[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Cats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_9556.jpg (74KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9556.jpg
74KB, 1024x768px
What's /x/'s opinion on black cats and the paranormal?
Share stories, views and opinions.

Just remember, they're animals.
>>
100% a cultural construct. In some asian cultures they're considered lucky.
>>
File: IMG_9557.png (343KB, 500x474px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9557.png
343KB, 500x474px
>>19405022
I'd also like to add that I have two of them. One actually looks like pic related.
>>
>>19405032
Everything has two or more sides. I never had a bad luck because of a black cat.
>>
>>19405058
Pure memes (in the dawkins sense of the word) either way.
>>
I have a black cat that looks exactly like your pic OP. It never caused me bad luck and is really cute.
>>
>>19405022

I love them and want to pet them. Bombays are especially cool
>>
>>19405022
Just normal cats, my mom loved them so growing up I had quite a few black cats.
>>
I have the black cats. Mia, preto and the shadow. Theyre cool as fuck!
>>
>>19405022
From what I learned in high school, it was during the black plague times of whem people started to think cats were evil because the "witches" were fond of black cats, people killed the witches in which they all thought they ended up dead because the cats killed the mice that carried the black plague. So to sum it all up they called it the black plague because they killed the witches and cats to stop the infection from spreading only to spread even more because the cars were killing the rats and mice and now theyre not.
>>
>>19405669
Cats* not cars sorry
>>
>>19405022
What's /x/'s opinion on black people and the paranormal?
Share stories, views and opinions.

Just remember, they're animals.
>>
File: Fat baby.jpg (1MB, 1430x1899px) Image search: [Google]
Fat baby.jpg
1MB, 1430x1899px
>Live 20 years
>Playful as shit
>Gentle giants
>Associated with witchcraft and best holiday
>Best coat
>Sweetest face
Bombays are best cats
>>
>Disinfo: The thread
>>
>>19405761
kek
>>
>>19405022
hey cade
>>
>be kid
>riding my bike
>see a black cat crossing my path in front of me
>end up swiftly avoiding it
>crash in a bush
Of course, I don't believe in superstition, and I know my crappy coordination and lack of awareness caused me to crash and not the cat, but even back then I thought the whole situation was a funny coincidence.
>>
I have a black cat.

I named him Roscoe Jenkins because that was the blackest name outside Tyrone i could think of.

He is adorable and actually pretty smart, he is the only catch ive been able to play "fetch" with. I picked him up at the animal shelter and my sister has his brother/littermate who is black and white.
>>
>>19405022
My black kitten is definitely a reborn slut, she chews on my ear & breathes loudly into my ear all day.
>>
>>19405032
cathode and not only in japan in some indian places too and egypt
>>
File: WUT.jpg (20KB, 365x362px) Image search: [Google]
WUT.jpg
20KB, 365x362px
>>19405022

>never met anyone who owns a black cat
>never see black kittens
>only see them when they're about to cross your path
>it's never a white, calico, tiger, etc.

Agents of Satan, no doubt.
>>
>>19407542
Kek mine screams at me 24/7. She was a stacy, she likes the sound of her own voice
>>
Post pictures of black kot please
>>
Combine a black cat and cat's tendency to lie in the way of where people are trying to walk or to run across your path when you least expect it with no electricity and only low light levels at night plus bad eyesight and I think that a lot of the paranormal mystery around black cats.
>>
The current state of /x/ disgusts me. All you faggots should kill yourselves.
>>
>>19408144
Fuck yourself
>>
File: 20170807_151931.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170807_151931.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19405022
Onyxia no bad luck here
>>
File: 1501862238283.jpg (113KB, 451x604px) Image search: [Google]
1501862238283.jpg
113KB, 451x604px
>>19408180
nod nice
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.