[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ Tell me about your paranormal experiences / stories.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170526_014551.jpg (36KB, 191x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170526_014551.jpg
36KB, 191x274px
/x/ Tell me about your paranormal experiences / stories.
>>
>be me
>be fucked by ghost
>very uncomfortable
>>
>>19408697
>be me
>die
>peace.jpg
>>
File: 1501701458087.jpg (66KB, 786x576px) Image search: [Google]
1501701458087.jpg
66KB, 786x576px
>>19408697
>be me
>In my room, casting spells from the Dead Jellyfish guide (super useful desu)
>do the banishing, form a little ball of weird magic stuff on my table
>stare at the ball, unsure of what exactly I want to do with it. Stare at it for a few seconds too long
>feel a tickling sensation behind my ears
>wtf.jpg
>As I stare at the ball, I can almost see something reaching out
>are those hands?
>little grabby clawed hands reach out of the ball like its a flat plane, and a weird Nosferatu looking thing with huge red eyes climbs out
>You couldnt see this thing physically, but when you closed your eyes or tried to look in your periphery it was just there
>Cold sweat all over me. Heart begins to hammer in my chest
>The ghoul thing begins to reach forwards. Everything suddenly feels cold
>It presses its face against mine
>It feels like Ive stuck my face in an ice cold bath
>It becomes hard to breathe
>Try to move but my whole body is frozen in sheer terror
>I close my eyes and find that its eyes are staring at me from the back of my own eyelids
>Attempt to push my brain out of my own head
>Set everything around me alight with astral fire
>Redraw protective circle five times, trapping the ghoul within the concentric rings
>Flood everything with fire
>Ghoul just stares at me as the flames consume it, and its flesh blackens like burnt paper as it peels away
>I no longer doubt my belief in magic
>>
>>19408873
What is the Dead Jellyfish guide and how can I get it?
>>
File: 1501575856817.jpg (30KB, 417x454px) Image search: [Google]
1501575856817.jpg
30KB, 417x454px
>>19408916
Go to the Occult and Magick General and use the mega link. Its under Chaos Magick. Itll get you started
>>
File: 1485395788409.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1485395788409.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>About a little over 10 years ago my mother and step father were getting a divorce.
>My mother, brother and I moved to a town house complex
> it's a full house but the next house is attached
>At the time I was 11 or 12
>i only saw my mother every other weekend due to moving in with my dad for stability
>Whenever I was over I always felt uncomfortable in there.
>I developed a fear of the dark, which I had not had since I was 4 or 5 and I only had when staying in the town house.
>It always felt like I was being watched and in a place I didn't belong.

>the basement being the worst part of the house.
>I refused to go down there alone.
I>t was one huge room, the size of the whole house's length and width.
>I never, fucking never would go to the dark half of the basement.
>felt someone or thing watching me from that half of the basement when I was down there.
>It always felt like I was in some sort of danger

>I developed depression while I was there
>My nights consisted of me staying up with the lights on.
>my brother's room was next to mine, but was always out
>I would hear, several times a night the door to the front door open and footsteps walk upstairs

>one night it was constant, the sound of walking up and down the stairs
>I went outside my room to ask my brother why he got home so late and if he could keep it down.
>There was nothing there.
>I checked my brother's room, he was asleep.
>Turns out he had the night off and didn't go out that night either.

>After that I knew it wasn't my brother making that noise and it got worse for me.
>I started picturing a bearded man in my head whenever i heard the stairs make noise.

>My brother also got into trouble around this time.
>was very angry all the time which was unlike him and still is today

>I never met the neighbors but you could hear the woman and man and their kid often.
>>
File: 1472844159459.jpg (36KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472844159459.jpg
36KB, 500x500px
>>19409443
>we had only two TVs and I liked watching G4tv so i'd watch TV in my mother's room

>I, like the basement, felt like I was being watched and it was uncomfortable.
>unlike the basement, i didn't feel in danger.
>I always kept checking over my shoulder and to the open closet and bathroom, just instinctively.

>Recently I had a nightmare about the fucking place.
>I decide when I saw my mother, to tell her about it, just as small talk.
>I told her everything i experienced there

>she gets serious with me.
>Apparently, she had the same experiences, but never wanted to alert me or my brother for various reason.

>She said, she often called me downstairs because she was afraid of the basement as well and would hear shuffling in the back half, where i said shit was really creepy.

>She often heard noises of doors opening and closing and someone walking up the stairs during the day when i was at my dads
>she assumed it was my brother home early, often because he was, and it sounded like he rushed inside, ran up the stairs, and slammed his door but without saying anything.

>We often heard our neighbors, like I said but she actually talked to the guy living there.
>On more than one occasion we heard a woman and man flirting in the evening and laughing and having a good time, usually when we were all eating dinner. same for a mother and child during the day.
>The guy living there was a med student who was often not home.
>He said he was usually out at nights and sleeping during the day and told my mother he lived alone.
>He apparently never heard us, even though we were a loud bunch

>My mother also said she believed my depression and my brother anger, which he had been getting more aggressive was tied to the home.
>she actually paid for my brother to move out, telling both of us that she thought it would help him with school and work, which it did .
>>
File: 1476698098139.png (18KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1476698098139.png
18KB, 645x773px
>>19409448
>My mother's boyfriend, who i forgot to mention moved in after about a year also experienced the same shit but only told my mother.
>He said he often saw people walking around in the other room in the corner of his eye, even when he was alone.

>My mother also told me about this man who she often woke up to.
>He was always standing in the doorway of her room.
>She described the man who I pictured in my head, but said he had these sunken dark holes where his eyes should be.
>apparently the look he gave her was one of pure hatred.
>He was translucent as well, which I think kept her from calling the cops

>We asked the managers of the town houses if there was a death on the property before moving out or if there was a demolished home or anything to explain the hostility that we all felt from this guy
>there was nothing on the property prior to the complex.
I kind of wonder if it was maybe demonic or something, To be honest I really don't know much about hauntings or demons beyond horror movies so i could be speaking out my ass, but the thought of that place still scares me pretty badly, in my mid 20's
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.