[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck is this so successful?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 5914e6f23826f.image.jpg (25KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
5914e6f23826f.image.jpg
25KB, 640x360px
How the fuck is this so successful?
>>
>>19405687
Pink Elephant
>>
making children stay in a building together for 6 hours every day makes them go stir crazy
>>
The what?
>>
>>19405752
Shake it up.
>>
>>19405752
>>19405760
Hes talking about that Blue Whale suicide challenge or whatever made by some ruskie. Seems to be causing havoc in Brazil.
>>
Does anyone here actually have a link to blue whale if it's still going? (cause ik the guy got arrested) I wanna try it just to prove to myself I can resist that kind of brainwashing as a kind of fucked up mental stability test
>>
>>19405960
I gotta confirm this. Do the participants actually get brainwashed into doing this or do the "administrators' that guide the participants actually have dirt on them?
>>
Is not that strange when you think about it. The people who fall for this are already suicidal, and if they want some extra attention to their suicides they just have to follow the blue whale bs, they will be all over the news a perfect suicide for someone who wants attention.
>>
>>19406089
I think it's a mix of both; a lot of the tasks include waking up in the small hours & watching videos or listening to music sent to you by the organisers. That's around the time when most people are naturally tiredest by body clock, which makes them more susceptible to ideas & thoughts that would normally be brushed off without second thoughts
>>
>>19406089
I also heard in almost every article I read on blue whale that there's always blackmail involved
>>
normies and stupid youtubers
>>
>>19406125
This is why we need to ban tripfags from /x/
>>
>>19406125
what
>>
Its not an actual thing.

When I was younger the news had a big thing about "suicide pacts" with teens forming them over MySpace and killing themselves.

Its all a big meme
>>
>>19406453
When I was a kid, we had DnD suicide pacts, lol
>>
>>19406453
I don't think so.
>>
>>19406453
You don't believe In suicide pacts? Lol that's just ignorant
>>
>>19406475
When I was a kid, we had "Enlist in WWI and fight the Kaiser" suicide pacts, I probably fucked your great-grandma in the ass
>>
If you're dumb enough to kill yourself because an app said to it's probably in the best interests of the species that there are more versions of said app
>>
File: eternal bleeding.png (60KB, 449x271px) Image search: [Google]
eternal bleeding.png
60KB, 449x271px
>>19405687

TL:DR
>kids start using app
>challenges seem not so bad
>challenges get progressively worse
>challenges start to get you to do dark things and provide confirmation
>an hero or blackmail
>chackmate faggit

it was all for the lulz
>>
There's copycats. It was supposedly a very widespread phenomenon at the time, so it inspired similar bullshit.
An alienated psych student stumbled upon the right strings to pull to make anyone do anything (that they had considered before) and used the psychological attack to kill at least sixteen teenage girls.
>>
>>19406453
>>19406475
>>19406816
When I was a kid we would just have unprotected sex and spread stds for fun
>>
>>19406995
Look at this "Millennial"
Lol
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.