[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird shit that has happen to you; dump it here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 21b.jpg (46KB, 680x426px) Image search: [Google]
21b.jpg
46KB, 680x426px
Out in Gods forsaken indian campground USA with BoyScouts, cousin with me. Fuck yeah, my cousin is my best friend.

2 in the morning, I wake up to scratching noises and IDFK what was happening. Then a formless shape hovered over my cousins body and kept making noises. I try not to run or move because I think it was a raccoon. It could have been demonic IDK but he didn't wake up.

Don't remember what happens next but I have nightmares about that place.

Out camping in site where there are no bears. Sleep and hear nothing LOL. Wake up and there are fresh claw marks on the cabin. Mom said she heard something then they were there. No one else on the campground heard or saw anything and there were 50 people at the campground.

Live in country til 12, go to grandfathers housecabin. Literally tell (never saw ghosts at that age) its haunted to shit. Feel intense demonic pressure in Grandpas closet like weird gravity, unexplainable. He tells me not togo back there. Pretty sure brother felt the same way. "Oh well lets go bike"

Go biking in a tennis court, feel lighter spiritual pressure. Idk, scared shitless of that place. Local city had a kid report she saw a demon in a church bathroom.

Be high AF on bennies, see two people literally materialize out of thin air in 20's.
See bird with liquid metal eyes. See a statue high AF move it's eyes and watch me.

I'll post more if interested.
>>
File: jollynnigger_85.jpg (32KB, 206x330px) Image search: [Google]
jollynnigger_85.jpg
32KB, 206x330px
>>19408140
Out with cousin. At uncles house. Sleep time, played vidya all night. Look outside window. Fuck the woods was haunted and I could tell. Gravity pulling me towards the woods. Try to sleep,all I can think about is the woods and the window in my cousins room. Sleep on ground and try not to look out window. Weird shit.

Live out in country less than a mile away from a murder scene from the 1980's. House is 300 years old, someone died there. Never could go downstairs without looking over shoulder to moms room because I felt like something was watching me for 8 years. Yup. Saw weird shit moving in forests all throughout life outside of home, assumed to be coyotes. One time one got within 100km of me. Freaked out, my memories don't let me remember anything else. Tell mom at 20, she freaks the fuck out and tells me not to tell anyone. Have terrible nightmares that the house is haunted by demons more scary than Satan to my brain, usually lastsfor hours and I wake up sweating. ALl in the room where my mom used to sleep. Horrible nightmares... so scary (I never get scared) that I feel like death. Can recall their faces only in sleep fazes......
>>
>>19408140
nothing weird ever happens to me, feels bad man
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.