[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Malaysian Airlines MH370 and MH17 were the same plane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4608.png (840KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4608.png
840KB, 980x552px
Taking a poll of how many people on /x/ think that Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370 that disappeared after leaving Kuala Lumpur was the same plane that was shot down over Ukraine. Reasons to support this theory:

1. Both were Malaysian Airlines flights.

2. Both were Boeing 777-200ER airplanes.

3. MH370 disappeared on March 8, 2014, while MH17 was shot down on July 17, 2014.

4. No debris from MH370 was discovered until July 29, 2015, and the vast majority of the wreckage was never found and was not spotted in the ocean after a massive search.

5. Theories that MH370 was taken to be used for a future false attack arose even before MH17 was shot down.

6. MH17 was said to have been shot down by Russian rebels, giving the US and NATO countries justification to become more involved in the situation.

7. MH370 disappeared only a few weeks after Russian plans to annex Crimea began to develop, as pro-Russian demonstrations in Crimea started in late February 2014.

Thoughts?
>>
dude coincidence both of them have 7
>>
>>19408169

Somewhat irrelevant, but notably, 9/11 flights were 175, 77, 11 and 93.

Only 93 seems out of place, numerically, until you realize that '93 was the year of the first WTC bombing. Both the '93 bombing and Flight 93 (Shanksville/"let's roll") were unsuccessful.

So I do think the Illuminati likes the number 7, and giving little clues like this, to drive us nuts and as an inside joke.
>>
>>19408169
mind blown
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.