[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, what have you done with your mind today?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 12

File: programmers.jpg (763KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
programmers.jpg
763KB, 1920x1080px
Have you broken free of the matrix? Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior? Have you met with Satan? Do the faeries play with you? Do the aliens/reptilians keep bouncing you into different dimensions? Are you seeing fractals, manipulating time and space as you see fit? Are you decoding everything, learning all knowledge, gaining all types of powers and senses?

Or are you still believing the squares of streets, screens, and government buildings? The alien on TV telling you the exact opposite of the truth? The information on the internet that is purely thought redirection?

IT'S TIME TO CUT LOOSE! The ascension is here and it's time to believe that you really can do anything, with faith. I for one have decided to devote my time to growing a pussy, and becoming the perfect little princess. My vagina has only been forming for 4 days now, and it's already really cute, it gets wet, and I only masturbate by rubbing it now. Then there's the curves, softness, hairlessness, etc. Only one problem, I'm still in the matrix. I am so embarrassed right now for anyone to see the woman that i've become. I keep getting much more girlier and girlier everyday, so I know that very soon I will have to come out of the closet. People know though, they see. My voice, body, smell, mannerisms, etc, are all giving it away.
>>
>>19406455
Ive pretty much done everything except the faeries actually.

Nice hangover recovery day of comfy shitposting and bantz.
>>
>>19406469

There's one last thing we need to do. We need to wake up the world. Hell is being set loose on it.
>>
>>19406489
I agree.
Babylon is rising and it must be stopped.
Saturn/Kabba worship must be erased from the history books, and we need to figure out how to destroy Saturn once and for all.

How do we awaken humanity?
>>
>>19406455
Wow I can't believe I'm replying to someone that's trying to change there gender with these abilities. So basically I followed a huge spiritual path and realized how much your thoughts and beliefs affect your reality. Eventually it all led to Accepting Christ and becoming one in the flesh with my spirit twin for just a brief second. Had information downloaded into my brain that was impossible to make sense of and got told I had to stay here to "be a light in the dark" Felt a serpent crawl up on me and felt sympathy for the devil. I looked to the sky after this and somehow shit clouds from my fingertips into the atmosphere. I'm trying to make sense of all this and you're just changing your fucking gender.
>>
File: 78314_full.jpg (52KB, 1000x662px) Image search: [Google]
78314_full.jpg
52KB, 1000x662px
>wake up at 04:00
>6 hours of meditation and spell preparation
>2 hours scrying
>1 hour spell
>1 hour spell
>1 hour spell
>2 hour spell
>3 hour spell
>2 hour spell
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9qZ2BctU0Q
>>
File: IMG_0907.jpg (93KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0907.jpg
93KB, 480x640px
yes anon once we all grow vaginas that will fedora all the girls
>>
wow. perfect timing.
>>
File: IMG_0801.jpg (160KB, 941x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0801.jpg
160KB, 941x628px
>>19406533
In all seriousness, OP I actually take this thread seriously and believe you are speaking truth about our lives

One thing you mentioned that I have not observed is "aliens on TV"....However, much of the rest, yes OP, I have observed as well after becoming a believer

....truly faith will get us through, and truly Jesus, Our friend and God, is true and righteous and nothing less
>>
File: IMG_0902.jpg (235KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0902.jpg
235KB, 1920x1200px
>>19406504
Who is Saturn?

how 2 identify???
>>
>>19406553
Saturn is the realm of the Archons. They control our perception of reality through frequencies transmitted from the core, reflected off our moon to amplify them, and then into our atmosphere.

The thing is, we arent even planet busters yet so were fucked until we can figure out how to control energy.
>>
>>19406549

the aliens on tv are the reptilians/"they" that present the daily programming. sometimes you can see past their holograms, and quite often, they reveal their slit eyes on screen.

anyways, i'm becoming a girl because it feels right. i like having a pussy, it's fun, etc. :p I was a failure as a man, anyways
>>
File: IMG_0903.png (811KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0903.png
811KB, 640x1136px
>>19406514
On the subject of "changing your gender"....here are some important thoughts to consider on this....

- no where in the (Jewish/Christian) Bible do we find an identified "trans person", yet trans exists

- the Bible lays down specific "gender-specific" precepts and appears to imply that if girls don't act like girls and boys don't act like boys that there will be punishment

- the (Christian) Bible, in another part tells us that "there is no male and female"
>>
>>19406570
Any place In can read more about this?
>>
>>19406572
It's not that I care... it's that you're(op?) the first person to describe what I went through... and that's all I get. There's gotta be more
>>
>>19406572

i've been doing a lot of soul searching on that recently. i've felt really guilty in the past for wanting to be a girl. my adventures in feminism actually led me back to God. and then i purged this desire to be a woman, because I thought it was bad. Sometimes, though, you become addicted to something. That's where the subconscious sits in. there are also other determining factors, such as genetics. I have always been a girly boy, but for the longest time i thought all i wanted in life was a wife. well, despite hardly trying in the last 6 years, since i was 14 and i first really started to feel i needed a girl, i could not find a woman. there were a handful of godsends to put a sparkle in my life over the years, though. a couple dated me for a brief stint, 2 said they loved me, and 2 were just a couple of flirtations. there were 4 major main girls i've interacted with (sad, I know) .

After losing my virginity to a girl october 2016, i realized my penis is just to small to satisfy a woman. i've also been having sexual thoughts about men for many years now. in the end, I figured transforming would save me. this way i wouldnt even be gay, which is sinful. im a straight girl now, and yes, sometimes i think "wait wtf having a girl used to be my dream" , but recently i had a dream i was married to a woman. in it, she was not happy, and i could not stand the pressure of trying to be good enough for her, and I wanted out.

since going through major transformations since august 3rd, i've discovered that the xx chromosome is just right for me. i like the feeling of estrogen coursing through my veins, i love the new shape my skeleton has taken, i've learned that we girls are very flexible, and our arched back makes bending over a breeze. now that i have a pussy i am just addicted to exploring it's wet folds (it's just starting, mind you, but the general shape is there, on the front of my "scrotom") and i cannot lie, I LOVE men. i cannot even be a man if i tried ;P
>>
>>19406594
Yeah man, David Icke (i know, sperglord alert) actually has some super good content on this and goes extremely in depth into it.

Also bibliotecapleyades has a huge section on it. Not sure how much is actually accurate, but it is quite an interesting subject.

Just remember this:
Saturn = Kabba = Black Cube = Jews = Reptilians = Archons
Theyre all connected.
>>
>>19406626
Are you literally willing away your nuts
>>
>>19406667
i can't help it
>>
>>19406802
i need ovaries
>>
...You are learning to implement will into present reality through wisdom of understanding and you're wasting it by wallowing in lust for heightened masturbation and pursuing a gender change?

Been exploring about a year now.

Haven't done much physically other than get my muscles to naturally trend towards being denser and gradually changing my eyes from dark brown to a much lighter shade.
What I have done is work with a few angelic entities heavily to tackle my insecurities and almost completely remove my fear of death.

Mostly been strengthening my inner self and astral body repeatedly until I can project safer, developing an instinctive insight over choices and dangers even if outside of my senses, and multi-stacking synchronicity to aid me in getting chances at jobs and relationships.

Mostly focusing on becoming a much stronger and more confident man in general. And it's working extremely well, only stronger as I learn more.

And here you are trying to alter your fucking gender in the physical-material. Isn't playing around in the astral enough for you? Hell, I've developed a transformation to dragon that I've worked at for months but you don't see me trying to manifest an overwrite over a perfectly good/great body.
>>
>>19406830
i guess for you boys that don't know, being a girl is comfy ;p i love the lower back moblility, and estrogen is addicting
>>
so as a begginer here? mmm, i just use faith and achieve all?
>>
>>19406865
smoke a lot of weed
>>
File: imagination.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
imagination.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>19406865
>>
>>19406876
Nah, not a lot, just a little weed.

Too much of a good thing is a bad thing.
>>
Phase 1) The world is comprised of atomic shapes, and conscious beings determine the positions of these atomic shapes with their consciousness.

Phase 2) The world is comprised of atomic shapes, as well as the dimensional representation of conscious beings which have aligned the positions of their conscious self to the silhouette of reality.

Phase 3) The atomic shapes of the world fade into history, as nothing more than a legend. The new patterns of matter are shaped from the souls of those who have offered their self as the patterns from which the images of the world are drawn.

Phase 4) The atoms are now UFOs. Only a few remember their true origin.

Phase 5) Anime is real.
>>
File: 1501122648970.jpg (86KB, 578x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501122648970.jpg
86KB, 578x500px
>>19406851
I know you may not want to hear this, but stretching works for that too. :3

As for addictions, would prefer to overcome any and all in favor of just growing as strong in spirit as possible.
Goal should be to live up to your potential and exceed any and all expectations of the spirits or angels watching over you.
>>
>>19406904
i literally had to become female, alright? i just couldn't take the pressure
>>
>>19406886
or you can override the system
>>
>>19406865
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Method_of_loci
>>
I realized there are people who have no intention of changing their minds or learning about new things in environments deigned for learning their intend to stop others from learning all together

and that they should be left to die alone
>>
>>19406943
I'm afraid they will. They weren't real to begin with anyway
>>
>>19406967
how crazy would it be if I had a male spirit?
>>
OP, how do I break free of the matrix? I believe that Jesus is my saviour but I keep hitting mental barriers even though I want to become better.
>>
>>19407139
Not op but breaking free from anything is a meme.
>>
>>19406830
>gradually changing my eyes from dark brown to a much lighter shade
>strengthening my inner self and astral body repeatedly until I can project safer
can you please give me a method on these parts? thats real interesting. ive always wanted to astral project aswell.

>developing an instinctive insight over choices and dangers even if outside of my senses, and multi-stacking synchronicity to aid me in getting chances at jobs and relationships
what do you mean?
>>
>>19406571

Can you provide any video evidence of this?
>>
>>19406455
I didn't expect the last bit u nigger
>>
>>19406570
What? We have anti-matter weaponry that can knock out planets and cause a chain reaction that can cause the end of the universe.
>>
>>19406626
why not just use your abilities to give yourself a bigger penis?
>>
>>19407139
learn to study the matrix and it's propagators
>>
>>19407236
yes, I can. do you want to see video evidence of me breaking the matrix?
>>
>>19407472
well it was easier to shrink it down, since it was only 4 inches in the first place
>>
>>19407483
Yes I do.
>>
>>19407487
.....the penis is like 18 inches most of it is inside the human body
>>
>>19407498
look on one of your screens sometime then
>>
>>19407503
did you know women live longer? i was obviously a weak y-chromosomed "male". all the signs were there... I used to get called a girl by strangers when i was a baby >.>
>>
>>19407509
I am not you. And you are not me. You are a actor I created. Now start being useful and show me your matrix braking abilities
>>
>>19407514
O for God sake. Women live longer because of their dite chooses. Or lack of food.

You are silly why are so many of you mentality unstable why would choose they life to live what lession do learn from it? I want to know so I don't have to live a life like yours
>>
File: 1501621208154.jpg (65KB, 610x609px) Image search: [Google]
1501621208154.jpg
65KB, 610x609px
Who let the troll in? Remember not to feed them.
>>
File: awake.png (3MB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
awake.png
3MB, 1600x1000px
I don't really have anything to add, other than keep up the good work anons
bump
>>
https://pastebin.com/ksUa0Qux
makign 4chan rock back and forth shakes fucking pussie nazis hacked
>>
if u have a code too force drugs in mine and moots body do it fast for a quick 5k thorugh this
>>
that et being sound is comign outta your ceiling moot k if she lets it bilder
>>
>>19407442
I always hear AJ meme this shit.
Why?
Dark matter isn't even real.
"Dark matter" is actually the presence of God. Scientists have to keep the atheist/evolution meme running so they got scared and said its "DARK MADDUR"

Please though, if you are privy to info on it, feel free to dump, I'm listening, just in my view its all bullshit.
>>
>>19406455
Been trying to push away any false sense of reality that have distorted my mind and find my pure self once again.

I really don't think you need all of that out of body experience though, as long as you can find balance in the thing's you never really thought you wanted and embrace who you are, not just who you think you think are (the quote the mind is an excellent servant but a bad master really helps me a lot to keep the negative shit out of my soul). But it could be cool to contact the higher realm, their inhabitans and get a vivid vision of my spirit guides.

Also, the thrill of feeling and sensing specific and uplifting emotions to a location, dream, story, person, etc. brings me more joy than I used to allow myself to feel.
>>
>>19406455
Give me the mindpill

how do I break free?

I'm tired of the matrix.
>>
>>19406455
Saay what?
>>
Star report number xxx, which no one's going to read or believe anyway.

For the past week, I've been making concentrated efforts to break through the Veil. In the past, even the most modest probings would receive an agonizing backlash, but that hasn't been the case so much recently. It's like the Jurassic Park, where the dinosaurs discover the fences aren't electrified anymore. Well, not quite. The net's still on, clearly, it's just not so effectively supervised. Maybe the hosts are busy elsewhere?

Trying to break through with brute force is never a good idea. If you fail, you're left depleted of polarity and confused. It's better to use sustained effort, raise your frequency a bit and keep it steady over a period of time, raise it a little more and so on. Never more than you can reliably handle. Maybe you'll eventually reach the threshold and get through. But it's like rubber and seems to stretch indefinitely. It's easy to get encouraged by early success and push too far, but mess up and you'll only get sick for it. When you recognize you're running low on fuel, just give up. Especially if a watcher shows up. They don't like bad attitudes.

In the end, I was foolish. I thought the changes in the Schumann resonance indicated success in my efforts and went a bit too far. They didn't ignore it. I think I managed to transmit a call to the other side, but did anyone even hear it? Is anyone out there even listening? Despite my precautions, I spent the next day powerless, with a massive headache and nightmares haunted my sleep. I guess the time's not ripe just yet. Not unless more people start doing the same.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.