[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is earth hell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: life-on-Earth.jpg (2MB, 4096x4096px) Image search: [Google]
life-on-Earth.jpg
2MB, 4096x4096px
Is earth hell?
>>
>>19405743
that would mean you're in hell, and hell is forever, so your hopes are not ascending to retake the throne with your Chief Satan.

earth is earth
>>
No, being human just sucks. Earth is actually kinda nice.
>>
File: 1500055986246.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500055986246.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>19405743
Its not hell in the sense that you think, its more of a midpoint before your conscience is ready to truly immortalize
>>
>>19405743
no
>>
File: aXm1186xjU.jpg (42KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm1186xjU.jpg
42KB, 650x650px
>>19405743
Yes, the eternal Parasite has trapped our endless flesh sacks here through their memetics they have forced us all to worship and refuse to destroy Death.

>Where the worm does not die
Sexual Lust
>And the fire is not quenched
Material Desire
>>
yup

this one of the lower planes of existence

notice the vast empty coldness of our plane
notice how we are loculated on one rock amidst that vastness

its a prison and we just reincarnate eternally in this hell
>>
>>19405743
Earth is really a Galaxy far far away
>>
>>19405743

There is no hell dumbass
>>
>>19405743
xibalba is where we are now
>>
According to Mobb Deep, yes.
>>
>>19405743
Is a place that you get promoted for hurting others a hell?

Yes, especially where innocents are harmed.
>>
>>19405902

Pizza feeds gut parasites like nothing else, and we also know there is a strong connection between the gut and brain. No wonder why pizza is considered a lustful food, and often eaten by the elites before their orgies. Choosing this food as a code for pedoshit wasn't a coincidence.
>>
>>19405743
Yes. It's space Australia.
>>
>>19405743
Depends, so you have a wicked heart? (this is 4chan so yes)
>>
I honestly believe there is a "source" where all souls just hang out and Earth is just a vacation zone. "Come and check out the human experience!"

There's obviously intelligent life out there, just based on odds alone. So my best guess is that we (all the souls of every creature in the multiverse) all just hang out at the source or heaven or whatever you want to call it, and when we get bored of eating fruit and playing with dogs and making love all day we just say ""Alright bros, I'm off to earth (or any other planet) for a couple of decades which is of course just a blink of the eye to them.

And then you come back and sit around the fire with your best friends and you tell them: "Man, you are not gonna believe what happened while I was there....."
>>
>>19405906
No I have had past lives and remember them. If you enjoy the game of life on earth then yeah you will keep playing earth game
>>
>>19405814
This,were to smart to be ignorant, but to dumb to change
>>
>>19405743
Hell and Heaven are just states of mind. You can be in hell in your everyday life if you hate it and yourself as you can achieve heaven by being good
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.