[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What type of home products can help induce Lucid Dreaming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: South_Indian_tea_(5399611578).jpg (10KB, 220x323px) Image search: [Google]
South_Indian_tea_(5399611578).jpg
10KB, 220x323px
What type of home products can help induce Lucid Dreaming?
>>
File: 1499012592896.jpg (59KB, 248x438px) Image search: [Google]
1499012592896.jpg
59KB, 248x438px
>>19407979
An alarm clock. You're all probably aware of this by now but waking yourself up periodically through the night can have an effect on your dreams and how much control you have during them.
>>
File: 1193880156_f.jpg (25KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
1193880156_f.jpg
25KB, 500x277px
>>19407979

Just eat fruits and vegies, I found works amazing

No meats, its tough but it works, I still Lucid Dream though after eating meat but I find 24hr just eating F&V it way better in my experience
>>
Nicotine patches while you sleep give off some pretty vivid dreams.

Also. I used this app that chimes a dozen times at random intervals through the day.

When it does you are supposed to do a "reality check". Basically hold your nose shut with your fingers and try to breath through your nose. If you can't, you are awake, if you can, you are dreaming.

The so then chimes the same sound while you are asleep to induce a reality check.

Worked pretty well. I just had a hard time not waking up once I realized I was dreaming.
>>
Get raped and then be traumatized by it, then drink 8 cups of coffee a day or more, throw in any extra caffeine you can. That's how I started.
>>
>>19408269
Funny
>>
Smoke calea zacatechichi (dream herb).

Warning, it tastes awful.
>>
>>19408269
To be honest excess caffeine might help anyway, too much caffeine increases brain activity whilst your asleep
>>
>>19408338
*you're
>>
>>19407979
>calea zacatechichi tea
>melatonine pills
>dream journal
>an alarm clock
Drink the tea and pop 3mg melatonine then stay away from anything that emits light/phone, computer, tv/ for about an hour before you go to sleep. Once you hit the sack either use self-hypnosis or an alarm clock to wake up in the middle of the night and write whatever you remember from the dream, in as much detail as you can remember into your dream journal. Hypnosis works best since you actually wake up once the dream is over, rather than in the middle of it, as can happen often while using an alarm. Once you have about a week worth of dreams written down you'll get how your dream patterns work and realise you're in a dream pretty much instantly.
>>
Nicotine
>>
>>19407979
home products mugwort tea it can also help on AP

now as for inducing a lucid dream stare at your hands till you fall a sleep like literally keep starting till you cant then just fall a sleep

after that a one point on your dream assuming you will get one you will probably see a set of hands spinning in front of you or a set of hands doing nothing

this is the most easy method i teach to people they eventually get it right once they realise that they need to be in control of their emotions
>>
I make a reality check when I see hot women, if I don't know how I got there I start molesting them
>>
>>19408338
This + being very tired/not having enough sleep the day before + sleeping during day in sunlit room
Nearly always makes me lucid dream (or atleast having intense dreams)

One of the plus sides of working very early shifts.
>>
>>19408181
What's this app called?
>>
>>19408527

Awoken - lucid dreaming tool
>>
>>19407979
Orange juice or generally acidic foods and drinks right before going to bed tend to improve the general strength of my dreams, which in turn helps me with dream recall and lucidity.
Bonus: acids are bad for your teeth, don't forget to brush them afterwards if you go for this route.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.