[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the worst that can happen from using my own blood in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: apollo.jpg (127KB, 1035x810px) Image search: [Google]
apollo.jpg
127KB, 1035x810px
what is the worst that can happen from using my own blood in a ritual to summon an unidentified spirit.
>>
Blood poisoning that after weeks of agonising pain and discomfort you manage to "survive" with major brain damage as a barley aware veritable. with no one willing to pull the plug
>>
>>19406442
what's the best outcome then
>>
>>19406448
you manage to summon a bored deity who decides to make you a God over a seperate realm.
>>
>unidentified spirit
Well that's a known unknown innit m8?
>>
>>19406477
i see
>>19406483
all I know is that it is here, it answered my call today
>>
>>19406499
These response times are becoming way faster than before.
>>
>>19406483
It's a USS unidentified spooky spirit.

But he has a point. OP how do you know it's a spirit
>>
>>19406519
I suppose I don't, I guess it was a bit presumptuous calling it a spirit but I don't know what else I would call it. All I know is that it is here.
>>
>>19406526
just do it already, damn.
>>
Wondering what could happen gets us no where set up your camera and lets see what happens
>>
don't fucking do it

DO NOT

cease and desist, tell that fucking thing to get the fuck on going, do not be giving that fucking demon a physical manifest form you fucking idiot.

people like you are the enemies to humans, fuck
>>
>>19406893
how do you know it is a demon
>>
>>19406900
Because only demons would mess with physical flesh, higher beings and angels don't concern themselves with the affairs of man. Any actual dimensional being of a higher force that has respect and mutuality for humans will incarnate in their own way without invoking a blood ritual
>>
>>19406971
whats wrong with summoning a demon anyways, surely a demon can't do as much harm as a human.
>>
>>19406436
Nothin my dude. If demons were real we'd have high quality videos of them already
>>
>>19406984
As though the ((media)) would publicize anything of the sort even if blatantly true.
>>
>>19406984
thats wrong, you're relying on the fact that even if a demon manifested a physical form, that you could capture it with a camera
>>
>>19406994
It's as equally as correct as your assumptions about them
>>
>>19406990
>implying the media is the only entity capable of recording and sharing videos
>>
>>19406442
FpBp
>>
>>19406994
... then it's not really all that physical a form. Also even if it couldn't bee captured on camera if it wad capable of doing anything of note surly that would be.
>>
>>19407047
how do you know that its actions would also take on a form in our plane
>>
the worst that can happen is nothing; the "ritual" that you are performing is bullshit, much like all "magic."
>>
>>19408311
retard
>>
>>19408311
lmaoing @ ur life kid
>>
>>19406436
This post is the epitome of /x/. how can one brief sentence so perfectly capture the reckless stupidity of this board?
>>
>>19408335
I see how it can be taken as reckless but I don't think it's that stupid.
>>
>>19408311
>why can't a loser degenerate like me, magic
>>
>>19406436
I've done it and nothing came of it good or bad
Magik is a joke but the stories and lore are pretty neat
>>
>>19408369
>>19408311
>>19407012
>>19406984
all of these posts are subversive, trying to convince people that magick doesn't exist
>>
>>19406436
blood offering to spirits that you dont trust is generally a very bad bad idea
you are "spoiling" them with the ultimate offer almost that at some point they might go "crazy": and keep asking and asking for more
this leads to very distrubing places
>>
>>19406971
you know someone dont have not even the basic knowledge when he calls demons evil and angels good...
>>
>>19408428
what is the best way to identify a spirit and garner trust?
>>
>>19408462
you cannot "identify" spirits they arent like humans
you work with them and the trust grows both sides
everything in magic is about time and time alone
you cannot wake up a morning and say "lets go work with lucifer or lilith or or or"
>>
magic AIDs
>>
>>19406971
Nigger I use angelic magic all the time. They don't care about us but they'll call when we summon them.
They don't have free will.
We do.
>>
>blood, hair, other tissues work well in rituals to allow stronger influence over the person to whom they belonged
>ayy lemme use my own, wonder what would happen if I let myself be influenced more
It's a stupid idea. Has its advantages, but is just plain stupid.

There's ways to do it safely, but even then blood sacrifice is totally meh.
You're better of with a sacrifice of a lovely meal. I'm dead serious.
>>
>>19409321
what do you mean by advantages
>>
>>19409313
greentext story
>>
>>19410706
No
>>
>>19409321
Kek, so, what, if I just cook a nice dinner and offer it to some spirit, they'll come?
>>
>>19406436
>an unidentified spirit.
Dude, you're gonna just give your own blood to a total stranger? Sounds pretty foolhardy to me.
>>
I tried this once, and had visions of Kukulchan. The Serpent of the Apocalypse... but you see, I was tempting spirits far beyond my imagining.
I did not realize that the Illuminati are real, and have active surveilance on the human race watching all sinister acts. I was actively engaged in a summoning ritual which involves their high priest putting his finger over the button (you know the one.)
>>
>>19409920
Sometimes being manipulated is what you're after.
Giving spirits more power over your thoughts may be desirable.

>>19411136
If you properly sacrifice said dinner then yes.
People are having wild successes with edible offerings.
Keep in mind they won't "come", you still have to summon them and make it clear the food is theirs.
Don't eat the food afterwards. It's rude.

Instead place it somewhere where it will rot out of everyone's sight.
Trash bin is a crap choice. Burying is good.
>>
>>19406984
What? If you're dealing with conscious, non-terrestrial beings, you have to deal with it a different way from merely scientifically. Maybe they purposefully don't go near cameras.
>>
>>19406436
nigga a spirit is just a personified representation of an idea and can't be summoned
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.