[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Celebs replaced by aliens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

Celebs replaced by aliens
>>
>>19408234
Normal people call this surgery and botox.
But whatever you wanna believe i guess.
>>
>>19408234
dude has had multiple hair transplants and tons of injections and surgery
either he is massively insecure about aging or has to maintain a certain image to protect his marketability
most likely a bit of both
>>
>>19408234
KYS
>>
dumb cunt
>>
>>19408234
Yes, injection of alien substance under the skin.
>>
File: XHBa71T.jpg (70KB, 702x1024px) Image search: [Google]
XHBa71T.jpg
70KB, 702x1024px
>>19408247
>believing in botox

hahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahha
>>
Robert Pattinson
>>
>>19408846
>I'll just inject Botulism in this human skin.

That's why the reptiloids always win, you don't use logic.
>>
>>19408870
I hope you're just trolling and you're not actually the simplistic cunt that you appear to be.
>>
>>19408234

...orrrrr, by... *gasp!* surgery.

shocker.
>>
>>19408870
>saying you could survive a bottox injection
>being this stupid

Dude, you know what they are doing when they inject botox? They kill you. And you also wanna know why? Because wrinkles actually defend your brain from hypnosis-rays the reptiloids are using to control you people. Thats also the reason why only old people get wrinkles etc. BECAUSE THEIR BODY FINALLY FOUND A WAY TO DEFEND ITSELF
Obviously your brain is not able to resist afterwards and you basically "die". I can't believe there could be "people" (I know those arent humans) who would still believe in this nonsense. BOTTOX = TOXIC!"!
>>
mad shills always means OP is right
>>
>>19409135
This, just like true earth.
>>
>>19409135
my cat is an alien
>>
At what point was Michael Jackson not Michael Jackson and was replaced?
>>
>>19408247
Call it botox again and they will make the call.
>>
>>19408234
I started crying because I was laughing so hard when I saw this thread. imagine being so ugly someone out there genuinely thinks you were replaced by aliens. holy fuck
>>
>>19409112
i've had botox done. twice. still alive, with no illnesses.
>>
>>19411212
I wouldn't mind getting some in my coin purse, smooth the sack up.
>>
>>19411212
well, if you want to believe that.
Sad
>>
>>19410055
>751x600
ha! what will they do, nuke france?
>>
File: Jackie-Stallone-main.jpg (89KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
Jackie-Stallone-main.jpg
89KB, 1200x630px
>>19408252
His mother did the same thing and now her face looks like it's melting
>>
>>19408234
Dude just got old and surgery.
>>
>>19411217
Winning
>>
>>19411712
Terrifying
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.