[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

END OF THE WORLD !

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: endoftheworld.png (417KB, 780x437px) Image search: [Google]
endoftheworld.png
417KB, 780x437px
Is it finally happening? what should i do to prepare ? i tried asking god for forgiveness but I'm worried that he's not listening to me anymore because i accidentally cursed him in my head multiple times also END OF THE WORLD thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujcZUEicLGA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbwY3PdOS2I
>>
>>19408893
>Is it finally happening?
No. Nothing is happening. It's just more fear mongering over an arbitrary date.
>>
It's going to happen soon I'll pray for you OP
>>
>>19408907
well aside from the date that everyone keeps talking about do you think the world would ever end ?
>>
I can't shake the feeling that something is going to happen but not all at once. Like the beginning of the end is soon or possibly already here. Definitely no exact dates it doesn't work that way
>>
>>19408968
Go look up the heat death of the universe.
>>
Tip 21#

Stop jynxing shit! Every time some asshole makes a prediction a bunch of 20-something trendy hipster fucks spread this shit like wildfire and their collective consciousness energy cancels the end of the world and restarts it!

some of us actually want the world to end you fucker!
>>
>>19409497
Heh, I think this is onto something
>>
File: 1438055915401.jpg (265KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1438055915401.jpg
265KB, 1440x1080px
>>19409497
>collective consciousness energy cancels the end of the world and restarts it!

Quality post my friend

As was foretold, "no one would expect the end times, it would come like a thief in the night" so when we have 7 bilion people on earth and hundreds if not thousands of nutjobs that see doom around every corner, there is absolutely no chance that "no one ever saw it coming"

Internet plays a major role in this, 50 years ago no one could hope that people on the other side of the globe could hear his "end is nigh" bullshit.

tl:dr: No happenings unless people who discover it shut the fuck up and watch the events unfold instead of spreading the information beforehand
>>
>>19408893
look its not the end of the world... yet. many people actively have tried to start the end of the world. a lot of white people for some reason wanted to start the end of the world and many old rich geezers wanted to start the end of the world

i think on some level they were impatient and wanted to collect their prize for being a good christian. yea not how this works apparently. in fact there is a growing suspicion that the bible is all lies

right now we are at a crossroad. another race has to vanish. people who are keep track may not realize how many have been wiped out. some would say 0 because some native americans still exist. they are wrong. many early hominids are gone. they came from the same family of primates and humanity came from which is actually a collection of higher primates not a singular species

george bush and some rich guys and even hollywood wanted it to be east asians because their fathers wanted it to be them. but the west has failed... a lot. right now africa is set to phase out europe and the middle east set to phase out australian whites and every one chipping in on canada and south america is phasing out whites and africa has given them until november to get the fuck out or die. in 3 years the white population globally may drop to 1/3 its current because of increased instances of aids and violent crime and human trafficking (brazil oddly likes buying white people and so does south africa for sex work but they dont live long).
>>
>>19411114
Unexpected execution paradox
>>
>>19411140
>3 years
Not happening. Study demographic shifts more.
Diseases don't spread as readily among whites as other races due to high genetic IQ factors and an individually developed sense of self. (Which is also why narcissistic assholes hate whites.) Violent crime, same story.
Human trafficking historically spreads population groups WAY better than it decimates them; trafficked Africans are one of the drivers of white replacement in first world countries, whereas trafficked whites are one of the hints that the race may be in danger of minority status but it isn't about to die out any time soon.
>>
>>19408893
Get some help. Nothing is happening. Your life is as normal and pointless as our countless ancestors.
Oh, and god doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1446193650773.jpg (61KB, 538x627px) Image search: [Google]
1446193650773.jpg
61KB, 538x627px
>>19412165

t. Unbegun
>>
File: 1501725537031.jpg (57KB, 600x677px) Image search: [Google]
1501725537031.jpg
57KB, 600x677px
>>19412165
>>
>>19409497
>Tipping fedora intensifies
>>
>>19408893
Sit down quietly, put your head between your knees... and kiss your sweet ass goodbye cause' it's finally fucking happenig men!!!
>>
>>19412202
He's right, though. Not gonna comment on the God part, but there have been tens of thousands of end of the world predictions in the last thousand years.

Just because you work graveyard shift in Walmart doesn't mean that the world should/will end.
>>
File: 1496874910014.jpg (17KB, 301x310px) Image search: [Google]
1496874910014.jpg
17KB, 301x310px
>>19408893
>i tried asking god for forgiveness but I'm worried that he's not listening to me anymore because i accidentally cursed him in my head multiple times

Do you honestly think an ageless omnipotent being of pure love and light gives a shit about this?

Don't pray for forgiveness. It will mean nothing to you until you have forgiven yourself. Pray for guidance.

This isn't the end, friend. It's the beginning. So you can stop freaking out and start rejoicing because shit is about to get more awesome than anyone could have ever predicted.
>>
>>19408893
Daily reminder that /x/ has predicted the end of the world a great number of times and so far they have never been right.
>>
tips to living the next few million years, always have a group of fear mongers
>>
>>19412719
>It will mean nothing to you until you have forgiven yourself.
You already know what happens when you forgive yourself too much.
>>
>>19408893
POOR MENTAL HEALTH THREAD
Get help. Sucks if you live in the US.
>>
>>19408893
I wouldn't worry about whatever god you believe in being mad. As long as you are not cuttin peoples heads off or anything to that nature you will be fine.
>>
I like the hype whenever these END OF THE WORLD predictions show up. It's really funny to watch absolutely nothing happen.
2006 was kinda funny, 2012 was hilarious, that rapture thing was really funny because good hentai released on that day and the stream was called "the fapture", the CERN portal to DOOM didn't work, now there's space satan.

If the world would end it would be something like waking up, looking outside and seing everything destroyed, not a date you can speculate and wait until it happens. It also says so in the bible and other books that talk about it.
>>
>>19408893
Do none of y'all even study eschatology? Read Matthew 24, read Revelations.....even if y'all don't believe it, go read it.....you might gain wisdom, if you are not afraid......
>>
>>19408893
>i accidentally cursed him in my head multiple times
d-does he read our heads? why would a god do that
>>
File: 1495680287085.gif (613KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495680287085.gif
613KB, 500x500px
>>19408893
The harvest appears to be upon us..
>>
>>19413043
if you do not take his side he will kill you, nothing else matters. No religion of any sort will protect you, the only side that will be safe is his.
>>
>>19411140
>a lot of white people
Ah yes, the people's of Whitistan
>>
>>19408893
Through Christ all sins are absolved and forgiven.
>>
>>19408893
This
Pathetic
Asking god forgiveness to go to heaven after death
You arent repenting because its the right thing to do
Youre doing it because youre afraid of the bottomless pit
I say fuck the Demiurge
I am going to hell
And thats because of my incaabilty to feel remorse
Ill make my stand bravely
Ill die singing
>>
File: 1472139572567.jpg (95KB, 300x327px) Image search: [Google]
1472139572567.jpg
95KB, 300x327px
>>19408893
I've been kept waiting for far too long, but the time has not come yet.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.