>In this book, Jaynes theorizes that ancient consciousness was radically different from modern consciousness. He suggests that ancient human beings had no sense of an interior, directing self
>Jaynes adduces evidence for this astonishing hypothesis from several sources. One is the "voices" heard by schizophrenic patients, which Jaynes interprets as a throwback to the bicameral mind of ancient times
>Jaynes suggests that each person had his own individual "god", which always told them what to do

I have my goddess - Somamba. She tells me what to do with genetic memory - for instance, she told me to burn pine wood with a laser to make graphene one day;

>http://freetexthost.com/p14iebomsf
>Indeed, the only step missing for the production of graphene in plants is the pyrolysis - simply burning lignin can produce carbon fibers as strong as predicted in my essays

It turned out to be real;

>https://phys.org/news/2017-07-chemists-laser-induced-graphene-wood.html
>>
>>19409994
I wonder whose waifu is gonna get raped.
>>
File: 1467878609946.jpg (30KB, 398x321px) Image search: [Google]
1467878609946.jpg
30KB, 398x321px
>>19410763
>Ancient humans were built like anime girls
This is what weabooism does to your brain kids
>>
>>19414495
he could be right though. sooooooonnnnn
>>
>>19414515
He's just retarded weeb
>>
>>19414521
b-but i want to believe that anime world can real.
>>
>>19409203
>not catholic but damn they describe the event very accurate

astrological bodies are really consistent in their movement, it's not that amazing
>>
>>19409154
https://discord.gg/PVrZamw
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2024x3016px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2024x3016px
>>19414495

I posted my evidence to prove my stance, and repeat a portion;

>The small size of the acetabulum and the wide sciatic notch might on first analysis, suggest that the individual may be female. The sciatic notch is fairly wide and the two parts are more symmetrical than J-shaped. The arc composé takes the form of a double curve which has been reported as more common in females than in males
>By the standards of the Chinese sample, the Liujiang specimen is clearly male: by the standards of the Australian Aboriginal sample it would be intermediate (when measured following Davivongs) and by the Czech and Ugandan samples it is also intermediate between males and females

This was Liujiang man. If you look at his skull, it's not particularly robust either.

I also post evidence that modern hands and feet are millions of years old, and note that the bones are very thin, short and gracile. The formal, professional reconstruction of the Laetoli footprints has the tallest hominid of the trio set at 1.55m.

Almost no ancient remains are complete - we don't find entire bodies, just bits of hands, feet, spines, pelvises, etc. Skulls are found more often, and often as isolated finds without bodies.

The reconstructions are done with the presumption that anatomically modern humans didn't exist 1 million years ago - that, despite how modern a hand might have been, or the fact that the macrocephalic allele of the MCPH1 gene is 1.1 million years old, we were just particularly advanced ape men.

I suggest that the proto-humans we discover are human-ape hybrids, and that modern humanity is a mix of angel and ape. We don't find their bones because they; cremated their dead; lived on barges at sea; and often turned into Soma and left no corpse at all.

The Aztecs built floating stone structures on water, and 740,000 years ago there was an iridium anomaly south of Australia and north of Papua New Guinea. Nuclear bombs leave iridium anomalies, but the Tunguska didn't.
>>
>>19409271
That's fucking creepy he just died and the eclipse is happening this year and will turn the sun black.Chris Cornell was very religious in his lyrics
>>
>>19414663
I hope they find a cure for autism
>>
>>19414686
And David Bowie had an eclipse music video right before he dided, and Jackson 5 have an eclipse video that's spooky! It just goes on. We are doomed!
>>
>>19414818
David Bowie dided?!?!
>>
File: image.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
>>19414663

765,000 years ago is also roughly the time of the neanderthal-human split;

>>http://www.nature.com/news/oldest-ancient-human-dna-details-dawn-of-neanderthals-1.19557
>And its age suggests that the early predecessors of humans diverged from those of Neanderthals between 550,000 and 765,000 years ago — too far back for the common ancestors of both to have been Homo heidelbergensis, as some had posited

Neanderthals were homozygotes for the microcephaly allele of the MCPH1 gene, much like modern Africans. They also had the dark pigmentation-causing alleles of the SLC24A5 and SLC45A2 genes, like modern Africans.

African animals often experience a reduction in lumbar vertebrae - Asian elephants have 4-5, while African elephants have 3. Chimps and gorillas have 3, humans have 5. Neanderthals had stiff spines compared to modern humans, and they probably got it by breeding with a hominid that had adapted to Africa.

Currently, the oldest anatomically modern humans date back to 322,000 years at Jebel Irhoud, Morocco. The finds were originally considered neanderthals, but gene sequencing revealed them to be humans with neanderthal admixture.

As well, we've only found one denisovan finger bone, and we have evidence of a fourth mystery species via gene sequencing;

>http://www.sci-news.com/othersciences/anthropology/science-neanderthal-genome-fourth-lineage-01624.html

Also, there's evidence that everyone but Africans has the A allele of TBX15, which both denisovans and neanderhals were homlzygous for;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5430617/
>This allele is absent or almost absent (<1% frequency) in all African populations, and the Denisovan and Altai Neanderthal genomes are both homozygous for the A allele
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5430617/figure/msw283-F1/

As you can see on the map, Europeans have the A allele at low frequencies. So it's a lie that Europeans have no denisovan DNA.
>>
>>The end is once again upon us.
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 651x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 651x1100px
>>19414781

See >>19414827. Some Europeans have strange alleles, and you know us as autists.

I wouldn't consider myself anything special, except for my prolific writing and the fact that my hypothesized industrial processes (Graphene from pine wood) turn out to work. Autism and transsexuality both feature BSTc's (The part of the brain that transfers information from the body to the brain) which are small for males - but normal size for females.

Liujiang man not only had a feminine pelvis - he was only 150cm. The genetic changes effect males more than females, because females already had lower GH, estrogen, testosterone, etc.

Basically, ancient humans were more androgynous and neotenous than modern people. The small, gracile size of Asian and Native American men, compared to the large size of European men is due to non-human hominid ancestory in European populations. Conversely, it was certain African groups who preserved the small size of our ancestors the best of all peoples.

We can re-acquire our ancient, feminine, small, beautiful phenotype via race-mixing and eugenics, and that's what I plan on devoting my life to.

Get ready for tons of little me's!
>>
>>19409154
It won't be the happening
Because that's what everyone wants
Enjoy this endless purgatory of mediocrity because nobody believes in love anymore
And no I'm not talking about loving god
I'm talking about loving other humans you selfish pricks who want to go back into their mothers womb and let daddy take care of the monsters you pretend don't exist
Or they exist in some silly poetic "yin yang" childish view where you expect only mild suffering like stubbing your toe instead of the possibility of being horribly disfigured by a lunatic possessed by the same incomprehensible infinity you foolishly claim to understand because you attach your favorite names to it and call it your pal

Welcome to dirt
Enjoy your stay, eat your god damn vegetables and find someone special to get along with so you can have a chance at bearing this hellscape
Because the void and the patterns only have one thing to say
You're going to die one day so quit wasting time chasing your own tail
>>
Yes. It will trigger all of /pol/ to complain that the sun turning black is SJW bullshit.
>>
File: 1501689279751.jpg (23KB, 682x515px) Image search: [Google]
1501689279751.jpg
23KB, 682x515px
>>19414988
You disgust me
>>
>>19415038
Ok shadow the hedgehog, tone it down a little bit. Kiss a girl or something.
>>
File: NorwaySpiral.jpg (195KB, 1800x1006px) Image search: [Google]
NorwaySpiral.jpg
195KB, 1800x1006px
>>19409154
>>
File: PX4.jpg (890KB, 1920x1372px) Image search: [Google]
PX4.jpg
890KB, 1920x1372px
>>19409154
Possibly a mass sighting of Nibiru to end the cover-up.
>>
File: image.jpg (358KB, 960x1357px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
358KB, 960x1357px
>>19415068

Yeah, Hitler tried to kill off people like me - and I don't mean transsexuals. Autists, dwarfs, retards in truth were the only people truly murdered by the Nazis. Someone like myself (Very small build, psychotic, bad in school early on) would have been the first to go.

Gaia protects her people. My great grandmother was a Jew, and I think I have African in me. We're all part of the Gaian enterprise, and our dreams are all part of it.
>>
>>19415185
>Jew
>African
>weeb
The bait
>>
something big is coming...
>>
>>19413596
>Salvia above all else refuses to meet your expectations
Bahaha, doesn't work on me.
Every time I have used salvia, I have instinctively "negotiated" with it.
It legit feels like a wordless social experience.
I've felt it with other drugs, too. And with dreams.
Salvia's opening salvo of negotiation was basically "trust me completely with no conditionals whatsoever" and I noped at it
So it took its ball and went home
no hallucinations
I upped the dose repeatedly
It got stronger with every upped dose, and finally it tried something else, which was basically to overwhelm me with a vast count of possible scenarios
I picked one and collaborated with the salvia on a brief exploration of a hypertextured maze.
I came away feeling like I got what I wanted, but the salvia didn't

I've only tried again once since then.
The negotiation started, and it was a flat, irritable social interaction
salvia's opening salvo was basically "what do YOU want?"
For some reason, the only thing I could think to reply with was a feedback loop of my present environment
The salvia mirrored the loop back to me, so the subconscious negotiation channel filled with a thrum of my own immediate perceptions
Nothing seemed to be happening
when I got up to redose
I realized that some of the objects around me appeared to have been retextured.
So I decided that was enough.
No reason to irritate the salvia.
>>
File: time_of_perplexity-8.jpg (820KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
time_of_perplexity-8.jpg
820KB, 2550x3300px
This is the time of perplexicty
>>
File: time_of_perplexity-9.jpg (919KB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
time_of_perplexity-9.jpg
919KB, 2550x3300px
>>19416325
>2
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
>>19416322

>Every time I have used salvia, I have instinctively "negotiated" with it

My trips start with the sudden realization that everything around me looks like pic related. The horrifying thing is that as fantastic as anything you see may be, it looks like a totally real physical object.

But the world is no longer made of plants and rocks - but instead, plastic. Like a children's plastic toy house - because, for some reason, the world is now limited to about 5ft in every direction, and it seems like you're inside of a plastic prison.

Time has ceased to exist in linear sequence, and so in another room so to speak your body is being sucked into the furnace, and pumped out into a cartoon plastic landscape. There, you lose control of your body and are brought to your doom, first on a conveyor belt, then on a meat hook into the sky.

In another room, I'm riding a cloud into the sky, and it's very uncomfortable. I don't like being here, and I'm trying to tell myself that I'm having fun, but in truth I want to go home so badly. There's a horrible man mocking me, and he doesn't even respond to my pleas for help.

What negatiation?

As far as not tripping - that's just a block on the memory of the horrific trip.
>>
>>19416379
>just a block on the memory
Idiot.
That's a very recognizable kind of gaslighting.
Your sense of self is impoverished.
That's probably why you experience being mocked and abused instead of experiencing a negotiation.
Be yourself. Be YOU. What do YOU want?
>>
>>19413596

You're a crazy weird fucker, but I like you. It's a shame that transgenderism makes me uncomfortable. Like, you're simultaneously making alarm bells go off in my head, but I also really dig a lot of what you're saying and where you're coming from.

I really DO like the fact that you're all about keeping your dick, despite preferring femininity elsewhere. I wouldn't mind seamlessly switching between genders, but as it is now, SRS just seems like some heinous mutilation that I simply can't comprehend why people would put themselves through.

Isn't it better to just make peace with your biology? Being man or woman wouldn't change my happiness --- or depression.

Meh. Nevermind me. I usually have something more worthwhile to say, but right now I'm just commenting on the spectacle that is your personality.

In/Casino/Out
>>
File: image.jpg (204KB, 950x950px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204KB, 950x950px
>>19416388

>That's a very recognizable kind of gaslighting. Your sense of self is impoverished

Part of traditonal religious practice is social isolation. When you do this, you're forced to look at the universe in terms of a total absence of territorial fights, sex, etc. Your mind occupies itself with the intricacies of matter.

The sense of self dies away, and that too is the goal of religious practice - I think this is the same as clinical impoverishment of self. The west pathologizes my condition, although what I will say is that my ability to run my mouth on image boards proves there's no witch hunt against people like myself.

I'm just not a western person - or an Eastern one, for that matter. They've actually correlated different genes to different language features. ASPM, shows strong geographical division, displaying a hypertrophic G allele that;

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1904158/#!po=20.5000
>reaches high frequencies in Central and Western Asia, Europe and North Africa, as well as in Papua-New Guinea (but there are reasons to suspect contamination; see Discussion) and very low frequencies in East Asia, sub-Saharan Africa, and the Americas
>MCPH-D is very frequent in Asia, Europe, and the Americas, moderately frequent in North and East Africa, South-East Asia, and Oceania (see comment on Papua-New Guinea), and very rare in Central, Western, and South sub-Saharan Africa
>We propose that their effects involve subtle differences in the organization of the cerebral cortex, with cognitive consequences including linguistic biases in the processing and acquisition of linguistic tone

I've studied Japanese, and I found it to be a 'road sign' language, where almost nothing was actually said - 'Nomu se!' means 'Drink!' A Japanese sentence is basically a string of one-liners attached with particles.

I attempted to create a language which exemplified this stop-sign concept, and it can be found here;

>http://freetexthost.com/wagsimy5e1
>>
File: image.jpg (587KB, 1320x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
587KB, 1320x1500px
>>19418002

>That's probably why you experience being mocked and abused instead of experiencing a negotiation

People generally describe Salvia as uncomfortable. I think my visions of abuse are just my mind's attempt to explain why everything suddenly sucks.

Salvia is a major downer as far as drugs go. It doesn't make you depressed or disinterested, but it makes you feel like a worthless little pile of shit. There's a definite sense of inferiority in the face of the Salvia beings - they can move and have autonomy, and you're paralyzed and are on a conveyor belt.

>Be yourself. Be YOU. What do YOU want?

I want to be one of those glorious beings I see on Salvia. It's a lot like The Hellbound Heart (The book Hellraiser was based on,) actually;

>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hellbound_Heart
>He hears rumours of the Lemarchand Configuration, a puzzle box that is said to be a portal to an extradimensional realm of unfathomable carnal pleasure
>Opening the box, Frank is confused and horrified when the Cenobites, rather than beautiful women, turn out to be horribly scarified creatures whose bodies have been modified to the point that they are apparently sexless
>Nonetheless, Frank eagerly takes their offer of experiences like he has never known before, despite their repeated warnings that it may not be what he expects and that he cannot renege on their agreement
>Frank is sucked into the Cenobite realm, where he realises that he will be subjected to an eternity of (what is to humans) torture

When I read the book (I've never seen the movie,) it blew my mind how similar it was to my particular series of Salvia trips - except I actually saw the beautiful women, but they were still as intense as the Cenobites.
>>
>>19409154
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIVwEbo0N4Y&t=5s
>>
File: christ_cuck.png (114KB, 533x541px) Image search: [Google]
christ_cuck.png
114KB, 533x541px
>>19411022
You can sit around waiting for some cuck savior. After 25+ years I've come to the conclusion that ALL saviors are just bullshit to lull you into inaction, and keep you from doing what is personally necessary to escape this soul prison.

Next retard who claims to be "the savior" gets punched in the dick.
>>
File: summer storm sept23.jpg (3MB, 4096x5784px) Image search: [Google]
summer storm sept23.jpg
3MB, 4096x5784px
>>
>>19409164
no..... duh
>>
File: 1479781994015.jpg (371KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479781994015.jpg
371KB, 1920x1080px
>>19409154
simply excited to see my first solar eclipse.
im 29 years old. im going to use my welding helmet to observe it
>>
File: bored-at-computer.jpg (123KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
bored-at-computer.jpg
123KB, 500x334px
>>19409154
>maybe will trigger something
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.