[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alchemy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: alchemy.jpg (783KB, 1600x1598px) Image search: [Google]
alchemy.jpg
783KB, 1600x1598px
So, /sci. What is your opinion on alchemy? I've only very recently (I'm talking past couple of weeks) gotten into basic research of it. I'm sure a lot of you have seen the video of the Russian man who made a Homunculus? He crossed a chicken egg and his own sperm and created some pretty bizarre creatures. What are your thoughts?
>>
>>19404988
->/x/
>>
>>19404988
Hail Satan
>>
>>19404988
What the fuck is wrong with your brain that you a) believe this utter horseshit and b) come here to post about it? Why won't you people fuck off?
>>
>>19404991
Schizophrenia
>>
It is an ancient Hermetic science. Alchemy literally means "the way of Egypt" and obviously can be traced back to Ancient Egypt. Thoth, the god of knowledge and wisdom, was responsible for introducing the sciences and mathematics to Egypt, including alchemy. I'm not sure what happened with alchemy during classical antiquity but I do know that in medieval and Renaissance times, it seemed pretty popular in Europe. Once the scientific revolution and Age of Enlightenment came around, chemistry eventually replaced it and it became an esoteric/fringe topic. It still remains today as something that is associated with ancient Egyptian magic and occultism.
>>
>>19404988
Back to your containment board >>>/x/
>>
>>19404988
Needs more rubedo
>>
Alchemy is just an old way of saying chemistry. If you're really into Alchemy, then study Chemistry. Otherwise you're just into it so you can say you're into Alchemy.
>>
>>19404996
Hah of course it got moved here
>>
>>19404988
Alchemy was medieval science. Nothing more, nothing less. Human minds were trying to grasp at the laws and theories of the universe the only way they knew how. Through superstition and fear of the unknown.

>Magic doesn't real.

Also, human sperm isn't able to fertilize a chicken egg. Just like how a horse can't fertilize a cat. If anything his shitty Russian sperm probably molded up in the egg.
>>
>>19405751
>implying Russians are human
>>
>>19404988
>crossed a chicken egg with his own sperm
thats genetics 101 not alchemy

the alchemy you are probably talking about is turning lead into gold

which can actually be done through the help of nuclear reactors pouring bullshit amounts of heat and energy along with protons, electrons, neutrons, and all the other trons
>>
Kybalion
Emerald Tablet of Hermes
Corpus Hermeticum
Chymical Wedding of Christian Rosenkrutz
Initiation into Hermetics

Read these. Hermeticism (another name for Alchemy) is ultimately the study of nature. The goal, itself, is perfection in every way through taking the processes of nature and applying them. In the higher worlds, this means the realization and development of higher divinity. In the lower worlds, these processes manifest themselves as a way of transmuting lower metals into Gold and prolonging ones life. The alchemists only achieved their successes because the work they had done was done in both the higher worlds and the lower one. If you read both "The Secret Teachings of All Ages" by Manly Hall and "The Occult" by Colin Wilson, you will read many stories of their successes. There certainly is some truth to be had in it, but materialist idiots have ignored the ancient sages and divorced spirituality from their science. As a result, they think things like this to be impossible.
>>
>>19404989
>>19404994
Where tf do you faggots think your browsing
>>
>>19404993
alchemy comes from the Arabic word alchemia meaning "the chemistry", while some refer to it as the divine chemistry...
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.