[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Method iv sleep deprivation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170806_225738.jpg (192KB, 960x896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170806_225738.jpg
192KB, 960x896px
I've never any physical experiences with the paranormal, but I have gone gone far past the threshold when it comes to mind altering substances, but meth in particular is different, when you're dosing daily and staying up for a week or two you come close, for some people too close, to what most people call insanity. I remember seeing paintings come alive, but not in a trippy way, faced turned, things like clouds or animals would move but it looked and felt as real as you and me, I have felt beings around me usually 1 once 6 that I cannot see, but the most disturbing effects are at night outdoors, mind you I live in an area with a few parks, alleys, washes etc. I saw things that were just pure evil, horrific faceless figures that Hollywood couldn't create, and like everything else it was as real as can be. The last time I practiced this ceremony I had been up for maybe 3 days and on the last night I sat alone on a bus stop, all of a sudden I turn to my left and saw a black "demon" if you will, but this figure unlike any before it was in arms reach and turned its head to me instantly which sent me running, and I don't run in fight or flight situations, this was the most legit feeling of fear I have ever had in my life. Later that night I'm walking down a street and my shadow took form of a dog like creature, something between dog and panther, all black yet no fur or hair I can't describe it, I haven't done that shit since. I thought to post it because it definitely something unknown.
Anyone relate? Opinions?
>>
Meth can put you in a state of psychosis.
>>
Stop being self-destructive and seek help.
>>
>>19407466 thanks I never considered that haha
>>
Too much dopamine = hallucinations
>>
>anyone relate?

Yea OP its called Mythomania
>>
>>19408722
If anything I'm under exaggerating this is serious shit, I'm very aware of my psyche and the world around me, think of dreaming while you're awake that's the best way I can describe it
>>
File: FB_IMG_1491629484737.jpg (6KB, 211x238px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1491629484737.jpg
6KB, 211x238px
>>19407168
Yes I have stretched my mind out for days on meth I've never passed about 7 or 8 days and I've never had full on detailed visual hallucinations. I've had alot of shadow figures darting this way peaking around at me, things out the corner of my eyes, walls breathing things starting to move that aren't moving colors swirls and such I've had alot of experience with lsd in my younger days so I know that what I'm seeing is a hallucination and I don't let it bother me I just enjoy the show.
What's worse for me is the audio hallucinations wierd noises, voices that I hear but I just can't make out what they are saying but maybe a word here or there. A light breeze thru the trees, an air plane passing overhead all these sounds are like things trying to sneak up all around me till I get to the point that I go inside turn anything that makes noise off tv, stereo, air conditioner, fans I've even unplugged the fridge a few times and sit in silence trying to see if I hear the things I think I hear. The more real things making noise I'm around makes me hear a bunch of not real noises just underneath the tv volume or whatever. The quieter it is the quieter the audio hallucinations are yet this is when I come closer to making out what voices might be saying and I can also tell if it's a hallucination better in the quiet if something is on like tv I can't tell if I really heard a car pull up the driveway or someone calling from the next room. I don't sit there like a mute or nothing I'll talk and shit just no extra noises it aggrevates the fuck outta the wife but she has her quirks to after bout 3 days she start becoming more and more convinced that someone has hacked into her phone and she will spend hours and hours going threw every thing trying to figure out how it's being done or changing passwords, force stopping apps erasing this or that looking at all the files changing codes around(has no idea how to write code at all) I have no idea how her phone even works
>>
>>19409083
That fucking sucks
>>
File: 1482492980330.jpg (88KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482492980330.jpg
88KB, 900x600px
Great thread.
Have my bump.
>>
>>19409171
Usually it doesn't get to that point till after the 5th day so up until that point it's not a problem if I get that fire ass dope I make her hide it from me beginning of 4th day and catch at least 5 or 6 hours of sleep that night and I don't get to that point. Its not scary or nothing just aggravating when you can't tell if what your hearing is something your really hearing. Hell sometimes it can even be cool like after smoking some dank weed when it's Goin on I'll hear faint music anything from unrecognizable elevator music to perfect Pink Floyd instrumentals even stuff with words sometimes but I still can't make the words out clear. I accept it as hallucinations it's only freaked me way out a few times. I'd much rather have this than the thing some people do about thinking they dropped some and start looking for crumbs here there and everywhere. I watched a guy the other day digging in his pants pocket pulling it inside out then back in feeling all around in his pocket then pulling it inside out again over and over for hour and a half. Then when he finally satisfied himself that nothing was in his hip pocket he upgraded to his shirt pocket lol we left before he started digging in the couch cushions but I guarantee that's what was coming next. For some reason people that used to be crack heads back in the day are really bad about this I've watch a many do it, looking in rooms where they wasn't even doing any dope in or hanging out in. Every body has some kinda quirk or tweek after several days in on a meth binge I guess.
>>
Nice to see like minded individuals
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.