[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon summoning 101

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: Occult_Thingy.jpg (823KB, 1866x1995px) Image search: [Google]
Occult_Thingy.jpg
823KB, 1866x1995px
Hey everyone.
I always considered myself a hardcore atheist and a skeptic, lately I've had to question that ever so slightly.
Long story short, I've decided to test some shit out, see what's what.
Since I have no fucking clue where else to look for stuff like this, I thought maybe opening a thread here might give me a lucky break.
So hit me with anything you got; rituals, myths, stories whatever the fuck I can test out and see the results with my own 2 eyes, I'll share the results here.
Please abstain from posting "stand in a dimly lit bathroom and do this and that" though. Been there, done that and it is utter bullshit.
>>
>knows nothing about the occult
>decides to summon demons

Good luck with that.
>>
I would recommend looking into magic a bit more before practicing rituals.
>>
Ok, I was not 100% clear, I'm not asking for the spell to summon satan himself to smite my enemies. I'm simply looking for anything that could show me just how real (if at all) these things are.
>>
>>19408111
look up top 10 paranormal games pick one and commit and be serious.
>post results on /x/
>>
>>19408111
I got into the occult for this reason all though I'm agnostic and some strange things happened but I doubt you'll ever get any results that can't be mocked up as coincidental hell I heard a voice speak to me in tongues when I was half asleep and that could just be my tired mind playing tricks on me I also saw a saint or angel something with aura emitting from there head and a body built of light at the end of a tunnel of light but again I was half asleep and the brains a weird creature
I've quit messing with the occult though because I feel as if it's like trying to get into a party you where not invited to you can get some glimpses hear some voices but in end you just feel unsatisfied

I also don't think anyone on this God awful board where invited either they're just lonely people trying to act cool
But the lore stories and theories are neet
>>
>>19408111
Try energy manipulation. Look up how to make an energy ball (also known as chi ball, qi ball and like 10 other names) and try it. Should take like 5 mins tops and most people can feel it on the first try.
>>
>>19408111
This.
>oh you don't want to jump straight into this
>knows nothing about occult but wants to summon demons
>blah blah blah
You're just saying that because none of the shit you tried has worked either. The ones who are saying he needs more experience are at least subtlety aware that you need to slowly condition your mind for this stuff.
I'm like OP. I want to see evidence for the supernatural too. So don't jerk people around with your redirection veiled as concern.
>>
>>19408147
If you go about it in the way you did, mocking and testing limits you will be fucked with just for the heck of it. There is a way to do this without fucking yourself in the process.
>>
>>19408162
I've done blood/chaos/sigil magik and I'm no more fucked then when I began
It's all a joke and I know you typed that without having any real results yourself
>>
>>19408161
Exactly my thoughts, I have a couple friends like this. Nevertheless I came here with an open mind and don't mean to be disrespectful, so yeah, I'll go with the games for now.
I've already played "Bloody Mary" several times (got spooked but saw nothing) so I'll play something similar: The closet game (look it up) and I'll be posting the results.
>>
>>19408147
no, anon keep practicing occult everyone is always invited as long as they are willing to accept it.
>magic is not damming, it is salvation
>you are a higher being, capable of moving mountains and parting the sea
>go back to occult and accept the party invitation.
>>
>>19408178
>>19408147
>>19408172
Here if you want anything close to the supernatural experience do some well tested acid
Since everything occult related is just the brain being fuckey imo and acid is a great way to jump start the fuck also any amazing experience imo
>>
>>19408182
What has the occult brought you other then a positive mind set based on pure belief aka all religion
And I apologise for sounding so salty just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morn
>>
>>19408188
this is a lie, do not take ayy lamo drug.
>>
>>19408161
Or we've seen enough people bite off more than they can chew and come running to us when it inevitably bites them in the ass. Maybe. Maybe there is some actual reasoning behind why we answer the way we to. Maybe.

You know it's not the skepticism I mind, it's the hostility. Because it's a proper argument as to who is the conditioned one between the two sides. And what I want to know is are you really here to seek the truth, or are you here to validate the reality you believe in. Because if it's the latter I have no intention of wasting any time on you.

>>19408172
So.. you start with one of the most technically demanding types of magic and you're surprised it doesn't work. Do you have the basics down? Do you even know what they are?

>It's all a joke
If it makes you feel better to believe that then sure anon, it's all a joke.
>>
>>19408197
No it's not ice done acid and it was the best experience of my life it's nothing spiritual or awakening he'll I came out of it more nihilistic then ever but it's a he'll of a good time as long as you don't overdo it and make sure to test your shit

Fun fact ayys and joos don't control the ladder of chaos that is humanity we are all just monkeys trying our best wether it be for yourself the collective or gods
>>
>>19408203
I've done my research and it's all conflicting and basically comes down to the power of belief which itself is magical but there's no supernatural or other side this is it and it is pretty fucking magical by itself
>>
Currently looking for stuff to do during the day, since it's hella early over in my place. Found one called "Daruma-San fell down" but maybe I'll go with something else first, if that one is actually real I might loose my fucking mind and kill myself or something. Suggestions are welcome as well, i case that wasn't clear somehow.
>>
>>19408203
But out of curiosity what have you done and what have your results been
>>
>>19408203
So do you have any experiences to share? Nice to get in the mood while I find something to do.
>>
>>19408212
Your research is conflicting because there's a lot of bullshit out there. Sifting through it all to get to the good stuff is no small task. And you are correct about there being no other side to this, both "supernatural" and "paranormal" are incorrect terms by default because this is a part of everything.
If you're truly curious and want to learn it's definitely doable and you have all the tools at your disposal.

>>19408213
I advise against that. Be smart about this and go with something easy and harmless like energy manipulation.
>>
>>19408213
Hide and seek alone OR the midnight man game ;)
>>
>>19408223
Well what's the good stuff what have you done what have your results been
You're just a lonely fellow trying to be cool and is like you to prove me wrong
>>
>>19408196
i never did occult, but i have always believed that something was not right, like someone purposely misplaced all the pieces just to skrew with everyone. I cannot tell you that i have a positive or sane mind set because i don't. most of the time its is hard to think because my own thoughts seem blurred out. The only thought i can give you is that magic is a practice of your own will, you do not need spells or incantations doing this puts limits to your true potential.All you need Just mediation and a real will to be creative, think big use your imagination believe that you are something more than what people say you are, and the further you go the better your connection gets to the true creator. the true creator wants to help you, he wants to show you beautiful things. why would you not want to know how great you can truly be.
>>
>>19408203
This
>>
>>19408227
Hardcore stuff, hardest part would be prickling my finger on the needle, I'm terrified of the things.
It has now been added to the list.
>>
>>19408217
>>19408218
I've been having premonitions since I was 12, in the form of dreams, that's how it started for me. That's when I first found energy manipulation and did a bit of that, as well as some lucid dreaming.
My mom was involved in a cult like organization when I was maybe 14-15. Never had anything to do with it myself but the leader was practicing witchcraft and that was my first time finding out about it. Not sure I quite believed in what I was doing I bought a book and tried to fight fire with fire but it was much above my level so nothing ever came of it.
Years later, in college I started looking into things once again, doing some proper research and started practicing after a bit for what must be like 2 years at this point. I don't do a lot of magic because I find it an extreme measure, but I do a lot of divination and still get premonitions the way I always have.

With magic I mostly work with herbs and stuff, pretty traditional but I kinda like it that way. As for what I've "done", such a junevile way to think about it, but I guess the most sort of noticeable type of work that I've done, the kind of thing that I assume you'd want to hear... I've pulled a lot of people in my life with spells, not binding, just giving a little push to the right people to come to me. It's only noticeable because I hardly ever talk to people in general so.
>>
>>19408223
Well don't just say that anon, do you have sources for the good stuff? I'm kinda looking for a more hands-on experience though
>>
>>19408228
I don't care about proving you wrong, I already said that. If you're here with your mind made up I have no time to waste on you.
>>
>>19408250
I'm on vacation dude, not on my main computer, but even if I was you can just google that shit, it's fucking everywhere. Also it is hands on, true and trusted and something you will continuously use if you decide to pursue this further.
I don't know if something will happen at all if you try these games, but some of them seem quite malicious. You can try it if you want but there's an easier way is all I'm saying.
>>
Update: I'be been doing some research but frankly the more I read the less I feel it. I'm just gonna wait and fool around with the game stuff tonight and see if anything comes of it.

If I don't post in 24 hours pray for my eternal soul I guess
>>
>>19408392
Yeah, also forgot to mention it's pretty easy to wear yourself out at first with energy manipulation. Just take it slow.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.