[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possible LIVE Paranormal Activity?! (Happened Today)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Haunting.png (898KB, 883x566px) Image search: [Google]
Haunting.png
898KB, 883x566px
This has got to be the most unusual thing I've seen all day. Let me break down to you what happened. So, I was just browsing YouNow, and I randomly picked someone to watch. The first thing I seen was the streamer and her guest obviously in some state of panic. Apparently, the situation involved ghosts. I was bit skeptical about this, so I checked the live streamer's "moments" to see exactly what happened. When she was first guested, she began speaking of past paranormal stuff happening in her own house. Now, of course, anyone can say that. My skepticism grew stronger. Then things actually started to happen during the live stream. The first things to happen was her apparently being pulled and her table suddenly in a broken state. Now, since you weren't even able to see her when she was pulled nor when her table made the sound of breaking, I thought that this had to be some well thought out lie. Now fast forward way, way in the stream after some more "paranormal" stuff happened, the most unusual thing happened. A thing that I wasn't able to refute. The pull chains on the fan started to swing, like really, really, swing. Back and forth. And she wasn't even near it. I didn't see any point of time where she could have done that or what she possibly could have used. I was simply stunned. Does anyone have an explanation for all of this? See it for yourself.

YouNow.com/vanluc7

Go to her full profile, scroll down a bit, go through her "top 25 broadcast moments" till you hit the ones where she is guesting XxTayaxX. There is a total of three broadcast moments with her. It is recommended that you use a computer so you are able to scroll through. Also, if anyone can find out how to download and save these, that would be great.
>>
>>19407225
It's the first moment with her that it happens, the long one, right? I don't want to sit through the whole thing lol, is there any way to skip around within the moment that I'm missing? She looks fucking shocked in the one where she reconnects.
>>
>>19407225
Okay I made a webm of the part where the strings start moving: https://webmshare.com/XyOva

She also heard a noise in her closet, her lamp started tipping and then the bulb blew out (I assume, because she couldn't turn it back on), and she said her sister has been "talking to them". It sounds like her sister has been messing with supernatural shit and it's fucking their whole house up. Or her sister is an asshole and is playing an elaborate prank on her.
>>
>>19407613
It's a fan or a breeze from an open widow doing it. Why do people immediately assume LOL GHOSTS when normal shit like this happen?
>>
>>19407613
looks like a wind
>>
She went to check up on her sister and her sister was facing away from the door talking to someone on her bed. But no one was there? When she gets to her sisters room, her sister turns around and said "they saw you" .. wtf??
>>
File: 123.png (281KB, 594x395px) Image search: [Google]
123.png
281KB, 594x395px
she put a laundry basket over her head because something scratched her lol
>>
Okay, I guess her little sister's name is Tamara, and apparently ever since Tamara played with the Ouija board the house has felt different. This girl can hear her little sister talking to someone in a foreign language.. and when she goes to the wall to listen, Tamara tells this entity "I can die, but none of my other family members" .. this is beyond creepy :/
>>
She went to check up on her little sister again, asks if she can come in her room. Tamara says no but Tamara tells her to stay up until 3am.. Isn't that like the devils hour? or something?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.