[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alchemy General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: solis22.jpg (124KB, 590x913px) Image search: [Google]
solis22.jpg
124KB, 590x913px
"God must become man, and man must become God. Heaven msut become one with the earth, and the earth msut become a heaven, so that her will may become the will of heaven" - Jacob Boehme

“Lapis philosophicus is what it is, and always has been, and does what it does, and always has done, in terms of how it affects and changes those few who have succeeded in their decades-long endeavour and thus discovered it, and discovered it where it has always been hidden.”

Good texts:
The Hermetic Tradition - Evola
The Way to Christ - Boehme
The Imitation of Christ - Kempen
Theosophia Practica - Gichtel
The Book of Supreme Truth - John Ruysbroeck
Bhagavad Gita

Alchemy texts proper:
Rosarium Philosophorum - Rosary of the Philosophers
Splendor Solis (with text www.rexresearch.com/splsol/trismosin.htm)

Fiction:
Golem and The Green Face by Meyrink
>>
File: 1484106495057.jpg (428KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484106495057.jpg
428KB, 1600x1200px
Those are not good texts, faggot. For real alchemy look up Fulcanelli, St. Didier, Cyliani...There are two ways, wet and dry. Alchemists almost always describe the same process under different veiled terms.

Here are the two biggest alchemical libraries on the internet

https://mega.nz/#F!jBk3nBwC!3kbcd3Yb0I1Dkw6GCBLY1A
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/uldbxpm2nyw7a
>>
>>19408817
Not interested in physical transmutations.
>>
>>19408842
Save for the memes, that's the only alchemy there is. I've never read a text on "spiritual alchemy" that wasn't a total new age bollocks, like Kybalion.
>>
>>19408859
You're reading crappy texts then, the one I listed are the real deal.
>>
>>19408864
Check the discussion on alchemy in this thread.

https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19390720/#q19391631
>>
>>19408869
THanks
>>
>>19408869
Useless, all of it. Stop deluding your self with high sounding words and a colorful infographics.
>>
>>19408881
Yeah, I found it interesting how the info that guy presented mirrored what Gurdjieff taught. He always claimed that his Fourth Way was based off something much more ancient. It seems to unite his ideas with daoism and the teachings of Pythagoras.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.