[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Podcasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: podcast-icon-28967.png (49KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
podcast-icon-28967.png
49KB, 1250x1250px
What are some good paranormal/creepy/whatever podcasts? I tried Astonishing Legends but the hosts annoyed the shit out of me. (and yes, I literally googled "podcast" and chose one of the top images. fite me.)
>>
Creepy? I dunno. Its subjective.

LORE.
Knife point horror

Hard to say. Some podcasts start spooky and end up being parody of themselves.

Mysterious Universe is still the best but they've exhausted all the spooky content years ago and are kind of just digging up weird stuff and the content comes in waves, they get on subject kicks.

Don't waste your time with last podcast on the left. It's in no way spooky, but that won't stop a batch of idiots from suggesting it.
>>
>>19406947
I liked Rob Dyke's podcast when he was doing it. I think he only ever made a few episodes though.
>>
As far as podcasts that range from speculative to conspiracy theories, I really like Stuff They Don't Want You to Know. They always apply a firm amount of criticism to the subjects they discuss, but still are open minded enough to entertain possibilities on things that can't be fully explained.

http://www.stufftheydontwantyoutoknow.com
>>
Dude, fuck off with these same threads so you can plug your garbage podcast, which I may add you don't have? You have a YouTube channel and it sucks.

So let me name drop your shit tier podcast. Paranormies!

There, no fuck off cunt.
>>
I like The Higherside Chats, personally.
>>
>>19407343
Antishilling is shilling, Johnny.
>>
I like Tanis, The Black Tapes, and Rabbits, all produced by the same people. Limetown was pretty good, but it died before it finished if I recall correctly.
>>
>>19407343
I'm the only one of the Paranormies that still uses any of the chans and all I do is lurk, it ain't us senpai.

>>19406947
Paranormal Podcast with Jim Har5old
Old Art Bell shows on youtube
Cryptid Creatures Podcast
are all informative but they aren't really all that creepy
>>
>>19407105
The guys on LPOTL just make dick sucking jokes all the time and don't get into anything paranormal, just weird serial killers
>>
>>19407615
THC is great. Get a plus account. It's worth it.
>>
>>19407105
Seconding Lore. I've not listened since roughly February of this year though. I'm kind of wary as to what direction it's gonna take now that it's starting to break into the big-time (he signed a deal with Amazon Prime to do a video version, iirc), but the content up to this point has all been pretty top notch and more or less accurate in terms of the information he presents.

There was another podcast that's a serial drama that's ok but I haven't listened to it since February either. The Black Tapes is what it's called, iirc. Interesting premise but I think the execution could have been a bit better.
>>
>>19406947
Thanks, OP, I was going to another thread when mine died out but I figured it wasn't worth it. This one looks productive.
>>
>>19408711
Me again. An additional complaint about Lore, and this is only a little one, is that I wish the episodes were a lot longer than averaging about 20min to half an hour. In all honesty it's a really comfy show, but like I said, I'm scared the quality and content is gonna take a nosedive now that it's about to break into the mainstream.
>>
>>19408856
Lore has a lady research for him now. I haven't really noticed much difference in quality besides he tends to laser focus on one story instead of 2-3. The voodoo episodes were pretty rad.
>>
>>19406947

I'd say Expanded Perspectives, but the hosts are complete hypocrites. They say they want positive people on the show and have no time for negative or those who belittle others.

Then they have an afrocentrist on the show who is literally "WE WAZ KANGZ MOFUGGAH" tier.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.