[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a succubus after death and have sex with people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: succubus.jpg (128KB, 1100x930px) Image search: [Google]
succubus.jpg
128KB, 1100x930px
How do I become a succubus after death and have sex with people?
>>
worship slaanesh and try not to get killed or eaten
>>
>>19407978
Why not just have sex where you are the "taker" in a relationship? It's the same deal.
Also I'm not sure it works with women so idk why you say "people".
>>
>>19407978
Kill yourself
>>
>succubi are merely neckbeards of the past that became succubi to fuck other neckbeards of the future

At last I truly see.
>>
>>19408040
kek'd
>>
>>19407982
Newfag detected
Slaanesh isn't even in real mythology
It's some gay Warhammer shit
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 200x240px
Never have fapped in your whole life, and you will incarnate in every succubus ever summoned on /x
>>
File: viracocha_by_genzoman-d4albpy.jpg (218KB, 718x1000px) Image search: [Google]
viracocha_by_genzoman-d4albpy.jpg
218KB, 718x1000px
>>19408447
The life of the modern monk.
>>
File: 1500458174964.jpg (30KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1500458174964.jpg
30KB, 500x322px
>>19408040
>>
>>19407978
summon marilyn monroe and ask her she went full succubus last time i known
>>
>>19407978
why not become a succubus during life and have sex with people now?
>>
>>19407978

If you're a grill:

Have sex with a bunch of people you meet on 4chan. The most raunchy, debased sex you can imagine. Literal nonstop fucking for days. I suggest you begin recruiting from /x/.

If you're a guy:

Make yourself into a cute trap, and then see above
>>
>>19408236
>real mythology
cringe newfag hasn't even been to the noosphere
>>
>>19407978
you dont. the concept of them is that they arent human and have sex with humans to produce halfys that are raised in a different realm

incubus produce bastards that are raised here

only the jews have some folklore about a human becoming one .lilith. allegedly the first woman who refused sex with adam and fled from the garden. she was able to go to another realm and the angels couldnt convince her to come back so god made eve. she returns later as a succubus but no explanation as to how. i would guess you would need to go to that other dimension while alive
>>
Take naked pictures of yourself. Spread around the net. Kill yourself. That's pretty much it.
>>
>>19407978
Are you female?
>>
>>19409241
ofc you can there are certain rituals (along with deals plus you need to get autority from above)that can elevate a non succubi spirit to their level
that ofc implies that lilith will agree on this
>>
>>19408236
>Implying that a god from a fictional game can't be as real as a god from a random mythology
>>
>>19407978

you don't need to be a succubus to be able to have sex with people after you're dead. you can look like one if that's what you want. but the exact mechanics of how much they'll be able to perceive you are pretty complicated to me.

this is a stupid idea though. lame.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.